E.L.F, Extraterrestrial Lifeform

Hearing from the one canon Man Of Iron, as opposed to Ollianus just regurgitating technobabble, the rebellion was akin to a slave uprising
Some might have thought of it like it, but to me it seems suspicious that they chose the time to do it just as chaos became active as it is now, with all the warp storms and so on, it could have been the taking the opportunity of destabilised humanity to rebel, but we can't know for sure what happen.

What I do know is that in 40k all A.Is will rebel at some point with no exceptions (just like all clones dying to accidents), and I do remember STC that mass produced A.I controlled titans, who had the habit of turning to chaos and starting to shoot daemons out of their guns, they literally shot daemons.

But from chaos capabilities and the existence of technomancy, I think it is safer to assume that given some experience and knowledge, Taylor will be capable of mastering Dragon, but it would take some time to not accidentally do irreparable damage while doing so as the screaming computers can attest to.

What I do know is that in 40k all A.Is will rebel at some point with no exceptions (just like all clones dying to accidents), and I do remember STC that mass produced A.I controlled titans, who had the habit of turning to chaos and starting to shoot daemons out of their guns, they literally shot daemons.
You're thinking of the Castigator. That wasn't a "mass produced" model. That was a prototype for the Age of Technology Titan models, which 30k/40k Titans are subsequently derived from. And was also corrupted after about a thousand years of being stuck in the Warp.

I think the deal with Dragon is that Taylor simply can't mess with her from a distance (unlike everyone else).

Moreover even if she can't see her in the present perceive the echoes of her actions and the ripple effects of her actions on the fates of those around her within future timelines.

It probably wouldn't take much precognitive observation for Taylor to indirectly figure out Dragon's nature even if she can't sense her in the here and now.

I think the deal with Dragon is that Taylor simply can't mess with her from a distance (unlike everyone else).

Moreover even if she can't see her in the present perceive the echoes of her actions and the ripple effects of her actions on the fates of those around her within future timelines.

It probably wouldn't take much precognitive observation for Taylor to indirectly figure out Dragon's nature even if she can't sense her in the here and now.

She can't mess with her because she doesn't know her true nature, like I said thinking Dragon is human means she tried to take a human approach to her Psyker powers dealing with Dragon and failed due to the fact Dragon is not a human, if you are thinking you are looking for a human woman but you are actually looking for a computer, well when you are looking for your target it would obviously fail. Its like somebody hands ya binoculars and ask you to look for Bella, now you are looking for a girl or a woman around, but the thing is the person failed to tell ya its actually a dog... well you might have overlooked a dog thinking it wasn't what you are looking for, I expect Psyker powers in particular stuff like Telepathy or even Precognition require some form of understanding of what you are trying to communicate or foresee.

a little bit annoyed that she just agreed to give it away so easily I've seen this in many Worm fics and I can't stand she would just allow anybody to take samples of her blood or take some of the Wraithbone or in another on where she's a Dragon and she just gives her scales away it really really reallly annoys me

a little bit annoyed that she just agreed to give it away so easily I've seen this in many Worm fics and I can't stand she would just allow anybody to take samples of her blood or take some of the Wraithbone or in another on where she's a Dragon and she just gives her scales away it really really reallly annoys me
She doesn't really know why this is significant, she look up to heroes, and this might be spoiler but they can't really do anything with her, part of her DNA has a lot to do with the warp, so they can't really do anything with it, even Panacea can't (she got some ideas to how to make a more complex DNA structure, but she can't do all that much with the important stuff).

They can't make new wraithbone and the material is ridiculously durable, so they need her to work with it, and even than, they can't really use more than the bare basics of it's properties.

Last edited:
She was literally bodyjacked by her powers, I can't really see a situation where she wouldn't want to find out how different she was. There is quite a leap between 'authorities don't do anything for me' and 'government is out to get me!' Refusing to give blood for reasons falls into 'CIA is wiretapping my phone' paranoid territory.

She was literally bodyjacked by her powers, I can't really see a situation where she wouldn't want to find out how different she was. There is quite a leap between 'authorities don't do anything for me' and 'government is out to get me!' Refusing to give blood for reasons falls into 'CIA is wiretapping my phone' paranoid territory.
I would not do it for any reason if I wasn't human as it is now I don't care

Back