Just a relaxed game of JK9 (mafia)

I am still not sure where the hell I'm going to go with this one honestly.

Like, Ori feels like her stuff is less egregious in some senses but it was largely things she availed herself of and Day 2 in particular felt very "anyone but me" esque. While Cyri's inactivity is whatever in this game considering the average from people here, so it mostly comes down to if the IH stuff was paired or framing.

I do think the fact that Cyri has been putting in major effort here with decent arguments is a good sign and is helping me potentially read him better but not sure if I'm comfortable committing yet. : dankpuff :

I think people are looking at me throwing out rando d1 reads as much more firm than they actually were even if from the lack of activity and posting I understand how we got this point in the first place.

I'd like to mention we are 8 hours from game end of which I can't be here the last 2 hours and neither of you have voted or really put down anything to further it...I've said what I can on both of you so far :\

[x] Vote Cyricubed

The Doubt casting on Zaea with the irrelevant game I think is stronger than my Pawn Paranoia.

if its pawn scum gg.

Is asked to post game...
Gets suspicious for posting game that was in head

I'm sorry but I linked a game that I remembered Me and Zae being scum together, there is possible a second game that I had been thinking of but I figured it was only one and looked down the list checking for games we were both scum on the same team.

Also that's still mischaracterizing my point with that, I wasn't putting shade on Zae, I was saying what they were doing at the time with pointing towards Pawn was standard Zae, and scum or not that is Zae's motus operandi usually. I simply felt the town read was hasty.

I'm now going to spend time murdering my curiosity finding if there was a second game that was my original intent but I seriously think that was my only scum game with zae.

D1: IH Jailed, Pawn Tracked - IH was the Killer, no Kill - Pawn is unproven via mechanics
D2: Ori Jailed, Shal Tracked - Proves nothing other than that I didn't submit the Kill D2 - Which I think actually has town equity as with the Jailer alive Mafia is going to have the other member attack in case 99L perma jails?
D3: Jailer Dead, Cyricubed tracked but no result - IH submits the kill in every world since with Jailer dead and he being already going to get killed in 95% of cases he submits anyways.

IMO if anyone has mechanics town equity here it's me.

Problem is that town equity is unconfirmable. IH could've been double jailed and you took the claim for town credit. In which case claimed jailed was the safest alternative because if Zae had tracked you anyway it put it down to a 50/50 post MyLo.

Same reason Zae finding a no visit on me N3 was no equity, IH does the kill in every world as I had been talking about all Day 3 as well.

Also it is Day 5 not Day 6 as the thread marks have gotten weird. :V

I think people are looking at me throwing out rando d1 reads as much more firm than they actually were even if from the lack of activity and posting I understand how we got this point in the first place.
I mean, the bigger issue people have is with your D2 reads being fairly off the cuff tbh? The IH post grouping stuff isn't good but your day 2 is fairly rough just in terms of direction* and general lack of focus for it.

*depending on Cyri's alignment granted but still given likely perspectives here
I'd like to mention we are 8 hours from game end of which I can't be here the last 2 hours and neither of you have voted or really put down anything to further it...I've said what I can on both of you so far :\
Sorry, I kinda went over it already in the F5 since we were functionally in the F3 already and just been busy with pushing for job hunting irl. Where yeah, the fact that you've actually been pushing through and arguing your stuff while Ori is coasting is something that is a good look on your end imo.

IMO if anyone has mechanics town equity here it's me.
I don't think anyone has town mech equity because we don't know that its not just you claiming you were jailed over IH with the 99L death that night. If you want to argue that you are town this isn't the angle to take with me.

Also after looking through games yeah I didn't find another where Zae and me were scum together...although I did find one where Zae Replaced me as scum but that's not the same :V

manifesting MU Vote history button with the power of my mind.

every other feature of that site is kinda who cares but oh my god the things I would do for the instant wagonomics button atm.

Like currently I'm looking
every other feature of that site is kinda who cares but oh my god the things I would do for the instant wagonomics button atm.
We just need to beg Xon for that feature and maybe a timer for day phase ends? We can sell it for quest vote time closings and moratoriums, where it legitimately would be useful for those too as a thread owner.

Wait ew, my sentence got eaten.

I'm looking at Ori right now because frankly she has given less of a strong defense of herself and more specifically, Cyri has been defending himself from connections while the concerns about Ori are things that she herself availed herself of, so it inherently needs that strong defense that it is lacking currently.

Alright, I'm not seeing anything new and I'm going to be physically unable to get back on before day end so here's something so that possibly we're not waiting 10 years. Good luck on the other side.

[X] Hammer
[X] Vote OriginalName

[X] Hammer
[X] Vote OriginalName

And that is game. Sorry, was waiting on confirmation that 2 hammer votes is enough for hammer to be activated if on the same person. @Nictis

Back