Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by RadicalCali on Dec 12, 2023 at 1:15 PM, finished with 22 posts and 7 votes.

• [X] "Hey Man, we're here to help, I'd suggest heading to the library and studying. Who Knows what you might learn."
    [X] I am absolutely sure you're going to be isekai'd soon, magic will be real, I am sure of it
    [X] "The chariot reversed, the fool, and the tower. All cards are in accordance. Disastrous change is coming. Brace for impact."
    [X] "Aw damn, sorry kid, no idea we were bothering you. You can ask us to quiet down, you know?"
    [x] "Better get breakfast. Life is about to become a lot more interesting"
    [X] "I am Koyaanisqatsi, a moniker that comes closest to unveiling the essence of my being in human tongue."

Alright than I shall assume minor leadership. All the voices in this head, line up. We have a job to do, we gotta keep this guy safe.
As in in charge of you and whoever you bring in? Sure absolutely, be in charge of them.

I do disagree with the job I think our job is more so ensuring success in his goals, and keeping him alive. Keeping him safe without regard to other things would mean pushing him to be in a padded room, for the rest of his life clothed and fed, and as safe as can be.

As in in charge of you and whoever you bring in? Sure absolutely, be in charge of them.

I do disagree with the job I think our job is more so ensuring success in his goals, and keeping him alive. Keeping him safe without regard to other things would mean pushing him to be in a padded room, for the rest of his life clothed and fed, and as safe as can be.

Then we should set a goal! We should push him to farming, he shall become Clark Kent, Luke skywalker! And he shall have the body of a hard worker.

Then we should set a goal! We should push him to farming, he shall become Clark Kent, Luke skywalker! And he shall have the body of a hard worker.
If that's what you want to push him to do despite, not knowing anything about the other world... Sure!! Go for it!!

I personally am more up for focusing in the more immediate term, but I wouldn't mind becoming a farmer.

Alright than I shall assume minor leadership. All the voices in this head, line up. We have a job to do, we gotta keep this guy safe.

I am sorry, there seems to have been a mistake. The one who is responsible for leadership is actually me you see, so you must be destined for another job more fitting for your unique talents :)

Back