Friends from the Warp (Worm/40k)

There's a story where her power lets her make slivers from M:tG, which is roughly the same thing.
True but it's absolutely terrible what with her accidentally killing her father in the first chapter, being sent to the Birdcage, and then being made everyone's prison bitch.

chapter one 25% done. expect it to be posted by the end of the week. you may now take the next couple days to prepare your anus for the cuteness overload.
Is editing and correcting your story beyond you?
I originally thought that the basic mistakes were a result of not proofreading or using a spell check, but now, based on you ignoring corrections I'd be more likely to say stupidity and ignorance.

Is editing and correcting your story beyond you?
I originally thought that the basic mistakes were a result of not proofreading or using a spell check, but now, based on you ignoring corrections I'd be more likely to say stupidity and ignorance.
More lazyness and a strong desire to put out new content as fast as possible rather than fix old

More lazyness and a strong desire to put out new content as fast as possible rather than fix old
You can put out all the new content you want, it doesn't matter if a reader looks at the first few chapters, notes the awful spelling and thinks 'nope, this isn't worth the headache it'll give me'.

Not only that, but it only takes 10 minutes to chuck something through a service like grammarly, and that's overestimating.

You can put out all the new content you want, it doesn't matter if a reader looks at the first few chapters, notes the awful spelling and thinks 'nope, this isn't worth the headache it'll give me'.

Not only that, but it only takes 10 minutes to chuck something through a service like grammarly, and that's overestimating.
See i take the bathesda approach to content. As long as the content is good enough people arnt gonna care about some technical issues.

See i take the bathesda approach to content. As long as the content is good enough people arnt gonna care about some technical issues.
Apparently so. Of course you're forgetting the fact that your content will be a pain in the arse to actually find and read due to lack of thread marks. Not only that, but srsly, comparing skyrim, with its exceedingly rare issues, to a badly written 500 word prologue rife with mistakes?

Apparently so. Of course you're forgetting the fact that your content will be a pain in the arse to actually find and read due to lack of thread marks. Not only that, but srsly, comparing skyrim, with its exceedingly rare issues, to a badly written 500 word prologue rife with mistakes?
Your the only one claiming its badly written. Every other comment is nothing but praise.

I have read about chibi Endbringer, so now my mind (and body?) is ready for the arrival of the Chaos Gods! As a follower (player) of Khorne I can't wait to see a chibi Khorne run around with an axe.

Rather the other way around.

But yeah, the rest is a good summation. It has a highly tragic start, even by Worm standards.
If Taylor eventually turn things around in prison it took a few chapters to get to that part and I lost all patience with the story after reading about her being dragged across the floor of the common area by her throat by one in mate to teach her a lesson.

Ive actually been struggling with how to deal with Slaaneshes powers and still keep this SV appropriate. Eh ill cross that bridge when I come to it.

Keep in mind, Slaneesh is not beholden to simple physical pleasure. They are also the patron of excess and perfection. Possible powers could include mastery of any skill, the ability to induce intoxication with a touch, or the ability to really *really* good nachos. Addictively so, in fact.

Also, I seriously suggest you consider Colafusion's commentary. Correcting past mistakes is less important than making progress with your writing, true, but the quality of your writing is directly impactful on the quality of your story. People are reading because this is an interesting idea that has not been used before (or at least, not like this). Once the novelty wears off, the persistence (and quality) of your audience will directly correlate with how good you're writing is. You're not bad, at least by the dubious standards of the internet, but if you want this go anywhere you will need to get better.

Keep in mind, Slaneesh is not beholden to simple physical pleasure. They are also the patron of excess and perfection. Possible powers could include mastery of any skill, the ability to induce intoxication with a touch, or the ability to really *really* good nachos. Addictively so, in fact.

Yes, we always sexualice Slaneesh because... well the obvious. But she is more than that. She is the princess of excess... all of them.

That aside: Nachos for the Nachos God!!

Well, after getting a PM out of the blue last week from the OP, I am intrigued as to how this goes. Hopefully he can avoid schedule slippage better than I can. :p

My only recommendation to the OP is find a good Beta - trust me, it's hard having to mentally shift gears properly from writer to editor.

She is intelligent. Taylor Hebert, Miss Too-Dumb-To-Quit, the Queen of Teenage Retardation. Intelligent. By Tz standards of intelligent no less.

This must be some kind of evil plan, i just know it.

Back