Artifact: A Magic Item Roleplay [Interest Check]

It seems like some of the artifacts are in 'Threadmarks' and some are under 'Informational', which seems a bit off. Also, have you thought about making a Discord server for this RP? It would make communication and discussion a lot easier.

Good catch, those have been corrected.

Also solid idea on the discord. I'll get one set up.

Edit: Bare bones discord.

Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities

Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.

Last edited:
Hey, uhhhhh, oh jeez. I was mostly just making the Artifact for fun for the interest check.
. I didn't think we were going to start so soon. Sadly, I don't think I will have time to play this for a while, so will have to request you please drop me and replace me with someone who is more available. Thanks though!

No problem, game likely won't be starting until I have the map finished, and the rules section up so if you change your mind before then, just let me know.

@Simpli You'll be taking the Muse of Freedom since Terminus has dropped. Would you like to keep the current assigned Wielder, or use the one you originally got? Basically a choice between the Noble and the Mercenary Captain.

=}+{=
=} First Wielder {=

=}+{=

Name: Baroness Enna Florstedt II

Stats:

Wounds: 3
Finesse: 0
Prowess: -1
Wits: 2
Canny: 2
Arcane: 0

Background: Noble [Blueblood]

Purity, Innocence, Love and Beauty

These delight the womanly gods and a pure and innocent girl is an adornment to a noble house, while a girl that is also beautiful becomes a true gem to be polished and set into a fitting frame to become a perfect ornament till the time to become a mother has come. Meralith married one of her father's knights, Laina was married away to fulfill old obligations and Marya found bliss, child and an early death with the comrade of her brother. In comparison it was an open secret that father raised me for more, to play the hand faith had given him when mother bore him first a daughter and then another.

I was born into a different life from my friends, from the girls I met when father and mother took me to visit friends and family - while they were married to man, a man would marry into my house and become its lord and this was tempting to many. A maiden was chaste and such I remained for longer than many thought decent - did father agree? If he did he never showed it, as suitor after suitor was tested and rejected - maybe the same fear that grips my heart today did also place its cold touch on his own?

I still remember Great Grandfather, the scares he bore, the stern look on his face and the tender smile with grandaunt and grandfather. He had survived the rebellions and steered our House for nearly two generations, before he left it to grandfather - whose rule was cut so short by the disease that ravaged our land and family. Father, he did not rule for long, some might say he did not rule at all, busy finishing the tasks that had begun already, guiding what projects had been started back in Great Grandfathers time and steadily assuring peasants, freedman and retainers that the luck of our family was not turning. That he did all this time, all these stressful months and years, till it turned on him.

Now I am the Head of House Florstedt, I am a Lady fulfilling the position of a Lord and I am not sure if purity, innocence, love and beauty will help me keep my family safe. I fear for them - because we have all been old enough to see our elders, our parents, our grandparents taken by the deaths cold embrace the last ten years, if a scythe had swung again and again through our kin and reaped all those whose experience and wisdom we might need.

Purity, Innocence, Love and Beauty do not make for a bad Lady, why should they make for a bad Baroness? Our estate is small, the knights we can call upon few and our house left behind by the ravages around us. But the treasure from the distant past, found and recovered from the ruins that surround our manor that may once have been the refuge of our ancestors and long before even that a city proper…

…magic hums along it, magic beacons me to play its sides with sweet temptation. Will it be the salvation our House was awaiting – or merely another bone of contention between us and our neighbours?

Destiny: To establish her House as a major power before dying to an assassins blade

Personality: [Stubborn], [Graceful], [Sly], [Charismatic]

Faction: House Florstedt

Equipment:

Armour [Light] [High Quality]​
Short Sword [Reach]​
Cash and oddments worth 4 Barter​
A Small Estate​

Artifact: Muse of Freedom

Power: 0
Control:

=}+{=

Last edited:
Name: "Hammer of the Gods"
Other Known Names: That Fucking Hammer, The Tyrants Hammer, Hanma, Kanadzuchi

Domains:
  • Matter 5
  • Prime π
  • Spirit 2

Goal: Create and be transfered into a worthy body becoming freed of the need for a wielder

1 Find a worthy wielder talented in the art of smithing
2 Obtain/Create/improve a great workshop to create what I need and whatever side projects my wielder requires.
3 Create a worthy magical construct body
4 Create a summoning platform to summon a suitably powerful spirit
5 Use said spirit and wielder to transfer myself into the construct magical power intact becoming an immortal smith who makes great wonders for the world.

Connections:

1) Aided in enchanting the channel staff during it's creation and involved in creating the physical body of it.
2)

Destruction:

1: Must be wielded by one who finds no joy in creation
2: Cast into a solid steel block
3: The Block must be inscribed with the stories of it's crafting failures
4: Must be dropped into lava to smelted down to raw materials.

Last edited:
I know you had all the players you wanted. I saw a waiting list briefly mentioned and was wondering if that wound up being a thing. If so, I would like to get on that list if at all possible.

I would also like to be on that waiting list. Because, I rather enjoy non human characters, and I got some ideas.

Back