My Abyss of Art

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

My dumping site for my drawings. From monsters to happy horrors, to thoughtless sketches, to everything else inbetween.
First Batch
I made an art Thread in Space Battles a while ago, but as I begun scrolling through past places and sites I had not journeyed upon in a while... I came to the sudden realization that I had neglected one of the pages that showed me love for much of my time in the internet. It was when I saw the art notification on the home page that I realized that I needed to fix this issue post haste.

Time to bring all my art here:

Random Scribbles

My mind is a swirling tempest of thought. An abyss where the waters of Chaos, that which IS and that which IS NOT and that which CAN BE are all intermixed in a quagmire of dreams and shapes and songs and tales. Every breath I take, a new shape is born. Every step I take, a new song is woven. Every blink my eyes enact, a story is written. All ephemeral colours turning through the wheel of conception, pulling at threads riddled with the all-seeing sigils of Horus.

And in the end, all I could squeeze through my mind's eye where eyes, more eyes, a couple of scribbles and some stuff.... but nothing worthy of praise. No grand magnum opus could be conjured from my mind, in spite of it being so full of things eager to be drawn into existence.... sucks to be me I guess.

Last edited:
Back