I WAAAGH!!! To Go Home (Worm/WH40K)

I think that their just to confused at whats going on and are to intrigued as to what she's even doing to stop her.

the fact that she appears to be heading a WAAGH straight to Terra? I'm imagining that this is the "I'm a Dragon, you are now Asian " meme all over again but WH40k edition.
Skitter is WAAGHLORD, SHE'S NOW ORK-SAINT!!!!!

Multi-minded biped is Hive Node, She is now Tyranid.

Last edited:
"We'z Gork 'n' Mork. You's now oneda Boyz."
"You's kleerly a Ork, dunno 'bout the humie body, got made 'rong I rekon, but dat rite dere? Dats an Ork soul, dat iz."
"We'z kno' all 'bout dose; we made 'em."
"So's wen we sayz dat be an Ork soul? We knowz wat we'z talkin' bout."

Last edited:
Hmm , tentacles doing construction work alongside ork and working with metall?
Did QA showed to Twist her own personal Tinker Tech library?

Skitter is WAAGHLORD, SHE'S NOW ORK-SAINT!!!!!

Multi-minded biped is Hive Node, She is now Tyranid.
Clearly this story is also harem fantasy with QA as main protagonist gathering the most juicy boys and girls from across the galaxy into her own personal harem. I mean pantheon. And Skitter is her chosen avatar charged with searching and charming prospective candidates.

Last edited:
QA is probably having a ball with the Tyranids as they are biologically way more flexible than anything Taylor has had access to before; telling wasps to grow tentacles doesn't work very well but it works fine with Tyranids, and the combination of Tyranids being both extremely similar as hive organisms yet fundamentally different from Entities along with that biological flexibility would be giving QA all the new data.

QA is probably having a ball with the Tyranids as they are biologically way more flexible than anything Taylor has had access to before; telling wasps to grow tentacles doesn't work very well but it works fine with Tyranids, and the combination of Tyranids being both extremely similar as hive organisms yet fundamentally different from Entities along with that biological flexibility would be giving QA all the new data.
this is true; nid's probably DO have a "grow new tentacle here" command built into them.

Did QA showed to Twist her own personal Tinker Tech library?
Probably not, at least not yet.

Although I fully expect Taylor to start evolve at some point, will be fitting that as her minions go through their own stages of evolution, she will go through them as well.

If QA isn't a the new Chaos God of [Halping!] by the end of the story I will be sorely dissapointed.
why would she/it be a Chaos god? woulden't it be a Order god (or something else)? she/it's completely alien to anything we understand but she/it's not insane.

I'd think a [HALPING] god of Administration would be the most memeish outcome, although I think this author is taking this [sort of, they have made clearly they don't think much of the depth of WH40k writing] seriously.

Last edited:
why would she/it be a Chaos god? woulden't it be a Order god (or something else)? she/it's completely alien to anything we understand but she/it's not insane.

I'd think a [HALPING] god of Administration would be the most memeish outcome, although I think this author is taking this [sort of, they have made clearly they don't think much of the depth of WH40k writing] seriously.
Because all sufficiently powerful Warp entities are chaos gods by definition. Also, the Chaos Gods are not insane. They are embodiments of fundamental aspects of the emotions and thoughts of living things.

Because all sufficiently powerful Warp entities are chaos gods by definition. Also, the Chaos Gods are not insane. They are embodiments of fundamental aspects of the emotions and thoughts of living things.
uhh...that has not been my interpretation.

I know they are different verses, but its similar to wh fantasy where there are Order gods and Chaos gods......but that Chaos in wh40k won because of how much bad-stuff has happened so far (IE: the war in heaven).

so.... I'm not sure how you can make the claim their not insane.......yes they are the menifestation of certain features of sentient life....but tzeetch is almost the DEFINITION of insane in wh40k...and the others have clearly self-destructive positions/goals. Nurgle thinks Isha and him are lovers (which clearly they are not)...khorne demands all of his followers do the most bloodlustful things possable, even at hte cost of their longterm capablity of doing such things (same with all of them).........heck, if you look at Malal's domain (admittedly not quite canon but still), it describes his domain as basically being "the insanity and self destructiveness of chaos".

basically; the reason the chaos gods in wh40k are insane is because the main aspects of sentience/emotions/souls/etc are almost entirely the worst aspects (again, because of WiH).....yes they hold other "good" ones but their clearly in the minority/weaker
Nurgle's disease/hopelessness domain is far stronger then his "love" domain for example.....oh and whats left of the "good" ones are often twisted by the more powerful ones as well. (like tzeetch's "hope" domain).

now compare to the eldar gods, only some of which are any where NEAR the level of insanity of Chaos (glaring at khaine) while still being quite strong (IE: not Greater god status but still clearly powerful god(s) status) and then theres the not-yet-born eldar god Ynnead which, based off the lore I have been reading (admittedly on wiki) implies that it (will be) both on the same scale of power as the chaos gods while also being sane enough to actually be beneficial (at least to the eldar) considering its supposed to come into birth powerfully enough to create a entire realm seperate from the materium and immaterium and webway........oh and destroy slanesh's connection with the eldar....it COULD just be a myth/story they tell themselves, but these are eldar afterall, its kinda theri thing to have prophophys.

TLDR: no their not, its only cas wh40k and everyone in it are insane and so there's not much for any gods to be the embodiments OF without being insane. the eldar gods were not insane, gork N mork might have been sane krork gods before the krork species went feral.

Last edited:
Uh, the word you are looking for is Warp God/Deity, Chaos Gods are a more specific type of Warp God.
The way I understand it is that "Chaos God" and "Warp God" are basically interchangeable terms. Though it's possible that's a side effect of the only extant examples of Warp Gods anyone knows about being Tzeentch, Nurgle, Khorne and Slaanesh.

The way I understand it is that "Chaos God" and "Warp God" are basically interchangeable terms. Though it's possible that's a side effect of the only extant examples of Warp Gods anyone knows about being Tzeentch, Nurgle, Khorne and Slaanesh.
There were also the eldar gods, who were quite different from chaos ones.

Extant. As in 'still existing'.

Gork and Mork definitely count. But who in the setting knows anything about them beyond "ork superstition" outside of the Orks?

the point tho, is that its not a inherent property of being a powerful god that makes one chaotic/insane....although it is definitely the case that being chaotic requires/means your insane.
(also, what does it matter if the gork/mork are not well known, they still exist and they are on a similar level of power AND are definitely not chaotic (although they certainly strain that last definition quite a bit).

the word "chaos" is supposed to reference a inherent tendency to be prone to insanity/inconsistency/irrationality and/or made littearlly out of insanity (thus disqualifying non warp entitys)....but not all gods actaully count as that; the fact that there are no non-insane/chaos powerful gods atm doesn't mean that all powerful gods are insane/chaos ....is what I would say if I coulden't already argue now that its brought up, that Gork/Mork count as greater gods that are NOT chaos (although again, they certainly strain the definition....but most people would agree as well as the wiki....they are NOT chaos)

and as I already pointed out, the eldar to-be-born god(dess?) is very much NOT going to be chaos/insane (although potentially evil) and also being at/above or at least near greater god levels of power. it could just be a story/myth of the eldar, but it is kind of their thing cas their a psykic species....they WOULD actually know what their talkign about when it comes to god-spawning....the question as to if it will actually happen of course is another matter.

TLDR: there is a important distinction between "chaos greater god" that the 4 ones we all are thinking of match....and "chaos god" that only Malus and some of the chaos greater demons/primarchs (such as that eldar god that betaryed the eldar) count as....and "greater god" which the eldar baby-god might become......oh and I suppose Order god if gork/mork

Last edited:
Ok yeah I get all of that, but who says QA's mindset isn't sufficiently alien enough to be considered insane to the average human.

Edit: [Conflict!] for the [Queen Administrator], [Data] for the [Data] throne!

Last edited:
Ok yeah I get all of that, but who says QA's mindset isn't sufficiently alien enough to be considered insane to the average human.

Edit: [Conflict!] for the [Queen Administrator], [Data] for the [Data] throne!
while we pratically measure insanity relative to our own norms, on a theoretical level it is not a relative quality. whats important is if you take actions or hold beliefs that are contradictory to each other/themselves. IE: if you want to survive but you keep hitting yourself with things and jumping off cliffs, you want money but you keep putting it into a giant money hole and burning it, you belief that somebody/something is good but you don't protect/use it. IE: this is

course, thats only one half of the definition I gave earlier, the other half is the nail in the possablity that QA is already chaos (at least before getting corrupted). which is the fact that being chaos requires that one be literally be made out of insanity or at least heavily influenced as the demons/their cultists are.....but QA definitely is not made out of insanity nor would they follow(some people actually compare the entitys and their shards with the C'tan and I like the comparison)

basically, see: Chaos - Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
"Chaos is the limitless ocean of spiritual and emotional energy that defines the Warp. It is a great and raw force of change and power, and is both physically and spiritually corrupting. The most gifted mortals, psykers, can utilise this energy, thus making them capable of abilities which transcend the laws of the material universe. However, the malevolent power of Chaos can gradually corrupt a psyker, tainting their mind and body. "
and
"The Realm of Chaos was formed as the emotions of mortals (be they anguish, desire, hatred, or pride) pooled together in the psychic mirror-reality of the material universe known as The Warp. Such was the power of these emotions that they eventually formed creatures which, over time, gained sentience, resulting in the birth and rise of the Gods of Chaos. "

TLDR: chaos is not just a quality that we have given to the chaos faction and chaos is not just a faction that are chaotic, they are LITERALLY CHAOS.....their very flesh is made out of the contradicting beliefs and concepts that everyone collectively holds. part of why tzeetch is extra-insane is because he holds domain over all the contradicting hopes of mortals such as how both sides of a war hope to win and for the other to lose......and QA is not a warp-creature and thus can only at WORST, get corrupted by chaos which at least so far has not happened. (strictly speaking, the entitys might be foolish/dumb enough to think that chaos is the solution to their ultimate quest....but that doesnt matter as they have not properly met yet anyway)

This sure is a lot of nitpicking over a Joke.
this kind of thing is actually how a lot of progress is made in science; sure most of the time progress is made from deliberate elaboration/collaboration on a topic between scientists.....but at the same time, lot of the major breakthroughs are from just one person commenting on something inane and/or doodling and then they or someone else noticing a pattern of some kind from it after/during what is basically a nit-picking session.

I took a "formal languages" class where I learned about the original Turing Machines* that modern computers are modeled after, and the definitions there are EXTREMELY precise, to a level of nic-pickyness that even us forum-goers would consider extreme.....but its very much needed because ensuring the definitions/meanings/theorems line up with one another even while the definitions match what is required by the theorems is part of mathematical/scientific rigor.

If you look at the "formal definition" section, I promise you; every single one of those words was at some point argued over RELENTLESSLY over across who-knows how many thousands of words as to the EXACT requirements they would need from the definition (IE: the exact choice and meaning of every single word)......

perhaps such a topic is more desirving then ours....but then again, even the most inane questions/debates have ALSO at times been the source of breakthroughs.

* see: Turing machine - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Back