OP

IKnowNothing

....What?
In a broken down church in the middle of a city no one cared about. *Cough* New York *Cough*

What? Aliens are trying to destroy it in every invasion movie ever. Clearly, they're trying to send us a message. Anyway, inside the church sitting on a broken table alter was a man with a athletic build tan skin. That was the only thing you could tell about him. You couldn't tell what he looked like through a think robe that covered everything about him other than his hands. He was humming a tune that almost sounded like.

Next to him, a phone started ringing and the man picked it up before the first ring was over.

"Hello~."

The voice on the other end of the call sighed "Ok. Lets see if I got this right."

"Repeating things tends to help with understanding," The robed man admitted "If you really believe hard enough, soon, you too will be a real boy!"

"Oh come on that was funny!"

"No." The voice deadpanned "No it wasn't. Now back to the topic at hand. You want to start a Grail war."

"Yep."

"In one of the most crowded cities in all of america."

"Right on the money."

"And instead of working on back up plans for when this inevitably goes to hell in a handbasket. You're sending out catalysts for some of the most powerful people in legend and history?"

"You talk as if that's a bad thing."

On the other end of the phone something broke, loudly he might add "Wow buddy," the robbed man said rubbing his now throbbing ear "I don't think I've done anything to garner a reaction of that scale."

"OH THAT BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!"

This time the robbed man had the good sense to keep the phone away from his ear for this particular outburst. The robe man decided to ignore that and continue on "Anyway, back to the important stuff. Did you get what I wanted?"

The sound of papers being shuffled around could be heard on the other end of the phone. While the voice was working, the robed mad went back to humming the song from before. After a minute the voice let out a breath of relief "Yeah, I have them right here."

The robed man smiled "I knew I could count of you bro."

"I'm not your brother," the voice quickly corrected "I still don't see how the hell you got the Overseer to agree to this shit."

The robbed man glanced to the side where a bloodied hand was sticking out of a filled body bag. He quickly put the hand in the bag and zipped it up completely "Clearly, I'm better at diplomacy than you thought."

If the two men were in the same room, one would have saw the other roll their eyes.

"Either way, I'll get your letters out."

The robbed man smiled "Perfect, now lets wait for the fire to start."

"I hope someone kills you out of spite."

"I'm sure they will."

With that, the man closed fist on the conversation and slowly got up to stretch. Once he was done he danced around the broken rows of wooden pews and a few bodies. Well. They looked like bodies, but the robbed man only found them there, he totally didn't put them there. Note to self, hire a false witness for later, might help.

He glanced outside the window on the far side, the lights of New York city gleamed in the night. The man frowned at the sight. It didn't have, what's the right word for it? Oh yeah, it didn't have enough magical Daka blowing the shit out of every building in sight. Thankfully that was going to change soon enough.

The robbed man smiled at the thought "Fun times are ahead. BRING THE RAIN MOTHERF-!"

Welcome one and all to Fate/Heaven's Curbstomp!!!

As the title of this little trainwreck suggests, this is an RP purely devoted to make the most A++/EX ranked shit hit the fan the fastest. So come on! Bring the Karna's, Giggles and whatever crazy servant idea you have! Is this a good idea? Fuck no. But if the fire's going to start, might as well make it one worth watching.:D

Rules:
  1. Standard site regulations are in effect.
  2. Fictional Servants are allowed but will be put under extra revision.
  3. Although this might seem contradictory to the name of the game, Master's should not be able to one-shot and or take on the servants. Meaning no blue bloods, or dead apostle ancestors. Dead Apostles are allowed but unless the sheet is well made they won't get in.
  4. This is a war; characters are going to die or be otherwise eliminated in some capacity.
  5. If you intend to leave the RP, be sure to notify the GM beforehand and work something out regarding how you intend to have your character exit the stage. Prolonged or unexplained absences will result in your character being relinquished to your partner or get killed off.
  6. Be reasonable and polite when dealing with other players; caustic and/or condescending behavior will get you kicked from the RP.
  7. All character applications will be submitted via PM.
  8. You will be expected to exercise some basic writing skills in this RP. If the GM has trouble understanding what you're writing, you won't get in.
  9. This RP is set in the Nasuverse, and as such players are expected to have some basic understanding of the in-universe setting and mechanics prior to applying. If you honestly don't know something, check the wiki or the Type Moon General thread.
  10. If you actually read the rules, put the phrase "Bring the Rain" at the beginning of your character application PM. Post that in the PM itself, not the title of the PM. If the GM does not see this present, it indicates you have ignored the rules and your application will be rejected. Read the rules people, reading isn't that hard.
  11. Any instance of cheating will be punished with an immediate ejection from the RP, as will causing moderator intervention. Excessively forcing the GM to intervene will do the same. This might be my first RP, but I don't want to put up with anyones crap. This is supposed to be, for lack of a better term, Spunk-gargle-wee-wee-fun time Fate addition. Please don't turn it into a dick measuring contest.
Status
Name:

-SPOILER TAG-
Biography
Appearance: (Written description, this is mandatory)
History: (Give a brief description of your character's backstory. Make it interesting if you can.)
Personality: (Self-explanatory. Also Mandatory)
-END SPOILER-

Magic
Element(s): The elements the character can manipulate with magecraft
Origin: Something original but not the same as your element, Unless you're going to submit Shirou.

Abilities
(List of abilities, thaumaturgical or otherwise)

Status
Class:
Alias/Titles:
True Name:
Alignment:

Parameters
Strength:
Endurance:
Agility:
Mana:
Luck:

-SPOILER TAG-
Biography
Appearance: (Written description, this is mandatory)
History: (Give a brief description of your character's legend)
Personality: (Self-explanatory, also mandatory)
-END SPOILER-

Class Skills
Example (Rank): Description

Saber: Magic Resistance, Riding
Lancer: Magic Resistance
Archer: Magic Resistance, Independent Action
Rider: Riding
Berserker: Mad Enhancement
Assassin: Presence Concealment
Caster: Item Construction, Territory Creation

Personal Skills
Example (Rank): Description

Noble Phantasms
Name
Fancy Subtitle
Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Unit (Self), Anti-Fortress, Anti-Army, Anti-Team, Anti-Territory, etc.
Rank: (E-A, include a "+" or "-" if your Phantasm's effective Rank can be increased/decreased under certain conditions)
Description: (Explain how this ties into the character's legend and what it does)

All credit for the templates goes to @The Out Of World , because I'm lazy, can't write sheets for shit and they're better than anything I could ever come up with. Anyway, lets get started shall we?

Last edited:
What's your stance on deities? Are they allowed as long as you can make an argument for them ascending to the throne like in GO, or is there a flat ban?

Back