[x] Plan God-Princess of Letha
-[x] The Youngest Sister, it may be unorthodox, maybe this was the will of the Gods, but for whatever reason, you are the designated heir to the throne.
-[x] 17-20: You are quite young and will have a second-tier education. Your age may cause others to underestimate you, but that might very well be to your own benefit.
-[x] Human: You are a perfectly ordinary human noble. Some might think that it's pretty boring, but hey, if it ain't broke...
-[x] Picture
-[x] Piety: The Gods will show the way if you will just listen, let others twist themselves up in complicated schemes. You know that through Faith, men can be inspired to fight like animals.
-[x] Divine: Looking like a goddess on this mortal plane, you are pretty sure that you can make suitors duel for your amusement. This takes two trait points (unless you are a tiefling or a half-elf)
-[x] Intelligent: Your natural aptitude for everything can lend itself well to much. (Cannot be taken with Genius)
-[x] Spark of Magic: You have within you, a spark of magical talent, rare but something that can be cultivated with enough patience.
-[x] Ambition: Within you burns the fire of ambition, the sort that can't be contained by what is simply considered possible.

Someone else please supply the art, I'm terrible at that. If anyone has any problems with this or other objections, I'd really like to know them.
I got an image. I put in a spoiler because it's big. Is the image acceptable? Asking both Murloc and the QM.
[X] Plan Pretty Decent

I got an image. I put in a spoiler because it's big. Is the image acceptable? Asking both Murloc and the QM.
[X] Plan Pretty Decent
I'm a bit iffy on it. Though this would more sort of be a case of Murloc clearing it.

EDIT: So this way I don't double post, I'm just going to say that I love all of these plans

Last edited:
Someone else please supply the art, I'm terrible at that. If anyone has any problems with this or other objections, I'd really like to know them.
One thing that I forgot about until just now apparently, is Artbreeder, while the people created with that are usually Too Perfect, you can also make some people who are less than ideal.

Though the same issue still applies in reference to female characters, which is finding art that would be what is considered to be conventionally unattractive.

[X] Plan Queen of Devils and Gold

This looks to be an unconventional and interesting premise for a PC. I'm all for it!

Last edited:
i'm trying to figure out if it's the Magic or the Genius that's drawing people in, to the other Plan.

Because for the life of me, i don't see anything else that could be the reason people are voting for it.

Last edited:
Adhoc vote count started by gutza1 on Apr 12, 2021 at 8:55 AM, finished with 29 posts and 16 votes.

• [X] Plan Pretty Decent
    -[X] The Oldest Sister, it is your birthright to claim this throne. Even without you being the designated heir, you have this right.
    -[X] 17-20: You are quite young and will have a second-tier education. Your age may cause others to underestimate you, but that might very well be to your own benefit.
    -[X] Human: You are a perfectly ordinary human noble. Some might think that it's pretty boring, but hey, if it ain't broke...
    -[X] Stewardship: Look, the new improvements to the castle aren't going to fund themselves, and you find that gold can buy many victories.
    -[X] Unattractive: Well, by the standards of this country, you are considered to be not all that pleasing to the eye. Gain one trait.
    -[X] Genius: The spark of Genius burns bright in your head. Whatever the problem, you should have a solution in a bit. This takes two trait points.
    -[X] Diligent: You know that if there's one constant, it's that hard work gets shit done, probably.
    -[X] Gregarious: You are a delight at parties and know how to get the conversation flowing
    -[X] Spark of Magic: You have within you, a spark of magical talent, rare but something that can be cultivated with enough patience.
    -[X] Ambition: Within you burns the fire of ambition, the sort that can't be contained by what is simply considered possible.
    [X] The Oldest Sister, it is your birthright to claim this throne. Even without me being the designated heir, you have this right.
    [X] 17-20: You are quite young and will have a second-tier education. Your age may cause others to underestimate you, but that might very well be to your own benefit.
    [X] Tiefling: Through some slight issue in your bloodline, you were born with the tell-tale signs of tiefling heritage.
    -[X] Your Father, the King is a tiefling; some called him the Devil King, but most respected him in time.
    [X]
    [X] Stewardship: Look, the new improvements to the castle aren't going to fund themselves, and you find that gold can buy many victories.
    [X] Diligent: You know that if there's one constant, it's that hard work gets shit done, probably.
    [X] Temperance: Things can be great, but you know what's better? Not allowing yourself to lose your taste for them.
    [X] Groomed: Being a Princess usually demands some level of grooming. You go beyond that minimum level.
    [X] Ambition: Within you burns the fire of ambition, the sort that can't be contained by what is simply considered possible.
    -[x] The Youngest Sister, it may be unorthodox, maybe this was the will of the Gods, but for whatever reason, you are the designated heir to the throne.
    -[X] 17-20: You are quite young and will have a second-tier education. Your age may cause others to underestimate you, but that might very well be to your own benefit.
    -[X] Human: You are a perfectly ordinary human noble. Some might think that it's pretty boring, but hey, if it ain't broke...
    -[x] Picture
    -[x] Piety: The Gods will show the way if you will just listen, let others twist themselves up in complicated schemes. You know that through Faith, men can be inspired to fight like animals.
    -[x] Divine: Looking like a goddess on this mortal plane, you are pretty sure that you can make suitors duel for your amusement. This takes two trait points (unless you are a tiefling or a half-elf)
    -[x] Intelligent: Your natural aptitude for everything can lend itself well to much. (Cannot be taken with Genius)
    -[X] Spark of Magic: You have within you, a spark of magical talent, rare but something that can be cultivated with enough patience.
    -[X] Ambition: Within you burns the fire of ambition, the sort that can't be contained by what is simply considered possible.

So, it seems that the people have spoken, and Plan Pretty Decent wins. I'm not normally supposed to be biased, but I really liked Devils and Gold as well as God-Princess of Letha, I might make use of them as NPCs later.
Ok, now I have to make sure to do some character creation stuff, mostly just your character's faith and some other things. Also a chance to reconsider the image as well.

Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by Unhacker on Apr 9, 2021 at 4:08 PM, finished with 31 posts and 16 votes.

• [X] Plan Pretty Decent
    -[X] The Oldest Sister, it is your birthright to claim this throne. Even without you being the designated heir, you have this right.
    -[X] Stewardship: Look, the new improvements to the castle aren't going to fund themselves, and you find that gold can buy many victories.
    -[X] Unattractive: Well, by the standards of this country, you are considered to be not all that pleasing to the eye. Gain one trait.
    -[X] Genius: The spark of Genius burns bright in your head. Whatever the problem, you should have a solution in a bit. This takes two trait points.
    -[X] Diligent: You know that if there's one constant, it's that hard work gets shit done, probably.
    -[X] Gregarious: You are a delight at parties and know how to get the conversation flowing
    [X] The Oldest Sister, it is your birthright to claim this throne. Even without me being the designated heir, you have this right.
    [X] 17-20: You are quite young and will have a second-tier education. Your age may cause others to underestimate you, but that might very well be to your own benefit.
    [X] Tiefling: Through some slight issue in your bloodline, you were born with the tell-tale signs of tiefling heritage.
    -[X] Your Father, the King is a tiefling; some called him the Devil King, but most respected him in time.
    [X]
    [X] Stewardship: Look, the new improvements to the castle aren't going to fund themselves, and you find that gold can buy many victories.
    [X] Diligent: You know that if there's one constant, it's that hard work gets shit done, probably.
    [X] Temperance: Things can be great, but you know what's better? Not allowing yourself to lose your taste for them.
    [X] Groomed: Being a Princess usually demands some level of grooming. You go beyond that minimum level.
    [X] Ambition: Within you burns the fire of ambition, the sort that can't be contained by what is simply considered possible.
    -[x] Picture

Back