Naruto/Elden ring crossover based around the Three fingers and Frenzy incants

Greetings!
Never written a story before and English is not my first language but random "inspiration" at 3am yesterday struck me and now its stuck in my head.

As the title says, will be a Naruto fic where an oc of mine (created 30 minutes ago) will be born into the world of Naruto with a sort of "connection" to the Three fingers.
Made a VERY VERY rough draft of how i thought the story could go any feedback/ideas would be greatly appreciated but please remember i have never written anything before, know nothing about writing and English isn't my first language. Anyways here is 30 minutes of inspiration.

Marise Nekkyo meaning infinite/endless frenzy (if 5 minutes of googling can be trusted)| MC (male)
appearance would be inspired by the frenzy flame from elden ring so likely, red hair with golden/yellow "streaks"? a more sickly, pale skin tone
eyes would be getting simplified to avoid confusion as some sort of doujutsu, probably a amber/gold mix coloration
Marise would have a rather androgynous appearance and reach roughly ~173cm in height

Currently planned to start in konoha

Family is likely going to be non existent as in;

(Masaru Tanaka) Father being either a career genin or a low-level chunin dying on some random mission gone bad before Marise is born

(Emiko Nekkyo) Mother will probably be a "civi" (maybe academy dropout or even mediocre graduate with no future other then cannon fodder) that dies during child birth or shortly after (like a week or two)

No siblings/cousins and no alive grandparents

"there is only Marise"? maybe have one of "Father" parents being a uzumaki to explain the red hair of Marise making him like 25%? uzumaki (unlikely to be implemented)

most of the crossover will be some sort of "connection"? between Marise and the three fingers(frenzy flame) which will allow him to use unique techniques that will be related to the frenzy flame incantations that can be found in elden ring and maybe some original ones"?"

said "connection"? will likely make Marise a sadist of sort; tempted to use "Inescapable Frenzy" incantation or something very similar for Marise to use on people to have the frenzy flame "consume/burn" their mind after which their eyes turn into "Shabriri grapes" which are "Yellow, oozing eyeball of the infirm" according to the item description which he would then either consume for power or have it be some sort of addiction the "connection"? will have forced onto him needing him to consume the "grapes" for his "high"/survival. no matter what i go with in the end "Inescapable Frenzy" will definitely be used as some sort of information extraction tool similar to how the yamanaka clan jutsu is used.

General plot idea is; Marise will be"?" a reincarnator but won't remember 100% of their life, will know the rough plot of naruto and how it ends but barely any details might remember an extra thing or two during his life "?"(might not implement that whole reincarnator shtick, seems kinda unnecessary?)

Marise will be born after the second shinobi war but before the third and will grow up in some non de-script orphanage; due to his reincarnation and who he was in his previous life he will be rather detached and apathetic towards everyone and will mostly focus on self-improvement or rather the increase of his own prowess

Probably going to time-skip most of early childhood leaving only some tidbits of chakra, his "connection"? and his (early) enrollment into the ninja academy

Marise will likely be blunt and straightforward in conversations and with his own apathy and advanced maturity compared to kids his age will be rather isolated during his stay at the academy; might have some "scenes" during his academy stay where his "connection"? forces/encourages him to be overly cruel during friendly spars maybe even a scene where a kid attempts to stalk/follow him home and his "connection"? encourages/forces him to use "Inescapable Frenzy"(or IF from now on) on the kid to "burn" his mind and "harvest" the "Shabriri grapes" to start his addiction or power/chakra harvesting (maybe both)

unsure whether to have him be on a jonin sensei team where he stays for a "short" (probably half a year to full year) time where he trains with his team and does missions where his jonin sensei will notice and get fed up with his forced/encouraged cruelty and sadism from his "connection"? to both his enemies and team mates alike; probably gonna end up with Marise using "IF", "harvesting" and "consuming" another pair of "grapes" of some bandit/enemy shinobi?(unsure) due to his addiction or hunger for power?(depends what i go with) and his jonin sensei going "Nope, fuck that" and complaining to the hokage to have Marise transferred out of his team after which the hokage would put him into ANBU or just dont have Marise get a jonin sensei and straight joining ANBU after academy

undecided whether Marise becomes a information extraction (torture) expert where he mind-break's (IF usage) people and "harvests" their grapes en masse
or just a straight up combat/assassination expert where he goes on normal missions and just IF's whoever he can and "harvests" them

either way will end up with people realizing what hes actually doing (likely danzo) and attempting to have him killed which forces Marise to flee konoha after which he completely lets loose and becomes some unhinged mass murderer who "harvests" countless grapes and generally becomes a threat to everyone who still has eyes left to "convert" with "IF" and "harvest".

would probably time-skip during which he keeps "harvesting" until hes around 19 when hes become a proper kage level powerhouse due to all the "harvesting and "consuming" and constant fighting against bounty hunters and hunter-nin

Here I'd have him be approached by Akatsuki to replace Juuzo after his death and become Itachi's partner(doesn't have to be itachi); The idea here is that due to his limited knowledge of the naruto plot and urging by his "connection"? to "infiltrate" the organization and use the power of the Juubi become its host and summon the god tree and convert it with the help of his "connection"? and bring a part of the frenzy flame into the world effectively "harvesting" the entire world and greatly deepening his "connection"? with the frenzy flame to "ascend" of sorts (imagine the god tree looking like the erd tree after the frenzy flame ending in elden ring)

playing with the idea of him being approached by Akatsuki due to a recommendation from Hidan who greatly approves of Marise's killing and a previous encounter where Marise used IF on him and harvested his eyes/grapes, would have Hidan refer to Marise as a "talented potential recruit for Jashin" very tempted to have some sort of romance sub-plot where Hidan is infatuated with Marise and his "harvesting". Marise would then be intrigued by Hidan's immortality which allows him to be "harvested" an unlimited amount of times, to masochist Hidan's great pleasure. (completely optional very unsure i could write a good romance)

the story would then be following Marise and his Akatsuki partner (and Akatsuki in general) until the eventual 4th shinobi war. not sure if i want Marise to die and be resurrected or just have him survive this long (leaning towards surviving) where he would use his "connection"? to bypass Obito's Kamui and obtain the rinnegan and proceed to successfully recreate the juubi becoming its host and completing his plan of "Ascension".

[Ngl this feels very embarrasing to post, any feedback is greatly appreciated tho!]

Back