KNIGHT OF ORANGE: A WAR ZONE

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

A young boy turn man seeks to rule the galaxy.

revilokcaj666

Good Boy
Pronouns
He Him His
"Hello? I... I want my Mommy. Please? I... I don't where I am..." I look in the void, everything is dark... and bright at the same time. I don't know what to do, I'm floating in a sea of darkness. Mom always said I was more poetic then my brothers. How long have I've been here? "You've been here for 30 minutes." Huh, I look at my hand and see a orange ring on my finger... Who are you? "I am a Orange Lantern Ring of Sub-Sector 666.13.7." Okay I'm going crazy.. dad said I would. Umm...what can you do? What's your name? Can you help me? "I can do what most lantern ring's can't and plus more. You may call me Ring. By your Command, I shall." Hmm how old am I? "You are 14 years old, do you wish to change this? Note: This will take 25% of Ring Power." Ring Power? How much do you have and what happens when you run out?

"Power at 100%, If power runs out then all ring function will cease. Note: You are currently in space near the Star System Trandosha, If power runs out you'll suffocate and die." Okay how charge you? It's not like I can hook you up to a battery. "You have an Orange Power Battery Lantern, You wish to access it, you can call it forth from subspace. Note: The Lantern can charge this Ring up to 5 times, before needed to charge itself." How do I charge the battery? "It will recharge itself by hours. If you use all 5 charges, it'll need 5 hours to charge itself. Note: if the charging is interrupted, it'll take twice as long." Ok, I turn around to see if I can see the star system. A second later a you are turn to a direction, with arrow pointing to the system. I want to go there. Please? "It'll take 78 minutes to reach the System. Would like to make yourself into an adult? Or perhaps learn of this Ring Main powers?"

Umm, Turn me into a adult. OWOWOW!!!!!

I wake up and look at myself, My clothes has change into some sort of space suit. A mirror forms in front of me and I look at myself. I was strong looking, My jaw was straighter, eyes sharper and hair shorter then before. That hurt, I think I'll not do that again. Ring as we travel, you'll tell me your Main powers. The space around you bends as the Orange Light circles around me and pushes me into Hyperspace/Warp. I see this power in a brand new light.

"By Your Command. The First ability is the 'Brand.' It has the power subvert someones free will. The weak willed will worship you. The strong willed will serve you. The second power is the 'Identity Theft Ability.' It allows you to covert a creature of substantial emotions into Orange Light Energy. They become your Personal Construct Lanterns. This Ring comes with a New power know only to this ring. Simply known as 'Possession' It's a permanent brand. Once place not even This Ring can remove it. The symbol of the Orange Corps appears slightly on the chest and can be hidden. It uses 50% to use it. It'll work on any Humanoid and most non-humanoid. Note: Powerful Force users can resist this ability."

What are the normal abilities? That seem high end stuff.

"Normal powers includes Space Flight, Environment Shield, Construct Creation, Information Gathering, Universal Translation, Body Manipulation, Soul Viewing, Light Detection, Transmutation. Their are more then necessary, and if wish to view them I'll make a list for you to review. Warning: Entering Trandosha star system. Would you like to head to the Homeworld?"

"Yes I liked that."

Last edited:
I land on the planet and take in my surroundings. It's a swampy forest... kinda like Dagobah... Only, not. Nearest is where? I feel my body move on it's own and began to fly to the village, I know it's a village...Neat. Ring what's my Database like? "This Ring is learning every bit data that it comes across. However we have a deeper set of data. Would you like to view them?" Yes I would, please continued. "By Your Command, We have every file that Earth Prime has, it has been categories and filed away. Note: Though we'll be able to create almost anything, there ate somethings we would not be able create. Example: Infinity Stones.

Hmm Lets pick something then... Fallout... New Vegas? A hologram appeared and begin to so me weapons, armor, enemies and... fanfiction. Okay, How bout Mass Effect: Geth? Again a hologram appeared to so me details that I didn't know about the Geth. I reach the village and find that it's up in the trees. I float up and peer in a house. They appear to be sleeping...Brand them but leave them sleeping. Wire thin constructs came out of my fingers and attach to them, slowly they became mine.

I went to every house and made them mine. When everyone of them was under controlled I began to learn their culture. Hunter's mostly. The children are taught that the strongest ones rule and weakest ones support them. Ring how the Star Trek: Voyager series? Do you have that? "Yes we do, we can also make a reliable Phaser. However we wont be able to create a Replicator, You'll need a special Proto-Matter, to make it work. Wouldn't Mass Effect or Stargate, have what we need? "Yes, However The NanoForge would be a better fit. Would you like one?" Yes I think I would. A glove formed on my left hand and as a added bonus, it was a Pip-Boy. The chieftain of the this village as ship nearby... I smile, Assimilate them. Painlessly if possible.

After that I head to the ship, only to find it partially destroyed. With Orange Light and a newly minted NanoForge I began to work on it. About 2 hours later I finished. It was now black blocky thing with Orange Lantern Symbol on the top of it. I can't use it now, but I have other plans. Adult hunters go out and Assimilate 10 each, Make sure it your kind no other. Young Hunters, Go Find the biggest beast and Assimilate it. They nod and moved out, the little ones went into the ring. I've began to build a Bigger NanoForge in the new ship. What shall I name it? Ah, yes... The Hunter. Thy name is Irony.

After building the NanoForge, I realize that I've been getting more C-Lantern. Then a Huge Creature came out. It was like a Huge Frog. "What the Fuck are you?!" /Me/ Okay go out side and guard. It Phases through the wall... Ring How many C-Lanterns do I have? "259" Okay recall everyone back and get in the ring. Get anybody who can fly The Hunter. "By Your Command."

Five Pilots showed up out the ring and got into the seats in front the consuls. "Take us out of here... Dammit I forgot to put a Cloaking Device. Never mind, Take us to Coruscant. I'm getting a Army." We flew up and head out of the atmosphere, as we exit I see several ships... Separatist Ships. Then we entered Hyperspace. I now know which era I'm in.

Ring, Do you have Warhammer 40k Guardsman armor? "Yes but the NanoForge won't handle it, yet. Try this armor." A hologram came up with an Armor with a N7 Logo on it. I'll take it, I put in the blueprint, and within a half hour it came out. With a Orange Strip on the right arm. The Lights on this suit is Orange too. I put it on and it is snug. I need weapons now, I forged a Mattock, and a Combat Knife. I went up front and see the Hyperspace Corridor. I found a spare seat and sat down. Ring wake me when we're there. "We'll be there in... 10 minutes and 34 seconds." Oh... I'll stay up then. Any magic symbols I can use.

"Though we have plenty of symbols and designs, we cannot use them, For reason currently unknown." Okay can the Force charge them? "Perhaps, we'll need to test the theory. I suggest buying a testing ground." Hmm, Okay I'll think about it. However I think I can get us some cash... Credits. Within a few minutes, the ship exits out of Hyperspace. "Land us in the Crime ridden Districts... Ring? The next few minutes the ship lands on a run down landing pad.

I exit my ship and seeing nobody around to tend to my ship. I lock the ship up leaving a few CL's around to guard. I spot a bar like building and I head there, a few women hanging around the entrance of the build. One has a gold cybernetic arm. I walk up to her. "Hey baby, want a good time?" I smile,
branding her I begin asking questions. Like what the gangs are like and who should I go to get a slave. There's a prison a few miles to the North West of here. I release her and begin moving to the prison. The one thing I need is money... Ring create an account and take out 1 million credits from various criminal Groups. "By Your Command" I find myself at the prison and I walk in. I see a bored looking officer, who raises his head. "If your looking for a bounty, The pay is at a 1000 Creds for each head you need." "I'm waiting for somebody before I go shopping." He rolls his eyes and Review the records of the prison and find them wanting.

Murders, rapes, kidnapping and various other crimes. "My good sir, I need to see the prisoners." "No, I don't think your a bounty hunter. In fact I think your a rich boy thinking he can beat a criminal, and feel like a big man. Am I wrong?" "Not really no Servants go and Assimilate all the prisoners." The Constructs Lanterns Swarm out the ring and begin to turn the prison into my army. "What the Hell?!" "Yes I am a BIG MAN."

3 months later after the first "Prison Massacre"

20 prisons, 12 districts, over 2400 Construct Lanterns, and of course my personal favorite 4 jedi padwans and 2 jedi knights. Though I have years of knowledge on the Force, I can't seem to use it. But the good news is that I now know how to use a lightsaber. I'm at least a low knight level Duelist. But now that the Massacres have been reported as a large orange light engulfing the prisons.

At the last prison, is where you met the Jedi. They were sent to investigate the light. At this point I was in new Robes, black with orange trims. The had figure out the pattern of my 'killings.' Man walks in used an orange light device(i.e. my ring) and disintegrate the inmates and guards. When I told them that I was a glutton for minions, they didn't believe me. Then I show them My Lantern Corps.

I turn them with surprising ease. I thought they would put up more a fight. But now I know the where two thing are at. 1. Palpatine home is in the Rich district. 2. The Jedi temple is in the Senate district. Both are fairly close to each other. I have a idea how to proceed but first I'm hungry. I walk into a shop and sat near a young Togruta in a brown robe. "Careful lass, someone is likely to mistake you as a Jedi." I say jovially at her, "Maybe I am a Jedi? Have you thought of that?" I order my food and drink. I turn to her, "Then from one slaver to other, Good luck in the war." I kinda felt a bit of rage, come out of her. She turns to me, "Jedi are not slavers! We are protectors of the Republic." I arch an eyebrow at her, "Where do you get your recruits?" She looks at me like I'm crazy for asking that, "We get them from Force sensitive children." I smile and shake my head, "No, You get them from families who happen to have a Force Sensitive Child. You take them away and indoctrinate them into a cult that drove multiple races into extinction. And your Light has blinded you to the fact that your Leader the Supreme Chancellor is obviously the leader of the Sith and the CIS."

She just looks at you in shock, she then looks at you in anger and pulls out her lightsaber. "I'm arresting you." I stared at her saber and started to laugh. "HAHAHA My My, Aren't you a feisty one. What can't handle an Opinion? So what am I being arrested for?" She grabs at my wrist but I float up and kick her in a jaw. It sends her flying into a wall. "Bartender I'll pay in a minute. I have to spank a child." She swings her blade at me but I block her with a Construct Shield. I then wrap her in a Orange Web and slowly take her out of the bar have two of my CL hold her till I finish my meal.

25 minutes later

She stares daggers at me, I smile in turn. "What have we learn?" The webbing peels away from her mouth. "That you're a Nerf-herder?" You release her but take her Saber form her. Ring how power did I use in that bout?
"10%" I smile, "I think I would like you to serve me, Young Jedi." Again she looks at shock. "I would never be a slave!" Just then you Thread of Orange Light Pierce her chest. "Ashoka Tano, You now Serve the Orange Lantern. Rejoice." For a second she looks surprised at me, then she smiles and kneels at your feet. "What is thy bidding my master." "Return to the Jedi, Act according to the Orders Wishes." "Yes Master."

She left a minutes later and you head back to the elevator to the surface city. I think I'm going to take the Jedi... Maybe help the Sith. Once to the surface, I look around and see the Senate Building. Like a flatten boob... Neat. I fly up and head towards it. I stay well above everyone that is flying. In a few minutes, I am at the building, I walk in with out the guards stopping me. It surprised me to know it's one of those 'come in and say your piece.' kind of buildings.

I hack the system and spread out my senses. I found something interesting, The one and only Anakin Skywalker is talking to the Dark Lord. I follow my Ring's instructions to the room. I knock, "Come in." I throw back my hood and entered. "Greeting Chancellor, I hope I'm not interrupting anything." He gives me an elderly smile, Oh he's good. "Of course not, Master Jedi I'll speak with you later." Anakin nods at him then at me, then he make his way out of the room. After a minute I turn to the Old Sith. "So getting all buddy buddy with the Chosen One, eh? Nice going." He frowns and tilts his head.

"Whatever do you mean, Mister...?" I smile like a mad man. "I'm the Bad Guy." I chuckle, "And I'm going to give you a choice. Allow me to join as a General... or at least a shock army. Or I turn you into a Slave for the Corps." He nods slowly, then I felt a tightness around my throat. Ring Brand! A second later the tightness lessen when he is Forcing himself to stay in control. I grab his head force 20% into the brand. He looks shock and then he loses the emotion in his eyes.

I need to recharge my ring. I take out my lantern and recharge my ring. "100%" "Okay... You know what Fuck it! Ring: Possession. Next thing you know the Brand dissolved into mist then moved down into the to the chest and fades a little. "Shiv Palpatine, You now Serve the Orange Lantern. Rejoice." He nods at me with a smile, "What is thy bidding my lord?" I smile at this, "Act as if you would have before. Though tell Dooku that he on his own now." He nods and heads to a wall...Oh it's a secret door... Neat.

I leave and head to my ship that is still done in the Crime District. After a 30 minutes of flying you enter The Hunter and have the pilots take me to the next target. The Galactic Bank Clan Homeworld.

1 Day later

I wake to one of the C-lanterns alerting me to our arrival. Good. I have the Pilots Land in a poorer district. The intercom comes on. "Attention Hunter. You've enter a restricted area. Please state your business." You press the Com Button. "Sorry about that, just needed fuel and supplies. Not looking to cause problems." "Remain in your vessel. We'll top you on fuel. If you wish supplies you can fly to one of the many Market Districts." You press the Com again. "Thank you for your help."

I access my Ring and begin my plan. I set up several accounts and then began to absorb hundreds of small companies. Within a five minutes I had over 4 trillion credits. Within 20 I was the 15th richest man in the galaxy. "Hunter your vessel is fueled up and ready to go. We recommend that you upgrade to a newer vessel." "Thank you and I'll be heading to the Market." I signal the pilots to take us to a expensive Districts. A few minutes later I walk out of The Hunter and into the Market. I walk around looking at all the cool creatures and items. I then came across a planet shop... Yesss.

I walk in and browse. Then I find two planets that is on the open market now. Dothomir and Myrkr. I take the contracts and to the counter. "Find everything alright?" I nod and Smile, "Yes I did. I Hope to have a few merc companies secure them. Any recommendations?" He thinks for a second, "I think you head down to the Zann Guild. They have All kinds of Mercenary Bands to purchase." After paying for my.. Worlds I head to the ship shop.

I again browse, no dreads.... I walk up to the counter. "Madam, I was hoping to purchase a Dreadnought. Where are they?" She looks at me for a moment and points behind her. "If you want one you'll need a license. You can purchase one here if you don't have one." I look surprise, "I didn't know you needed a license, I'll do both my dear." 10 minutes later, you are in the Possession of a Underworld Capital Ship. Mk.1. I name it Avarice. I exit and head to the Zann Guild.

I look at the captains around waiting I went to the Largest Company. I look over their numbers and- "Like what you see?" I turn to see the a big burly man, Twi'lek, Smile at me. "Yes I'm in need of an army that can secure a world I recently purchase." He nods, "I can promise 3700 men depending on the size of the world. 20 ships to transport them and fabrications homes to house them. Provided that they are paid for.
Ring? "We afford 5x that." I nod slightly, "I'll pay for twice that. Have them transported to the Avarice by tomorrow. If anybody isn't there by then I'll leave them and they won't get paid." I turn a walk away leaving the man gawking.

I head back to The Hunter and take off to my new ship. We land with a dull thud, and I exit with all my C-lanterns in my ring. I head to the captain quarters and find it very dull. I change the color of the room to a bright Orange. On the desk were the 'keys' and I begin to check the system. Ring, download every cyber-ware program to defend this ship. "By your Command"

3 days later:In route too Myrkr

*YAWN* "That was a Good sleep. Wonder what the ship mates are doing?" I get up and dress myself and head to the bridge. I walk past a few people but I think most are in the Hanger Bays. Don't trust me do they? I smile at this. After a few minutes I enter into the bridge and see the improvise crew operating the consuls. A Transdosian turns and hiss at me. "Greetingss Captain. I wass thinking about thiss planet. Good Hunting Groundss?" I nod, "Yes it should have Rare animals that would serve me."

"What kind of Animalss?" I tilt my head, "Two by my account that are important to me. A lizard that'll block out the Force and a Hound that'll hunt down Jedi for me." He hisses in amusement. "And if they are not there?" I shrugged and walk up to the view port. "Then I'll sell the planet to you guys for assisting me. If you're interested, that is. I smile again at his wide eyes. "We would be very interessted. How much would you be sselling it for." I close my eyes and think.

"Perhaps half of what I paid for it. But if it has what I need, then I'll rent it to your 'Saber Dragons.' I'll need someone to round them up after the first dive." He smiles and turns to a Officer. "How closse are we to the planet?" "15 minutes sure, if we push it we'll make it in 8." He turns to me and tilt his head. "I can wait but if you want to push it go head." He nods and then nods to the Officer. "Pussh it." I feel the ship shudder slightly before calming down. "Please don't break my ship. I just got it." I chuckled.

I walk off the Bridge and head to the bar. It's not stock but I can make my own beer. Three Zabrak women are in there, by the bar. They turn and frown at me. "Greetings are you ladies thirsty." One with Blue Tattoos talks first. "Yes but what are you going to do about it?" I walk up to the bar's back. "Want to see a magic trick." I put my hand on the bar and Raise it to summon a Vodka. "Have a drink." I smile, The one with earrings stares at it. "How'd you do that?" I throw up the Jazz Hands, "Magic M'Lady."

10 minutes later:Above the planet Myrkr

"Alright People look alive we are landing in three minutes. While our employer jumping from high orbit."

Drop

I land with a thud and begin to scan everything... Ah I see the Lizards in the distance. And a couple of packs worth of the Hunter dogs. I smile at this, I'll fly over and thieves some of them. Oh that one looks big, Consume and boom I now have... Force-like attuned senses that can track other force user. "Sir we are arriving in about 20 minutes: Location 15 miles east of you. It's in a big grass plain. Over." Consume. "I hear you loud and clear and I have you ships on radar. I'll meet you in about 5...10 minutes. Over."

There the Lizards Ring can I Consume them? "Yes though due the Void of the bubble around them, It'll take 15% power to get one. Theories include that you'll be able to create such a bubble. Though we won't know till you take one." Thank you, Consume.... Try again.... Consume... ah Got it. Ring? "You are able to create a field around you that negates the force. However do to the Laws of Nature of this Universe, It'll cost 37% to maintain of a period of time. Note we can create and device that'll project a bubble of Anti-Force. Such as a Belt or generator."

Good get working on the designs. "By your Command" I begin flying to the landing site and the ships starting to land. I land close by and start walking towards the ships. About 8 minutes later I was in front of the landing crew. "Captain how goes your time?" He turns hissing slightly. "It goesss well sssir. How wasss your trip down?" You smile, showing your teeth, "It was pleasant, I have what I came for, so I'll tell you about the two creatures on this planet that'll help you become better... At least against Jedi."

He looks at me oddly, "I'll gather the Officersss."

10 minutes

"Greetings, They are two animals on this planet that are good at hunting and avoiding the force. The first being a Ysalamiri." I create an image of the Lizards. "This creature creates a Bubble around itself that cancels out the Force. The next is the Vornskrs." An Image, "This creature hunts the Former and can track the Force sensitives across the world. Against a Jedi, one will protect you against the force powers the other will hunt them down." I bow. They began to murmur to themselves.

The Captain came up to me. "Are you willing to sssell?" I nod and smile.

I have a defense against other Force-Users, I'm at a Hundred percent and I have another world to see to. Life is good. My ring is beeping, "Answer." "Master if your getting this, I need an out on planet Komino." "I'll be there in an hour." I get up and head to an air-lock and fly out. I enter warp and begin to fly head to Komino.

1 hour later

"I wonder if I can make another Ring... That would help greatly... Ring?" "The knowledge to make a ring is in this Ring. However you'll need to study it in detail." Of course Homework, Hmm ah, That must be Komino, I fly down and land on a platform near Ashoka. She comes running out, and so does Anakin, Obi-Wan, and of the Lovely Shaak Ti. "Master I told them you'd come!" She runs up and hugs me. I hug back. "Lil' Shoka. I'm glad your fine." I turn to the Masters. "Greetings are in order. I'm Orange Lantern of the Milky Way Galaxy. I've come to stop an invasion on this Galaxy."

Obi-Wan raises an eyebrow, "I've never heard of you, Are you the one whose controlling Ashoka mind?" I pat Ashokas head, "No, I've alter her desires to tiny degree. She now views me as a sort of... hmm, God? Higher Power? Something to be worship I think. Why... Is that a Problem?" Anakin comes up to me and grabs my collar. "Yes it's a Problem! You alter her mind, UNDO IT!" I held up my ring, "Ring, can we Undo it?" "No, the process alters the very fabric of the targets spirit and physicality. You'd need to clone an entire being to get it to go away." "Well there you have it. I told to another person that you'll be happy to hear about." Anakin gets angrier, "Who have turn to this... Greed?" "Darth Sidious... Who I command with the out most certainty."

Obi-wan Looks concern, "Do you know his identity? It could've been a fake." I smile at this, "I've knew who he was the moment I got a hold of the Holonet. Should I tell you, I wonder." I brush Anakin off of me and walk to the cloning facility, I stop next to Shaak Ti, and Extend my arm. She actually looked surprised, She walks ahead. Ashoka come up next to me and puts her arm around my arm. I wonder if I can copy the cloning Labs... Ring scan them quietly. "Of course sir."

Back