Khepri-Sensei (Worm/MHA) (Post-GM)

"Your system is not good enough, you have seen all the reports I have filed and I haven't even been here a full semester." Taylor glared at the rat, "There is nothing worse than being a victim and watching the system protect the one that hurt you while it leaves you to fend for yourself."

"You're right."

Taylor slid her hand off the desk, "What?"

"You are correct, you have made it abundantly clear that our system has some glaring oversights." Nezu dug through his desk drawer pulling out a brush and a dust pan then he started sweeping up the splinters from where she had punched his desk, "That is why I want to work with you. Let's make a better system."
It is nice to see Taylor being able to communicate and get along with her heroic coworkers this time. Then again, she didn't murder All Might, intimidate the Hero Commission into being made a hero, then walk around the office openly carrying an All Might lunch box rubbing further salt in the wound afterwards. So she probably had a better first impression on UA than the Chicago Wards.

Yeah there is a reason most of the Chicago Protectorate kept a distance from Taylor when she was Weaver. Hope Taylor fixed that glaring blind spot about how her actions appear to those around here to the point only powerful Thinkers can tell her true intentions. Hope, but not betting on it.
"All of the power in the world doesn't amount to anything if your enemy doesn't give you a chance to use it or just isn't there when you do so." Khepri-sensei stroked her forehead, "Of the most powerful people I have ever met, something like half of them were Thinkers. Including the most powerful one of all."

Izuku felt his eyes go wide, "All Might has a Thinker rating?!"

She looked at him with tired eyes, "No."

Izuku suddenly found himself feeling a lot smaller as Sensei's final word sunk in.
Don't worry Izuki, Taylor is limiting herself to powerful "people". If it was powerful beings you would feel even smaller.

Last edited:
Taylor's like a Boogeyman when it comes to her training, I would love to hear what other heroes experienced during their training under her.

Obviously Taylor is saving the traumatizing stuff for her future students. I wonder what her final exam test is like, maybe a faux Endbringer attack or a Slaughterhouse nine attack?

Obviously Taylor is saving the traumatizing stuff for her future students. I wonder what her final exam test is like, maybe a faux Endbringer attack or a Slaughterhouse nine attack?
You are in the ballpark. It should be mentioned that she was talking about the third year final exam though (Taylor's first full year of teaching was Grand Slam's final year at UA). Hound Dog has helped her refine a lesson plan that slowly builds up the student's immune systems to Khepri trauma rather than giving a full force blast to them as soon as they arrive.

You are in the ballpark. It should be mentioned that she was talking about the third year final exam though (Taylor's first full year of teaching was Grand Slam's final year at UA). Hound Dog has helped her refine a lesson plan that slowly builds up the student's immune systems to Khepri trauma rather than giving a full force blast to them as soon as they arrive.
I am imagining the final exam is actually nothing special. They just enter a room with Taylor waiting. With a pipe wrench. A steel one, none of that flimsy aluminum.

To pass: Survive.
To ace it: Incapacitate Taylor.

And it somehow manages to be a more terrifying and harrowing fight than everything she has thrown at them at this point. The ultimate lesson in humility. The knowledge that despite all their training and power, a "normal" person with a pipe wrench can still beat the hell out of them.

Last edited:
And despite how traumatized her previous students are, this does seem like Taylor has chilled out a bit from how serious her training was in Chicago, which is probably healthy. Though I guess "The world isn't literally ending in less than 2 years" is a good reason to be a bit less intense.

The way things have ended up here... It's surprisingly interesting to see how Taylor's presence has shifted things. The big ones are of course Izuku and AfO, but All Might being more responsible alongside better designed and more protective super suits for the kids is also something I like. I wonder if she'll dissuade Mineta from the diaper?

Heh, and her introducing Earth Bet's power classifications is a net positive all around. It will make threat assessments for the heroes so much easier.

The way things have ended up here... It's surprisingly interesting to see how Taylor's presence has shifted things. The big ones are of course Izuku and AfO, but All Might being more responsible alongside better designed and more protective super suits for the kids is also something I like. I wonder if she'll dissuade Mineta from the diaper?

Heh, and her introducing Earth Bet's power classifications is a net positive all around. It will make threat assessments for the heroes so much easier.
I mean, there are still distinct issues with the power classifications, but it is certainly better than MHA's canon classifications. Emitter, Mutation, and Transformation, aka non-monster, monster, and sometimes monster.

I wonder how all for one is taking this. I can just see it now...

The demon king is supreme, is undefeated, is... Being ignored? For years on end? Pay attention to me! What do you mean I'm less scary than an alien eldritch abomination?! I'll kill it to prove otherwise... What do you mean the bug controller ganked him first!?

The demon king is supreme, is undefeated, is... Being ignored? For years on end? Pay attention to me! What do you mean I'm less scary than an alien eldritch abomination?! I'll kill it to prove otherwise... What do you mean the bug controller ganked him first!?

It gets worse for his ego. Khepri was gathering the strongest superpowers in the multiverse, and he was passed up. The single smartest entity in existence decided he wasn't worth forcing into her army.

I mean, there are still distinct issues with the power classifications, but it is certainly better than MHA's canon classifications. Emitter, Mutation, and Transformation, aka non-monster, monster, and sometimes monster.

Honestly, MHA's canon classifications might as well not even exist for as much information as they give.

A villain transforms? Into what? What abilities do they have when transformed? When they are not?

Meanwhile the PRT can instead go 'Changer 3 Striker 3' and immediately know 'okay this villain can change form and they are dangerous in melee, got it'.

It's by no means a perfect system at all, but it does hang together decently well for what it is meant to be used for, which is a quick and dirty summation of what you can expect from a cape.

Of course, there's always the danger of being horribly, horribly wrong... that's what happened with Nilbog at Ellisburg. He triggered, they saw different creatures with different powers but only one at a time. They thought he was a Changer/Trump (a cape that could take multiple different forms with their own powers)... and then got wrecked when they found out that he was a spectacularly nasty type of Master instead. They thought they were only dealing with one monster... and hoo boy were they wrong.

... oh right, it bears mentioning again. Fun fact, Nilbog, the whole big reason why fanon in Worm touts that biotinkering is bad? He is not a tinker at all, contrary to what fanon tends to think. He has no tinker classification at all, in fact. He is considered to purely be a Master. Blasto (over in Boston) on the other hand IS a biotinker... but is not considered an S-class threat with a kill order because he deliberates makes his creations sterile. He was told to (and agreed) to do so. And you never really hear Piggot mention any sort of fear of biotinkers or biokinesis whatever. She's more of an... equal opportunity cape hater.

---

Back on topic more on the MHA side of things... I can see a final exam based off of some of the fights Taylor's been in. I get the feeling that she's actually a really good teacher... so long as she obeys the limits Hound Dog puts down and doesn't traumatize the students too much, too fast. Just... happy... litttle... traumas, instead. Like learning what a swarm of insects crawling all over your body feels like.

I don't really see them going for the full S9 experience, or especially not the full Endbringer experience... but I can see them replicating certain aspects of it.

You could probably do a pretty solid imitation of the rescue ops required after Leviathan at the USJ, for example.

Honestly, MHA's canon classifications might as well not even exist for as much information as they give.

A villain transforms? Into what? What abilities do they have when transformed? When they are not?

Meanwhile the PRT can instead go 'Changer 3 Striker 3' and immediately know 'okay this villain can change form and they are dangerous in melee, got it'.

It's by no means a perfect system at all, but it does hang together decently well for what it is meant to be used for, which is a quick and dirty summation of what you can expect from a cape.

Of course, there's always the danger of being horribly, horribly wrong... that's what happened with Nilbog at Ellisburg. He triggered, they saw different creatures with different powers but only one at a time. They thought he was a Changer/Trump (a cape that could take multiple different forms with their own powers)... and then got wrecked when they found out that he was a spectacularly nasty type of Master instead. They thought they were only dealing with one monster... and hoo boy were they wrong.

... oh right, it bears mentioning again. Fun fact, Nilbog, the whole big reason why fanon in Worm touts that biotinkering is bad? He is not a tinker at all, contrary to what fanon tends to think. He has no tinker classification at all, in fact. He is considered to purely be a Master. Blasto (over in Boston) on the other hand IS a biotinker... but is not considered an S-class threat with a kill order because he deliberates makes his creations sterile. He was told to (and agreed) to do so. And you never really hear Piggot mention any sort of fear of biotinkers or biokinesis whatever. She's more of an... equal opportunity cape hater.

---

Back on topic more on the MHA side of things... I can see a final exam based off of some of the fights Taylor's been in. I get the feeling that she's actually a really good teacher... so long as she obeys the limits Hound Dog puts down and doesn't traumatize the students too much, too fast. Just... happy... litttle... traumas, instead. Like learning what a swarm of insects crawling all over your body feels like.

I don't really see them going for the full S9 experience, or especially not the full Endbringer experience... but I can see them replicating certain aspects of it.

You could probably do a pretty solid imitation of the rescue ops required after Leviathan at the USJ, for example.
Battle Training, but it is the bank job.

Proving Grounds New
Taylor chewed on her lip as she looked at the hero registration form sitting before her. It was almost entirely filled out, only a single line was left blank. She just needed to choose her cape name.

Skitter, Weaver, or Khepri. She supposed she could come up with a new one, but all these years later and still the only name that came to mind was Bug Girl. So she would just need to choose from her three previous aliases, despite the baggage that came with each.

Weaver seemed the obvious choice, it was her hero name after all. But did she want to be Weaver again? In many ways Weaver represented her at her worst. When she had few allies and no friends, when she would have nuked a city of innocents just for the chance to delay the apocalypse. Did this peaceful world need a hero like Weaver?

Skitter was a villain, a warlord. But it was also her when she sought to protect those closest to her. When she saw them as people, not just pieces on a game board. Skitter represented the time in her life where her innocence was beaten out of her, but for that to be true she needed to have innocence in her in the first place. Did she really think she could go back to being Skitter?

Khepri was a name she had not even known she had been given, but she knew what it meant. Official designations that used the names of gods and monsters were reserved for only a single category of threat. Khepri was a name meant to mark her as a potential Endbringer. It was obviously out of the question…

'Khepri is the greatest hero to have ever lived.' The words came to her mind unbidden, as well as the smile that had accompanied them. She was certain that on the Earths that knew of her Khepri was spoken as a curse, if it was even spoken at all. But when she thought of it the pride in that man's eyes was what came to mind, not the scorn of an untold number of people.

Khepri was the name of a monster, but perhaps, on just this one Earth, it could be the name of a hero.

She finished filling out the form.

The Hero of a New Dawn, Khepri.

Taylor sat down in front of the bank of monitors showing the various cityscapes that would be used in the exam. Through them she saw engineers running final checks on the soon to be wrecked robots.

She appreciated the idea of the exam. It was an attempt to add a level of objectivity to the recruiting process so the students weren't just the ones who the teachers liked best and the use of robots prevented a bunch of untrained kids from killing each other with their quirks. But the exam failed to properly evaluate potential students whose quirks were not suited to destroying robots. This Earth, as a whole, tended to underestimate how dangerous those who had less obvious powers could truly be.

She had submitted her issues to the entrance exam committee and had even gotten a couple of changes through. Most notably allowing the students to register to bring melee weapons into the exam, but it was far from the sweeping changes she envisioned.

It was simply difficult to argue against success and UA had risen to the pinnacle of hero training in Japan using this exam as their recruitment metric. She was certain she would eventually convince the other teachers of her viewpoint, but changing a bureaucratic system was a much slower process when you were unwilling to use blackmail. So for now she would just have to abuse the rescue point system to help paper over its flaws.

She glanced over at the monitor showing the students mulling around outside exam four. Izuku was standing in his neutral stance, his eyes shut as he waited for the exam to begin. She looked away, she had recused herself from the boy's exam, she would have no input on his rescue points.

Sekijiro-san sat next to her, "Hello Hebert-san. Worried about your little protege?"

"Hardly, that boy was good enough to pass this exam three months ago." Taylor chuckled, "The only way he doesn't end up with one of the highest kill counts is if he spends too much time helping the other examinees."

Sekijiro-san laughed, "So you're that confidant in him! Then I look forward to watching his performance!"

Taylor smirked, "You should, that boy was born to be a hero."

As she said it one of the assistants arrived with the stack of dossiers she requested.

Sekijiro-san looked at them curiously, "Already have some examinees to focus on."

Taylor shook her head, "These are the students whose quirks are ill equipped for this exam. I just want to make sure I'm paying extra attention in case any of them stand out. It is far too easy for those with less flashy powers to get lost in the chaos."

Sekijiro-san sighed, "As you have brought up at every committee meeting. Still let me know if you find anything. While I don't think we should rush into changing the exam, you did make some excellent points about its flaws."

Taylor smiled at the other teacher. For as much as she truly did miss being able to bypass bureaucracy with blackmail, actually having the trust and respect of those she worked with was infinitely superior.

Toru was standing completely naked in the middle of a mock war zone, the motionless form of yet another robotic fiend behind her. She wasn't surprised, if she was being honest this was exactly how she had expected to spend her day when she woke up this morning, but the experience of actually doing so still felt surreal.

She ignored the feeling and started down the street searching for another robot to disable. The exam had been going surprisingly well for her so far. When it was announced she had been certain she would fail, but a cursory examination of the first robot she met had revealed a clearly labeled switch that would disable it. Since the robots could not see her it was a simple matter to get in close and flip it. At this point the biggest bottleneck to her scoring points was finding new victims.

Well that and running through a city barefoot. Her dearest hope was that UA would be able to provide her with invisible shoes. As amazing as her quirk was, running around on asphalt barefoot sucked.

A sudden noise pulled Toru from her musing. She looked down the alleyway it had originated from just in time to see a boy wielding a staff effortlessly dodge a swing from a two point robot. Before the robot could recover from its attack the boy thrust his staff twice as fast as a snake. The first smashed the red eye in the robot's head and the second destroyed the other eye at it's base. The robot started to emit smoke and collapse as she turned away.

The sight was a reminder that she did not have time to waste, there were dozens of aspiring heroes taking the exam and she needed to prove that she was more worthy of a spot at UA than the majority of them.

A three point robot rounded the corner. Toru smiled and rushed forward ready to continue securing her place as a hero.

A hand wrapped around her wrist stopping her. She started to twist ready to shout at whoever had grabbed her but stopped as electricity flooded through the robot causing it to explode.

The hand left her wrist and she turned around to see the boy with the staff standing behind her looking straight up into the sky with bright red cheeks. "S-sorry."

Toru felt confused, "For what? I would have been electrocuted if you hadn't stopped me." She glanced up, "What are you looking at? Is something above us?"

The boy stuttered, "N-no. It is just that… W-well, you're n-naked."

Toru arched an eyebrow, "So? It's not like there is anything to see." As she said it, she realized that he had been able to grab her wrist despite her being invisible. "You cannot see anything, r-right?"

The boy's cheeks somehow turned an even brighter shade of red and he spoke with a voice drenched with embarrassment, "Part of my p-power allows me to parse details really well and there is a barely visible amount of smoke all throughout the air so I can see how it b-bounces off of you and interacts with your body h-heat. S-so I can sort of see an…" The boy's voice pitched up until it was almost a squeak, "An o-outline."

Toru felt blood rush to her cheeks until she was certain that she had to be sporting a blush that would be visible through her quirk. She shrunk back and pulled her arms in front of her, attempting to cover her nakedness.

Suddenly the boy's demeanor changed completely. He stopped blushing and his voice no longer sounded nervous or embarrassed but instead was calm and confident. "I know that I must be the most uncomfortable person to ask you this, so feel free to tell me to leave, but would you like to work together?"

"If you know that, why ask?!" She snapped.

The boy lowered his head and looked straight in her eyes. Toru felt her heart skip a beat, she could not remember anyone looking in her eyes with such intent. It was always a guess that would only sometimes achieve a few fleeting moments of eye contact. "Sensei told me that only a fool chooses to fight alone when you could have an ally. That no matter how good you are you will eventually slip up and get injured, and if you are alone that injury is far more likely to be permanent. I would definitely feel more confident if I had someone watching my back, and I'm not sure anyone else here could watch yours."

Toru turned her head to break eye contact, as she did so the boy blushed again and his gaze snapped back to the sky as if he just realized that he was no longer looking up.

"T-that makes s-sense." Wait, it did? What was she saying?

The boy turned to his left and started running down a side street shouting, "Follow me then, I can hear robots this way."

She did as he bade, happy that she was behind him while they ran, "S-so what is your name?"

"Izuku Midoriya." Toru could hear nervousness slip back into the boy's voice, but much less so than had been present when he first spoke to her. "What about yours?"

"T-toru Hagakure." She tried to force herself to settle her nerves. "Let's work hard together, Midoriya-san."

"Likewise, Hagakure-san."

She followed him around a corner and a three point robot came into view flanked by two one pointers. Midoriya-san gestured at the three pointer with his staff then ran towards one of the one pointers swinging his staff at its eye. Toru slipped past him and got behind the three pointer. As it moved in to attack Midoriya-san she slipped her hand into the pocket in the armor that protected the switch and shut it down.

She turned towards the second one pointer and was momentarily stunned by the sight. Midoriya-san stood with his back to the robot, his staff thrust behind him piercing the robot's eye. With a single motion he extracted his weapon from the collapsing wreckage, still not turning to give the robot so much as a glance, and it released a shower of sparks haloing him with a ring of light.

He started to look towards her but his head jerked to a halt and turned up again, "I can hear more, follow me." Then he started running.

As she followed him, she reminded herself that she was used to being naked in front of people. What did it matter that this time it was in front of a cute boy who could kinda sorta see her…

Silently she updated her dearest hope. She was going to need a whole invisible costume, not just the shoes.

Hitoshi gasped in pain as the robot's arm slammed into his stomach. He pushed through it and slid around the robot's arm desperately reaching out to flip the switch that would turn it off. His fingers found purchase and the robot stilled.

He pulled himself free of the machine leaning down with his hands on his knees as he gasped for air. With his second robot defeated he now had a whole two points to his name.

He heard the sound of an impact off to his left accompanied by the shriek of metal shearing itself apart. He looked and saw a girl standing over the remains of a three pointer, her hands together with an intense look of focus on her face. Besider her floated a pair of two pointers. As he watched they crashed to the ground releasing a shower of sparks.

She had more than tripled his total score over the course of a couple of seconds. This exam was bullshit. It was like it was designed to tell him that his classmates were correct. That his was the quirk of a villain, not a hero. How did they expect him to fight an army of robots with a quirk that only worked on people? An image of a robot floating helplessly as he walked up and flipped the switch flashed through his mind, but he dismissed it.

He took a deep breath and stood up. There was nothing to do but find another robot. Maybe he would be lucky and find a damaged three pointer that had escaped one of the other examinees.

The city began to rumble. For a moment he thought there was an earthquake but that was quickly dismissed when he saw a robot that towered over the surrounding buildings emerge from the ground.

He stared at it for a moment, stunned stupid by the sight. That was the zero pointer they had warned them about? What sort of psycho had thought this up?

He watched as the other examinees ran away from the giant robot. He was about to join them when the girl that had seen using her quirk to float the robots caught his eye. Her leg was stuck under some rubble that had been caused by the shaking. She seemed to be having issues removing it, and she was in the path of the robot.

He stared, UA wouldn't crush a potential student to death as part of an exam, would they? He looked back at the giant robot, who knew what madness lurked in the mind of someone who would unleash that.

He saw examinees rush past the girl, not even bothering to help her. These were the potential heroes, and by the logic of this exam he was certain that UA thought all of them were more qualified to be a hero than him. He started to run towards her, but there was no way he would make it in time. And even if he could, what aid would he be able to provide?

He glanced around and a plan formed in his mind, "Hey engine legs. What are you doing?"

The bespectacled boy slowed stop, but was still jogging in place. "Running from the giant robot."

Hitoshi pointed at the girl and activated his power, "Save her!"

A calm expression fell over the boy as he turned and rushed to the girl with such speed that Hitoshi had a hard time following his movement. Hitoshi's heart pounded as he watched the boy help remove the rubble then pick her up and carry her back to him. As the boy set the girl down Hitoshi released his power.

Hitoshi saw a confused expression appear on the boy's face as the girl bowed to him thanking him profusely. Hitoshi interrupted, "I'm sorry I had to use you."

Then he ran into the city. With the appearance of the zero pointer causing such chaos maybe he really would get lucky and find a damaged three pointer.

Hitoshi scowled as he left the UA campus. He had finished the exam having scored four points. He knew there was no way he was getting into the hero course, but he would still be at the school. He had also submitted for the general education track at UA and he was certain that he qualified for that one.

He would just have to prove he was a better potential hero than the students that did qualify. All the first years participated in the sports festival, by the time it came around he would have a plan in place to prove he was hero material in front of the entire world. Then they would have no choice but to allow him into the course.

"Shinso-san." A woman's voice pulled him out of his mind. He turned and saw a tall woman wearing a checkered overcoat, dark curly hair falling past her shoulders.

"What do you want?" He could hear his frustration clear in his voice.

"Why did you score so few points on the exam?"

Hitoshi felt his frustration turn to anger and spoke before he thought, "Because the exam is bullshit! How the fuck was I supposed to beat goddamn robots using a quirk that doesn't even affect them?"

The woman's gaze remained level on him, "You could have controlled some of the other examinees, had them help feed you points."

"Then there would have been no way for them to pass! What kind of hero would trample over the dreams of others for the sake of his own?"

The woman smiled and turned away. He called out, "Who even are you? Why are you asking me these questions anyway?"

She looked back at him, "I am Khepri, one of the teachers here." Hitoshi felt his stomach drop at the words. He had just been shouting and cursing at All Might's sidekick! "Enjoy your last month of middle school and have a nice spring break, Shinso-san. I will be seeing you next semester."

Hitoshi stared at the woman as she walked back onto the campus. Did that mean what he thought it did?

A/N: Thank you to @MN01 for beta reading.

I know there was some desire for Taylor to have a significant impact on the entrance exam, but it would be awkward to do so. If we had a fully new exam and then almost the exact same class ended up passing it would beg the question of whether the new exam had solved any of the issues with the old. Since I did not want to replace half of 1A and 1B with OCs I decided it would be better to have the exam be mostly the same so that Taylor's presence only resulted in a single change to the roster. It also makes more sense in universe, UA teachers have an insane amount of freedom in their classes so Taylor's impact can easily be felt there, but changing the entrance exam would take time as all of the teachers would have input on it, not just Taylor (Taylor has had an oversized impact on the third year final exam which should be in a similar situation, but one of the reasons Nezu hired her was to help create that exam).

In case anyone is curious Hitoshi is taking Mineta's spot. I don't actually hate Mineta. He annoys me, but I think the idea of a student who wants to become a hero for purely selfish reasons has potential. The issue is his personality naturally pulls focus so I can't easily turn him into a background character and I don't have any great ideas for scenes between him and Taylor. As such he ended up drawing the short straw.

On another note I am so happy that Toru is getting her invisible suit before her next action scene. While I find the scene I wrote between her and Izuku quite adorable, I didn't realize how inherently uncomfortable it is to write about a naked teenager. Even including zero description and her actually being invisible, it just felt gross.

Sekijiro = Vlad King (1B homeroom teacher)

In case anyone is curious Hitoshi is taking Mineta's spot. I don't actually hate Mineta. He annoys me, but I think the idea of a student who wants to become a hero for purely selfish reasons has potential. The issue is his personality naturally pulls focus so I can't easily turn him into a background character and I don't have any great ideas for scenes between him and Taylor. As such he ended up drawing the short straw.

Yeah, not to hate on Mineta, but in most stories he has the potential to bring the least amount without really going into the whole selfish hero thing, or causing a distraction from the plot. Not to mention his personality is... It's there. That's about all I feel like saying on it.

The only interaction I can imagine between Mineta and Taylor is him being a pervert, getting swarmed then lectured untill he's too traumatized to continue as he is

Shinso's studies would probably be more focused on interrupting, creating openings on combat or using negotiation as a defusing weapon.

Seriously, teach ghe guy how to be a voice actor and have him intercede in the middle of a negotiations by altering his voice and you have the ultimate hostage situation ender.

"T-that makes s-sense." Wait, it did? What was she saying?

*Mina's Shipping Sense is tingling*
... interesting...

Hitoshi pointed at the girl and activated his power, "Save her!"

And thus Hitoshi get a good deal of Rescue Points for this action, thus entering Class A in Mineta's place.

Nothing against the midget, when he's well written he's a good character, but as he is in canon he causes as much controversy as Bakugo... without having the good point the bomber has.

Honestly, between Nezu, Taylor, Eraserhead, and Midnight working at UA? Even Snipe to an extent... It starts to look a bit odd that there is any amount of pushback regarding the validity of Taylor's argument about the Entrance Exam.

Also, I'm wondering just what kind of welcome Shinso will have once he gets to UA this time? Will Iida be contrite and respectful about how he ignored Ochako, needing Shinso to MAKE him save her? Or will he be all furious over such a "villainous" quirk being used on him? And Ochako herself? The genki girl shall befriend the introverted loner, he doesn't have a choice! :rofl:

And despite how uncomfortable you said it made you, the moment between Izuku and Tooru was adorable. I can only imagine the teachers watching must have chuckled about "teenagers" while watching how awkward and embarrassed the two of them were.

Back