Athene

Rise for the Shadow Queen
Pronouns
She/Her

Welcome to FIST merc. You've been selected because you have a highly specialized set of talents that we need right now, more than ever. We're not the biggest, or most important, or best funded, or most survivable mercenary outfit, but by god we get the job done. We're glad you joined when you did because we don't have any time to waste: We have a mission ready for you, with a helicopter outside fueled and waiting. You'll meet the rest of your team en-route but I think you'll find they're the most talented people we could afford, just like you. Your gear is already packed and your handler will brief you in the air. Oh, the life insurance forms? Don't worry about those, we'll have you fill them out if, excuse me when, you get back ok? Alright, good luck and god speed merc, we're all going to need it.

Is this freeform or using a system of mechanics?

Is this freeform or using a system of mechanics?
I was just about to post the general info but: Starting a FIST game that will be held every Friday, preferably on voice chat to accommodate one of my partners. Hope to have the first game in one week preferably. FIST is a rules light tactical action and espionage game. Death is a high possibility but characters are quick to create and deploy and if you are able to keep them alive, can become quite powerful. I will be posting the first mission summary in a few days but this will be a connected game, albeit with an episodic "cold open" mission where you will fight a rogue Canadian special forces group (created by Trudeau as an Anti-Quebecois Stay Behind Force) on top of the alt-history tallest freestanding structure in the world. The tone is going to be jovial but deadpan, because all the crazy things that happen in FIST are just fact to you.

There are still as of now 1300 community copies of the game available at the link above if you are looking for copies of the game but can't afford it and I do have the rulebook too.

My last game ended due to, much like everything else that went wrong for me this year, me breaking my back but I am going to be getting back in the saddle here with some tacticool action.

Oh and going to be a maximum of 6 active players per game. Anyone who wants to play can post their sheet and also I recommend having a secondary character ready to go just in case because this can be lethal.

As always I'm playin.

Interested, depending on the timeslot for running. Apparently I already bought FIST as part of a bundle a year or so back, so that's a bit serendipitous.

Mmm, definitely not going to be this Friday.

Back