Fate/Grand Experiment (OOC/Interest)

OP

Borrowing

Fantasy Seal
Once upon a time, there were two siblings - although that may not be the right word - known as Gaia and Alaya. They watched over the planet of Earth and the species of Humanity. With their powers, they would always protect the world and humans... no matter the cost of life.

But recently, something changed. The Magus Association, a conglomerate of the world's most skilled mages, discovered a power source within the Earth's crust that had never been found before: a source of true magic powerful enough to do anything.

They could do anything with it; recreate other true magics, destroy countries, give magic to all the world's people...

But that was not what they did. What they did was instead, they sealed it away, for years within the Earth.

Now, in the 21st century, in the year 200X, something has changed.

From another dimension, a reality marble of a planet from beyond the solar system has breached that of Gaia. Strange and terrible creatures were about to assault the Earth... and within the Earth's crust, long forgotten, a decade ago, this source of magic was once again unearthed, by a human.

The one who unearthed it - this magi - chose to use it for another purpose.

To create a magical revolution, using its power to give Magi the ability to summon Servants by themselves.

Now, Alaya has turned its attention away from humanity. It is not long until the monsters from the Other attack. And the only line of defense for humanity is the Magi.

Too bad that most of them are total crazy bastards.

Rules:
1.Standard site regulations are in effect.
2.Fictional servants are allowed, even encouraged, but will be put under extra supervision.
3.If you disagree with a GM's decision, take it up to all GMs in a PM and give an argument as to why you disagree. If the argument is sound, then the decision will be reversed.
4.No God-modding. Any players caught cheating or excessively drawing the attention/intervention of moderators will be removed from the game. Serious arguments must be taken to a PM and kept from spilling into the IC, OOC or other site threads.
5.This is a war; characters are going to die or be otherwise eliminated in some capacity.
6.If you intend to leave the RP, whether it be for a short time or longer, be sure to notify the GM beforehand and work something out regarding how you intend to have your character exit the stage. Otherwise, it'll be an absolute pain trying to make something of where you left off and trying to resolve the issue of your character in a manner that keeps the plot moving.
7.Be reasonable and polite when dealing with other players; caustic and/or condescending behavior will get you kicked from the RP.
8.All Master/Servant applications will be submitted via PM. Be sure to include @It's Called Borrowing ze~, and @Azrael in these PMs.
9.You will be expected to exercise some basic writing skills in this RP. If the GM has trouble understanding what you're writing, you won't get in.
10.This RP is set in the Nasuverse, and as such players are expected to have some basic understanding of the in-universe setting and mechanics prior to applying. If you honestly don't know something, check the wiki or the Type Moon General thread.
11.If you actually read the rules, put the phrase "I'm a stupid doodoo butt" at the beginning of your character application PM. Post that in the PM itself, not the title of the convo. If the GM does not see this present, it indicates you have ignored the rules and your application will be rejected. Read the rules, folks.

Character Creation Guidlines:
If it's not something multiversal, it's fine.

That's it, basically.

Just keep in mind that nerfs will probably be done.

Status
Class:
Alias/Titles:
True Name:
Alignment:

Parameters
Strength:
Endurance:
Agility:
Mana:
Luck:

-SPOILER TAG-
Biography
Appearance: (Written description, this is mandatory)
History: (Give a brief description of your character's legend)
Personality: (Self-explanatory)
-END SPOILER-

Class Skills
Example (Rank): Description

Saber: Magic Resistance, Riding
Lancer: Magic Resistance
Archer: Magic Resistance, Independent Action
Rider: Riding
Berserker: Mad Enhancement
Assassin: Presence Concealment
Caster: Item Construction, Territory Creation

Personal Skills
Example (Rank): Description

Noble Phantasms
Name
Fancy Subtitle
Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Unit (Self), Anti-Fortress, Anti-Army, Anti-Team, Anti-Territory, etc.
Rank: (E-A, include a "+" or "-" if your Phantasm's effective Rank can be increased/decreased under certain conditions)
Description: (Explain how this ties into the character's legend and what it does)

Status
Name:

-SPOILER TAG-
Biography
Appearance: (Written description, this is mandatory)
History: (Give a brief description of your character's legend)
Personality: (Self-explanatory)
-END SPOILER-

Magic
Element(s): The elements the character can manipulate with magecraft
Origin:

Abilities
(List of abilities, thaumaturgical or otherwise)

The rules and stuff are based on those of @The Out Of World.

Last edited:
I just start Fate/Heaven's Curbstomp and this thread comes up. My thread and I feel threatened.:V

hmmmmm.

What's the power cap on the servants?

@It's Called Borrowing ze~ - can we get a little clarification. Is it us against these enemies from the Other or is there still a "there can only be one" Grail situation going on in the background?
You against enemies from the other planet. By the way, you should notice in the background story that Servants have been able to be summoned by all Magi for a while now due to a new Magic being discovered.

Also, would anyone be willing to help with Co-GMing?

Last edited:
On second thought, I have a lot of stuff on my plate already. Bondo can go ahead and get the dream team back together with notmi; I won't be participating.

I submitted my Avenger.

Really, I've already won with him, as long as I play him right. Everyone may as well bow to me now, get things over with. :V

Back