Bandit Quest

[X] Find a guard that is intoxicated enough from ale and mead and steal his clothes and arms in order to pass as a genuine member of the caravan's martial retinue.
[X] Noble and generous

[X] Smuggle yourself inside a crate or barrel, knowing that you would be allowed access to the less guarded wares to be transported to the capital.
[X] Careful and ruthless

I've rarely played ruthless. I like the careful part too. Means we won't be needlessly bloodthirsty.

Most of the quests around here play to SV's need to hug kittens.

Last edited:
[X] Smuggle yourself inside a crate or barrel, knowing that you would be allowed access to the less guarded wares to be transported to the capital.
[X] Careful and ruthless

The votes will close as soon as I get a tally, since I feel like writing and we got a fair amount of votes already.

Tally away, please!

[X] Find a guard that is intoxicated enough from ale and mead and steal his clothes and arms in order to pass as a genuine member of the caravan's martial retinue.
[X] Noble and generous

[X] Careful and ruthless

[X] Bold and daring

It's so much more fun to be the archtypical Highwayman than to be the Ruthless overlord. . .

[X] Noble and generous

[X] Careful and ruthless

[X] Noble and generous

[X] Careful and ruthless

Found my other computer. Here are the votes.

Vote tally:
##### 3.21
No. of votes: 15
Eri
Archeo Lumiere
PigeonBrain
rali56
Ceslas
Dirk93
EvilPorygon
Cornix Argentus
LostMyToucan
notmi
Edkose
BCK233
KnightofTempest
Vectoran
Kelenas

[X] Noble and generous.
No. of votes: 8
Eri
Mithrandir
PigeonBrain
notmi
Edkose
BCK233
Vectoran
Kelenas

[X] Find a guard that is be intoxicated enough from ale and mead and steal his clothes and arms in order to pass as a genuine member of the caravan's martial retinue
No. of votes: 1
Mithrandir

[X] Noble and Generous, you personally have seen how the impoverished and poor live in comparison to the wealthy, and you want to fix that dichotomy.
No. of votes: 2
Archeo Lumiere
Ceslas

[X] Careful and ruthless
No. of votes: 17
rali56
Nevill
Dirk93
Night_stalker
EvilPorygon
afterthought53
TonalArchitect
rileyshima
veekie
BBBence1111
Ridiculously Average Guy
LostMyToucan
Orisha91
Vanestus
EricShin
butchock
RandomLurker

No. of votes: 12
Nevill
Night_stalker
afterthought53
rileyshima
veekie
BBBence1111
Ridiculously Average Guy
Orisha91
Vanestus
EricShin
butchock
RandomLurker

[X] Steal a horse and some provisions in order to get away on your own without the hassle of following the route of the caravan.
KingOfWorlds

[X] Discrete and watchful, you don't want to end up like other bandits you hear about, nor be caught and flayed even before becoming one!
KingOfWorlds

[X] Bold and daring
No. of votes: 2
Cornix Argentus
KnightofTempest

[X] Find a guard that is intoxicated enough from ale and mead, and steal his clothes and arms in order to pass as a genuine member of the caravan's martial retinue.
[X] Bold and daring

[X] Careful and ruthless

Hopefully we will actually manage the ruthless part. All to often I find that players need to be the nicest guy to ever be a wholesome member of this community all to omnipresent.

Sorry for the long wait everyone, things have been hectic. I'm currently looking into posting the next update.

Back