When is the quest returning

Thanks for asking! Catalyst Quest will come off from hiatus the day I'm finished with development for my current, massive project! I'm hard at work on a visual novel which is loosely based on the events of the first book of Catalyst Quest! I posted about it at length here, but just to reassure you guys, there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not thinking about Catalyst Quest. Seriously. I miss running it a lot, and have some extremely hype plans for when we return!

You guys please feel free to join our Discord for Catalyst Quest too, which I keep up to date. We also have some sick flair roles for anyone who is based enough to have read through the archive, some cozy tabletop game nights, and memes. Lots of memes.

Link to the Catalyst Quest Discord: Join the Catalyst Quest Discord Server!

In the meantime I'll be drawing a metric fuckton of art and will be working intensely hard to get this game made! Please feel free, as always, to post any plans or speculation or any other thoughts here in the thread. I really appreciate you checking in and really look forward to running CQ again soon!

I'll drop some concept art here for you guys too. I've been grinding my writing and art skills very hard and REALLY am looking forward to how quality things will be when we return!

trying with all my might to not just rant about how much I miss running Catalyst Quest good lord
very incredibly motivating and sweet to instantly see thread activity though, you guys are the absolute best

Back