LWM CQ: SurfMo go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......but man she needs an Attack Up skill buff

DL starts, and thus so does my grinding for blue gems and qp

synergizes well with her existing S3 in how it gains more effects depending on how many stars you have.
Still kind of contradictory though--skill 2 gambles stars, but the skill that then uses those stars is the one with buff success up. Not to mention that even with an outside BSU, you're going to be gambling more than an Imperial Privilege ever would. It's a neat buff, but after thinking on it, it doesn't really work as well as one would hope, especially with how easy it is now to starbomb.

Still kind of contradictory though--skill 2 gambles stars, but the skill that then uses those stars is the one with buff success up. Not to mention that even with an outside BSU, you're going to be gambling more than an Imperial Privilege ever would. It's a neat buff, but after thinking on it, it doesn't really work as well as one would hope, especially with how easy it is now to starbomb.
Afaik, the additional star bombs are unaffected by buff success up, similar to Rasputin's 80% Guts; they will always have that fixed 30% chance to trigger. I find it a fun extra bit that is in line with Jane's personality, which is all it needs to be, really. Gameplay-wise, the meat of the buff is the 20% Def down, which greatly improves her offensive support capability. The increased number on her party crit resistance is also nice to see as 30% is enough to ensure no enemy will ever crit unless they get crit chance buffs.

hey, do we get any more 4* ticket after this, cause my brain is niggling me that we get another one later but i can't seem to remember when

Back