OP

Look to the Left

Back from the Void
Today was a pleasent day for Yoshikage Kira. The weather was nice, was eating his favorite sandwich, he made up with a new girlfriend (that's the dismembered hand underneath his sandwich) and he as underneath his favorite tree in Morioh Grand park. "Ah, how pleasant this park is, such a beautiful-"

"DUWANG!"

The voice had surprised Kira and he looked around to find a little girl in an over sized sweater. "hI1 iM COOLGIRL McCOOLCOOL! a hAstily mDe and shiTTY oC maE only 4 teH faCt dAt teh LAst tHreaD wAs deletared fOr bEing PreMATURElY pOsted!"

Kira was off putted by her broken Japanese. "What is an 'OC'?" He inquried.

"yoLl fint oUt whEn teh INtement MEMES and fanfrictin Iz inventar!"

"Okay..." He had no idea what he was getting himself into.

"iM hERE to tEll u dat sHit wiLl get weal1"

"Huh?" This only confused Kira even more.

"nOw itz TIME fOr me to LEvE! I wOuld haV shoN mI sTad 'MOGOLOVONIO' bUt teh oNly chANce I hAd tO show iT oFf was teh lAst thrEad n it wAs deLTEtared bEcause oF LOOK TO THE LEFT'S iNcomptetane n BcuZ heZ A pERvErteD idiot whO desVers to DiE in a FiRE!" She began to skip away when the hand of Killer Queen grabbed her and pressed her against the tree.

"You can't just walk away from me. I can't sleep soundly until I exactly what's going on." Kira said as he looked coldly into her eyes.

"YaYz! nu I canz ShOW oFf staD!" A deformed and cartoon-ish skeleton appeared above her. "mE poweR iz pLot ConvIneaCces! gO MOGOLOVONIO: FILTHY ACTS AT A REASONABLE PRICE!" She suddenly disapeared into the tree. Leaving a very confused Kira.

From that day forward, Kira will never again sleep soundly in his bed again.

-(0o0)-​

RULE THAT I BLATANTLY RIPPED OFF OF OOW'S RPs:
1. Standard Site rules apply.
2. No God-modding.
3. Characters may die or otherwise be eliminated from this roleplay in some capacity. Do not throw a fit in the OOC if your character is the subject of such an event.
4. If you intend to leave the RP, be sure to notify the GM beforehand and work something out regarding how you intend to have your character exit the stage. Otherwise, it'll be an absolute pain trying to make something of where you left off and trying to resolve the issue of your character in a manner that keeps the plot moving. Prolonged or unexplained absences will result in your character being relinquished to your partner or get killed off.
5. Be reasonable and polite when dealing with other players; caustic and/or condescending behavior will get you kicked from the RP.
6. All character applications will be submitted via PM. .
7. You will be expected to exercise some basic writing skills in this RP. If the GM has trouble understanding what you're writing, you won't get in.
8. This RP is set in the universe of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, so some basic understanding of the setting is required to participate. If you honestly don't know something, check the Wiki or ASK ME to explain a specific thing to you. Even if you do check the Wiki, please ASK ME anyway so that I can clear any misunderstandings before you apply them in-character.
9. If you actually read the rules, put the phrase "Speedwagon withdraws coolly." at the beginning of your character application. This is to make sure that you read the rules.
10. Any instance of cheating will be punished with an immediate ejection from the RP, as will causing moderator intervention. Excessively forcing the GM to intervene will do the same.
11. Any player who is temporarily unable to post, either in this thread or in the forum in general, for a long period, is considered to have surrendered their spot in this RP. Arrangements may be made ahead of time to make this forfeiture a temporary matter so that your character may be shooed off the stage until you are available to participate again.

Some templates and stuff that I also blatently ripped off from OOW (with some edits):

General
Name: (Nicknames are optional)
Date of Birth: (MM/DD/YYYY)
Appearance: (Written description, make it nice and lengthy if you can - images are optional but writing is mandatory)
Hobbies: (Gotta have some)
Favorite Food: (Delicious)

Biography
How you want to enter the story: (What it says on the tin)
Personality: (Really important)
Notable Skills: (What your character is good at that could help in a fight or other form of conflict. Optional.)
General
Name: (The moniker of the Stand, which must be shared with a song or otherwise have some sort of thematic naming.)
Song: (A link to the lyrics of the song in question. Do not use any video embeds by linking to sites like Youtube, as they will cause stuff to lag.)
Type: (Spirit, Object, Ability, Autonomous, Combined, ACT) (Use slashes to denote multiple categories, such as Object/Autonomous or Spirit/Evolved)

Statistics
Destructive Power: -
Speed: -
Durability: -
Precision: -
Learning: -
Range: -

Abilities
Power:
(A description of one of the Stand's functions, its uses and limitations.)

Another Power: (A description of one of the Stand's functions, its uses and limitations. Optional.)

Some More Powers: (A description of one of the Stand's functions, its uses and limitations. Optional.)

And So On: (A description of one of the Stand's functions, its uses and limitations. Optional.)

Last edited:
6. All character applications will be submitted via PM and later posted in an Index in the OOC for convenience. Be sure to include @The Out Of World in your PM.

Wait, I must have missed OOW volunteering to help, did that happen while I wasn't paying attention, or is this from a previous RP and you just missed a thing to edit out?

Just want to make sure before I send mine in...

Do we have to put The Out of World, or was That just brought along from the rules on the original RP?

Edit::ninja:

Last edited:
Eeenie, meenie, miney moe...

Private Eyes, Vibrations, Tears Don't Fall, Diamond (Crowned) Queen, Lone Digger, Anti-Gravity..

Which one shall I take upon this pathway to ⌈Heaven⌋?

I'll need some time to think up a suitably fabulous PC ... but count me as being interested.

And gog dan shiny if I have anything to say about it

*Finishes application in PM's*

*Comes back to check thread*

6. All character applications will be submitted on the thread.

...Can I submit my character in PM's anyway? I'd like to see how people react to this Stand when they work out it's ability, and it's kinda ruined if I just throw it down here. :V

*Finishes application in PM's*

*Comes back to check thread*

...Can I submit my character in PM's anyway? I'd like to see how people react to this Stand when they work out it's ability, and it's kinda ruined if I just throw it down here. :V
Hmmm.... I guess I can roll with that.

Want me to change the ruling to say pm only?

Back