Voting is open
[X] Plan: Too Tired For Name.
- Industry:
--[X] Build mine in Storm Peat, 1 autofabber *If* we get to 10 minerals, build a secured autofactory. If not, build vehicles and another mine on one of the mineral deposits, 1 autofabber for both.
- Military:
--[X] Set up a framework for a more formal and organized defense force, keeping further expansion in mind. Organize a more structured training regimen for new recruits/interested civilians.
-Exploration:
-- [X] While the colony ship is back in space, use its sensors to map the planet in more detail. Hunt for more food in the leftover/spare time.
- Research:
-- [X] Look up iron wombs, health care infrastructure, and better/higher quality autofabbers.
- Diplomacy:
-- [X] Focus on building more amenities and storm-hardened communal spaces, 1 autofabber, use food form storm-hardened. Discuss a charter/list of rights we guarantee, and discuss iron wombs for consensual use by families.
- Personal:
-- [X] Asteroid mining. Go on a date with Mira.

Last edited:
So I changed a few things here, no greenhouse because I think the hunting is sufficient for food, build more communal/morale spaces instead, and maybe delay some of those dreaded POLITICS by keeping people happy.

For the military, they're not all that big right now, but setting up a working system/framework in advance will save us a lot of time and effort when we get bigger while also building up a sense of professionalism and esprit de corps.

Exploration seems obvious, the sensors on the colony ship are probably a LOT better than what we could possibly do. Got rid of the alternate launch systems in favor of improved autofabbers, as building an autofactory with only "basic autofabbers" seems like such a waste of resources.

It'll probably up the price though, so I'm hoping but not expecting that we'll still be able to do an autofactory this turn.

Amenities instead of festivals because those are more general and constant, instead of just one-time events every month or so, though it's still a good idea and maybe for the next turn? Set up a few regular holidays and celebrations for various reasons.

On an entirely different note, I definitely want to get some sort of education going next turn, but the existence of telepathy and being able to transfer skills would make this a radically different sort of schooling than what we're used to, maybe research the potential effects and uses of it first.

Last edited:
I really kinda think your plan forward casts stuff we don't need yet. We don't *need* a military at all yet. And we have orbital satellites, so there's not much more a ship can do.

I've been kinda avoiding a school system but I'm thinking next turn to the turn after is probably when we should, yeah.

I really kinda think your plan forward casts stuff we don't need yet. We don't *need* a military at all yet. And we have orbital satellites, so there's not much more a ship can do.

I've been kinda avoiding a school system but I'm thinking next turn to the turn after is probably when we should, yeah.
Need? No, but we'll want it sooner rather than later, besides, there's nothing that says we can't have our military help with hunting in their spare time, I'm certainly hoping setting up a framework doesn't require all their manpower and an entire year.

Need? No, but we'll want it sooner than later, besides, there's nothing that says we can't have our military help with hunting in their spare time, I'm certainly hoping setting up a framework doesn't require all their manpower and an entire year.

True. I'm just.. I want to wait until we have more than 30 people in it to set up a military framework.

Which is why I had planned to spend year 5 researching vehicles and 6 going "We should have *something*" >_>

Next turn you will have a dozen kids turning 4. You've had 10 births each year. You'll be at 290 humans with 40 of them being infants/toddlers.

The women of the colony have just straight up not been using any birth control and embracing the frontier spirit -- well, the ones who want kids anyway. If it weren't for the fact that the mossy scalebutts helping with household chores this would be more of a burden. Instead simple things like handwashing dishes, taking out trash bins, and such are set aside so the parents can focus on the infants.

You're kind of already in a baby boom, with that. (It's the same TFR the US had in the 1950's, back when there was antibiotics and proper sanitation but no contraceptives.)

Iron wombs will strain things even if they only double your TFR. Going from 10 kids a year to 20 per 250 people gets you +2 Pops at Turn 20 rather than +1. And then +6 (sum 9) at turn 40 rather than +2 (sum 4).

That'll affect a lot of your options as time progresses.

Hmm. TBF, I kinda assumed that.

The problem is you can ramp up production to a certain quota, but short of a Drazi colony ship landing on us, not population growth.

Personally, I wasn't planning on building iron wombs for a few turns. I just wanted to see what they cost first. <_<

I'd work it as a nursery structure. -2Energy, -1 Food, increases pop growth by one full pop. Costs 2 Minerals, 1 Autofab action. Can only support 1 facility per human pop.

Any further adjustments to the exowomb tech would have to be novel research and would have to have a "settling in" period where your colonists get used to the idea. Amongst possible unlocks there could be accelerated gestation and increased decanting age. (I.e.; they are decanted with telepathically delivered knowledge and experiences at physical age 5 rather than birth, having been conceived a year earlier.).

This would be novel research, mind you, so there'd be more than just reviewing a database.

But that's all quite a while away.

Last edited:
I wanted to research them, so they are used when it is medically needed, right now we are not generating too much food.

In other words, to prevent an event that caused no birth tht turn or something in the line

Turn 4: Discoveries In The Deep New
Scheduled vote count started by Logos01 on Apr 24, 2024 at 5:30 PM, finished with 58 posts and 4 votes.

• [X] Plan: Year 4, Still Setting Up.
    --[X] Build mine in Storm Peat, Build Greenhouse. (2 autofabbers) *If* we get to 10 minerals, build a secured autofactory. If not, build vehicles and intensify production in existing mine. (last autofabber)
    --[X] Hunt, gather more experience with guns
    -- [X] Work with the military, but really, maybe see what fish are in nearby oceans? See if they're edible?
    -- [X] Look up iron wombs, alternate launch systems and health care infrastructure we can do now and how to grow. Let them research what they want after that. Who knows what they'll find?
    -- [X] We're a new colony. What about our festivals? Should we make new ones? Discuss a charter/list of rights we guarantee, discuss iron wombs for consensual use by families.
    [X] Plan: Too Tired For Name.
    --[X] Build mine in Storm Peat, 1 autofabber *If* we get to 10 minerals, build a secured autofactory. If not, build vehicles and another mine on one of the mineral deposits, 1 autofabber for both.
    --[X] Set up a framework for a more formal and organized defense force, keeping further expansion in mind. Organize a more structured training regimen for new recruits/interested civilians.
    -- [X] While the colony ship is back in space, use its sensors to map the planet in more detail. Hunt for more food in the leftover/spare time.
    -- [X] Look up iron wombs, health care infrastructure, and better/higher quality autofabbers.
    -- [X] Focus on building more amenities and storm-hardened communal spaces, 1 autofabber, use food form storm-hardened. Discuss a charter/list of rights we guarantee, and discuss iron wombs for consensual use by families.

Event Roll: 90

Year: 2074

Economy:
  • Expenses:
    • -1 Food Units
    • -1 Minerals
    • -1 Energy
  • Income:
    • +7 Food Units
    • +7 Minerals
    • +2 Energy
  • Reserves:
    • 8/15 Food Units
    • 8/20 Minerals
    • 1/10 Energy

Military Assets:
-- Basic Reservist Militia.
-- Basic Watch Drones.

- Colonization Basics.
Can build Tier 0 "Basic" basic facilities with autofabber action.
- Defense Basics.
Can build basic military gear, both personal and semi-autonomous drones.
- Energy Production Tier 1
Can design specialty Tier 1 facilities for power production. Most will require a Basic Autofactory.
- Ecological Architecture.
Can perform special actions to modify buildings to better perform or integrate better with local environment. (Example: "Storm Hardening").
- Kobold Veterancy Archives.
Eliminates potential unskilled labor penalties. Grants +1 bonus to tasks requiring extreme skill (combat rolls, medical performance, etc.,)

Tier 0:
- Basic Autofab: -1 Energy Prod. Allows 1 Autofab Action/turn. Cost: 1 Autofab Action. 2 Minerals.
- Basic Militia Gear. Allows 1 pop to perform military actions. Cost: 1 Autofab Action. 1 Minerals.
- Basic Hab Complexes. +1 Pop Cap. Cost: 1 Autofab Action.
- Basic Greenhouses. +1 Food Prod. Cost: 1 Autofab Action.
- Basic Mines: +1 Minerals Prod. Cost: 1 Autofab Action.
- Basic Lumber Camp: Reduces non-pop food costs by up to 1 per turn. Cost: 1 Autofab Action.
- Wind/Solar Farm: +1 Energy Prod. Cost: 2 Minerals. Up to 1 Autofab Action (build multiple with 1 action.) (Cannot be Storm Hardened.)
- Syngas Reactor: +1-3 Energy/-1-3 Food Prod. Cost: 2 Minerals. 1 Autofab Action.
- Basic Autofactory: -2 Energy Prod. Allows 3 Autofab Actions OR 1 Autofactory Action. Cost: 2 Autofab Action. 5 Minerals.
- Gunshuttle. -2 Energy Prod. Allows 1 Orbital Operation /turn. Cost: 2 Autofab Actions. 10 Minerals.
- Basic Kelp Farm. +1 Food, -1 Food Cost, -1 Energy Prod. Requires deposit. Cost: 1 Autofab Action, 1 Minerals.
- Build Storm Peat Deposit. Adds a Storm Peat deposit to the planet. Cost: 1 Autofab Action, 10 Food.

Tier 1:
- Basic Fusion Reactor: +2 Energy Prod. Cost: 1 Autofactory Action. 2 Minerals.
- Storm Nullifier Satellites: +2 Energy Prod. Cost: 1 Autofactory Action. 5 Minerals. (Mitigates Storm Turn Penalty.)
- Standard Shuttle: Allows 1 Orbital Operation /turn. Cost: 1 Autofactory Action. 12 Minerals.
- Exowomb Nursery: -2 Energy Prod, -1 Food. Counts as extra pop for Pop Growth calculations. Cost: 1 Autofactory Action. 2 Minerals. 2 Food.

Colonies:
  • Kithhame
    • Population:
      • Humans: 1 Unit (~290 people)
      • Kobolds: 3 Units
    • Planetary status:
      • Marginally habitable. Indigenous wildlife obviously alien but at times oddly familiar.
      • Planetary Storms hit every 5 years. (2072,2077,2082, etc.. Causes -1 to all facilities that turn. Chance of facility loss.)
      • 3 Basic Minerals deposit found (1 Medium Exploited. 2 Unexploited).
      • 1 "Storm Peat" Deposit Found (1 Lightly Exploited). ( Build mine to produce +1 Energy/turn, -1 Food Cost/turn.)
      • 2 Kelp Forest Deposits Found (2 Unexploited). (Build Kelp Farm to produce +1 Food, -1 Food Cost.)
      • 1 Alien Ruins Found. Unlocks biotech, telepathic interface, cybernetics technology paths.
    • Colonization status:
      • One landed converted Centauri cargo hauler. No jump-engine, but the previous owner never removed the on-board grav plating.
      • Water Purification Plant ( Grants "Purified" Perk, Adding +1 to Hab Complexes and Farming Complexes)
      • 1 Basic Hab Complex: 1 Pop Cap ( 1 Pop Limit, +1 Purification, -1 Storm Hardened )
      • 1 Basic Warehouse Complex. +10 Storage Caps. (Storm Hardened.)
    • Economic status:
      • 3 "lightly pre-owned" Centauri-make autofabbers.
      • 2 Basic Greenhouse Farm: +4 Food, -0 Energy ( 1 Food, +1 Kobold Pets, +1 Purification, -1 Storm Hardened)
      • 1 Basic Mine Complex. +3 Minerals, -1 Energy ( 1 Minerals, +1 Kobold Pets, +1 Powered Machinery. )
      • 1 Basic Peat Mine Complex. +2 Energy, -2 FoodCost ( +1 Energy, +1 Kobold Pets )

Industry:
-- Build mine in Storm Peat, Build Greenhouse. (2 autofabbers) *If* we get to 10 minerals, build a secured autofactory. If not, build vehicles and intensify production in existing mine. (last autofabber)

The designs for the Peat Mine were a bit unusual. Building a hardened syngas facility on-site and wiring the peat bogs up with Tesla Coils to simulate frequent lightning strikes was straightforward enough, as was directly feeding the yield into the burners. The surplus result from this was a quantity of energy that could, startlingly, produce nearly as much power as a shuttlecraft-scale fusion reactor, all with dramatically simpler machinery. The energy was sufficient to improve the colony's main mine as well despite it being quite a distance away.

Which was a major reason why you didn't quite "pay attention" when you noticed some of your earthwork vehicles going missing for a couple of weeks along with half of the Stoners. An event you in retrospect really should have paid more attention to even after your superficial inquiry showed they were attempting to construct an artificial Storm Peat deposit near the shoreline. And while their plan could have worked, if they'd had the biomass to start it off in the first place, the reality of what their actions were a cover for was quite the scandal once it was figured out.

-- Results:
Basic Mine built on Storm Peat deposit. 2nd Basic Greenhouse now online. Powered Machinery perk added to Basic Mine (increases Energy Cost by -1, increases production by +1).
Build option gained: Storm Peat Deposit. Cost: 1 Autofab Action, 10 Food. Adds a Storm Peat deposit to the world.

Military:
-- Hunt, gather more experience with guns

It took some time without Mira's help, but the Alexanders in general finally managed to get the "knack" of not merely concealing their telepathic presence -- no, they went a step beyond that to camouflaging their existence telepathically. A sort of "Notice-Me-Not" field, not quite invisibility but the next best thing. Especially when it came to hunting. Another ranging area was cleared of the more dangerous wildlife, and while care was taken to not take too much from any one roaming herd, the need was becoming apparent to cull herds of herbivores lest they start overfeeding.

-- Results:
3 Food gathered. (1 + Kobold Pets +KVA )
Reservist Militia combat performance improved.

Exploration:
-- Work with the military, but really, maybe see what fish are in nearby oceans? See if they're edible?

The scouts and explorers' efforts to survey the seas went interestingly to say the least. Entire shoals of plant-animal hybrid organisms were discovered in the relatively near shores. Interestingly, they seemed to have multiple stages of biological/morphological development. At the earliest stage they were not much different than barnacle-like "seed pods" that attached to the underleaves of giant kelp "trees", only to hatch into squid-like tripodal animals roughly the length and size of a human leg where they would bask in the sunlight during the day and delve to consume detritus on the seabed let over from other organisms' decay. After reaching a maximum maturation size, however, they would swim into one another in a cannibalistic furball resulting in a lump that would attach to the seafloor ... and slowly extend a trunk upwards to become new kelp trees.

Oh, and they tasted really great with a bit of lemonpeel shavings or shredded into redsauce.

It was during the efforts of exploring the extent of these "kelp forests" that a second, even greater discovery was made: you were not the first people to colonize this world. An entire city was found, just beneath the waves. Made from a similar material as the kelp trees, it seemed to be comprised of once-living biomechanoid structures. And it was ... not alive, no; not conscious, either. But the whole city had a telepathic presence. The machines themselves were telepathically receptive. Whoever had originally built this place -- rather than use keyboards and screens, they made machines that could receive and convey telepathic messages.

The idea of touching fossilized "minds" that had been dead for longer than the human species existed was a daunting one, but all the more amazing for the sheer truth of it.

The possibilities of what you could learn from this place were just mind-boggling. Not that you expected to do anything more than scratch the absolute surface of the place's abilities in your entire lifetime.

-- Results:
2 nearby kelp forest deposits discovered. (Can build Basic Kelp Farms to exploit for 1 Food, -1 FoodCost. Cost: Autofab action, 1 minerals.) ( 1 Deposit + KVA)
Alien Ruins special discovered. (Unlocks biotech, telepathic interface, and cybernetics technology paths for research actions.) (Event Roll bonus.)

Research:
-- Kinda let them look aimlessly, but make sure to look up alternate launch systems and iron wombs.

The discovery of the alien ruins took precedence over other forms of research, for the most part, this year. The underwater city was an amazing complex -- you weren't entirely sure why it was built underwater, given the fact that the buildings and facilities were all quite obviously meant to be occupied by an air-breathing species. Your best guess, based on the datastreams the telepathic computers were willing to divulge, was that the city -- outpost, really -- was meant to study the development of the Kobolds. There were hints that the study was also meant for "economic" purposes; the biomodding vats in the deeper levels of the domed buildings were themselves meant to make sample individuals "more useful" for a highly advanced race.

It was the Namikaze's efforts to try to find analogues to the things they found beneath the waves within the colony's technical database that showed the most progress through the year. A kind of magnetic catapult system that somehow worked even underwater was beyond your people's ability to reproduce, but a far more primitive mag catapult merely to launch shuttles from the surface? That was feasible -- and while it was energy intensive, the harmonic field equations Michio was able to extract from the aliens' launch platforms reduced that cost drastically to the point where it would be feasible for your colony's efforts.

Given other discussions that had happened through the course of the year, such as the Stoners' efforts with their "smuggled" clone vats, the Namikazes found themselves frequently asked about the implications of human cloning and the possible caveats of using it for themselves. What they found in the data archives was agricultural patterns for animal exowombs. This wasn't exactly new technology -- the megacorps liked to use the exowombs for more exotic and carefully engineered animal breeds or meat-and-dairy production purposes. But what was buried beneath the Megacorp-ese was that there was absolutely nothing in the tech that prevented it from being used with people. There were even notes and documentation on the process. As unsettling as it was to realize that many corporate wage-slaves were literally born into servitude on old Earth, the fact remained that this technology was something else you could build for yourselves if you wished to.

-- Results:
Gunshuttle Energy requirement increased by 1. Chance of explosion on operation eliminated.
Exowomb Nursery technology unlocked. (-2 Energy, -1 Food/turn. Each building counts as 1 Pop for pop growth calcs. Cost: 1 Autofactory Action. 2 Minerals. 2 Food.)

- Diplomacy:
-- Establish festivals. Discuss with other families about how best to set up how to use the wombs/if we should later and make sure they're still treated as equal to everyone else.

The colony having survived for over four years, now, and supplies finally starting to come in enough that you could be confident in the future -- the time had come, you and the Matriarchs felt, to establish some official colonial holidays and celebrations. Things were no longer so tight, no longer so uncertain. There was plenty to be had and things were definitely looking upwards. Hell, you weren't even dependent on the colony ship so much anymore. You had a definite future as a people.

This was to be celebrated, and to be considered fully. The celebrations were big hits, even if they were technically also big wastes of food. But it didn't matter -- your people were free.

Of course... the looming threat in the back of everyone's minds was always still there. What would you do when your people finally made contact with humanity again? And it was either that or some other race. There were just so very few of you, but there was simply no way any of your people could even begin to justify the ways of tulhe Psi Corps and its "reproductive regimen". There was a lot of heat over this discussion -- what was the optimal family size, how could the colony afford to have so many of its people unable to work when every hand was needed? Oh, this wasn't a new discussion by any means.

It was Michio's discovery of the cloning vats in the ancient ruins below the sea that truly drove the colonists to discussion -- or, rather, the Stoners' somehow successful attempts to obtain two of the things and power them up to see if they could be made compatible with human beings. They'd not succeeded (thus far), but still. This was no longer a theoretical discussion. Hard-and-true rules were needed. Clones, vatgrown, whatever -- your people needed answers as to how to handle them and they needed these answers now.

Old philosophical thought experiments were written into actual law. The first truly official laws the colony had, and they were about the non-difference between natural and vat-born members of the community; and how the use of exowombs was to be considered just another form of pregnancy with the same rights and considerations and dignities offered to both mother and child.

It said something about the Families, but you weren't quite sure what.

-- Results:
Moral quandaries surrounding the possible use of Exowomb Nurseries reduced significantly. Acceptance rate, should they be implemented, much higher.
Annual holidays and festivals added to monthly meetings, improving colony morale and unity further. (Annual Festivals perk added to colony. -1 Food/turn, ????? Chances reduced 1 tier.)

Personal:
-- Asteroid mining. Go on a date with Mira.

Getting time away from the growing responsibilities of managing the colony as a whole was getting harder and harder. There was just always so much that needed doing. That didn't stop you and Mira from managing to sneak off for a while during the Springfall Festival -- a celebration of your ship making its landing -- to do what young married couples do to let off stress. You'd had an entire picnic planned and everything (and wasn't making that a surprise a challenge!) and found a lovely cove above a cliff-face in the nearby shoreline. The day was just lovely. The season not too hot, nor too cold, with a steady breeze and sea-spray making its way up the cliffs. You could have done without Mira laughing at your attempts to keep up with her pace in the forest undegrowth on the way back home though.

It wasn't until a month or so later that you both felt the initial kindling of new minds within her, and you knew. It wasn't anything you'd specifically planned for, not by a long shot, but it was also something you both could not be more thrilled about. Or terrified about.

You had wanted to make the lifting of the Colony Ship a special event with you and Mira; another chance to get away from it all and reaffirm your marriage. Her pregnancy made that a more difficult affair -- what with how she was having a rougher go of the process than average, even with the medical care your people could provide. You were somewhat thankful for the month or so away -- she had a Drill Sargeant's lungs and her unsual hormone level swings made her completely unafraid to chew your ear off when mood struck.

-- Results:
1d10+1 Minerals harvested. (d10 result == 3. +1 from KVA. )
Mira's pregnancy's resulting in twins -- Roma and Ronnie -- increased the colonist's views of the acceptability of Exowomb tech, due to the roughness of her recovery. ( -1 performance to Military actions this turn due to Mira being laid up. )

Votes by plan, please:
Each turn is 1 year.
1 Action in each category, only write-ins for now while the dust settles and interest is shown.

- [] Industry:
(Agricultural, economic, and residential leadership actions go here.)
-- []
- [] Military:
(Militia, naval, wartime, and such go here.)
-- []
- [] Exploration:
(Scouting, mapping, resource survey type actions go here.)
-- []
- [] Research:
(Pulling schematics for practical application out of the colony ship's AI, discovering new techniques, biotech, and so on.)
-- []
- [] Diplomacy:
(Internal or external diplomatic actions. Building community, negotiating trade deals, and so on.)
-- []
- [] Personal:
(Things you do yourself.)
-- []

Last edited:
I swear I'm not making up the diceroll results here guys. Schizophrenic is what they are. Well, you benefited from it either way.

Vote's open 'till Monday.

And don't be too surprised by the alien ruins: the Babylon 5 Milky Way is literally scattered with more ancient alien colonies than a wizard's leftover shotguns.

For those keeping track at home, however, OOCly the tech is neither Vorlon nor Shadow make. It's all also old enough that the living parts of the tech are basically biologically inert. The things that work are the equivalent of skeletal remains -- fully non-living features despite having originally been grown.

Last edited:
I really love the idea of biotech + psychic interfaces, I don't know why but that just seems so cool to me.

Pseudo-Eldar, here we go.

so... what do we research? this turn is the storm, so military and explorers dedicated to help maintain things so they don't break?

WE HAVE CHILDREN!!!!!

The undersecity i would leave alone for now, less we activate some self defense mechanism, besides we have more important needs, at least this turn.

Diplomacy, debate more about laws and other sensitive things, don't remember many things that the psicops could have caused trauma, but there might be things that we may consider now tht we are fr from EarthGov and PsiCorps (Cibernetics to say the first thing that came to me, we are a telepath colony but not everyone is telepath, non telepath came with us, so maybe talk about using cibernetics so they hve something similar?)

Personal, spend time babytalking, we hve children now, the colony can wait ;P

so... what do we research? this turn is the storm, so military and explorers dedicated to help maintain things so they don't break?

Next turn is year 2075. Next Storm Turn is 2077.

(Cibernetics to say the first thing that came to me, we are a telepath colony but not everyone is telepath, non telepath came with us, so maybe talk about using cibernetics so they hve something similar?)

All 250 original colonists were telepaths. Of the fifty-ish kids among the colony, all of whom were born here, most will not be expected to awaken until around puberty. Maybe one in a hundred teeps will awaken as toddlers.

Building underwater seems really smart, keeps things safe from extreme weather. If the alien tech can keep pressure after at least centuries without maintenance then figuring out the tech seems high priority.

We should figure out why the outpost was abandoned and focus on evidence of violence. We have way too little information except: long abandoned base/something stealing our machinery.

Lets make some baseless theories based on evidence of violence:
No evidence of violence:
1. Project could have been by an alien corporation and they just mothballed the base and did not return
2. Bacteria/viruses in sea that was hard enough to detect in time to wipe out the alien colony
3. Cloning tech has flaw/feature which causes clones of clones to die prematurely i.e. original DNA samples stopped coming because of Alien Empire collapse so they died out
4. Powerful telepathic undersea life that made the aliens swim out of the base and into their giant cthulhu esque mouth
Evidence of violence:
1. Giant migrating amphibian life that overwhelmed the base and ate the organic parts of it
2. Alien faction killed everyone but left a beacon in the base to see if anyone comes back
3. Some virus that made them regress to mindless primitives and they'll attack our base periodically like orks

[X] Plan: Energy, Education, Morale.
- Industry:
--[X] Build a storm-hardened autofactory in a central location around the colony, 2 autofabbers, 1 food.
- Military:
--[X] Dedicate one group to culling the herds, another to perfecting the psychic stealth techniques, and another to running security on the alien ruins. Have the second group teach those techniques to the others once they're done, then aid the first group if they're still culling.
-Exploration:
-- [X] Explore the alien ruins in detail, but do so very carefully while cataloging everything, ask for some protection details from the militia.
- Research:
-- [X] Research both psychic and regular educational programs/facilities, and discover the pros and cons of both methods. Help the exploration team with the alien ruins in any spare/free time left over.
- Diplomacy:
-- [X] Build more permanent and storm-hardened communal spaces for people to enjoy their free time, 1 autofabber, and 1 food. Set the Council to organize and set up these spaces as libraries, canteens, sports centers, and theatres as is practical/affordable.
- Personal:
-- [X] Help the exploration team with their study of the alien ruins, keep spending time with Mira when you can.

Last edited:
Voting is open
Back