The fandom is strong on this.

No offense but this Blackwell is everything that the fandom makes her out to be. In canon it was established that while apathetic to a degree, they did act once Taylor actually made accusations. It is just that we saw it all from Taylor's perspective and she felt that initial "Suspension" was not enough for what they did to her, even though it was just preliminary so that they could investigate.

In short, Blackwell is no where that bad and Taylor talking would have gotten parents called like in Canon.

Interlude: Armsmaster
I am finally finally being let out of Master/Stranger protocols. What a massive waste of time for everybody involved. And all because I couldn't control my reaction to the Hebert girl.

It all started with a call about strange spatial distortions at Winslow around 4:12 from the janitor. A PRT response team lead by myself arrived at 4:22. We started to cordon off and evacuate the school when Taylor Hebert, along with far too much biohazardous waste, fell out of the center of the spatial distortions having had what was most likely her own locker door wrenched out of recognizable existence. 4:24

Taylor herself started shrieking in an infohazardous manner and seizing in a truly remarkable fashion. Now this is where it gets interesting for me. I wasn't unduly affected by the impossible noises. I was well and truly enthralled by how inexplicably efficient her flailing was. I couldn't tell you exactly how I knew this, but everything she was doing was screaming it at me. And by God was I jealous. Mind searingly jealous. I could squeeze out whole hours out of tinkering each week if I could move like she can. Thankfully I was able to keep my professionalism intact while dealing with her generally insensate form.

All PRT personnel and myself started equipping the standardized earplugs to drown out the sound. That's when we started hearing it through our sense of spatial awareness. There are no words to describe how strange this is. As we couldn't really do anything about this we continued to work around her. The spatial distortions died down at 4:33 and I deemed it safe to approach Taylor to remove her from the area.

I took a picture of her face now clear of distortions. This allowed me to identify her from school records and apprise her Father of the situation. I informed him of her daughter's likely trigger and anomalous shaker abilities. After he gave his permission to tranquilize her the sedative was given 4:39. This did stop her flailing and screeching, but then she started chanting in her sleep. This made the strange sensory inputs far worse and console advised to keep the paramedics back from all this until such time as it stopped happening. The suggestion of more sedative was denied due to potential lethality. Eventually the chanting stopped and the paramedics were let in to carry Taylor off, 6:20.

After that happened everybody involved in the evacuation and perimeter work got shuffled off into Master/Stranger quarantine, myself and the janitor included. Now I am ashamed to admit that I don't remember much of the first week in there. Apparently I kept trying and failing to go into a Tinker fugue to do several invasive self upgrades, presumably to get myself up to the standard shown to me by the Taylor girl. I'm almost positive that all of these failed due to lack of materials.

The second week passed by glacially. Every minute of every day was a stark reminder of how I could be doing something actually productive like tinkering, educating myself, catching up on paperwork, or go out patrolling. The highlights to the days weren't all that terrible. Even if it was just the occasional wellness check, identity check, or debrief. They gave me a chance to keep appraised of the situation out in the world and plan out my actions once I get released. Now that the time has finally come I'm going to try to get as much of a head start as I can on the paperwork. That stuff tends to avalanche on you if you don't stay on top of it.

First come the incident reports. Can't really make any informed decisions if I don't keep abreast of current events. There was a dog fighting ring exposed, an uptick of gang activity while I was quarantined, and an abandoned warehouse toppled over in the docks. Nothing too over the top. Second come the reports on the Hebert girl. Self professed power set is low tier combat thinker power of limited usefulness. Professed negative interest in being an active cape and denies all knowledge of capabilities shown during trigger event. Described power as efficiency combined with multitasking. Lodging a complaint that I was held in Master/Stranger quarantine for so long over an evident power interaction and its back to work for me. Next is report on trigger event. Miss Militia eliminated her home situation as a contributing factor in her trigger. That leaves school interactions as the culprit and she has expressed frustration on Sophia's ignorance on the matter. Last item on the list is from today. Assaulted Sophia Hess and other classmates in her civilian identity? Hmm, seems out of character from what I've read so far. Sophia is again denying knowledge of Taylor's motives. I think I have just the solution for this. I open up my phone application and dial a familiar number.

"Hello Collin what can I do for you today?"

"Hello Dragon. I need you to access Sophia Hess' phone and texting records for me."

"... Without a warrant?"

"No warrant needed. She's on probation with us and random electronic searches are part of the terms. Now there was an incident at school and she's being characteristically tight lipped about it. I was hoping she would be rather looser lipped with her friends."

"Of course. Just one moment, I'm bringing it up now." The data loaded into my display about a minute later. Filtering out the random teenage girl rubbish I find what I'm looking for depressingly easily.

Emma: Taylor came back to school today. She was bright driven confident and she humiliated me in front of everybody :mad:

Sophie: leave Taylor alone She triggered with the fuckiest of powers and MM has been up my ass about how I didn't notice what was going on with her. I'll poke at her later today to see what's up.

Sophie: right, I tailed her to a bathroom and I'm about to confront her. If I don't survive this you gotta call the PRT on her

Sophie: Emma, I'm fine. We gotta talk

Sophie: Emma?

Emma: principal's office

Sophie: ffs woman I'll be right there

Sophie: I had a chat with Blackwell, we should be good. We really gotta talk about Taylor though.

"So Collin, what do you think this means?"

"I think this means Shadow Stalker just cost me at least ten hours worth of paperwork and meetings."

Last edited:
"Hebert!" I turn around to see Sophia Hess blocking the exit. The most physical of my bullies and the dumbest thug among them. The only reason she's tolerated is cause she's an affirmative action track star with connections to Emma and her dad.

Holy shit, racist much? I mean, I know Taylor has reason to dislike Sophia, but come on!

First, "Thug". Yeah, it's used a lot in Wormfic, and elsewhere, but in the modern day it's frequently (though not always) code for "black person behaving badly". You don't commonly see, for example, the people that seized the Malheur refuge being described as 'thugs'. Using that term to describe Sophia, no matter how accurate it is in a historical context, is inherently racially charged.

Then there's "affirmative action track star". That implies that Sophia had no business being on the track team; that she was taking a slot meant for someone else entirely. It's really, really racist.

So, my question is this: Is this Taylor intended to be racist, whether power induced or not? Because I'll probably drop the story if so.

Otherwise, it's been an interesting take on the Forge.

Holy shit, racist much? I mean, I know Taylor has reason to dislike Sophia, but come on!
Taylor is in a very bad headspace at this point, particularly regarding Sophia. I think she's grasping at straws trying to rationalize how Sophia repeatedly got away with attempted murder, and the flagrantly racist explanation is actually less damaging to her sanity than the correct explanation of a government conspiracy to cover up the attempted murders because they're getting paid more than Taylor's worth to keep Sophia around.

First, "Thug". Yeah, it's used a lot in Wormfic, and elsewhere, but in the modern day it's frequently (though not always) code for "black person behaving badly". You don't commonly see, for example, the people that seized the Malheur refuge being described as 'thugs'. Using that term to describe Sophia, no matter how accurate it is in a historical context, is inherently racially charged.

Then there's "affirmative action track star". That implies that Sophia had no business being on the track team; that she was taking a slot meant for someone else entirely. It's really, really racist.

So, my question is this: Is this Taylor intended to be racist, whether power induced or not? Because I'll probably drop the story if so.

Otherwise, it's been an interesting take on the Forge.

A teenage girl being petty and vindictive?:o perish the thought!

Seriously though, outside the context and knowledge that Sophia is Shadow Stalker the reasons for her behavior to be tolerated for so long and to this extent are vanishingly small. Blackwell sticking it to the E88 is not a totally unreasonable assumption.

Edit: Gravy train man, you ninja you

Last edited:
Yes. Alas, I am currently trapped on a mobile. Ducking auto correct
For a moment I thought this was one of those genderbent stories, where random characters get sex changes or orientation changes for no reason.

I got flashbacks to a grammatically well written story I stumbled on that was a man in his early twenties choosing to SI into Taylor. Using his powers to turn Taylor into a stacked Victoria's Secret model build . . . and a Futanari. Quote from the author, "Because traps are the In thing this year!" End quote.

I promptly dropped the story and placed it on ignore. Bloody bullshit.

Last edited:
For a moment I thought this was one of those genderbent stories, where random characters get sex changes or orientation changes for no reason.

I got flashbacks to a grammatically well written story I stumbled on that was a man in his early twenties choosing to SI into Taylor. Using his powers to turn Taylor into a stacked Victoria's Secret model build . . . and a Futanari. Quote from the author, "Because traps are the In thing this year!" End quote.

I promptly dropped the story and placed it on ignore. Bloody bullshit.
I am very intrigued by this definition of the story.

I am very intrigued by this definition of the story.
Err. . . I'm hesitant to dig into the ignore list there are hundreds of them in there.

There are a lot of them with the same premise. But I think this is the one? It was a link from a user on AH's signature. It's both on SV and FFN
forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Being Taylor is a Thing [Worm CYOA]

Hello fellow forum-goers. I recently got an idea in my head for a new Worm CYOA story, so I...

Last edited:
So what are the consequences of knowingly telling someone another parahuman's identity? While people could probably guess she triggered, Sophia specifically mentioned Miss Militia's opinion about Taylor's power. This turns guessing into factually knowing PRT exclusive knowledge and spreading it.

Chapter 7: Horrifyingly Nonlethal
I cannot believe this shit. This is the most egregiously incompetent I've ever seen anybody act. I stomp on the snow near the bus stop. Well at least I got it all on camera. To be honest I thought this would take more than half a day to come to a head. Didn't catch Madison doing anything, but that was always gonna be a Longshot. She's more of a social engineer. The campaign against me would've fallen apart without her in a couple months, but it was never gonna be all that feasible to pin anything on her.

I got a few strange looks on the bus ride home, but I am beyond giving a shit. I am going home, going to the hospital, and having my injuries documented. I walk the rest of the way home without incident. There's a dog barking in the distance, but I pay him no mind. He's always such a sweetie when he passes by on his walks.

When I get home I take out my house key, open the door with it, and step into a recently cleaned industrial locker room with blue lockers and white walls.

I'm sorry, what the fuck just happened?! Is this now the twilight zone or some shit? Is this a case of my key working on a completely different door? I've actually heard of that last one happening. Only so many possible configurations for a lock after all. I close the door and walk back to the sidewalk. No, this is my house and those are my neighbor's houses.

And then I fall the fuck over as my perceptions of reality are stripped from me. Oh God whhyyyyyyy. Was I Hitler in a past life? Is that why this is happening to me? I roll over upright and puke into the gutter. I think... I think I'm going to just sit here for a second to get used to this.

Its been, what, a half hour now? Something like that anyways. I am now confident I can stand up and walk without falling back down at least. Leaving aside the rug of reality being yanked from under me for now, I really gotta figure out how to get in the house before I catch frostbite or get the cops called on me or something. I look in the window to make sure there isn't actually a ridiculous new locker room in our house. There isn't. It's the same living room we've always had. I try the door, it's locked, I unlock it, there's the locker room. Let's try a different approach. I go jigger the fence door and unlock the back door. Here's the locker room again. Well then. I call shenanigans.

Well if I'm stuck with a magical teleporting locker room I may as well explore it. Walking to the back it's a couple hundred lockers long in sets of twenty. There's a door at the end labeled equipment. Let's swing by that later. Exploring fully there are seven more rows of this to either side of me for a total of fifteen. There are no showers. The lockers themselves have inbuilt combination locks with no place to put a padlock. Touching the lockers I somehow know their combinations. I tested this. Weird.

Through the door labeled equipment is a much smaller room with one double locker inset into the wall. Opening it up I see four industrial sized spools of different sized string and a needle kit tucked into the door. What? What even is this, a reality warping suture kit? What... where the... how the hell am I even supposed to use this? Walk up to the nearest hospital and drop it off with a note? Hey there doctors this shit can hold any injury together it physically can. That won't fly! Nobody trusts biotinkers and for very good reason.

Or maybe... maybe I'm going about this the wrong way. I just got another ability not too long ago. And it's fucking magical. I can now perceive and interact with the world on the conceptual level. Not directly mind you, and it's kinda limited. I can't interact with either damaging or defensive properties. Damage is too, uh, damaging and defensive and sturdiness are too stubborn. Those require expertise that I don't have. I also can't do all that much with the life force of the sapient and the flesh based.

This ability, at it's core, is taking conceptual properties of one thing and imbuing it to another on a permanent or temporary basis using my available energy to do so. Moving properties like that permanently tends to disintegrate the donor object. Doing so while crafting what you're imbuing tends to make the process more effective.

I can also permanently invest portions of myself into my works to make it all stronger. And holy motherfucker is that a scary thought. Not doing that shit ever if I can help it. Gives me the bad kind of chills just thinking about it. So I'm not going to.

What I can definitely do is temporarily invest parts of myself into an object by giving the enchantment itself a time limit. And if the item gets destroyed whatever I invested snaps right back to me. Genius. The enchantment isn't nearly as powerful when done this way, but who gives a shit about that? I would rather wield impossible power with a modicum of sanity and sensibility thank you very much.

Now since this suture string is already a load of hot impossible bullshit I think I can do some pretty impressive things with it. With a tiny amount of temporary empowerment and something from a sailboat somehow I think I should be able to make this stuff telekinetically controlled by me, freely pass through air, water, flesh, and clothing, and make it irrevocably nonlethal. Paired with magical camouflage, some modified pepper spray, some soothing herbal tea, and those sleep aids Dad bought in bulk I should be able to do something other than punch a bitch if I ever get cornered again.

Still not getting in a cape fight without significant field testing first though. That would just be stupid. Not telling anybody it's magic either. That's just asking to get laughed out of the room. I also need to find a way back in to my actual house so I can call dad. Hmm...

AN: 100 CP stocked and 1067 words for my own math.

Some Really Good String (Claymore) (100CP)
You have a sizable supply of some really good string, if you were to cut someone's torso open and then reattach their torso with this string, somehow their core muscles would still function regardless of if the wound heals. They would also be able to perform incredible acrobatic feats as though there was nothing wrong regardless of how extreme their movements. As well even if they had their guts ripped open by a monster thrusting their arm all the way through the string itself would remain undamaged, and not even require any attention. Skill at stitching flesh back together is not required, or even mildly important, just shove it through and so long as it holds the wound together they'll be good to go.

From chapter 6 and now today's roll

Enchantment (Silmarillion) (400CP)
The Elves are capable of great works of Enchantment, able to infuse their spirits into things they create and tie into the natural forces of Arda. Rings of power, magical orbs that can see far distance, runes of power crafted alongside the Dwarves. You are an expert on the path of enchantment. Non-weapon enchanted items are your expertise and with enough time and training you could potentially create a ring of power to rival even that of Sauron or craft something in the like of the mighty Silmarils.

Completely talking out my ass on the temporary enchantments, but as far as I can tell all the great works were permanently draining. Feel free to inform me on the finer details.

Edited

Last edited:
Hmm, she has like the second worst version of the CF that I've seen. The guy that actually has straight-up seizures is the only one worse. He also has to deal with Armsmaster breaking into his house.

So far, her rolls have been not bad. I found Armsmasters interlude hilarious with her failing around. I still have no idea about the eldritch chanting or locker. If Vista was visiting the school for some reason, I could see it. If her warehouse was unlocked and she needed to close the door or wait, I could see it.

I could see once she opens her warehouse properly, the spacial stuff going poof.

I can't wait for her to need another chat with her dad and her ride home. Need to get a keypad lock for the front door.

So far nothing that she has is directing her towards crafting/tinker. Just odd trump/thinker/shaker.

Chapter 8: For Want Of A Cell Phone
I gave up trying to get into my house. That shit was an exercise in frustration and I'm not quite ready to go breaking my own windows when I have such a convenient alternative. I went to Johnny's house instead and rang the doorbell. The door opens after a minute revealing a mildly annoyed Johnny.

"Taylor? What are you doing here now?"

"I was attacked at school today so I went home to call my Dad. And my house key isn't working."

"What, is your cell phone broken?"

"Don't have one. Mom died texting and driving so Dad got rid of all of them in the house." He stares at me for uncomfortably long seconds.

"That is retarded. What the hell are you gonna do in situations exactly like this, huh?" He motions for me to come in. "Utter lunacy is what it is, good lord." He fishes his own phone out from his pocket and tosses it to me. I catch it numbly and stare at it.

"Do you have a land line?" I ask weakly

"Fuck no. Things are useless and redundant with cellphones." I pout at him. That's fair I guess, but goddamn does he have to be such a dick about it? "Put it on the kitchen counter when you're done with it." And he walks away leaving me in the entryway. Nothing for it I guess. I dial Dad's work number and wait for him to pick up.

"Dock Worker's Union, Danny's office."

"Kurt? Where the hell is Dad?"

"Oh Taylor, good to hear from you. Danny got a call from the school saying you got into a fight. What the hell is going on and where are you calling from?" I start breathing heavily at that

"Sorry Kurt I gotta go." And I hang up. "Johnny?!"

"Yes Taylor?" He hollars back. "You get a hold of Danny?" I walk into the kitchen. He's eating a sandwich.

"No! The school called him in and now I won't be able to get a hold of him and I have no idea what's going on!"

"Ah. You see this is the point where a cellphone would be very convenient"

"Not the time!! If you wanna be any help go get me a phone book or a computer! There's a lawyer we were trying to get on board with this and he would be ecstatic at what I got for him today." He puts his sandwich down, nods, and goes upstairs. I pace around for a bit and he comes back down with a laptop a couple minutes later.

"You know the name of the firm?" I do, and I tell it to him. He sets up the computer on the kitchen table and gets me their phone number. I'm able to talk my way past the secretary and get a hold of Mister Turner.

"Turner speaking, what can I do for you?"

"Yes, this is Taylor from a little over a week ago. I have video evidence of two assaults that my bullies did against me and the principal trying to deny me medical attention afterwards."

"Oh, good good. Not that the assaults happened of course, but this will be very fattening for our wallets. Is your dad available?"

"No. I left the school to call my Dad, the school called my Dad in, and now I can't reach him."

"Son of a bitch! And he didn't even call me about it, the dunce. What school did you say you went to?"

"Winslow."

"Right, you just stay put where you are and I'll get this sorted. This kind of legal fuckery and abuse of power is why I don't work in the prosecutor's office anymore." And he hangs up. Well he seems motivated. I set the phone down and slide it over to Johnny.

"That sounded promising."

"Yeah. Hey you mind if I use your computer to upload a video file?"

"Sure. Would you care to spar while that's going on?"

"Can't. Bitches at school injured me and I'll need to go to the hospital to document it and get cleared for strenuous activity."

"I could take you there." I think for a second.

"Sure. Just let me get this downloading." I plug the pen cam into his computer and panic for a couple seconds as it fails to load. Did it break in the fight with Emma? Fortunately that wasn't the case as a progress bar popped up shortly after.

Johnny then has the idea to take a picture of the bruise on my ribcage. I agree this is a good idea and after I take off my shirt he just stares.

"Hey, eyes up here ya old perv."

"No no, not that. Hold on, here." He takes a picture with his phone and shows it to me. The bruise is fairly big, swollen, and purple.

Then I stumble to the table as The Forge assaults my mind with new information on enchanting. I can now make magic weapons and armor. All it takes is significant amounts of gold, silver, platinum, and precious jewels. What a crock. Fortunately this also halves the creation costs and crafting time for all my other enchanting.

"You just feel that now little girl?" I glare at him.

"That was... that was something else. Don't worry about it. It's not actually interfering with most of my movement and I've had a lot worse. Kinda stung when I took my shirt off though." I put it back on and wince. I look at the progress bar on the computer. It's done downloading. I then email the file to Dad's and Kurt's emails. That brings up another, slower moving progress bar.

"All right, let's go to the hospital."

The ride to the hospital was quite uneventful. I made the mistake saying that my injury wasn't of immediate concern though. That got us stuck in the waiting room for over two hours. I guess today was a busy day. When we were finally called up Johnny had some trouble with the paperwork. Apparently the receptionist was being difficult. Then she called me up and dismissed him. He threw up his hands and walked a short distance away. The receptionist looked to me

"Is that man abusing or threatening you?" I give her a flat look.

"No. He is a friend of the family and gave me a ride here because my Dad is unavailable and my mother is dead. Can I please be admitted and have a doctor look at my ribcage." She looks a little flustered.

"Oh yes, of course. I'll need some information from you to check you in. Have you ever been here before?" And progress is made. I am processed through to an exam room. I am kept waiting for another half hour before a doctor arrives. When he does its this brown haired cheery motherfucker who has the hall to swagger into the room like everything is right with the world. I may be a bit pissed with the situation.

"So you have a bruise to show me?"

"Yes I do." I take off my shirt and he goes straight from smiling to stunned.

"That's more than a bruise little girl, that looks like you could have broken bones. Why didn't you come through the emergency room?!"

"My mistake. Won't happen again. Will I be needing an X-ray?"

"Most definitely. But first I'll need to do the initial examination." So follows ten minutes of poking, prodding, and spikes of pain and then another hour before the X-ray room was open and my bone pics were safely in the realm of documented. Two cracked ribs and one bruised rib. After that I had them emailed to me Dad and Kurt for extra redundancy. When I got done here I was led out to the waiting room to see a very annoyed Johnny waiting for me.

"Finally. These idiots wouldn't let me in with you because I'm not family. Here you need to hear this." He takes his phone out, dials, and hands it to me. It rings and someone picks up.

"Hello this is Mr. Turner."

"Yes this is Taylor. Johnny said you had something for me?"

"Ah yes, I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that I am now representing your case and the PRT is refusing to prosecute for assault with a parahuman ability"

"Wait, what!?"

"The bad news is your father is in jail for assaulting principal Blackwell, and once that little gambit failed she called CPS on your father."

AN: 1430 words 0 CP stocked

Artificer (Masters of Magic) (200CP)
You begin the game already knowing the magics to create enchanted items (other wizards can eventually acquire them) and artifacts. Additionally, these items cost half as much for you to make, and take half the time. This allows you to equip heroes you hire in the early game. In future jumps, this will provide a slight boost to the creation time and a reduction to the creation cost of magical items.

Last edited:
Abilities
Prologue​

Efficiency (Lego: Ninjango) 400:
Waste not, want not! Not with this, anyway – whether building machines or making quick moves in combat, you'll never unintentionally use more energy, materials, or flourish than you need to.

QA's Salvaged Corpse (Worm) custom: Host species is so silly and primitive. They can't even manipulate gravity, destroy planets, or transdimensionally displace themselves. The weirdest thing about them is how they communicate: Meat flapping their respiratory system to shape sound waves. Uggh. That's ok, Host species isn't meant to be perfect, they're meant to be tools. With my help Host will be an excellent administrator. No amount of simultaneous tasks done mentally will be out of reach for lucky Host organism.

Chapter 6​

Some Really Good String (Claymore) (100CP)
You have a sizable supply of some really good string, if you were to cut someone's torso open and then reattach their torso with this string, somehow their core muscles would still function regardless of if the wound heals. They would also be able to perform incredible acrobatic feats as though there was nothing wrong regardless of how extreme their movements. As well even if they had their guts ripped open by a monster thrusting their arm all the way through the string itself would remain undamaged, and not even require any attention. Skill at stitching flesh back together is not required, or even mildly important, just shove it through and so long as it holds the wound together they'll be good to go.

Chapter 7​

Enchantment (Silmarillion) (400CP)
The Elves are capable of great works of Enchantment, able to infuse their spirits into things they create and tie into the natural forces of Arda. Rings of power, magical orbs that can see far distance, runes of power crafted alongside the Dwarves. You are an expert on the path of enchantment. Non-weapon enchanted items are your expertise and with enough time and training you could potentially create a ring of power to rival even that of Sauron or craft something in the like of the mighty Silmarils.

Chapter 8​

Artificer (Masters of Magic) (200CP)
You begin the game already knowing the magics to create enchanted items (other wizards can eventually acquire them) and artifacts. Additionally, these items cost half as much for you to make, and take half the time. This allows you to equip heroes you hire in the early game. In future jumps, this will provide a slight boost to the creation time and a reduction to the creation cost of magical items.

Chapter 12
Savant | Wonder Forging Genius (Generic Exalted) (300CP)
Savant (100CP)
You're a Savant! This means you've got an incredible insight in crafting all sorts of things, from meals, to clothes, to armor, to weapons, to magical devices, and all sorts of other things besides. Even if you've never done something before so long as it's a skill remotely 'craft like' in nature you'll be able to perform it at the level of a (mortal) master. This just represents innate talent, and if you actually focus on developing such skills the normal way you'll quickly outstrip even the best that a mortal craftsman could accomplish, able to make artwork that speaks to the soul (perhaps literally) or armor and weapons of surpassing quality that look like show-room pieces despite being suitable for combat and also being sturdy and reliable to a frankly unbelievable degree. Purchasing this will even make you substantially better than other Exalted craftsmen, assuming you put in the same amount of effort that they did.

Chapter 13
Workshop (Personal Reality Supplement v1.3) (100CP)
Each purchase of this adds to your Personal Reality, a Workshop needed to perform a specific type of craft, which is to be specified when purchase is made. It comes with a basic set of tools and supplies. Good for fixing or creating all sorts of things, although any complex parts or nonstandard supplies will have to be brought in from outside. Additional purchases can add different types of Workshops to your Personal Reality or expand existing ones. Anything built in one of those workshops is fiat backed to be restored to its original condition within 48 hours if damaged or destroyed

* Grants fiat backing to anything constructed within

Chapter 14
Hammer And Forge (Legend of Zelda Breath Of The Wild - TG) (400CP)
A personal smithy that you can deploy anywhere, the equipment and fires here are in the best possible condition for truly creating great works of blacksmithing art. Any materials needed to be expended in making these weapons and armor will be replenished, unless they're explicitly supernatural. As a bonus, you'll find that as long as you hang up your shingle, it'll be much easier to find warriors who can make the most of the equipment you craft!

Chapter 17
Chemist (Fallout 4) (100CP)
Groovy! Knowledge of chemistry has given you the ability to recite the entire periodic table, as well as knowledge of many exciting compounds such as dipotassium phosphate! Oh, and you can also make less exciting things like Stimpacks and Psycho, but why would you do that?

Chapter 19
Requiem of Souls | Weaver | Silk Spinning (Jade Cocoon) (500CP)
Weaver (100CP)
You are now an expert weaver. Doesn't sound like much, right? Remember that the silk spun from magical creatures' cocoons was so beautiful that King Karis murdered his own son over it. They have some REALLY good silk here in Parel is what I'm saying and you are a master of working with it.

Chapter 20

Philosopher's Stone (DC Occult) (400CP)

A perfect replica of the Philosopher's Stone, one of the Four Wonders of Alchemy. Legendary even outside of occult circles and widely sought after, the Philosopher's Stone is the ultimate goal of every alchemist to ever live. The small stone possesses the ability to alter the molecular structure of inorganic matter into other elements.

Chapter 22

Requiem of Souls (200CP)

You have been taught the sacred song of the Cocoon Masters, which allows you to soothe a Minion's raging heart. By playing this song to a weakened monster, you can capture it inside of an empty cocoon. The more damaged the creature is, and the more skillful your playing, the more likely you are to capture it. You can play the song again to release them, but by itself the Requiem will not make them loyal to you. This gives you basic proficiency in a musical instrument of your choice.

Chapter 26
What's An Engineer? (Brutal Legend) (200CP)
A guy who builds stuff, and now, so do you. Set up and tear down infrastructure in half the time, leaving you with time to rehearse your set, or whatever you'll do with that free time.

Chapter 28
Aperture Science Technology | Conversion Gel recipe | Repulsion Gel recipe | Propulsion Gel recipe | Unexplained Science Thing (Portal) (600CP)
Propulsion Gel recipe (100CP)

This is a recipe.. Okay, you get the picture. The acceleration gel is created by adding seemingly random elements to a modern recipe for no-stick spray. The gel increases the velocity of any object moving on it unless that object is at rest. Washes off with water

Chapter 29
Aperture Science Technology | Conversion Gel recipe | Repulsion Gel recipe | Propulsion Gel recipe | Unexplained Science Thing (Portal) (600CP)
Repulsion Gel recipe (200CP)
This is a recipe for Aperture's Repulsion Gel, a blue liquid which repulses anything which touches it. Other names include that bouncy stuff, the blue gel, and unknown skeleton-hating element. Unlike Aperture's current expensive and lengthy recipe, this one involves precisely combining rubber with hydrogen and oxygen. Blue dye is optional. Washes off with water. Why is this recipe so expensive? Repulsion Gel can be used as a potent weapon against anything mobile that relies on solid structural integrity by covering that thing in the Gel. It will repulse any movement back in the other direction, creating a movement which is then repulsed in the other direction by the Gel covering the other size of that thing. One twitch becomes movement in every direction at terminal velocity, tearing that thing apart. This includes the human body.

Chapter 30​

Perk cluster completed

Requiem of Souls (200CP)
You have been taught the sacred song of the Cocoon Masters, which allows you to soothe a Minion's raging heart. By playing this song to a weakened monster, you can capture it inside of an empty cocoon. The more damaged the creature is, and the more skillful your playing, the more likely you are to capture it. You can play the song again to release them, but by itself the Requiem will not make them loyal to you. This gives you basic proficiency in a musical instrument of your choice.

Weaver (100CP)
You are now an expert weaver. Doesn't sound like much, right? Remember that the silk spun from magical creatures' cocoons was so beautiful that King Karis murdered his own son over it. They have some REALLY good silk here in Parel is what I'm saying and you are a master of working with it.

Silk Spinning (200CP)
With a prayer to Elhrim, you can purify a Firefly Cocoon (a cocoon filled with a monster using the Requiem of Souls perk above) and spin it into silk. This kills the monster but produces truly breathtaking silk. The stronger the monster, the better quality of silk is produced. The strongest Minions could produce silk fit for a god. Who knows what you could make from the monsters you might find out there on distant worlds?

Chapter 34​

Failess Mode (Satisfactory-Factorio Gauntlet) (600CP)
When you design equipment or machinery, you make sure that it's designed properly. Your designs are far more resilient against failure than they would otherwise be, only completely failing when critical components are outright destroyed. Chain reactions where failure of one component leads to another failing are uncommon, and really can't happen by accident. More importantly, every failure mode is a safe failure mode. You could make an antimatter storage container that wouldn't auto-annihilate if power failed.

Chapter 36​

Scanner (Iji) (200CP)
Serves a number of purposes. Primarily, allows you to determine the location of all living creatures within a large radius around the user, although this might be blocked by certain defenses or stealth abilities. Also capable of determining molecular structure and provides blueprints when scanning objects.
* Can detect living things at large range and get molecular structure and blueprints for objects. Is portable.

Chapter 37​

Shadow Clones (Generic Naruto Fanfiction) (100CP)
Ah, shadow clone no jutsu. The signature jutsu of the Naruto franchise. And now you can join in on the fun. You have a copy of a technique scroll for the shadow clone jutsu, of such quality that an idiot could teach himself from this thing in virtually no time at all. It even has safeguards built-in that eliminate any possibility of killing yourself by putting too much chakra into it, or getting a headache from too many clones dispelling at once or anything like that. The worst that can possibly happen is that it fails to work. You still can only make as many shadow clones as your chakra can support but outside of that you can feel free to abuse this handy jutsu for training, decoys, diversions, paperwork, chores, or whatever else you can imagine. In the event that this technique is supposed to have some additional features in the particular fanfiction you go to, or even a better version, this scroll will contain both versions.
* Some of the best shadow clone fanfic features include shadow clone self charka regeneration, temporal split clones instead of normal clones, mind merging without dispel, constant hivemind like connection etc

Chapter 38​

Slacking Off (Generic Factory) (200CP)
You will always find some time where you can slack off while working without harming your performance. This doesn't actually reduce the amount of time you need to be at work, just the amount of time you need to be doing work.

Chapter 40​

Schematics to Time (Generic Video Game Developer) (200CP)
Wasted time is a serious problem for just about any company. And while most managers might think it's because John took an extra 5 minutes for lunch, the real time sink is the direction a project ends up going, as sometimes you go down a rabbit hole trying to fix a problem and take a while to get on the right track, such as looking for a bug in the wrong part of the code. But for you, it's different. For you, every time you settle down to work you get on the right track. From looking for bugs in the right section of code to researching the right function for a problem, your work is now more of a straight line, taking no detours and going down no rabbit holes. If you have a problem, you'll always start in the right place.

Chapter 41​

Garage (Fast and Furious) (100CP)
You have a nice garage and parts supply. With a few days and some elbow grease, you could basically rebuild your car or cars from the bottom up; you probably have enough parts to keep someone else's ride running or give it an upgrade, too.

Chapter 42​

Collection of Spirit Flames and An Ultimate, Illustrated Guide to Food Ingredients (Talisman Emperor - Mortal Dimension) (100CP)
These two books are each roughly the size of a volume of an encyclopedia, though the level of detail is closer to that of a college textbook. Together, they are the ultimate reference on preparing delicacies with spiritually powerful effects. Collection of Spirit Flames describes various spirit flames of different attributes from the first-grade to the fifth-grade, each of which is used with different ingredients and at different times in the cooking process. An Ultimate, Illustrated Guide to Food Ingredients lists tens of thousands of spirit herbs, fruits and vegetables, grains, demon beasts, wild animals, and so forth, as well as their effects when consumed. Even non-spirit chefs can benefit from their clear explanations of how to control spirit flames and how some poisonous plants, mushrooms, etc. can be prepared safely for consumption. An Ultimate, Illustrated Guide to Food Ingredients updates in future jumps to list ingredients from that setting. While they remain the same size no matter how much information or how many pages are inside, you will always open the books to exactly the page you were looking for if you have something specific in mind.

Chapter 43​

Simulation Room (World Seed) (300CP)
One important device any spaceship captain should have in their arsenal, or any militaristic leader at all, for that matter, is a simulation room. With them, it is possible to train against enemy forces all day long in a nigh-infinite amount of configurations and situations, an invaluable preparation for whenever the real thing happens, at least as long as you have accumulated enough data of what it is you need to fight and analyzed their strengths and weaknesses. But it is exactly this problem that the simulation room you have in your possession has solved. As long as you have experienced something personally, you simply need to link your mind with the simulation device, and it will quickly and accurately extrapolate from that information and manage to create a simulation of it that is at least 99.9% accurate, even if you only looked at an enemy fleet and never actually saw its combat capabilities, only growing more accurate as you gain more information. Any amount of people can use this room, its dimensions expanding and contracting as needed and new spots popping up in the same way, and this extrapolation can be used on anyone connecting their mind to it. By default, this is a warehouse attachment, but you can place it wherever you want in the real world.

Chapter 44​

I Like 'Em Big | Could Stand To Lose A Few Pounds (Gundam - Advanced Generation) (400CP)
Could Stand To Lose A Few Pounds(200CP)
When it's out in the cold expanses of space (away from that damn plotradiation), nothing counts more to you than having a well-toned machine. With some basic knowledge of 'Alright, I can't make this any thinner or it snaps like stressed knockoff plastic', you can make upgrades to Mobile Suits that shed crucial weight, making them faster, sleeker and more humanlike in motion- cutting what you can and generally making things more able to dodge, bob and weave.

Chapter 45​

Artisan of Moonsilver (Exalted - The Lunars) (400CP)
While their tattoos are perhaps the most important artifacts any Lunar will ever bear, they are not the only artifacts in use by the Lunar Exalted. Not by a long shot. Many wonders have forged of the protean metal that is Moonsilver, exploiting the full potential of this mutable metal. These items are invaluable for the Children of the Moon, for they can change shape along with their owners. Indeed, many older Chosen of the Moon regard the use of moonsilver as the exclusive right of their kind. These elders tend to take a dim view of anyone else possessing moonsilver artifacts and may seize such items for themselves or to pass on to young Lunar protgs. Still, many young Lunars find they will have to create their own panoplies, for their elders often hoard these artifacts to themselves. It is a good thing then, that you are an exceptionally talented artisan, a master in all the mundane crafts and even further genius at working the mercurial Moonsilver that responds best to you. You have been granted the secrets of creating artifacts from that changeable metal, as well as how to make mundane armor into the Moon-Faced Mail that likewise shifts to fit whatever form you are currently wearing. Even the most important technique of the No Moons is known to you, the Form-Fixing Method that binds the moonsilver tattoos to the body of newly reincarnated Lunars.

Chapter 46
Stabilized Moonsilver (Exalted - The Lunars) (50CP)
Deposits of Moonsilver form only in the Wyld. Beams of moonlight unpredictably illuminate a region of the Bordermarches or Middlemarches, boiling off the Wyld and distilling its Essence into the fluid, watery-looking moonsilver. However, raw moonsilver is unstable. An artisan needs special techniques to work it. Through coaxing songs and careful taps and strokes with crystal hammers and probes, the artisan quiets the Wyldness remaining in the raw moonsilver so it becomes a stable metal. Pacify it too much and it freezes into silver; hit it too hard, and it shatters into drops of quicksilver.
This does mean that in other worlds, you might have some difficulty finding any quantities of Moonsilver to use. Therefore, you may purchase a supply of moonsilver here. Gaining five Talents of pure, stabilized Moonsilver for you to use, enough for the creation of most any kind of artifact, as well as notes detailing the thaumaturgical procedure that may be used to create Moonsilver yourself. In the future, you will gain another five Talents of this mutable metal every year, ensuring that you will never permanently run out.

Chapter 48​

Programming (World Seed) (100CP)
Through hard hours spent slaving over a hot keyboard you have learned the art of programming, you could write a program for pretty much anything, please don't try to steal peoples bank accounts.

Chapter 49
IT'S ALIVE! (Smash Up) (400CP)
The most tantalizing of secrets, those of life and death, and how to reverse it. But this is merely a prelude to your ability to eventually overcome nearly any problem with time, materials and inspiration. Your mastery of science and technology.

Chapter 51​

Inertia of Self II (Essential Body Modification Supplement) (200CP)
You are protected against effects that would affect your mind and existence.
I: You are immune to any effect that would affect your memories. If someone turns back time, alters reality, or attempts to directly alter your memories, you retain both the 'original' and 'new' memories, instinctively knowing which set is which. Other than your two sets of memories, this perk does nothing to tell you who changed things or even what they specifically changed if it isn't otherwise obvious.
II: You are immune to any effect that would alter or outright destroy your body or existence. This protection extends to conceptual, temporal, and reality warping effects that work either directly or indirectly to destroy or alter you. This would prevent a time traveler from killing you as a baby or causing an accident that would leave present-you paralyzed. It would not protect you from a fireball created through temporal manipulation or having a time traveler frame you for a crime that lands you in prison.

Chapter 53​

Etching Pen (A 'Happy' Harry Potter Fanfiction) (100CP)
A specialized etching tool that can carve stone, wood, metal, or other hardened surfaces like a hot knife through butter or switch to a regular pen that can write on any softer surfaces such as rice paper. The tool is capable of erasing any damages it causes, reversing inked mistakes, and even absorbing certain fluids like blood, acid, ink, or venom to write with. The tool will always be sharp and never run out of whatever fluid it has currently Absorbed.

Chapter 55​

Delfire Forge (Ravenwood) (200CP)
Actually three items. A single, moderately powerful orb of delfire, a metal frame that can store an orb of delfire and allow the one that holds it to use the orb without being a kiln, and a large furnace that, if you plug the frame into it while it holds an orb of delfire, can be used to treat metals with arcane energy while also acting as a forge.

Chapter 57​

Her Majesty's Majesty (Fate/Legends - Empire of Antiquity) (100CP)
They say that every hero of these times was a marvel to look upon. The statues that remain from these years in modern times would seem to give that impression and should you eventually have one made of you, it won't fall short. Whether it's being beautiful or handsome, you stand out like a shining jewel even among heroes. Many can't help but gasp once they see your visage and it'll smooth out plenty of problems for you, not the least is finding a suitable partner. Your beauty will also affect the things that you make and rule over, even something as large as Rome itself, but this effect slowly takes hold over time. While a sword you wield may slowly become more ornate and fine over days of use, an empire might need years to be fully affected, but it and all it's people will be shining by the end. You can have this stop at a certain level if you like, whether that's to keep some parts of your empire ugly or just to stop everyone from maybe becoming self-obsessed snobs that never stop looking in mirrors.

Chapter 60​

Whittling Away the Time (Golden Sky Stories) (200CP)
Time seems to fly whenever you're having fun doesn't it? One moment it seems like you just started, and the next it's already over. To be honest, it seems that the older you get – or rather, the more experienced you get – the quicker everything seems to move along.
For a brief period of time, you can accelerate any actions you are performing, whether it is casting a spell, or just reading a book. This extends to even group activities as well, affecting all of your allies involved.

Chapter 63​

Uchiha Jutsu Archive (Generic Naruto Fanfiction) (400CP)
The Uchiha really were quite shameless in their day, always going around copying everybody else's lifetimes of hard work just by using their special eyes. Well, at least you get to benefit from that. Somehow you've obtained a copy of the complete Uchiha Jutsu Archive, everything that several generations of dedicated intellectual property thieves could copy from every other ninja village, clan and small ninja child in the Elemental Nations. Pretty much any and every technique, seal, chemical formula, pill/cookie recipe or random dance routine that that one Uchiha liked can be found in here. Any knowledge that wasn't limited to literally just one person, family, or bloodline or was based purely on sealless chakra manipulation (such as the Rasengan) and thus uncopyable by the Sharingan is in the archive, all of them laid out in such a clear and concise format that any half-competent ninja could teach himself just by reading the scroll. This archive will update with a complete set of spells, fighting styles, etc, etc. from any setting that you have visited and will visit in the future. Provided it could be generously called public, or even semi-private, knowledge it will be in here. Only the most super-secret, utterly private techniques are missing; after all, even the best copyright pirates can't get everything. This place is comprehensively warded against thievery, somewhat ironically, and it would take a team of top-tier infiltration specialists to even attempt to breach it. Of course its best defense is that, at least at jump start, no one knows you have it. Post jump you can have this become a warehouse attachment.

Chapter 66​

Cu Sith (Monster Girl Encyclopedia) (400CP)
A dog that has, out of a deep wish to love and serve you in a better form, transformed into a humanoid canine Mamono. Your pet views you as her master and can sense danger and hostility toward you. Moreover, her breed is highly intelligent and adaptable, such that she can learn new skills to better serve you at what you need help with most. If you want help with food, for instance, she could gradually train to be a master chef, if you need a loyal knight she can become a fierce warrior, or if you want someone to help you with sorcery, she can learn magic spells and rituals; the main requirement is that you must be there to teach her some of the steps along the way for her to fully learn. The Cu Sith is normally a dog from the setting, but if you already own a dog, you may import your dog into the role; in the case that your dog already had special attributes or training, her Cu Sith version might start out with special skills – a hunting dog might now be a full master as a gamekeeper and hunter, and a [D&D] "Blink Dog" with a natural ability to teleport might retain that ability and in fact be able to use it better than ever before.

Chapter 69​

Temple of Solomon (Fate/Legends - Oasis of Fantasy) (400CP)
A place that has long been abandoned or, at least, a replica of the one currently in use. The Temple of Solomon is perhaps the grandest magical workshop ever to be created, one so great that it does not even exist in the mundane world. Sealed away in imaginary number space, it is only accessible to others through highly complex and difficult magical workings, though you can enter your hidden base with nothing but a thought provided you are not blocked by some means. The temple itself is quite large, with the small dimension covering several city blocks of area and the building being the size of a large mansion. Within is almost every one of Solomon's personal notes and research on magecraft and magic, along with a great deal of lore from other famous magicians of his time and from later on as well. The small dimension has been connected to a replica of Solomon's created magical circuits which empower the framework the workshop sits on, serving to provide a immense magical fuel source for any project you might wish to run within this space as you can freely draw on the amount of energy the King of Magic had while alive when you are in here. Finally, death in this realm is not permanent and it is far easier to bring back those who die when it is within this place. For your purposes, this means that dying in this temple will not count as an end to your chain. You may import an existing structure into this role.
* Solomon made the entire modern magic framework that allows for magecraft in fate

Last edited:
Huh didn't think of that, movement so efficient as to prevent spikes of pain from critical injuries. Let's hope this doesn't land her in the wards too quickly.

Snorts. Johny is right. The Taylor and Danny are utter idiots. If they both had cell phones, Danny could have picked her up, taken her to the hospital and gotten the cops after the school.

Instead, Danny did his temper rage mode and likely did get into it with the Blackwell. That's something easily believable.

The lawyer could try going through the normal cops rather than the PRT. Sure, if the PRT doesn't want to play ball or do their job, then let the real cops do it. Find their ward arrested and back in juvie. It'd be great if the right judge was in the loop for that.

Oddly, having CPS called on Danny might be a great thing for Taylor. She won't be thinking like that as it'd ruin her plans to eventually be a cape. Then again her power has her randomly fainting. She won't be able to be a cape like that.

Taylor needs someone in her court, and Danny isn't really doing the job. Sadly, I don't see BB CPS doing a better job. I can see the PRT doing this sort of crap to try to leverage her into the wards.

I have a feeling that Sophia and Taylor will be surprised and stunned when Armsmaster and Miss Militia start getting involved. His looking into things was happening right during all this. So different sections of the PRT are doing things.

Basically, Armsmaster is likely in a meeting and filling out reams of paperwork and letting the system know about Sophia. They'd likely just wait until she checks in at the PRT rather than make a fuss elsewhere.

Taylor is caught by events happening too fast for her. Also lack of proper basic communications that everyone calls cell phones screwed over their family.

"The bad news is your father is in jail for assaulting principal Blackwell, and once that little gambit failed she called CPS on your father."
*facepalm*
Danny: "Hi, I'm Danny, I can't control my temperament even when my daughter's future depends on it. But hey, at least I've satisfied my momentary need to vent my anger! Silver linings, right?"

Back