Fate/Grand Order
is an upcoming online RPG for IOS and Android. Referred to as the "Fate Online Project Reboot", it is a reboot of the original Fate/Apocrypha project that eventually became a novel series. Details are currently unknown.

Pulled straight from the Wiki. Does anyone have any ideas what this is and if it's actually going to be a thing?

Edit: In case you hadn't noticed; Yes, yes it has come out.

Last edited:
Arturia is in it, Jeanne D'arc is in it, and [STRAY SERVANT]/[SHIELD HERO] is also in it.

Also, multiple HGW's may be a thing.

What it says on the tin. A thread to talk about various fate games and not clutter up the fiction or general discussion of story thread. Spam away.

I leave that to whoever. I'd say the games though and leave VN stuff to the main thread?

I leave that to whoever. I'd say the games though and leave VN stuff to the main thread?
I understand what you are saying, but due to some of the visual novels I have personally played, Fate Grand Order would count as a visual novel. It just so happens to be a mobile game as well. Also be prepared to be mercilessly teased about visual novels not being video games. They have already started in the other thread.

This is honestly stupid. It's like FGO players got bullied out of the thread by people who didn't even post there anyway.

Why not change the title of the previous thread to be the FGO thread and move it and make a new one for Nasuverse general?

This is pretty dumb tbh. No one had a single complaint about discussion of F/GO in the normal thread. Well except for people who never even post there anyways.

And the answer was to drive out everyone who plays FGO instead?

In that case, I better see those people post there at least once a day

Last edited:
I will admit, I think the game/not-game separation is a bit arbitrary. I mean, we have an "All things Warcraft" thread in Computers & Gaming where the novels and movie are also discussed, so it just makes sense to me to also talk about FGO in the main thread whenever that's relevant. Which is most of the time as it updates pretty rapidly.

Although you could make a solid argument for moving the Type Moon General thread out of TV, Movies, and Anime and into the general Fiction Discussion, since Type Moon is by no means a primarily Anime product.

... Actually, how did it end up there to begin with? I don't think any Type Moon product has started as an anime or movie, so why is it that the main discussion of the franchise takes place there?

I will admit, I think the game/not-game separation is a bit arbitrary. I mean, we have an "All things Warcraft" thread in Computers & Gaming where the novels and movie are also discussed, so it just makes sense to me to also talk about FGO in the main thread whenever that's relevant. Which is most of the time as it updates pretty rapidly.

Although you could make a solid argument for moving the Type Moon General thread out of TV, Movies, and Anime and into the general Fiction Discussion, since Type Moon is by no means a primarily Anime product.

... Actually, how did it end up there to begin with? I don't think any Type Moon product has started as an anime or movie, so why is it that the main discussion of the franchise takes place there?

It was originally the UBW Anime discussion thread.

ayy since this is the f/go containment thread; how many sacrifices do i have to make to roll a damned four star servant? ;~; (i know it's all rng, but gotten two rolls now consisting of a 3 star and, like, nine craft essences. that... can't be normal.)

It was absolutely the UBW Anime Discussion Thread. I know. I changed the name.
I suppose my reaction explains why that name was changed.
ayy since this is the f/go containment thread; how many sacrifices do i have to make to roll a damned four star servant? ;~; (i know it's all rng, but gotten two rolls now consisting of a 3 star and, like, nine craft essences. that... can't be normal.)
The odds of rolling a 4* with two 10-rolls is about 55%.

So yeah, that's unfortunately pretty normal. People complain about the Gacha for a reason.

Such a heavy handed approach only breeds resentment I hope you're aware.

Cant do anything if you bring mods into it but very few people will be happy about this.

Back