Pronouns
Female
Heyoooooo everybody! I came up with this premise recently and hope it is a good, fun one!

Premise: You get Isekai'd into a new body; namely, any possible Nickelodeon character ever, be it Nicktoons, Live-action or acquired programming into the plot of Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island - Wikipedia ! Needless to say, things quickly get very wacky and the plot gets derailed.

Soooo... Yeah. Have fun picking your characters and junk!

Cast:

@Boohoo the 3rd as Dondokomon (Digimon Fusion)

@myrkwise as Inside Out Boy (Inside Out Boy Shorts)

@LuckyShadowWolf as GIR (Invader Zim)

@Light as Korra (Legend of Korra)

@Slick as Robin (Batman '66)

@curlybrace as Miko Kubota (Glitch Techs)

Last edited:
Acquired programming? Man, no wonder your saying it'll get wacky and detailed fast.

Like, you can have someone plausibly come in as Batman (1966) who's genuinely quite the powerhouse.

Last edited:
I was thinking the former, to their mixed reactions. XD
Ooooh, that's even better in my mind.

Makes it more fun when we derail things, though will we be scattered about like the Nicktoons on entry into Volcano Island? And will we be able to gather collectibles in order to build and upgrade a snazzy house for our stay at the Island.

Bit of an obvious question but I figured I'd ask for clarification: We would be playing the characters from the shows, yes? We are not making new characters from those shows? Sorry if this is an obvious question, I'm new to this.

Bit of an obvious question but I figured I'd ask for clarification: We would be playing the characters from the shows, yes? We are not making new characters from those shows? Sorry if this is an obvious question, I'm new to this.

No, you're not playing new characters.

Well, thanks good to know.

I'm really interested as you can probably guess, only problem is that I'm having trouble choosing a character to become. With Nicktoon, Live Action, and even acquired programming being allowed...There's so many possibilities.

Yep. Take your time to decide!

I'm assuming that David Hasselhoff circa the Spongebob Squarepants Movie and/or Stephen Hillenburg in the Lost Episode is fair game to play?

I'm quite interested but unsure what I wanna play as lol gunna sleep on it then go through some nostalgic shows later for character ideas.
Initial thought though: Captain Man! :lol:

Back