There's some great stuff in it from time to time, especially the Gil route where he does things like insulting the player for being poor and thinking they could ever make more money than he has or his mocking of NEETs

I consider 'Gilgamesh' one of the good things in and of itself.

So far, this is the list.
-Gilgamesh
-Launcher
-Shinji making a complete and utter fool of the overpowered Sakura clone
-Lil' Ronnie dying offscreen

I personally think Ronnie and Vlad were a waste of potential.

I mean, sure, they have a role ("People you can slaughter and then go back to your home and sleep like a baby") and they fill it competently, but....

I'd have liked to see them play up how Ronnie is this broken, solitary creature who feels the only way to make a connection with someone is to eat them, and her wish is to make everyone like her so that she won't be alone anymore.

That's all kinds of messed up, but I think the writers could have mined that for a bit more than "Kill it with FIRE!"

Likewise, I actually like Extra Vlad's exuberance, he's clearly having a grand old time in the Moon Cell (although perhaps the "I'm going to thrust my spear into you! And by spear, I mean PENIS! BWAH HA HA!" Could be toned down somewhat.)

I would have preferred to see something that played off of Ronnie as the monster that dislikes its existence and Vlad as the monster who rejoices in its existence, a bit like Kirei and Gilgamesh in Zero.

Or maybe I've just put way too much though into the plight of an insane cannibal clown and her Servant, the Lord Impaler (WITH PENIZLOL!).

Last edited:
I'd have liked to see them play up how Ronnie is this broken, solitary creature who feels the only way to make a connection with someone is to eat them, and her wish is to make everyone like her so that she won't be alone anymore.

That's all kinds of messed up, but I think the writers could have mined that for a bit more than "Kill it FIRE!"

[...]

Or maybe I've just put way too much though into the plight of an insane cannibal clown and her Servant, the Lord Impaler (WITH PENIZLOL!).

So that's what Ronnie's motivation in AN would have been!

So that's what Ronnie's motivation in AN would have been!

According to the wiki that's what her wish was in Extra, it just never comes up because the writers were presumably going "How can she unnerve and disturb the player in THIS conversation?" And giving her a semi-humanizing trait ("I don't want to be lonely anymore") would have detracted from that goal.

Last edited:
Blah blah blah Ronnie.

Are we forgetting that we still have yet to see the best Servant?

Last edited:
Pls respond I'm being very serious.

Kayaba hooks 10000 people into the Moon Cell, Philia dies and her Hollow/Data Ghost summons a Servant, only seven Masters may live [One for each Class], and only one can access the Moon Cell.

I'll have to think about who Philia summons, though.

*Decides to short-circuit this debate*

You all thought I was kidding, didn't you?

Back