On Feathered Wings, We Fly (Norse Mythology AU, Alt-Power)

PR matters especially when the Nazi that tried to kill you is offed. I say self defense.
Taylor be careful...............people are going to behave like they care about Rune.

oh no, she's basically immortal.
now she has an excuse to be even more reckless.
She can still be killed. She's just really hard to be killed. She actually almost did. It's a scale and requirements have to be meet. Purity nearly meets that scale.
His projections can't interact with non living objects. It's usually his big advantage. He's probably the Empire Cape least able to escape zipties
Oh, I know that. Taylor didn't take account for that and was just being a pessimist about his capture.
And so the empire 88 has been 86ed! Wonder what the PHO reaction to this will be. Plus, we haven't seen what's been going on with panpan and glory-stein
You will see Amy and "glory-stein" later on in the saga.
PR matters especially when the Nazi that tried to kill you is offed. I say self defense.
Taylor be careful...............people are going to behave like they care about Rune.
It is so important. I actually made a post on SB about why I had gone into the independent hero route (aka, Taylor meeting Ori before appearing in Valhalla). A good portion of it was to show that side of Worm which is rarely seen, but also as a counter balance to the very powerful gods. Balancing power levels when gods are involved is hard as hell and I try my best to make their powers somewhat on a level equivalent with certain parahumans, but other aspects of Norse mythology just love to throw a wrench into that. So there's a whole PR element to counter that.

And you're right, people might start behaving like they care about Rune, for no apparent reason other than what the media tells them.

Several moments where I look at Taylor and think; "...Lady Pandora, is that you?"
Lol

I had taken a break from this, but piggot sort of messed up, in that even if you think a powerful person is crazy you don't do say it to their face, and you don't threaten them like that usually.

understandable, but she at least is going to get reviewed.

Back