Just a relaxed game of JK9 (mafia)

sorry about the silence, I've not been able to muster the energy to play mafia so I've been putting it off repeatedly

In case it needed confirming, yes I was jailed N1
though unsurprisingly I got no feedback if an incoming kill was blocked or not

Day ends in 2 hours and 18 minutes. I might be taking a nap in the meanwhile though, so I'll have trust that you all will stop talking at the timer in case I don't get back. And to help with things if you vote out either of these two players you've got a Mafia.

4/6 on stack is good, I still think there is more value for solving IH now than later but that's my own thought process and not a hill I'm willing to die on.

Gonna be gone for rest of day so simply don't die. yesyes

In my gut I want to believe that it's probably better to vote IH today to have some meaningful info tomorrow, but I see the reasoning to progress to LyLo and have my own reads, so...

[x] Vote No Lynch

A little bit less exciting though.

Day 3 Quietly Ends
Everyone had gone to bed in rather high spirits after Walker's show the day before, but once everyone shows up for the mandatory morning reading group it's clear that something is wrong.

@NinetyNineLies has been killed! They were the Town Jailkeeper!

It's time to up the tempo, with someone having gone around killing folks there's only one solution. Daily pyres until the killings stop!
... Starting tomorrow of course, we can't be making such hasty decisions at the first sign of danger after all. It'd be best to make sure that everyone can have a full night's sleep before any such choices are made.

Night 3 will end

Okay.
So first off-I'm not dead. Slightly surprised at that.
More importantly?
I AM THE TOWN TRACKER!!!
Unfortunately, my delayed reports are as follows:
D1: tracked Pawn-nothing.
D2:tracked Shalmoa-nothing, which as morning report shows, is because he was vanilla.
D3:tracked Cryicubed-nothing…Which is somewhat telling given Shalmoa.
So.
Have at this.

Okay.
So first off-I'm not dead. Slightly surprised at that.
More importantly?
I AM THE TOWN TRACKER!!!
Unfortunately, my delayed reports are as follows:
D1: tracked Pawn-nothing.
D2:tracked Shalmoa-nothing, which as morning report shows, is because he was vanilla.
D3:tracked Cryicubed-nothing…Which is somewhat telling given Shalmoa.
So.
Have at this.
So first off, yeah you revealing is fine. You were threadspewed town at this point regardless so the deaths by F3 were almost always going to be you + 1 {Shalmoa/Me} regardless just for the purpose of making the most flexible F3 for wolves. Wished the tracker was on someone else so we could have had the free F3 clear but is what it is.

At this point I'm assuming its just IH + 1 {Ori/Cyri} and treating this cycle as already locked for whose dying, (ie IH -> Zaelix tonight) so this is basically a F3 now from my POV.

Wrt your end, what is telling with Cyri from that given the assumption that IH likely carried here?

Yeah this is kinda what I was saying and why I wanted IH out last day instead of this one, the tracker claim currently has little to no value since IH could have attacked in every world to veil mafia #2

Hrrrummm…
I didn't LIKE Cyri's logic but assuming he's town versus only one nightkill per faction and him not making the kill…
Well.
At this point I'm leaning towards Ori, on the notion that sure, Ori's going to Ori, that is, pursue targets relentlessly but he's offered so little logic/contribution to trying to solve versus get the dude but…
Rrrgh.
*looks at Cyri*
Maaaybe we should have taken the shot…Bigger problem was the second guy.
But I've made my report. I gambled and I'm out of shots.

[X] Vote InterstellarHobo

I'll just say- my inaction wasn't tactical or performative, and I do wish I'd had the energy to engage more. Sorry team, and good luck.

Hrrrummm…
I didn't LIKE Cyri's logic but assuming he's town versus only one nightkill per faction and him not making the kill…
Well.
At this point I'm leaning towards Ori, on the notion that sure, Ori's going to Ori, that is, pursue targets relentlessly but he's offered so little logic/contribution to trying to solve versus get the dude but…
Rrrgh.
*looks at Cyri*

Theres 10 pages what do you want me to do pull my reads from the ether?

Yeah this is kinda what I was saying and why I wanted IH out last day instead of this one, the tracker claim currently has little to no value since IH could have attacked in every world to veil mafia #2
I'm mostly annoyed since I had VT reads on exactly Shalmoa and Zaelix and had been banking on the tracker being in you or Ori from that to make a F3 far easier than a F4 would have been, given the final maf would have realistically been obvious at that point to whoever of me/Shalmoa was left. : dankpuff :

Hrrrummm…
Well.
Rrrgh.
*looks at Cyri*
First, she*

Second, can you explain the reasoning on the first bit about Cyri here? Not sure how how I'm supposed to parse it.

Third, this is roughly where I'm at. I think Cyri and IH have worse looking connectives than Ori and IH do by a decent margin and can expand on this during the downtime of the movie but I'm worried it could be too bad of a set of connectives and could be semi fabricated to make Cyri looks worse. If you're evaluating things, can you look through this set of perspectives and see which looks more realistic to you?

So.
Where's my head at.
N1, Maf gets jailed.
N2, kill goes through, lose Jailer, IH is fingered.
N3, kill goes through
Now.
We weren't stopping that N3 and I needed to be looking in the right place to begin with.
Cyri mentioned the idea of IH veiling.
But here's something to catch:
My claim covers myself as Town, and offers cover for Pawn, Shal and Cyri.
So.
That's our town, leaving Ori and IH as Scum, right?
There's a but. A fairly large but-Ori has been after IH since D1. Pretty long Bus route for a Scum play.
buuut while sure~ it's not that sim-ple~ that just means Scum might have gotten clever.
N1, IH gets jailed, kill doesn't go through.
I'm Tracker.
Buuut notice something about D1?
Pawn over here going Choco Ruler and drawing all eyes on him…But it's meme phase. Easy to ditch. I tried to forge it into something more solid but…Wagon fell apart and Pawn just walks.
Town on Town, I said back then. Because I had nothing more than a bias.

But given I'm clearly after Pawn…That sets the stage, perhaps.
IH does the dirty work, Pawn keeps himself 'in the clear', Town eats itself.
And of course, by confronting my suspicion D1, Pawn gets to stand in the light and become a prominent Town voice.
I've a long history of assuming Scum will move ASAP, to the point of having blown an opportunity or three in the past. Pawn watches, and learns.

But.
Irregardless, I think we have a D5 to decide on all that.

I'm mostly annoyed since I had VT reads on exactly Shalmoa and Zaelix and had been banking on the tracker being in you or Ori from that to make a F3 far easier than a F4 would have been, given the final maf would have realistically been obvious at that point to whoever of me/Shalmoa was left. : dankpuff :

Zae had claimed VT and honestly didn't think they were lying, which left tracker between you, Shal and Ori so I put heavy emphasis on the tracker results hoping scum would assume I was tracker.

But.
Irregardless, I think we have a D5 to decide on all that.

Putting in Your thoughts is more important to do before day ends, because 100% you die this night.

Zae had claimed VT and honestly didn't think they were lying, which left tracker between you, Shal and Ori so I put heavy emphasis on the tracker results hoping scum would assume I was tracker.

Putting in Your thoughts is more important to do before day ends, because 100% you die this night.
I constructed that post carefully. Those ARE my thoughts. Any further discussion on D5 is your to make.

Back