Legendary Tinker (Worm/LoL)

Update Schedule?

• Focus on 1 story per month. Full arc, posted daily.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Focus on 1 story per week. 2 chapters guaranteed.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Random rotation. 2 chapters guaranteed.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went for the four-year sleep. Mostly because I love seeing Riley getting a better outcome than in canon, but also because most Parahumans fics take place in 2009 or later, doing something different is fun.

Here's another reason for Andy to wake up earlier than 2011: Someone in Cauldron could be miffed enough about the Brocton Experiment being cancelled that they could engineer Hyunmu to be the leader of BB's Protectorate instead of Armsy.
"If you like the place so much, go watch over it then." -Dr. Mother probably.

6.14.6 Parahumans Online
Preface

I find it funny that people kept asking for a timeskip since Arc 3 (kidnapping arc), but now that you've got one, overwhelming majority want a short one (2-4 years). In any case, I'm going to take my hands off LT for a bit while I go work on something else. I just wanted to test the waters a bit before I got planning for real.

This PHO… Honestly? It kind of started as a joke. And then I thought, "Cauldron isn't losing that much anyway… and it'd be kind of funny… Would Fortuna
care enough to stop this?"

So I went with it. It's a random bit of comedy I thought would be interesting if I had to play straight. Andy's going to have a lot to deal with when he wakes up.

Interlude 6.14.6: Parahumans Online

Welcome to the Parahumans Online Message Boards

You are currently logged in, Legend_Official (Verified Cape) (Protectorate NY) (Founders)

You are viewing:

• Threads you have replied to

• AND Threads that have new replies

• OR private message conversations with new replies

• Thread OP is displayed

• Twenty-five posts per page

• Last twenty-five messages in private message history

• Threads and private messages are ordered by user custom preference.

Topic: An Open Letter to the American People

In: Boards Global United States General

Legend_Official (Original Poster) (Verified Cape) (Protectorate NY) (Founders)

Posted on January 3, 2002:

Hello, everyone.

The PRT_National account was fashioned only two months ago in response to repeated requests for an easily accessible source of PRT news concerning the nation. We believed it would be an excellent way to connect with the citizens we protect and develop an engaging community.

That is not what this is about. I felt that despite its purpose, such a means of address would be too impersonal, too insincere for what needs to be said. I'm sure Rebecca will make her own announcement, but I felt that some words from me were due.

So, here I am, making my first post on this quickly growing forum, to clear the air.

It is with a heavy heart that I write this, but I must confirm the existence of the third endbringer. The entity designated "Simurgh" attached our nation's capitol on Christmas Day, forcing a rapid mobilization of our nation's heroes, independents, and even several brave villains. She took the guise of an angel and tried to make a mockery of a day held sacred by many. It was a day of unfathomable tragedy for our nation as hundreds of thousands passed away and the heart of our democracy burned to the ground.

I've never been prouder to be a member of the Protectorate and a citizen of the United States of America. For those of you who answered the call, powers or none, thank you. Whether Protectorate, PRT, emergency personnel, or even our friends to the north, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you for proving that even an endbringer could not divide us. Thank you for defending our nation, for saving the lives of over four hundred thousand people. Words cannot express the gratitude and pride I feel for you all.

The battle is over and there is much to say, much more to do. Please, please do not turn your attention from this, no matter how painful. Please do not allow your hearts to grow numb to this tragedy.

Even now, thousands of volunteers and emergency aid workers are combing through the ruins of our nation's capitol for survivors. Hundreds of thousands of refugees are scattered across the US and Canada, housed in camps built for just such a tragedy. Thousands more are missing.

Please don't become numb to this. No amount of powers will provide these people with comfort and peace, food, water, or clothes. If you can afford to, find it in your heart to reach out to your local shelters and PRT liaisons. Though the Worldstone Network was made with housing in mind, there are many things that it lacks.

I beg you, please don't let the Simurgh win.

With heartfelt gratitude,

Legend

*MOD EDIT*

This thread has been locked because all that needs to be said has been said. I'm going to drop a lot of links and resources for people.

Here is a discussion page on the third endbringer.

Here is the online memorial of all those who passed fighting the Simurgh or volunteering to rescue civilians.

Here is a database of all emergency relief organizations and PRT liaisons currently assisting in recovery and relief efforts.

Lastly, here is a missing persons thread meant to help people reconnect from different refugee camps.

Best wishes from the admin staff,

Fishie

(Showing Page 1 of 16)

Rainbow Parade

Replied on January 3, 2002:

Shit... I... I said I wanted Legend to make an account, but... shit... not like this.

Fishie (Board Admin)

Thank you, Legend_Official, for your sincerity. You are without question the best of us.

I know it's not much, but please reach out to me if there is anything the PHO admin staff can do to help organize relief efforts or get the word out.

This is the most tragic example, but events such as this is precisely why I helped build this site.

PewPewPRIDE

No kidding. I live in Columbus and saw some of the footage of the aftermath. Welcome to PHO, Legend_Official. Now if you'll pardon me, I'm going to go back to sobbing.

Mezcal Mike

I want to say something witty, but… yeah, I got nothing. There is nothing funny about this. I'm going to go collect links for aid offices. Maybe doing something productive will keep me from breaking down again.

U Da Punchline (Banned)

Idk, there's something weird about the fag-in-chief celebrating Christmas.

Fishie (Board Admin)

No. Fuck you. Not now. Not here. Fuck you and enjoy the IP lock, asshole.

Haha Bro #1

Yeah, no. Nothing funny about this. Mezcal Mike, looks like PRT_National's ahead of you, bro. Here's the PHO post that has all local aid liaison offices.

Haha Bro #2

And here's FEMA additions.

Haha Bro #3

Here's the memorial of all those who died fighting or volunteering. It's an online list so it's going to keep growing as people add to it before it gets made into something official.

I also made a PHO post for missing persons here. I hope this helps some of you find your loved ones.

Undertow

The Haha Bros aren't trolling? What?

Haha Bro #1

Hey, fuck off, Undertow. Like Fishie said, time and place. We're assholes, not monsters.

Undertow

Yeah, shit. Sorry, force of habit. You're right and thank you for what you guys contributed.

Legend_Official (Original Poster) (Verified Cape) (Protectorate NY) (Founders)

Thank you, everyone. Truly and sincerely. I need to run, there is a lot of work to do for me still, but I wanted to say I appreciate everything.

Fishie (Board Admin)

Right. Locking the thread here. Everything that needs to be said has been said I think. I'm going to edit the original post with these links. Please support your local shelters and refugee camps as you can afford.

End of Page. 1

Topic: New Endbringer Aftermath

In: Boards Global United States General

Minuteman Sam
(Original Poster) (At Ground Zero)

Posted on January 4, 2002:

So… I'm writing this from Seattle still trying to process what the fuck happened. I guess to me, endbringers have always been someone else's problem, you know? I'm hoping that going over all the things happening in our nation as a result of this will help me come to grips with it all.

For starters, here is a thread that's complied a master list of all ongoing relief efforts and organizations involved. Please donate, whether in time, supplies, or money.

This includes the cape and emergency personnel casualties. I know that from the DC Protectorate, we lost:

Pyrotechnical

Glace

Outreach

Metalmaru (Edit: He's fine, my apologies. He went down and lost both legs, but thanks to Rubedo's potions, he's expected to recover.)

Brickhouse

Hyunmu (What the fuck is a Ward doing here?)

Rest in peace, heroes. Thank you.

The POTUS has announced a national day of mourning to remember the fallen heroes. Read about that here.

PRT_National announced that the surviving DC heroes would be reassigned. Further, future departments will house no more than three tinkers to a team for obvious reasons. They are Hero, Bluesong, Wonderland, Zero Day, and Armsmaster as well as Verdeer, Gold Rush, and Whiteout of the Wards.

Hero has announced that he will not take command of a new city. Instead, he will work as the Protectorate's liaison to the Guild in Canada, training them to be an international task force.

Bluesong has claimed command of PRT Jacksonville, a mid-sized branch in Florida. It's about time; she's one of the most experienced heroes in the country. I just wish the circumstances had been better.

Wonderland is formally joining the Seattle Protectorate, the team she worked with during the battle.

Zero Day is going to Watchdog, the national think-tank (the powered kind). He's going to be their techie I guess.

Armsmaster has announced that he's headed to Brockton Bay, a small city in New Hampshire with an abnormally high CPC (capes per capita). He's not going to be the leader, but he'll be Paladin's second-in-command.

Edit: Metalmaru is alive! He's going to retire, though he'll still work as an outside consultant primarily working alongside Bluesong in Jacksonville.

Of course, the other thing we need to talk about is where our new capitol will be. Senator Overton is heading the camp that wants to rebuild DC. Speaker Vasquez is saying it should be moved to a more geographically central location. It's not strictly cape-related, but I figured it's worth discussing.

Edit: For you fuckers saying Hero's a coward because he was the only Founder who didn't participate in the battle, fuck you. We know the Simurgh copies tinker powers. He was obviously given the intelligence beforehand somehow. You think DC's a pile of rubble now? Imagine what she could have done with Hero's power thrown into the mix. He evacuated every congressman, Supreme Court justice, and the entire White House and cabinet. He's why the US government exists in the first place. He removed himself from the battlefield for everyone's sakes and made the biggest difference he could.

(Showing Page 1 of 4)

Love1355

Replied on January 4, 2002:

So I might be going crazy, but… I thought Metalmaru was alive…?

Rude Rupert

Seriously? That's what you're concerned with? I mean, I get that he was a hero, but compared to two Wards dying, who cares?

Love1355

I care, you dick. First off, he isn't just some random hero. He didn't put in many hours on the streets, but he's Hero's right hand in the Madhouse.

Frontline (Verified Cape) (Protectorate Cleveland)

Yeah, Rude Rupert. I'm not sure who you think Metalmaru was, but the man was my boss when I was part of the Madhouse. He's been Hero's second for almost ten years. He'll be dearly missed.

Metalmaru (Verified Cape) (At Ground Zero)

Wow, thank you both, but as you can see, I'm alive and well. I did go down when the Simurgh cut off my legs, but Hyunmu threw me through the Wayfinder. I'm in Chicago at the moment. I'm healthy thanks to my emergency potions and already designing some cybernetic legs with the help of local tinkers.

I'll probably make a formal announcement.

Love1355

Metalmaru You're alive!

Frontline (Verified Cape) (Protectorate Cleveland)

Good to see you, bossman.

Yep. Here's proof that it's really me, along with the announcement of my retirement. I think I'm going to work as an outside consultant in Jacksonville, helping support Bluesong's command. It's what I do best after all.

Rude Rupert

That's great and all, but while you're here, mind giving us some information on WHAT THE FUCK THE WARDS WERE DOING THERE?

Love1355

Yeah, that's a really good question.

Its Just Business

Lol I used to live in DC. Brickhouse wasn't a Ward. I mean, he was, but not when he died. He graduated to the Protectorate in August(?) shortly after letting that midget kick my ass.

Minuteman Sam (Original Poster) (At Ground Zero)

Yeah, Brick wasn't a Ward when he volunteered. Just Hyunmu, but… Its Just Business are you Showbiz?

Its Just Business

Yup, I should get my acc verified. Lucha Loco, I sent you a message. I mean, shit. The PRT moved us out literally months before a new endbringer?

Me and the boys are going to pour one out for Hyunmu.

Lucha Loco (Moderator)

Verified. But aren't you going to get rebranded?

Its Just Business (Verified Cape) (Stage Crew)

And? That just means this can be my throwaway account to talk shit on.

Rude Rupert

Yeah, yeah, great. We can all remember how a twelve year old kicked your collective asses. What I want to know is which fuckup thought letting said twelve year old fight an endbringer and die was a good idea.

Actually, I'm pretty sure he's ten. I know, that makes it worse, but it's on his online profile. See?

He's also the tinker behind the Worldstone Network, so he's a giant reason I'm alive.

Hey, fuck you, Rude Rupert. That kid's fucking terrifying.

Love1355

What? Wtf is this bullshit? He's TEN?

Dime-A-Dozen (At Ground Zero)

He is, Love1355. Confirmed in this interview if the official Wards roster wasn't enough. Makes my fucking blood boil.

Love1355

I… the PRT are the good guys… right?

Yeah, lot of us feeling that way right about now…

Gristlebrow

I'm not saying that Hyunmu should have been out there, but let's be honest. The only reason his death stands out is that he's young. If he wasn't, he'd just be a statistic. Let's not pretend his death was some grand sacrifice.

Love1355

Dude, that's fucking cold.

Gristlebrow

What do you want me to say? That he's some special snowflake? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love to live in a world where no hero has to die, but he's just some kid who overestimated himself and got in over his head. Maybe if the PRT did their jobs and kept an eye on their Ward, he wouldn't have died like a fucking chump.

End of Page. 1, 2, 3, 4

(Showing Page 2 of 4)

Ranchero (Verified Cape) (Protectorate Albuquerque)

You better fucking pray I don't find you, Gristlebrow. Hyunmu was my friend, you son of a bitch.

User has received an infraction. I get it, I do, but please don't threaten anyone in the forums, especially as a hero.

Gristlebrow (Banned)

Was.

Now he died without making a single difference.

User has been banned. Fuck off. You don't make fun of the dead, especially not people who died facing endbringers.

Lucha Loco (Moderator)

Enough. No. You don't make fun of the dead, especially not endbringer casualties. I don't give a fuck that it's not in the PHO terms of service. Fuck off.

Widlshot (Verified Cape) (Protectorate Phoenix)

Wait, what? Ranchero, you knew the guy who made the Worldstones? How?

I guess it doesn't really matter anymore so I'll clear the air.

Hyunmu was formerly Rubedo, a Ward in Phoenix. His real name is Andy Kim. Wildshot I promise you've met him at least once before. Following the Red Sands Incident, the full breadth and scope of his power was discovered and he was given a new mask before being moved to the Madhouse to learn from Hero. I was one of the first to meet him and the one who introduced him to the Madhouse.

Andy was… brilliant. So smart that I never felt like I was talking to a child. Hell, kid was probably smarter than me. He was also the type to ask for forgiveness rather than permission. No, this doesn't excuse us letting him fight. My hands are shaking writing this because I'm so goddamn pissed. But… But I don't think it was about letting him.

No one let him do anything. He just… did.

In a lot of ways, he reminded me of a younger Hero. Larger than life, you know? Like he could do anything. Make anything. Like, one day, he just came to work with a brand new armor we'd never even seen before and no one batted an eye because… Hyunmu. He always seemed to have the go-ahead from someone up top.

And made no difference? The creator of the Worldstone Network? The reason 400,000 people are alive? The reason we have a country at all? The boy who mass produced potions? Who arranged for disaster relief constantly? Some of you keyboard warriors are breathing now because of him.

Overestimated himself? Maybe. You be the judge of that. It goes against protocol, but I plan on retiring from the Protectorate anyway. What are they gonna do? Fire me? I don't care anymore. The video cuts out halfway through because I went down, but this is everything until then. The world deserves to know what an endbringer is really like. And how amazing he was. Here.

I can only wonder what kind of a giant Andy could have been.

Rest in peace, Andy, and thank you for saving my life.

Widlshot (Verified Cape) (Protectorate Phoenix)

Umm… Which one is him? I just see a weird fog-cape with a sheepgirl…? Ghost-wolf… thing…? And are those scissors?

Ranchero (Verified Cape) (Protectorate Albuquerque))

Yeah. I know a lot of the things he's made. Our old team still had weekly movie nights and he's shown off before. Those scissors, that armor, they're definitely his work. Pause here. You can see the turtle shell crest on his back.

Rest in peace, little buddy. Dad would've been proud of you.

Undertow

Holy shit. I thought he was a tinker? Shaker? Striker? Mover? What is that even?

Yup. Suddenly Stage Crew doesn't look so pathetic, huh? We lost to mini-Hero. Kid's fucking terrifying.

Pouring one out to you, Andy. RIP.

Seen him around on patrols before this whole shit. That's Hyunmu alright. Did the cloud-walking trick for my baby sister.

Thank you and RIP.

Love1355

Really turned into a Hyunmu respect thread, huh? Is there any chance there are more videos from the battle?

Also, RIP.

Because he's fucking badass.

Magic Trash Panda (Verified Cape) (Wards Phoenix)

He was and I can't stop crying because he used to call me a trash panda and make fun of my taste in movies but he'd always send me cookies for my birthday and that's all I can think about right now.

Lucha Loco (Moderator)

I'm sorry for your loss but that you made your PHO handle based off his nickname for you is also kind of adorable.

Yeah, that's Bandit all right… Give me a call if you want to talk. I'm driving up anyway to visit so we can meet up then too, okay?

Yeah, okay…

Hat Trick (Verified Cape) (Wards Phoenix)

RIP, midget. You were kickass.

Rude Rupert

Serious question: If Hyunmu thought fighting was a good idea and all the other tinkers were there, where was Hero?

GrogNRum

Coward.

Saving all the bigwigs probably. Imagine how many more lives he could have saved if he wasn't sucking POTUS dick or whatever the fuck he was doing.

Lost a lot of respect for you, Hero_Official.

Zero2Hero

I mean… Do we know that's what he was doing?

According to these reports and speeches from politicians thanking his "quick thinking and decisive action?" Yeah. Fuck… I thought he stood for the little guys. Guess there was a reason why he was stationed in DC.

I get it. I do. But honestly? That's probably the best thing he could have done. Imagine the chaos if we lost our entire government. You're not looking at a civil war. You're looking at the US shattering into different provinces. Zero organization. Zero coordination. As much as I would have loved to see Hero slap that bird bitch a new one, he made the right call.

It tastes bitter, but… yeah…

It's… not just that, guys. If it's just that, there'd be no reason for Hero to leave and stay gone.

The Simurgh… During the battle, she took things from the Madhouse. That big box you see floating in the background of some of my shots? Yeah, that's not just some rubble. That's where I used to work. Where some of the best tinkers alive used to work. She just ripped the whole fucking thing from the ground.

And then she started building stuff by cobbling together everything we had.

I've seen the reports. The Simurgh can co-opt the specializations of any tinker in the area. Me. Pyro. Glace. Armsmaster. Bluesong. Zero Day. We all saw our powers used against us. You want to know why DC's a rubble right now?

Because she made lasers like Pyro and used Glace's cryo-tech to make mirrors that deflect lasers everywhere. Because she programmed like Zero Day, optimized like Armsmaster, and made bullshit alloys like me. Think disco lights, but death rays…

Imagine that. But throw in Hero.

No, the boss made the right call.

Oh… Shit… I'm sorry. I'll shut up now.

End of Page. 1, 2, 3, 4

(Showing Page 3 of 4)

Yeah, I didn't know it was that bad. Stingray was there. Told her she shouldn't go. I'm just glad she made it back.

Zero2Hero

Yes. Faith in Hero restored!

Rude Rupert

Really? Fine, whatever. Hero's still the shining golden boy of America. Can we get more videos of what happened? It's not like it's illegal, is it?

Strictly speaking, no, it's not illegal. It's just heavily frowned upon to share footage outside of mission briefings and the like. They suck. They're depressing. They're incredibly scary to watch. Honestly? The only reason I shared footage of Hyunmu was because it doesn't matter anymore and Andy deserves a lot more respect than you guys give him.

Yeah, just watching my city like that. There's something humbling about what you guys did. Thank you again, Metalmaru. I don't think we say it enough.

Stingray (Verified Cape) (Protectorate Phoenix)

I was there. Those lasers were really bad, burned straight through building supports like a hot knife through butter. All I did was S&R, but I don't think I'm going to participate again. I… I've never felt so small…

I'm just happy you're back, Sting.

Yeah, I don't know what I'd do if we lost you too…

Umm… What do you mean "too?" OMG, I didn't know you had family in DC.

Scroll up, Stingray.

Oh… Oh fuck…

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure you were close.

Can we all have a girls' night and drown in ice cream?

Guys… Umm… This is bad. I don't know how to say this, but… Hyunmu's… alive…

Metalmaru (Verified Cape) (Ground Zero)

Not funny, Stingray. I expected better from you.

I don't joke. Not about things like this. Here, a picture of him and the hospital bed. He's alive, guys…

Wait, for real?

YES! Pinche puto scared the shit out of me.

Woah, that's definitely a bit of a whiplash. How? And how are we hearing this from you?

Like, no offense, Stingray, but you're… not exactly a big name.

None taken. I get it. I'm a very small fish in a very big ocean. Trust me, that's been made abundantly clear to me. Humble pie for Christmas… yay…

But one of the last things the bird bitch did before leaving was destabilize some of Warptek's old stuff. For those who don't remember, Warptek was a Madhouse tinker who transferred to Milwaukee then passed away helping relief missions in Hyderabad this July. Some of his stuff must have been in storage or something, because she made them go critical and used them like bombs (not a tinker don't ask, I don't know how).

One landed near me and Hyunmu protected me and a few dozen other people. Instead of tearing us to shreds, it just teleported us somewhere else. The Cascades to be specific. I only got back a little while ago thanks to some super-thinker lady tracking us down.

Love1355

Wait, so he's alive? Metalmaru just outed a Ward?

Metalmaru (Verified Cape) (Ground Zero)

I… I guess I did. God, I feel like shit…

Rude Rupert (At Ground Zero)

Lol Good time to retire. Now that we know the dude's alive, got any footage?

Scary thinker-lady said it's fine. Cat's out of the bag. Here's my helmet cam uncut. And yes, the gauntlets were a gift from Andy. They're awesome but I wish I asked for mobility or something with more utility. Yes, that's Andy in the sky almost murdering the bird bitch. Yes, those are a lamb and wolf projection of some sort. They're not Case-53s, they're things he made. Yeah, he has a coilgun. Yes, he's ten.

My little bro is alive and he made an endbringer run.

Rude Rupert

Holy shit… I… I don't know what else to say to that video. I've never been more terrified of a child in my life. Metal's right. Precocious doesn't begin to describe him.

Oh… Shit… Please tell me the little guy's okay.

End of Page. 1, 2, 3, 4

(Showing Page 4 of 4)

No, Dime-A-Dozen. No, he is not okay. He entered a coma and we have no idea when he'll wake up. Every test says he is fine. He has a stock of the best medicine in the world (he made them after all). There is a very powerful thinker-lady who's looking after him. He's getting the best care possible.

Fuck. That's… That's better than being dead. He'll come back. Right?

Fuck yeah, he will. He's tough. He'll be back and I'm going to kick the pendejo in the dick for making me worry.

End of Page. 1, 2, 3, 4

Author's Note

Welp, here we are. Armsmaster gets his Brockton Bay assignment and is continuing to be groomed for leadership. The Phoenix group gets some closure. Andy's outed accidentally because his name went up among the dead. Sting was briefly too, but she cleared herself when she was rescued by Contessa.

There are some things going on in the background concerning just why Contessa would allow him to be outed, but it's important to keep in mind that he's outed as a hero.

Most of the time, being outed usually means a huge scandal or fall from grace. It means loss of faith or danger. Desperation. This was true of Alexandria, Taylor, and even the Empire. That's not what happened here.

Well that, and… honestly? I thought it'd be funny so I decided to play the gag straight.

I know that there are some loose ends, but I tried to wrap as many as I could. A time skip following an endbringer battle was always the plan, though not necessarily in this manner. I'm not entirely sure just when I'll have Andy wake up, but it's going to be a few years for certain. Honestly? I haven't even begun to write an outline for Arc 7 so I'm open to suggestions:

2005: Immediate Bonesaw.

2007: Boston Games

2009: Madison

2011: Brockton Bay

Obviously, a lot of events won't look the same, but those four are useful milestones to keep in mind.

In any case, this is the end of Arc 6, Omen. I will not be picking this up for at least a few months, though I might write a few omakes for my own amusement. Maybe start another mini-series or a what-if of Andy in different settings tracking down the other World Runes.

What am I picking up next? Probably Spoon to be honest, but we'll see. Oh, and I also run a quest of fiction live called A Colorful Life. Why? Because I have no impulse control. It's not
good, but it's a decent read if you're looking for literary popcorn.

Anyway, if you enjoyed this story and you'd like to buy me coffee, please Google my screen name and Kofi. It's also in my profile or right here if you're lazy:
https://ko-fi.com/fabledwebs. You don't get anything, but I'd appreciate the tip as proof of a job well done.

Last edited:
Maybe a sidestory on Andy getting a different World Rune would be a good read... obviously, though, things are going to play differently with a different rune path, but I'm fairly sure it'll be interesting to watch/read and see the what-ifs...

I said it at the top of the page, but I'm a fan of 2005. Please no Bonesaw, only sweet little Riley and her well-meaning but terrifying medical crimes in favor of humanity.

Andy having an apprentice is also fun, it's an extension of his whole hope thing. Need to inspire the next generation.

The identity reveal is also really entertaining, because it sets up Andy as a sort of King-Under-The-Mountain figure. Especially when later Simurgh fights don't damage her nearly as much as Hyunmu did. The world waits for the sleeping tinker to wake and set things right. That angle works better with the longer sleeps, making Andy into an increasingly legendary figure, actually. It'd be funny to have a flash forward of modern capes who have heard of the legendary sleeping ward since long before they became capes and suddenly have to interact with him. The 2009 entry is especially poignant, for him to wake just in time to oppose the Hopekiller once more.

Still prefer 2005. Riley is, to me, the most tragic figure of canon Worm and failing to prevent that hurts.

Frankly, I think he should be up in time to save Riley. And then promptly adopt her as his apprentice/adorifying little sister. I have this image in my head of her somehow charming the Lamb and Wolf and its freaking adorable.

I would say that at most 2005, but 2004 would be better. 2 years for using the Mask for 20 minutes sounds like plenty of consequences to me, and it'll give him time to adjust waking up years after and his identities revealed before he adopts a kid as his sister. Seriously, I cannot stress how impactful waking up from this coma is going to be and jumping straight into the job right after waking up is certainly not it. Let there be an arc where he spends a year just acclimatizing to the change in circumstances before we get to Riley. Heck if the problem is that his power development could become an issue, enforce a downtime period where the Rune is fritzing and adapting due to being made one of the Kindred so there would be more focus on interpersonal development.

I'm still not a fan about this whole forced timeskip thing, but at the very least, let Yusung have that much.

Last edited:
I find it funny that people kept asking for a timeskip since Arc 3 (kidnapping arc), but now that you've got one, overwhelming majority want a short one (2-4 years).
That's because it was a couple loud ones that wanted to see the STATIONS OF CANON!!! and wouldn't shut up about it. Personally, I would have been fine with no timeskip. If that means Andy kills Scion before he's twelve and the story ends? Fine by me.

If the poll says a short timeskip is what most want then it seems the majority wants something similar to that.

We got a shitload of fics that cover Taylor and crew. We don't need another one.

Last edited:
That's because it was a couple loud ones that wanted to see the STATIONS OF CANON!!! and wouldn't shut up about it. Personally, I would have been fine with no timeskip. If that means Andy kills Scion before he's twelve and the story ends? Fine by me.

If the poll says a short timeskip is what most want then it seems the majority wants something similar to that.

We got a shitload of fics that cover Taylor and crew. We don't need another one.

I couldn't care less about the "Stations of Canon", I want Andy to wake up sooner because he's the best chance Bet has to off the Endbringers. Coma Andy means nothing is getting made, and his power is the only OOC problem for dealing with all the bullshit in Worm with an actual win and not the so called ones from canon.

I personally don't care at all about how much time is actually skipped during the time skip. I picked the Riley option because I really want Riley to spend time around Andy. Even if we get a weird arc where he's looking after her but can't make anything himself that'd be fine, or heck make her trigger years later if the time needs to go somewhere. I'm just really fond of the idea he gets a little sister in Riley or father figure, depends on his age and how it goes I guess.

Post-Arc 6 Informational
Preface

I made this post following Arc 3 so it seems fair that I update it now that we've passed Arc 6.

6.X Information

Active World Runes

Time Warp Tonic (Beyond – 1.4):
Upon consuming a potion or elixir, Andy experiences a period of accelerated time for ten seconds. In this state of chrono-acceleration, he appears to move slightly faster and with more clarity of purpose. Beneficial effects of all potions and elixirs are fifty percent more effective.

Minion Dematerializer (Tomorrow – 2.8): Three magic runes appear on the back of Andy's right hand invisible to all but himself. They look like three bullets. Andy gains a charge that lights up a bullet once every day, holding up to three.

After channeling for a second, Andy can fire the Dematerializer, a beam of highly concentrated mana. The beam of blue converts the first solid thing it hits into mana, dissipating it through the atmosphere in a cloud of blue. It can convert anything of comparable mass to Andy himself. If it hits something with more mass than Andy, it will convert only up to Andy's mass.

Hextech Flashtraption (Contraption – 3.7): The image of a swirling light overlaid atop a gear appears on the back of Andy's right hand, invisible to all but himself. The bullets of the Minion Dematerializer point to his knuckles, but the gear is a bit further down and it almost resembles a dreamcatcher.

Once per day, the rune can be expended. Andy can channel for three seconds, then teleport to anywhere within his field of perception. Anything he is holding gets dragged with him. Anyone he is touching is likewise taken for a ride. The teleportation is loud, with a halo of golden light. This rune charges once every long rest. May grow stronger with an increased understanding of space-time magic.

Glacial Augment (Keystone – 4.2): The first of Andy's Keystones ignite to change Andy on a fundamental level. He is now an Iceborn, just like the Three Sisters.

As an Iceborn, he no longer feels the cold and has significant resistance to heat. His mind is also filled with the secrets of True Ice as taught to the sisters by Anivia and Ornn. His affinity for ice magic manifests predominantly in the act of creation.

Biscuit Delivery (Tomorrow – 4.13): Andy can conjure three magic biscuits per day. These Total Biscuits of Everlasting Will contain all necessary nutrients required for healthy living. They also promote magical and physical growth and do not interfere with other dietary habits. They are always fresh, warm, and the best biscuits the consumer has ever had. They subtly alter the body, making it as perfect as genetically possible.

Andy also has perfect knowledge of baking. If a food was cooked in the oven, he can make it. It doesn't matter if that food is a cookie or a deep-dish pizza, a wedding cake or a beef wellington.

Cosmic Insight (Beyond – 5.1): The World Rune shows Andy the vast expanse of space. For a moment, he touched the Origin of All. From the Origin, he saw the ebb and flow of time, granting him greater insight into such matters.

Andy can produce enchantments that greatly reduce the cooldown of his abilities and artifacts.

Magic Footwear (Contraption – 5.1): Andy gains an in-depth knowledge of any and all enchantments pertaining to speed. If an enchantment exists which makes something go faster or slower, he knows it and can apply it to any artifact, not just footwear.

Andy is the greatest cobbler in the world. No matter the shape or style, he has perfect knowledge of shoe-making and all its derivatives. He also gains the minor boon of perfectly comfortable footwear, no matter what he is wearing.

Unsealed Spellbook (Keystone – 5.1): The World Rune of Inspiration takes on the form of the Unsealed Spellbook. Knowledge floods Andy's brain. He can now augment his creations using incredibly detailed runic inscriptions, granting them additional effects based on summoner spells.

These spellrunes can be used by anyone but requires extensive effort and time to engrave, with each spellrune taking a full twenty-four hours to engrave. Only one spellrune can be carved onto an object barring special circumstances or materials. They also greatly tax the user's stamina.

Andy has access to the twelve standard spells: Heal, Ghost, Barrier, Exhaust, Mark, Dash, Clarity, Flash, Teleport, Smite, Cleanse, and Ignite.

Perfect Timing (Contraption – 6.6): Andy can create the Commencing Stopwatch. This watch can stop time once per day for just three seconds. It is unlike any parahuman "time" power as rather than simply play with dimensional physics to adjust the relativity of the passage of time, it completely removes the wielder from the fabric of time.

Projects Completed (A – Z)

Anivia's Grace:
The armor forged from a Tear of the Goddess and exalted to near divine status during the winter solstice through the blessing of Anivia. It is best described as lean scale mail with half-plate in vital areas and a cloak of white over it all. Despite the lean appearance, its durability is unmatched by every mortal metal and can shrug off even a dedicated strike from an endbringer. Unfortunately, it cannot be replicated for use by others as Anivia's blessing can only be wielded by an Iceborn.

To further honor the Freljordian goddess, Andy gave the primary spell of his armor the same name. When cast, Andy summons a Cryophoenix that flies from his hand and blooms into a glacial storm that envelops the area.

The storm is so cold that every piece of metal and wood not protected by Andy shatters immediately. Energy attacks fizzle out, robbed of heat in moments. The drained heat is then used to power a permanent Barrier spell around Andy. This barrier is powerful enough to keep out Alexandria.

Currently, Andy has very limited control over this storm. Everyone, allies included, would die within a three mile radius of Andy upon casting. However, Anivia's parting words hinted at the potential for future mastery.

Atlas Gauntlets: Andy intended to make a custom piece of tinkertech for each of the Phoenix Wards. He only got to finish the first before the Simurgh struck DC. The Atlas Gauntlets are heavily modified gauntlets used by Vi, the Piltover Enforcer. She got the idea from gauntlets used in the mines and decided that with a bit of hextech thrown in, they could be excellent weapons.

The gauntlets copy Stingray's fingers and greatly augment her strength. In a pinch, she can use the stored mana to launch a Vault Breaker, a punch capable of crumpling a foot of reinforced steel like aluminum foil. While her gauntlets are augmented with mana, a small barrier envelops her body to protect her from the recoil. The real genius of the gauntlets is the way each piece supports one another to reduce strain on her shoulders.

These gauntlets were attuned to her using a series of runes and blood magic. They draw mana from her soul and slowly stack charges, much like Hero's Wayfinder.

Blitzpack: A basketball-sized machine which can release a wide area pulse of static electricity. It was specifically tailored so that the current would short out electronics, but not harm people. The machine looks like Blitzcrank's faceplate, and uses steam as the catalyst. The steam then provides the energy needed to get the Hex Core running. When not in use, the Hex Core passively gathers ambient static to charge itself. Has an effective radius of 200 feet.

UPDATE: The Blitzshield was upgraded in DC. It is now hemispherical and two feet in diameter. Its exterior has been reinforced and painted black, allowing Andy to wear it on his arm like a buckler. It can launch a conic EMP blast as long as 100 feet and absorb electricity to cast Blitzcrank's trademark, Power Fist. Due to the diminished range, its charge has been strengthened greatly. It can ignore most forms of EMP shielding.

New Enchantments: Mark, Dash

Commencing Stopwatch: Andy decided to imbue the pocketwatch he received from the Phoenix Wards with Perfect Timing to make it an everlasting keepsake.

The watch that can be activated once per day, stopping time for just three seconds. Andy and anyone he touches is removed from the fabric of time and space completely.

Control Ward: A small totem which resembles a chess piece of some sort with two "wings" merging from the base. It contains a Mana Crystal which can be activated by anyone thanks to the inscriptions engraved on the base. Once active, it will bathe everything in a 164 feet radius circle in waves of crimson mana, revealing all invisible targets. Because of the limited mana supply and the difficulties of allowing it to be used by anyone, it only lasts five minutes once active.

Curtain Call (Mass Accelerator): The right pauldron of Anivia's Grace has been heavily modified to contain the signature coilgun of the mass murderer, Jhin. When deployed, it expands into a wing-like protrusion with four canisters of prepared, hyper-condensed mana acting as "feathers." It also extends a shock-absorbent stock, converting the relic pistol into something akin to a rifle.

When fired, it looses a plasma beam four feet in diameter that can pierce almost anything. It has a massive range of 1.9 miles.

Dragonfly Familiars: They are familiars and hextech constructs built by Andy to augment his vision. They act as relays fro his eyes, expanding the range of his vision past their normal limit. He settled on dragonflies because of their ability to hover in midair. There are plans in the works to add a stinger to each dragonfly's tail to take down parahumans nonlethally.

Dream Blossom: A beautiful blue and purple flower descended from the God-Willow. It grows in the Garden of Forgetting and is tended to by Lillia, the Bashful Bloom. It is a mystical flower which exists both in the mortal and spiritual planes. As such, it feeds not on soil and water and sun, but on the dreams of mortals, good and bad.

Dream Blossom Censer: A container covered in blue flowers in which incense is burned. It is famously wielded by Lillia, both as a blunt weapon and a medium for her magic. The floral designs on its surface are so intricately formed that they blend the engraved runes perfectly between their petals and stems.

When mana is infused into the censer, it releases a flurry of pollen through the spirit world bypassing physical resistances and obstacles, and causes dream blossoms to bloom wherever they land. Those caught in the area will enter a deep, restful sleep, but can be awakened with violence or loud noises.

Elixir of Harmony: Andy named it this because he couldn't think of a better name besides "potion of not-organ-rejection." It is a potion brewed from the Veraza azalea plants in Babylon and does what it says on the tin. By the standards of modern medicine, it is a miracle drug that smooths over any complications regarding organ transplants, blood transfusions, and similar procedures.

Elixir of Insight: Singed was a master of chemistry, genetics, and alchemy. He drew on his incredible knowledge to merge various aspects of animals into a single man, creating the beast known as Warwick. Similarly, Andy can incorporate the genes of animals to brew an elixir that greatly enhances the perception of the drinker. This is one of the several formulas Andy worked on in Babylon to expand his pharmaceutical empire.

The Elixir of Insight will improve sight, hearing, smell, or any of the other five senses for an hour depending on the ingredient used to make it. If Andy uses a falcon's eye, it greatly improves vision. If Andy uses a dog's nose, it greatly improves smell.

Elixir of Iron: A gunmetal-gray elixir with the consistency of liquid mercury. It tastes like rust and chalk blended into a milkshake. It coats the drinker's skin in a gunmetal-gray sheen, granting the drinker skin akin to steel and increased size, approximately twenty percent, as well as the strength to support these changes, for one hour.

Elixir of Life: One of the magnum opus of alchemy, a panacea. The Elixir of Life was brewed using the purified Water of Life as well as several health potions. The life-affinity of the water has been focused to orient solely on the concepts of healing and recovery.

It is an elixir which heals any injury or malady regardless of severity so long as the target is alive. It tastes like watered down strawberries with a strange aftertaste reminiscent of wood pulp.

Elixir of Rejuvenation: Singed was a master of chemistry, genetics, and alchemy. He drew on his incredible knowledge to merge variant aspects of animals into a single man, creating the beast known as Warwick. Similarly, Andy can incorporate the genes of animals to brew a healing elixir dedicated to replacing lost limbs.

The Elixir of Rejuvenation is a deep violet with red streaks and smells a little briny like the ocean. A single 8 fl oz serving can regenerate one limb or major organ such as an eye. It tastes like seawater, chalk, and strawberries, but the disgusting combination is easily ignored due to the pain that follows. Growing a new limb is not a pleasant process.

Elixir of Sorcery: The Elixir of Sorcery allows the consumer to activate non-attuned magic items by acting as an internal reservoir of mana. It does not last long, but a large enough dose can allow the consumer to use any of Andy's items. It tastes like blueberries but with a mysterious aftertaste. It is most commonly used by Contessa to abuse his Dream Blossom Censer.

Elixir of Wrath: A blood-red liquid that shines with an ominous luster. It tastes like blood with a citrusy tang. It grants the drinker increased strength, enough to rip small trees out of the sidewalk, for one hour. This is done partially by removing the body's natural limiters, causing a state of hysterical strength. As a result, the drinker's inhibitions are likewise reduced.

Freljordian Grain: A hardy grain that grows in southern Freljord. Its milk can be used to make an alchemical adulterant, something that lowers the overall quality and potency of a solution. However, it is most commonly used to brew ale and lager by Freljordian tribes.

Graggy Ice (Potion): A lager brewed using Freljordian grain. Andy named it Graggy Ice as an homage to Brolaf.

Graggy Ice was brewed by Gragas in his lifelong quest to get totally shitfaced. It uses a shard of True Ice to perfectly preserve the brew's flavor at its peak maturity: not too young, not too old. It is the ultimate lager, at least until Gragas finds something better. Those who drink it feel a wave of immense calm and contentment, the same calm that was able to pacify two Freljordian tribes and get them to sign a treaty with Ashe. At the same time, those who drink the brew gain immense strength and durability as Gragas himself was known to possess. Wrath, but without the anger. Reduced inhibition persists.

Health Potion: A blood-red liquid almost indistinguishable from cranberry juice. It tastes like strawberries and is the most PR-friendly of all of Andy's creations. It rapidly heals wounds by inducing cellular mitosis for one minute. Wounds close quickly, but this potion does not restore lost limbs or organs.

Hex Core: Viktor's Hex Core is revolutionary. It's not just a battery for Viktor's enhancements; it's also a medium by which he can channel tremendous quantities of mana. In a mana-deprived world like Earth-Bet, that alone doesn't mean much, but in the hands of someone with access to a World Rune... It is a self-evolving piece of hardware that grows constantly to match the stress put on it. Use it to power a laser? It'll start focusing mana to be more efficient in that aim. Use it for armor? It'll start to produce mana in sheaths to coat the circuits.

The Hex Core is a power source and medium for some of the greatest creations in Andy's arsenal. Large scale projects like Hextech Galio can require a dozen hex cores to function smoothly.

Andy improved on it by using Demacian brightsteel as a supplementary battery and relic stone as the attuned "mini-Nexus" that would supply it with unending power.

Hextech Multi-Tool: A multi-tool made in the shape of an oversized wrench. The tool is as large as Andy's arm and sturdy enough to suffice as a club.

The pincer end of the wrench contains a plasma welder, hammer, and a hextech scanner that utilizes pulses of mana. The scanner can determine everything from physical dimensions of a scanned object to its density, atomic composition, and electrical output. The shaft doubles as a leveler and the traditional ratcheting box end contains an electric screwdriver, saw, and flashlight.

Isolde (Hallowed Scissors): A pair of scissors named after Viego's queen and Gwen's "mother." It was infused with the Hallowed Mist and can be used to sever magical connections. These scissors can also summon the Hallowed Mist, needles, and thread. In the right hands, the threads and needles can be used to kill and save in equal measure, weaving the very mist into threads that sew wounds closed or rend souls.

Andy uses it predominantly as a shapeshifting weapon.

Mana Crystal: The foundation of everything made by Andy. It is technically not matter at all, rather a form of raw mana drawn from the World Rune and compressed to such a degree that it folds itself into a crystalline structure. It can be used to empower or enchant anything and acts as the primary medium by which Andy channels the Inspiration.

Mana Nexus: A piece of crystal as large as a small house. It is inscribed with countless runic matrices, all designed to connect to Andy's soul. By bypassing his body, the Nexus can act as a conduit for mana, allowing for the automation of certain low-effort goods such as potions and Petricite handcuffs. It was designed both to save time and so that should Andy be unable to visit Babylon for whatever reason, the potions labs would still produce basic health potions.

Oracle's Elixir: A pink fluid with the consistency of cough syrup. It glows faintly and tastes faintly of cotton candy. It grants the drinker clarity of mind and perfect pericognition of all things within fifty meters or 164 feet regardless of other powers or obstacles for one hour. However, most minds cannot process the sudden sensitivity to mana and influx of sensory information.

Petricite: A pale, stone-like wood native to the forests of Demacia. It looks like a marble sculpture, but it is indeed living wood, or was. Petricite trees were trees mutated by the chaotic magics of the Rune Wars. Alongside water, sun, and soil, Petricite trees evolved to absorb and utilize mana, their wood turning into the stone-like material used by Demacians.

Petricite Alloy: A pale, metal alloy made using Petricite and steel. Its hardness and strength are comparable to the strongest mundane alloys out there and falls short of other tinkertech materials. However, it retains Petricite's ability to absorb and store mana, acting as a mana dampener. Shackles made of Petricite alloy can be used to restrain most parahumans with external expressions of powers.

Petricite Elixir: A potion that looks like milk. It tastes disgusting, like a mix of tree bark and chalk. Despite appearing completely smooth, it feels very course going down, as though the drinker had consumed a vial of watery mud. Once in the drinker's system, the Petricite inside the elixir can halt internal uses of powers such as biokinesis. However, it does not reverse preexisting changes so a changer will remain a changer. It takes roughly one week for the Petricite to be flushed out of the body.

Plaza Guardian: A handful of these hextech golems patrol Babylon's woods, acting as both security for the people and containing potential wildfires. They stand twice as tall as a grown man and are armed with fire extinguishing foams that can also be used to contain physical threats.

Prototype Hex Core: A battery made to store and release large quantities of mana. It is light, lasts centuries, and easily charged by Andy. However, unlike a true Hex Core made by Viktor, it does not contain a Brackern Namestone and is therefore not self-evolving.

Puffcaps: Andy decided to grow some of these in select, highly monitored corners of Babylon. It is his hope that he can manufacture antidotes to other, lesser poisons. Babylon's residents have standing orders to never touch one, for their sakes.

Pyro-Gel: Ziggs' first true invention. It is a gel similar to Earth's gelignite, type of blasting gel that primarily uses guncotton and nitroglycerine. However, pyro-gel is even more destructive than gelignite. A small pinch roughly the size of a thumb joint is enough to blow apart an entire building or wing.

Relic Pistol: Modeled after the relic pistol used by Lucian (Senna's). It can fire shining bolts of light that burn and explode with kinetic force. The strength of each shot can be adjusted depending on how much mana Andy pours into the gun, from a rubber bullet to a hand cannon. The shot can also be condensed into Lucian's signature attack, Piercing Light. Andy can fire as quickly as he can channel his mana.

Relic Stone: Originally, the relic stones that were used to make the weapons of the Sentinels of Light were found only in the Blessed Isles. They were first used by the Vesani to create autonomous golems before being repurposed into weapons of light and soul by the Sentinels. Andy made a bastardized version using a mix of a diminished Water of Life and Petricite's magic-absorbent properties. Weapons and tools made out of this material have an affinity for light.

Ring of Protection: Andy made these for his mother. A set of three, silver bands are engraved with the spellrunes for Heal, Cleanse, Barrier, and Teleport and set to trigger when she is harmed. The ring will teleport his mother to Babylon, where the Custodian has orders to treat her as a priority guest.

Shards of True Eyes (Heh): Eyes made by Andy out of True Ice. They lack human sclera, irises, and pupils, appearing like dazzling blue gemstones. Andy typically wears contacts to not draw attention to himself while unmasked.

Each eye has three rune matrices that replicate the Oracle's Elixir, letting each eye triangulate a target independent of the other. The eyes can also slow the perception of the wearer, letting Andy think and make plans to rapid changes in stimulus. Lastly, each eye has a sympathetic node attached to it, letting it be "hooked up" to a familiar of his choice.

Sobriety: A dagger made of the finest Petricite alloy available. Originally made for Camille, Andy took it back when he murdered her and Freeform. The blade is a pearlescent-white and seven inches long with a five inch walnut handle brushed with a dark finish. Like all tools made of Petricite, contact with the alloy can disrupt powers.

Sump Tonic (Potion): A tonic originally developed by the chembarons of Zaun to get the most out of their workers. It can cure all manner of lung disease, provided the patients are not exposed to the cause repeatedly.

Sunstone Talisman: Cleanse Talismans look like crystals formed into the shape of wooden talismans used by Shinto priests. They are inscribed with runes that only Andy can understand. They are creations inspired by the Ymelo tokens and work to cleanse the mind of all emotional influences. However, unlike Ymelos, they do not "reboot" the memory of the wearer, so the wearer is subject to memory manipulation.

They are superior to Ymelos in that they can be mass produced like potions and used by anyone at all. However, they are disposable and the clarity of mind lasts only three minutes.

Tear of the Goddess: The Tear of the Goddess is a unique, teardrop-shaped gemstone that seems to encase a Mana Crystal. In Shuriman lore, it is said to have been the tear shed by the goddess of the rain. No one knows why she wept, but that was the last time Shurima bloomed. Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer, found this artifact in a tomb where the holy gem was used to seal away a Void rift.

When held by a mortal, it bridges the gap between the physical and spiritual, slowly empowering the body with soul and soul with body. Over time, the wielder will find that his physical condition amplifies how much mana his body can channel, and in turn his increased mana reserves amplify his physical ability to superhuman heights.

The Mask: See 6.11 – 6.14. Andy has become one of the Kindred. The Mask is a part of his soul and can be summoned at his leisure. While wearing it, he can sense all those who die nearby, teleport to them, and guide them on their way while receiving a small bit of their mana in return. He can also imbue his weapons with death magic, gaining the ability to sever and "kill" anything he cuts.

Veraza Azalea: Cultivated by the Veraza family of chembarons. They can grow in Zaun Gray and absorb magic. They were used to make a solution that prevents organ rejection for Andy's eyes.

Water of Life (FALSE): The Water of Life as wielded by the Vesani of Helia to create the first semi-autonomous golems. The water has a unique affinity for light, life, memories, and the soul. It is the origin of both the Hallowed and Black Mists. The Ruination greatly diminished the water's power, corrupting it into a mockery of life. The variant made by Andy is this weakened variant.

White Walkers: White Walkers are a pair of shoes named just so Andy could make an ASOIAF reference. They were augmented to grant tenacity, Ghost, and to never lose their grip. A unique runic matrix lets the shoes compress air into clouds, providing platforms to run on.

Worldstones and Wayfinders: The Worldstone is a tablet made of pale relic stone depicting the relief of a map. It is engraved with countless runes on the bottom and acts as a spatial anchor, allowing any Wayfinder to teleport to its location.

The Wayfinder was once the unique weapon of a Rookie Sentinel who assisted Lucian and Senna in their quest to stop Viego. This gun looks like a regular handgun made of solid relic stone save for the grip, which is a nameless black metal. The gun is flattened, with the emblem of a compass rose embossed in gold on top.

It has the power to open portals to any Worldstone in the same dimension as itself. A unique runic matrix devised by Andy does the heavy lifting, allowing even a rank amateur to draw mana from their own soul to power the weapon. Once attuned to an individual, it will monitor the user's health and teleport them to a specific Worldstone, their Nexus, automatically if they take too much damage.

Active Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego, Columbus, Charlotte, Jacksonville, Denver, Portland, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa.

Active Wayfinders: 47/50 (Glace, Pyrotechnical, & Outreach are dead and their Wayfinders were lost.)

Ymelo: The treasure of the Vesani. It is a golden orb that can be separated into two tokens. When active, it shines with blue light. It can store and release memories on command and also activates when it senses significant deviations from the normal mental and cognitive state of the individual, sleep excepted. Andy is not a Vesani and so cannot use these memories to empower himself or learn new skills, but he uses his Ymelo to reboot his brain in the event of a master effect, purging his mind of emotional effects to grant him the time needed to think with clarity.

Unsealed Spellbook: Cleanse

Author's Note

Wow… Umm… This is a lot of stuff… Welp, thanks for reading.

> Wow… Umm… This is a lot of stuff… Welp, thanks for reading.
No shit. ^^'
I was extremely surprised on how much items he had created. Time sure flies.
Thank you for the chapters. I'm grateful for your work. <3

I voted 2011 just because I love the thought of years passing and the public to forget about him then bam he comes back to save the day.

I liked the fight pretty well, but I never quite understood stories where SI characters who are aware of the nature of Eidolon and his relationship to the Endbringers get all mad at the Endbringers during battles. It was never my impression that they had real free will; therefore they don't bear the responsibility for their attacks. No more point in being angry at them than being furious at a hammer. A natural emotional reaction, I suppose, but not a particularly reasonable one.

Eh... there are people who get mad at tsunamis, or earthquakes, or tornadoes. Give them a humanoid form and humanity's tendency to humanize everything they see...

Is it known how long he'll be out yet? I hope not too long, since he'll need all the prep he can get against Scion, and the less fucked Bet is by the time of the battle, the better. Also it would be cool if he could adopt Riley.

Well, I guess I started reading this fic just in time for it to go on a super long hiatus. Whoops.

Anyway. I vote 2005 Bonesaw.

I vote for as close as possible to Leviatan hitting the Bay as possible for a storytelling point.

His own vowe and magical subconscious should tingle at him increasingly as the current time-line get closer to its climax. And the Leviathan ARC is one of the most important one for Tailor. It's the ARC in which she cemented her Ideals and the story truly picked up steam as Tailor weaved herself into her cape identity.

It come into Hyunmu own theme as well, it is because of Leviathan that he became who he is at the Ziz fight.

Anyway.. it's just an opinion.

It's also entirely possible that Leviathan never hit Brocton Bay in this timeline

It's entirely possible that the

Last edited:
7.1 Intermission
Preface

Yeah, I caved. For those who don't know because you only follow this fic of mine, I have a pat-re-on now. What does it mean for my stories? Honestly… not much. You get all my stories free, as always.

With that, I bring you Arc 7, Intermission! As the name implies, it comes with zero Andy and bits of everyone else. Basically, the whole thing is a giant worldbuilding exercise following Andy's coma but hopefully it'll be an entertaining one. Because it'll follow different people, please be mindful of the POV and dates.

Intermission 7.1

Colin Wallis

2002, January 21: Brockton Bay, NH

Director Sean Cooper was a tall, bulky black man in his early fifties. According to records, he was a former lieutenant for the US marines during the Vietnam War, making him one of the last soldiers who had experienced combat before the age of parahumans. He looked as stereotypes dictated: He kept his graying, salt-pepper hair shaved close and his frame spoke of an athletic physique won through long practice that had yet to desert him completely in his age. His eyes were hard but not unkind, with a furrow to his brows that gave him a stern countenance.

By all accounts, he joined the PRT's special tactics division back during the "bad old days" before the Protectorate truly came into its own. Back then, there were no laws concerning capes, no rules of engagement, and no means of combating powers save through bullets. He rose through the ranks thanks in large part due to his exceptional tactical leadership and care for the wellbeing of his men. One of his last acts as an active duty officer was to escort Lustrum into the Baumann Parahuman Containment Center.

Respectable. Rational. Focused. Likely somewhat dogmatic, though with a harsh but caring personality. I could work with a profile like that.

I did what I thought would best set the foundation for a productive working relationship. I stood ramrod straight and gave him a respectful nod, just shy of giving him a proper military salute, which he might have taken poorly considering I was never part of the armed services. "Sir," I spoke crisply and promptly, "Armsmaster formerly of the DC Protectorate. A pleasure to work with you, sir."

He studied me for almost precisely ten seconds, nine-point-six-two to be exact, slightly long enough to induce a sense of social awkwardness in his subordinates, likely an intentional maneuver to get the measure of me.

Unnecessary, I was always as I presented myself, but understandable.

"Armsmaster. Colin. You come highly recommended," he began. Use of a first name, likely as a way to quickly foster comradery. "Tell me, son, what are you doing here?"

I ignored the overly familiar diminutive and answered according to my mission statement. "I am here to serve and protect this city, sir."

"Yes, yes you are. I'm not doubting that, but that wasn't what I asked you. That's why the Protectorate assigned you here. I'm asking you why you chose to accept. I've read your files. You're a promising young man. You could have headed off to bigger and better things. Chicago. Seattle. Boston. Maybe under one of the other Founders now that Hero's off to the Guild. Why Brockton Bay?"

It was a complicated question. I knew myself well enough to understand that introspection was never something I excelled in. Director Cooper was quickly proving to be more than his files suggested.

Ever since the endbringer attack that the online community was calling "Last Christmas," I was filled with an unusual cocktail of emotions. There was the predictable fear at the arrival of yet another endbringer, and one that seemed uniquely tailored to abuse tinkers. There was joy at the relatively minor consequences of the attack. Pride and awe at Hyunmu's feat, proof of what a dedicated tinker could do when sufficiently motivated. Sorrow at the potential that had been cut down before his prime.

And, if I were being truthful, there was envy too.

What had I been doing? What had any of us been doing that a ten year old boy could upstage us so thoroughly? Did we not work as hard as he did? Even among tinkers, the unfairness of it all was displayed clearly to me and it was all I could do to swallow my bitterness at the boy who very likely paid the ultimate price for the victory.

I was never one for introspection and the truth was, I didn't know precisely what made me decide to accept Paladin's offer. I didn't know how I felt. About the endbringers. Hyunmu. Last Christmas. Or even my own career. All I knew…

"I seek to prove myself," I said finally. This, this I knew. I would not stop. I could not stop. To stop was to yield, to stagnate. I would make a difference in my own way, by my own hands.

Director Cooper met my eyes through my eyes through my visor before nodding solemnly. "Good. I was worried that you'd let Christmas break you, that you were seeking an early retirement in this tiny city."

"Brockton Bay has the highest number of parahumans per capita-"

"I know, son. You don't need to recite numbers at me. Trust me, I know just how much of a festering shithole my city can be. You'd be surprised how many new capes come in and think a small city like this will be an easy assignment. They keep thinking that way 'til Allfather strings 'em up like Christ on Calvary."

"I am well-aware of the potential hostiles in this city, sir."

"Good. It'll keep you alive. You debut on February first, next Friday. Until then, I expect you to look over your lab and figure out what you need beyond the bare essentials we stocked. We don't have the resources you did in DC and with all the funds going into rebuilding the capitol and settling refugees, it's hard enough applying for funds for the whole department, never mind a lone tinker. You're going to have to prioritize and be efficient with your budget."

"Yes sir. Efficiency is my specialty," I said even as I frowned internally. It was expected, and likely would be the case for the next several months if not years, but I already missed the Madhouse. Still, it was a tradeoff I'd expected: More freedom, more opportunity, fewer resources.

"Good. You will receive your patrol schedule from Paladin closer to your debut. Dismissed."

"Sir."

I turned and exited his office before heading to the parking lot to grab my motorcycle.

The motorcycle was likely not what came to mind when most people considered a tinker's vehicle of choice. It was a cobalt-blue with silver accents, much like my armor, and otherwise looked remarkably like a factory-standard BMW GS Adventure. Because it was.

It was a high-quality bike, but other than a thicker frame, improved engine, emergency siren, and tweaked handlebars to more ergonomically fit my armored hands, it boasted very little in the way of tinkertech.

I hopped on and allowed myself four seconds to appreciate the rumbling purr of its engine. Save for my armor and halberd, it was my prized possession, one I insisted on riding up here from DC despite the readily available airplane.

Although upon reflection, I likely would not be the only American to avoid taking to the sky.

I revved the engine and allowed it to carry me out towards the pier. Paladin had ties to the New York branch of the Elite, of that I was certain, though perhaps in the past tense. There was a time when Uppercrust had sought a foothold in the Bay. He had built the forcefield surrounding the Protectorate headquarters along with a forcefield roadway from the pier to the oil rig. Although the records were sparse on just why the Elite left Brockton, they did. Perhaps Uppercrust decided the chaos of the Bay was not healthy for his bottom line, or perhaps he had simply found better opportunities in the Big Apple.

I considered it as I drove along the roadway. PHQ was a beautiful building and I could understand why some called it a marvel of modern architecture. It stood as proof to the people that though the old days of sea travel and trade were gone, we could reclaim a bit of that glory for ourselves. It was a beacon of hope for the city, an undeniable sign that the Protectorate was fighting the good fight.

X​

My quarters at PHQ were adequate. Adequate because it was as spartan as could be: one bed of adequate pliability, one kitchenette with a small sink and a single stove, microwave, and minifridge, and one closet. It reminded me of a motel room, but that was acceptable.

I looked down at my suitcase. The sum total of my personal effects was in this singular suitcase. It was just how I liked it. Colin Wallis had long since taken a backseat to Armsmaster and though I could easily afford a condo of my own in the city, I was perfectly happy to live here in my quarters adjacent to my lab.

The lab itself was far better furnished than my room. From what I read of the former oil rig's blueprints, this lab used to be a storage area for barrels of crude oil before it was modernized and appropriate hardware was brought in for tinkers. Only one other tinker had used this room before me, but she had passed away four months ago, which was why my own arrival was timely for the city.

Every Protectorate branch should retain at least one tinker, though no more than three as per new regulations.

On the wall nearest to the door was a stand for my power armor, a holdover from my predecessor's time. It was a simple matter to adjust the stand for armor my size, but I made a note to make my own when I had the chance, along with a weapon rack for my halberds. It wasn't simply a matter of vanity; if I built it from scratch I could make something to help me put on my armor a full eight seconds faster than dressing normally, critical in emergencies.

Next to it were several storage cabinets for tools and materials of all types. I nodded approvingly at the organization. She even had custom-built drawers dedicated to caustic or explosive chemicals. I'd be making good use of those.

Then there was the forge. I could tell that it had been heavily modified previously, but all the tinkertech components had to be scrapped with her passing. It wasn't that they couldn't be used, her instructions were apparently quite clear and concise, but that maintenance was nearly impossible to perform to her exact specifications. Even so, just seeing the skeleton was enough to give me some ideas of my own.

Along the far wall was a set of workbenches and more compact machines bolted to them. I eyed them critically. The lathe looked like it could use cleaning and the drop hammer would need to be hooked up to the electrical grid in a more efficient configuration, but they all seemed to be in working order.

I allowed myself a small smile as I got to work. There was much to do now. As tragic as the previous attack was, it was also a goldmine of inspiration. The endbringer had integrated so much of our tech into the worst-case scenario, a city-destroying horde of drones only eliminated with Exalt's heroic sacrifice. It was only after the fact that I fully understood where my fault lay.

I tried to do everything on my own, retread trails already blazed by my fellows. Inefficient. If an endbringer could combine so much of our work, why couldn't I? I often saw Hyunmu approach Bluesong and Metalmaru to improve on his arsenal. I saw him pioneer the Worldstone Network alongside Hero. He had no reservations about asking me to spar with him, to teach him.

The shameless curiosity of a child, could I embrace that kind of mentality? What did my pride matter before progress?

Efficiency was my specialty. It was time I acted like it.

I booted up the computer and began to take stock of all I owned. My power armor had taken some significant damage during the endbringer attack and I had not gotten a chance to repair it amidst ongoing relief efforts but perhaps that was a blessing. I made a note to strip it down to its skeleton and cosmetic outer layer. Everything else, I'd remake.

My helmet was in a similar state of disrepair. There was a gruesome crack on top and past the left ear where I'd taken a bad hit from falling debris while rescuing a civilian. I frowned at that. It was proof that my combat prediction algorithm needed improvement, perhaps an opportunity to consult Zero Day.

The shell would need to be replaced before my debut. I agreed with PR; I had to look pristine, no matter the damage. It was best that we showed a façade of invincibility for the public, not because anyone would buy it, no one was dense enough to believe we were unmarred by an endbringer, but because it inspired hope.

Thankfully, the protective layer did its job. I was uninjured, as were the delicate internals of the helmet.

I moved on to my halberd. After using it to deflect multiple flying masonry, the blade had noticeable dents to it. I also had a plasma blade, grappling hook, tasers, and Petricite tranquilizers, but none of it was useful when I was forced into a defensive role. I couldn't use any of it to protect the civilians looking to me for help.

I shut my eyes and forced myself to focus.

I made a note to prioritize more defensive capabilities. Perhaps I ought to remove the dart launcher module in favor of some type of forcefield generator. With Hyunmu indefinitely out of commission, it was unlikely that I would get more Petricite and without it, any tranquilizer felt redundant to the taser.

Sighing, I drafted several letters for my colleagues and sent them off before beginning the long process of stripping my armor. There was much to do.

X​

2002, January 22: Brockton Bay, NH

I received a note from Bluesong in Jacksonville, Florida. As prompt as ever. She had her own concerns due to her newfound position of authority but made time for me anyway. She, like many of my colleagues, had once tried to expand the general understanding of the scientific community, only to hit roadblocks in the form of unintentionally blackboxed tech. Though she was largely unsuccessful, she did retain a series of blueprints of increasing complexity to guide new tinkers.

I looked over what she sent me and kicked myself for not asking previously. Her notes were rudimentary and covered only the bare foundations of fluid dynamics and wave motion as it pertained to liquids and sound, but they were still enlightening to read as they were written from the perspective of a fellow tinker. She was a phenomenal teacher and I suspected Jacksonville was in excellent hands.

Of the blueprints she sent me, one caught my eye in particular. It was, in layman's terms, a large sonar attached to a computer that read life signs. It was designed to penetrate dozens of feet of solid stone to diagnose a person's injuries by using their own heartbeat and blood flow as a medium to map the condition of their body. Unfortunately, she didn't use the machine often because it was unwieldy. Something with that kind of penetrative power and processing capacity needed a sizable hardware. She could carry it, but often had better inventions to suit her needs.

But… But I was not so limited. I could already see how the scanner and processing suite could be made more efficient, more compact. If I cut the sonar's range and power significantly, I could make it small enough to fit on my armor. If I made the computer less precise, I could adjust it to identify incoming projectiles in general, not just living people.

Yes, I saw how it could be incorporated into my own sensory suite to augment my predictive algorithms.

I thanked her profusely and started to design a place for it in my power armor.

X​

Several hours later, as I was taking a brief lunch break, I heard a knock at my door.

"Enter," I called, buzzing open the lock.

The door opened to reveal Paladin, the head of the local Protectorate. He was a tall, dark-skinned man who stood at six-four even out of armor. In it, his already impressive bulk was made even more intimidating. He dressed as his namesake in white plate with golden accents. Everything about him was tailored to be as charismatic and reassuring as possible, the kind of man who made civilians quiet down simply by being there.

"Armsmaster, how are you?" he asked with a confident smile. "I hope the lab is alright."

"It is," I confirmed. "It can be modified to my specifications as I continue to work here."

"Hah, you're exactly like your file says, dedicated to a fault."

"It is no fault," I said stiffly. "A tinker requires significant preparation."

"Right, but it can be when you haven't even met your team. Getting to know your new colleagues is also important, don't you think?"

"Very well. Is there a social function I should know of? You could just add it to my calendar."

"I like to visit everyone. There's something lost without a face-to-face conversation, you know?" I didn't know actually; an email would have sufficed. I nodded along anyway. "Anyway, I wanted to let you know that we're having a small welcome party for you. Come to the west balcony at five."

"That is unnecessary."

"Don't worry about it, we want to. You're just an excuse to cut loose after work."

Seeing that he had no intention of letting me avoid attending, I acquiesced as the best way to get him to leave. "As you wish. I shall make myself available at five this evening."

"That's the spirit," he cheered. He must have sensed my discomfort because he said, "Look, the party's mask-on so you don't need to unmask to anyone if you don't want to. I recommend it for team cohesion and whatnot, but I get it if me and Director Cooper are the only ones you'd rather have know your name."

"That is not a problem. My personal identity means little."

"Glad to hear it. You don't need to stay for the whole thing, just drop in and say hi for a bit."

"Understood."

"Alright, I'll get out of your hair for a few hours. See you this evening, Armsmaster."

"Good day, Paladin."

He left and I allowed myself a tired sigh. He was precisely the kind of person I had the most trouble dealing with, the kind for whom social interactions came naturally. He was the man who could win over anyone with a smile. Coupled with a photogenic power that formed golden shields around those near him, it was easy to see how he became the leader of this branch so early on in his career.

X​

The western balcony was in fact one of several openair areas in PHQ, but the only one that was clearly meant for recreational functions. It was on the third floor of the oil rig and overlooked the forcefield roadway as well as the Boardwalk section of the city. I took in the setting sun and allowed myself a small smile; the city was truly beautiful from this angle.

Off to one side was a table with a cooler full of various drinks. A second table was laden with different foodstuffs, mostly fruits and snacks raided from the cafeteria. Good, I preferred things to be simple.

"Armsmaster, you're here," Paladin grinned. Or perhaps Travis now. He had foregone his trademark white and gold armor in favor of a Hawaiian shirt of all things. To be fair to him, I'd likewise left my helmet at the lab.

"Paladin. Evening."

"Travis. Mind if I call you Colin?"

"No."

"Well come and meet the rest of the team. We're a little smaller than the major branches, but we can throw down with the best of 'em!"

"Didn't we get our asses handed to us during joint training with the Boston Protectorate two months ago?" interjected a gruff, rail-thin man with a captain's jacket. He even wore a tricorn hat though he took off the domino mask when he saw me. "Paul Jones, Cannonade."

"Colin Wallis. Armsmaster."

"What's your poison, Colin?"

"I have no preference," I said truthfully. I typically stayed away from alcohol; it did nothing but addle the mind. At social events, I tended to grab whatever had the lowest APV so I could pretend to sip at it all night.

"Then grab a beer and join us," Paladin said as he placed a chilled bottle in my hand. "Let me introduce you to the rest of the team. The short, round fellow is Hammerhead, or Duke. He's big on mixed martial arts so if you need a spar to vent some stress, he's your man. The chirpy blonde is Luminous, or Irene out of costume. She's the team mom even though she only graduated last year. The pretty Asian lady is Akitsu, or Tomoko; she's our intelligence specialist. And last and very much least is Bonfire or Pete. He's new, joined only four months ago actually."

"Ey, fuck you too, Travis," the one I assumed was Bonfire shot back. In his hand was a glass full of amber whiskey. No ice, but uncomfortably full, likely four or five times what would be served in a bar.

"Yeah, I'm not the team mom," Luminous said with a pout. "If anything, the fact that you think this team needs a team mom is problematic."

"But you're so perfect for the job," our nominal leader whined.

"I'm the youngest here, jerk."

"True, but you're also the most responsible."

"And you think that's not a problem?"

"Nosy, Travis. The word you're looking for is nosy," Bonfire snarked as he took a long gulp of his whiskey.

"Shove off, Pete. And you stop drinking like a fish," Luminous grumbled.

"Ignore Pete," Cannonade said to her. "You're finally in the big leagues now. Enjoy your first no-Wards-allowed party. Though I'm still going to keep you away from the wine."

"Ehh, it's not all it's cracked up to be."

"Yeah, you gotta hang with all us old fogeys now."

I left them to their banter. Off in the corner, Hammerhead and Akitsu stood in quiet conversation. The short, stocky man offered me what Pyrotechnical once called the "bro nod." Hammerhead talked at her rather than with her; she largely seemed more interested in her snack, some kind of rice cracker, and looking out over the city than anything he said.

It all seemed very relaxed and I couldn't help but draw comparisons to Hero's leadership. Paladin reminded me of him in a way, though I suspected the smaller membership and his comparatively fewer responsibilities made forging personal connections a much simpler affair.

I spent the evening taking a measure of my new team. Akitsu was my personal favorite thus far, if only because she did not insist on engaging me in inane conversation about some sports team or other. By contrast, Luminous was as extroverted as her name implied. She seemed to delight in making wisecracks at everyone else's expense, though it likely wasn't malicious.

I wondered if PR took into account their personalities before choosing their cape personas. Cannonade was gruff and boisterous, as sailors tended to be. He used to be a dockworker by his own admission. I learned little about Hammerhead but he gave the impression of a straightforward man, though perhaps unsuccessful in romantic pursuits.

It was Bonfire who gave me the most to ponder. He was a man who loved his whiskey, Jack Daniels and nothing else, according to him. That could not be healthy. Or appropriate. Still, being new to the group, I held my tongue and forced myself to tolerate their attempts at socialization for two hours before heading back to my lab.

Author's Note

I don't think I got Colin's voice down quite right, but I'm sick of trying so here's what you get. People sometimes ask me if Andy's an SI and though some of the background mirrors my own (we're both Korean immigrants), I think my personality is much closer to Armsmaster's to be truthful. Colin gives me mad flashbacks to when I was a tactless, awkward nerd. I know he's not so bad that he needs a "social program" like in fanon, but he's really not that great either.

Oh, and an obligatory animal fact: Alligator snapping turtles are the biggest snapping turtles in the world and can grow up to 200 lbs. They cannot stretch their necks so use lures from their tongues that wiggle like worms to attract prey. They are capable of holding their breath for ~50 minutes and can bite through a person's finger with ease.

On another note, "noodling" is the supremely idiotic practice of sticking your hand into a murky riverbed and wiggling your finger around as bait to catch catfish. Catfish aren't the only things that bite and their dorsal fins are poisonous so I have no idea why hillbillies in Mississippi do this.

Anyway, thanks to all my patrons who got to see this a while ago.

Bapping, Austin, Stephon Harris, Amadi238, Big ToFu, John Dale, Kraxus, Jmatt890, Darth Bayes, Ryan Roberts, SupremeRuler17, Shattered97, Alex, Patrick, Ishmu, Daniel Aasa, AjiTae, Anon, darien page, Adam Albright, Mischief_24, TC, JchuckS, JustaLurker, Softee, random_debuff, Drew Kerstens, Mrsnuuggles88, Barry Zimmerman, Marco, Shurukkah, Dicky wongsonegoro, Jorge Benedicto, Dang Tran, Julian Rivera, Narasan, Sean Feeney, Blyth Septimus, Paul Mouttet, victor a lopez-barron, Andreyebidu, Zerak, fluffybutt, NazNar21, Rairarku, David Zimmerle, Celestial_Drago, 0xFFF1, Sam Slade, Andrew, Glader, Pluviam, Liam, Zer0 forhire, Casper Bielders, DraconianGreed, MethodinMayhem, Magic Pajac, Faultlesselm16, BG, Nikhil More, whateverlol, Fireblade, Mike, Creature of Grimm, Felix S, PoG, Jaykay2307, Angel, voljin2, Archaicx1, xerzate, Ash, caleb boggs, Aspect of Chaos, Ramzawing04, Arakhil, Trespitry, Keith Miller, Shirou0emiya, Metro Man, Heraclitus, Fred-Ole Nyborg, Ahmet Koçak, Michael og, Harry Williams, Simmie, Matthew McRoyall, Hazza Vanderbyl, ReadingOverSleeping, Alsb, Jeffrey See, Jonathan Seah, Meda, Griffin J, NatureKills, Brock Humphries, Amonre9, DogmaPiece, My name is Klondike, Gloxinia, Tyler, Taire, Sparkz, Christopher Magrath, Nick McKelvey, MochiLeaf, Raptor, obviousPenname, T4ndoris, Tactical Paladin, Adam parker, tien, Martin Franco, Incraze, Streetwise, Vexdt, Frank, Manowargs, Temmie, Xisaro, Legion_13, Alex Black, AnonymousJohn, AJ, Cc, Ore0man, Ab9999, Flipflop, Kcx1, Master Kuma, Brian, NorthMountain, AblazedNightmare, Mp Gaming, Baron_Dio, Edgar, Dan B, Trent Cannon, dark helmet9, Abdulla, KDN, Drake_Azathoth, Dull Pen, Nick Gabbard, Amon, Paul Becker, CrusaderElmo, Non Non, Sam Richardson, Retexks, abdd, M, Jakob Lefevre, , Alexander Beers, mouad maataoui, Yuri Latten, SpeX, Ramon Diaz, Spencer seidel, Deteriator, Johnworm, ilovebullets, Tavernlandlord, Evelyn Antoinette, Primordi, Adam Bell, Jake Hand, Oddfall, r3d3v3, AbyssalMage, Daniel I Beer, Coalman95, PbookR, Drake, JayK, Helios, Starfall20, Anh Duy Ly, Matthew Powell, oliman, Bookmaggot, Uriel Torres, Empty Shelf, DeValve, jack kreutner, Savagesmiley, Apallo Berryman, Noctis117, costochondritis, Sage Berthelsen, Euth, Phong Truong, Night Drifter, Khetsun XD, abdullah khan, Hunter Rhoades, Hector Gregorio, Chrishenk.

About the noodling, I just figured they were really good at "getting the poison out" so they didn't have troubles with it.

Hmm. It's actually pretty nice to see how Andy has influenced Armsmaster. It's so rare to see it portrayed, but SIs influence characters they don't interact that much with, or characters they're not out to change. It's not like he's doing a 180, but it's still nice to see how Andy has influenced his peers.

Back