Combine the last two TV shows/series you watched

House of Cards and Orphan Black,

might be a good combo, sadly I'm only on season 1 of OB so can't figure out the exact combo except a lot of murder

Game of Thrones/Star Trek: The Original Series.

The Prime Directive, who needs it?

Steven Universe and Battlestar Galactica (the 2003 series).

... I have no godsdamn idea as to how this frakking mix would work.

... I'll have to think about it.

Shokugeki no Soma and Pokemon XY.

...I think this just recreates Fighting Foodons in a battle high school setting.

Muv-Luv Schwarzesmarken and Kuromukuro.
This... might actually work.
Germans investigate a weird signal on the Oder defense line, and wound up finding a giant mecha that no nation is responsible for making.
One bratty savior filled with nippon damashi's included in the package.

Hes still helping if he's 20 years early, right?

Steven Universe and CNN.

So, sorta like a higher budget cable-news-rather-than-talk-radio version of Welcome to Nightvale, then?

That'd be... a sight to behold.
why is this not a thing? this should be a thing
"I still say they cheated."

"Come off it - just because those girls are better drivers than you!"

"To be fair, Hammond, I've known household cats that are better drivers than Jeremy."

I was thinking that the prez and co. could be the presenters (in an attempt to get more money for the school), with Anglerfish team being collectively The Stig.

But an actual crossover with Top Gear is fine too.

Hmm. The Magicians + Rizzoli and Isles.

So..a magic cop and researcher try to solve murders while dealing with family issues and freaky magic that will kill you dead.

I would watch it.

Rick and Morty with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? I can't even begin to imagine what that'd be like, aside from being really weird.

Game of Thrones and Supernatural.

Women die as beautiful men are sad and angsty. Also, gorgeous thoroughbred horses everywhere.

Back