Kero Kero Station

Why didn't you just put some 3d objects instead of suffering by hand?

I found a stair I liked eventually and then spent about 3 hours last night twisting and rotating it until I had the reference I wanted. Then I used the square tool and just skewed it to fit the reference.

Still was 3 hours of suffering though :'B

I think for me the issue with the stairs is that it doesn't lend to any form of story telling. Or at least not one I recognised.

The Throne fo the blood god kinda aethisthic seems better to me.

I think for me the issue with the stairs is that it doesn't lend to any form of story telling. Or at least not one I recognised.

That's fine. People familiar with the characters thought it was a cool choice, and one even got the vibe I was going for so my intent with the negative space payed off there and I'm happy for that lol

Three hours well spent!!

The Throne fo the blood god kinda aethisthic seems better to me.

Friend suggested that one and it's turning up well!

It's December 1st and ready to start shading.

Talk about getting a headstart on the monthly drawing.

(Now the month will collapse on me and I'll be rushing to shade on December 29)

That belt looks like hell to do. The midsection/sotmach seems elongated for some reason to me

But otherwise looknig forward to the final result

Yeah, I think Chiaki's hips start way too low. The break should start a bit above the last row of buttons maybe?

I see it now, but ugh... I don't want to, but I guess I do have enough time to fix it this time around lol

Wacky idea of doing shading separately for each character and the background on their own clipping layers isn't quite working. Think I'm gonna have to flatten all the colors to a single layer and just shade on top of that?

Well, still got time to mess around with this some more, I guess...

Couldn't get the shading on the previous drawing to work in a manner I was satisfied with so I just threw together a quick Christmas picture.

Don't let Midori drink. She has no tolerance, and she gets weird ideas...

Back