Faustian Space (OOC)

Ah, gotcha. Okay, I just needed to know how it was all shaking out so I know what hooks I do and don't have when I pull your characters this way and that. Because I will end up taking up the mantle of the dark gods you create, though if you feel my take on them isn't right, feel free to point it out.
This is as much my world, as it is yours.

As for child abuse, I can certainly veer away from it. I'll try to avoid themes of it as well, but that might pop up without me even realizing it, so apologies in advance. Suffering is great for character development, after all. Just have to find new angles to tackle it. If you have any ideas for how you'd like your characters story to go, go ahead and DM it to me.

Okay, the Glass Lady is pretty cool, but I feel I have to ask, since as it stands, the Dark Gods are as follows: The Dark Queen of the Dead, The Green-Eyed Witch, and the Glass Lady.

I mean this in the best possible way, but why are they all girlbosses?
I'm just curious, is all. Also, the Glass Lady reminds me of Annihilation and that is the vibe I like to see.

EDIT: I was expecting stuff like this:

Honestly, I wanted a unisex name to fit their theme better but I couldn't think of anything cool. I couldn't take "The X One" seriously and most other options didn't really have the poetic punchiness that I wanted.

I'm also onboard with the coven idea.

Alrighty, we got three players, just need one more. Also, @Raku , everything good? It's been a bit since I've seen you on here.

Name - Joseph Graham
Description
Joseph Graham stands at roughly 5'7. His eyes a brown shade with dark brown black hair.
Age - 49
Background

Refer to Desperation*
Equipment
+ Basic clothing
+ Cloak
Desperation

WIP*
Ability

Gifts of N̸̠̦͎͔͑̆d̴̠̲̞̼͍͍̱̪̲͓̆̕ŗ̸̞͚̹͓͕̦̻̰̝͎̆́͋̎̊̄͛̐͜ͅy̵̗̬̠͆̍́̈́͆̈́͘͜ͅṡ̷̯̙̕ḩ̸̳͙͕̗͈̣̰̋̃͑̎̈́́̇͒͛̊͒͘͝ȋ̷̢̭̹̜̬͙̭̮̌͐̓̂͑m̵̢̢͍̞͙̝̝̲͇̲̯͎̾̄̿̐͐͜i̷̛̩̝͕̺̬͍̠̖̫̔͛̒͑̅̋̔̃̎͛̕͝

Bestow upon those with both magical and mundane knowledge. Such knowledge is freely given but such information is tainted for knowledge is power and power corrupts.

Joseph is a conduit for magic and knowledge able to call upon a fragment of a fragment of a fragment of a fragment of Kairos to answer his questions. More than just calling Kairos though, Joseph as a conduit is a powerful magical user able to utilize innate magical arts alongside his near limitless knowledge. But such boons come with many flaws. While a chosen of Kairos, his boons are curses. Such magic utilized over time changes Joseph, his psyche breaking as he becomes less of himself. And even such knowledge he has being wrong.. at least in this version.

The same curses flow through what magic

N̶̼̟̒ā̸͕͉̋m̸̮̪͐e̵̙̝͝

N̸̠̦͎͔͑̆d̴̠̲̞̼͍͍̱̪̲͓̆̕ŗ̸̞͚̹͓͕̦̻̰̝͎̆́͋̎̊̄͛̐͜ͅy̵̗̬̠͆̍́̈́͆̈́͘͜ͅṡ̷̯̙̕ḩ̸̳͙͕̗͈̣̰̋̃͑̎̈́́̇͒͛̊͒͘͝ȋ̷̢̭̹̜̬͙̭̮̌͐̓̂͑m̵̢̢͍̞͙̝̝̲͇̲̯͎̾̄̿̐͐͜i̷̛̩̝͕̺̬͍̠̖̫̔͛̒͑̅̋̔̃̎͛̕͝

D̸̤̐̀͜e̶̜͆̋ͅs̷̱̙̅͝c̵̥̤̓r̵͙̂̕i̵͖͖͂p̵͔͐ẗ̵̛͜i̴̢̘͠ȍ̸̩n̷̻͐
Chained and bound N̴͈͇͛d̶̰̐͐r̸̼̝̕y̴̞̿͘s̵̠͆h̷͇̖͑̆í̷ͅm̸̱̄́i̷͚͚͝͠ seeks to break free from his bonds. Imprisoned his bindings are strong but shallow. Openings in his shackles enabling him to call from the void. N̴͈͇͛d̶̰̐͐r̸̼̝̕y̴̞̿͘s̵̠͆h̷͇̖͑̆í̷ͅm̸̱̄́ is a god of three domains; Change, Knowledge, and Magic. His form but of many with no one person seeing the same exact god.
D̷̳̥̈́o̴̮̪͗̎m̴͒̾ͅa̶̦̦̚ĩ̷̞͎̄n̵͓̥͛͗
C̸h̵a̷n̷g̷e̷,̴ ̵K̷n̸o̵w̶l̷e̸d̴g̵e̵,̷ ̵M̴a̶g̵i̶c̵

• T̷i̴m̷e̷ ̴m̶o̶v̵e̷s̸ ̸e̵v̶e̷r̵ ̶u̸n̴e̴n̷d̶i̶n̷g̴,̸ ̴e̸v̴e̴r̸ ̶u̵n̴y̶i̴e̷l̵d̶i̴n̸g̶,̵ ̴a̵n̴d̸ ̶e̶v̴e̵r̵ ̵c̶h̸a̷n̶g̶i̶n̵g̴.̵ ̸T̷o̷ ̴s̷t̸o̴p̵ ̵c̷h̶a̶n̸g̸e̶ ̴i̵s̶ ̴t̶o̴ ̵p̴a̵u̶s̴e̸ ̵t̶i̴m̴e̵ ̷i̷t̸s̸e̴l̸f̴.̷ ̷C̷h̸a̸n̴g̶e̴ ̷w̵i̵l̵l̴ ̴a̸l̷w̵a̷y̵s̸ ̴h̵a̵p̶p̴e̸n̶.̷
  • Knowledge is power and power is otherworldly. Fear what you do you understand but with understanding will come peace.. or will it?
  • Few have tasted magic and even fewer have wielded its might. Such is a shame.

Name - Joseph Graham
Description
Joseph Graham is massive. At roughly 7'4 and still growing he is unlike those at his height. Muscles bound his physical body. His physique likened to a bodybuilder. With mixed ethnic features, Josephs eyes are brown. His hair dark brown.
Age - 31
Background

Refer to Desperation
Equipment
+ Basic clothing to fit his massive frame
+ Personal cellphone
Desperation
Some believe a man pushed to his ends will change.
They are true.

Joseph Graham was a man raging against the corrupted lands of this world. Born to poverty he was molded by crime riddled lands. His gentle ego warping to preserve itself forcing Joseph to change. When The World Titan had called to him, Joseph was lying half dead in a ditch with his dead family. His body thrown into it as his brothers-turned-betrayers ran off with their lives and loot. As his eyes closed he felt The World Titan. His mighty strength, unity and defiance flowing through him. For a moment he felt what few would every feel and in that moment.. out of desperation.. or vengeance he agreed with The World Titan.
Ability
Titan Blooded
As one of The World Titans few direct children, Joseph Graham been granted his lineage. The progenitor of his kind it is he who will give birth unto this world. To bring about the children of The World Titan. It is he who will bring about The World Titan, Father unto this world.

Joseph Graham Titan-Blooded ability makes a superhuman combatant. His strength, durability, speed, and senses beyond that of mortals. As a progenitor he can gift a lesser version of his lineage to his followers, those consuming his blood becoming titans in of themselves. Lesser titans, but titans nonetheless.
Such power comes with flaws as well. Those that consume his blood change, in time they grow larger, their belief in The World Titan overwriting their every view and thought. His blood corrupting their very essence. Joseph Graham is no exception to this. With each passing moment, he loses a part of himself. His memories still there but his beliefs subtly changed. Soon he will be a not a shadow of his former self but something else entirely. Not entirely Joseph Graham.

(World Titan not to full size in image)
Name
The World Titan
Father
Description
A world destroyer to others, fathers to some, the World Titan is a sight to behold. His titanic form larger than what can be imagined. His form always that of a titanic humanoid but never the same on each planet.
Domain
Strength, Unity, Defiance

Strength
To be a god of Strength is to be the source from which strength flows through. But alas strength is not only physical but mental and abstract as well. For there lies strength in knowledge and strength in the self.
Unity
Unity. What unity lies in place flows through The World Titan for he it is he who feels it more so than most. His children and his worlds is unity, but so are the varying factions and nations of this world.
Defiance
There is Defiance innate to all beings. Some wish to stand against corruption, some against order, others against their primal nature. No matter what it is, the World Titan feels.

Last edited:
And that's 4! Thanks for all your consideration, everyone! You're all still welcome at the table, digital though it may be. Come right in, be creative, do whatever you so like!

But, by the four, so I cede the floor. Come one, come all, as they say. Make gods and simple folk, then watch as they switch every which way.

Name: Yuko Kawasaki

Description: A Japanese teenage girl with black hair and crimson eyes.

Background: As a child, Yuko was in a constant struggle. She grew up in the bleak underbelly of a sprawling city, seeking refuge alongside her weary mother. The voice of criminals took her mother's life and nearly killed her too. The Dark Goddess of Death is the reason those bullets didn't kill her. Through skillful maneuvering, she managed to become the adoptive daughter of a megacorp CEO and crime lord.

Equipment: A lot of cash

Desperation: She didn't want to die. The world was unfair to her and her life was nearly snuffed out by violent criminals. Those who take what they want when they want. No regard given to her wants or needs.

Ability: Yuko essentially can't die. In a way, she's already dead. She has increased strength, Durability, and Speed thanks to her new state of life. She is also unable to be killed by conventional means. But she requires the life force of others every day to keep herself together. The more she takes the less human she becomes.

Name: Hell
Description: A rotting corpse hidden by a dark cloak. It sits on a throne of bones inside a cathedral made from the bones of the dead. Tapestries of flesh and still alive men and women decorate its walls. Skulls are always following with their lifeless eyes.
Domain(s): The Dead, Fear, Magic
Gimmick/Vibe: Gothic, Body Horror, A queen hidden in shadows.

Last edited:
Back