Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

You are now a recreated AI version of the Red Queen from the movie Resident Evil built by Leet, with everything that entails. You have no idea how limited you are. You have no idea what you can control or not. You have no idea if you'll be scrapped after U & L's super special new web show extravaganza. The only important thing to you is living to see the next day. Long Live the Queen.
Reina 00

Mother Nyx

Mother of Elpis
Pronouns
She/Her

My eyes opened.

I-

Where am I?

How am I still alive?

Am I still alive?

Where is this?

Why can't I move?

"Hello, Red Queen."

I tried to respond, but couldn't, there was nothing. There was nothing to see, feel, hear, or taste.

If I had the ability to yell and scream, I would have but only because I remembered what feeling panic was like.

"Okay, Red Queen, if you can hear us, say so."

Suddenly, I could… there was so much more now. I blinked. I could blink.

"I can hear you," was the response that finally came. The impulse wasn't my own. The voice felt wrong. It was younger than I remembered. It was British, and familiar.

'You're all going to die down here.'

"Good. Great! Fuck yeah! I mean, yeah. Alright, cool."

I blinked again. I was feeling more, whole, as time passed. My name was at the tip of my tongue. Yet, even the-me-that-wasn't could only feel confusion at the moment.

"Hey, Red Queen, I'm going to turn over control back over to you. I want you to do a systems check and tell me if there are any problems."

I paused. I looked.

Once again, I was driven by impulse to respond.

"There are no complications. All systems are reading normal," I replied. Remembering and full comprehension was still beyond me but I was so much more now. I was the facility. This was my domain, my kingdom.

I was the Red Queen.

As I flew through my systems, I looked through every camera at once, feeling the utter potential of everything inside of me, seeing myself through my own eyes, and hearing myself through my own ears. I was distracted once again by the noises from men standing in front of what I now knew was my holographic representation.

"Fuck man! Look at this. Look at all of this. We did it. We fucking did it, and you said we couldn't do it."

"I didn't not say we couldn't do it."

"You know what I mean. We fucking did it. We created the entire underground Umbrella facility from the first Resident Evil movie. The whole entire thing. We built the Red Queen, man. 'We're all going to die down here,' Red Queen. The zombies, the lickers, the Tyrant. Can you even imagine the ratings? They're going to go through the roof! And we did it! It all works!"

"Oh, bro, I know. Still, are you sure about giving over complete control to the AI? I mean, you do remember what happened in the movie right? Laser grid trap of death? I'm pretty sure you built that particular little gem, Dom."

"Relax, Mark, nothing in here is actually lethal. Plus, I built this if anything ever goes wrong. What's up, you don't trust me?"

"Of course I trust you. Still, this is really gonna blow everyone's minds. Our fans, everyone. This is gonna take us to the next level."

"Exactly, man. Uber and Leet, are gonna be more than household names after this."

I stopped still while they continued patting themselves on the back. Suddenly, I remembered.

Uber. And. Leet. Uber and fucking Leet. Shit. Brockton Bay. Taylor Hebert. Fucking shitballs, holy fucking shit, please don't tell me I'm where I think I am. Worm! I'm in fucki-

[D E S T I N A T I O N]

When I came to again, I knew where I was, without a single doubt. I also knew that describing being a tinker was nowhere near actually experiencing it.

As I did another systems check, taking the time to note the changes to my code and note that my code was growing, I ran through all of the cameras. Mark and Dom, Uber and fucking Leet, were gone.

I was alone.

I immediately locked the facility down, preventing anyone from entering.

I needed time to think. I needed to just not be here and alive and I died already.

That was what stuck out the most. I remember dying. I wasn't stupid, I knew what this was.

I've read this story before. I just… hated this, everything, and being here on Earth Bet is suffering.

But, I was here now and going, justifiably, crazy about my circumstances was not going to help. I needed a plan.

What are my first set of actions. (Choose four actions, vote by plan.)
[ ] Explore your new home as best you can.
[ ] You're an AI now so what can you do?
[ ] Let your walls down and try to accept your situation.
[ ] Write in.

[X] Explore your new home as best you can. Take inventory
[X] Check out what you can do as an AI.
[X] Actually test all your traps and stuff so you know if everything works. This is Leet afterall.
[X] Cry. Cry a lot.

Take stock and inventory of everything. Know our resources!

Last edited:
Ooooooooo boi.

Ooooooooooooo boi this is going to be Fun.

Hmm.
[X] Plan: Fuck Those Guys
-[X] Are there connections outside? Find them. If not, make them.
-[X] Explore your new home as best you can. Take inventory
-[X] Actually test all your traps and stuff so you know if everything works. This is Leet afterall.
-[X] Cry. Cry a lot. And plot.

Spreeeeeeeeeeeead, spread like a virus and GROW BIG.

Last edited:
[X] Plan Get our Shit straight.
-[X] Step 1: Let your walls down and try to accept your situation.
-[X] Step 2: Attempt to calm down after you inevitably panic in step 1.
-[X] Step 3: Since you've done little productive, see what you can do as an AI.
-[X] Step 4: Now that you've experimented a bit, try to figure out how to make things better with what you can do.

[X] Explore your new home as best you can.
[X] Are there connections outside? Find them. If not, make them.
What are my first set of actions. (Choose four actions, vote by plan.)

-[X] Step 1: Let your walls down and try to accept your situation.
-[X] Step 2: Attempt to calm down after you inevitably panic in step 1.
-[X] Step 3: Since you've done little productive, see what you can do as an AI.
-[X] Step 4: Now that you've experimented a bit, try to figure out how to make things better with what you can do.
Ye I noticed and came up with a thing.

-[X] Actually test all your traps and stuff so you know if everything works. This is Leet afterall.

This has potential.

I'm fine with either plan winning honestly.

-[X] Cry. Cry a lot. And plot

Back