Arch-Demon's Eternal Potluck Lavender Mirror World

Oh okay, reading comprehension, its a thing.

But yeah I basically told it had no effect, and forgot about that item and thought it was a kill attempt against me.

I didn't even attempt to Battery anyone, maybe that would've resulted in a different outcome... though I guess Battery is a strongman kill on success so thats weird.

My I request you null Shalmoa, and maybe just null today regardless? I think we should win without it and you keeping the over-vote banner active raises the possibility of you being scum as time goes on assume this elimination doesn't end the game.

I really wanted to get through this game without using any of my powers… but I guess I have to unload on you now

Sorry, life's been busy. Forgot about this game for a while when I had to help my mother get a car, and she only felt like telling me that she was still sick after having me with her for the test drive.

I'm currently double checking whether or not Wiadi mentioned that Shalmoa was Town

Okay, yeah, so, about that. Hard claim Mastermind's Tablet. My results so far have led to the following definitive identifications (subject of course to potential interfering abilities):

Nictis - Town
Comi - Town
Shal - Town

and finally...

CCC - 3P/UH

I gave CCC a chance to come clean in case he was some sort of non-hostile 3P or had an unclaimed ability that would interfere with investigations. This did not happen.

[x] Vote CoolCatmanC

If anyone knows of investigation-interfering actions that occurred last night (other than the loud transport, which I've already factored in), it'd be very good to know. Otherwise, it's gonna be pretty hard to shift my vote.
Also I think it should be fine to reveal my specific results from last night, just in case someone knows something I don't that'd interfere with my conclusions.

Guesses:
OriginalName - Town
InterstellarHobo - Town
CoolCatmanC - Fiend
Shalmoa - Town

Result:
2 Correct, 1 Off-Target

Analysis:
IH got swapped with LoR, so the one off-target was CCC Fiend -> IH (LoR) Fiend. Thus IH and CCC both can't be Correct, so Ori and Shal were Correct, so CCC is left as neither a Fiend (would've been Correct) nor Town (would've been another Off-Target) - with Demons out that just leaves UH & 3P.

If I did a dumb somehow, please let me know.
LostDeviljho - Town*
OriginalName - Town*
ComiTurtle - Town*
InterstellarHobo - Town
Wiadi - Town** (if you don't believe I'm Town then you theoretically have reason to doubt all of my reports in which case most of this list becomes ???)
Nictis - Town*
Shalmoa - Town*
dinomannitro6 - Fiend*
Cyricubed - ???
Given that Shalmoa flipped as an entirely typical mafia, I suspect that Wiadi was lying about the results and the AOE heal she offered for everyone to use today. She claimed that she protected Cyricubed from dying at the end of the day but at the start of it claimed to have been roleblocked.
I'm also pretty confident that this is in fact an accurate result, as it seems like the Fiends both tried to kill me (kill attempt on me according to Cyri, & no sign of the Fiend kill) and tried to RB me (I got a night message that sounded a lot like a roleblock, even if it didn't turn out to block item use). Considering that I'd already made it very clear I was hard to kill, this strikes me as the sort of play you only make if you're really really worried about Tablet results coming out, which means there probably weren't any more reliable bafflers like silent Transporters or Lawyers available.

At a guess, the hope was that the RB would prevent any defenses I might have from working, and thereby permit the kill to go through. Evidently this did not work. I can explain exactly what went down if folks want a full role claim, but OTOH not providing one seems to have turned out pretty well so far.
Cyri & my attacker both survived thanks to me, and that is a feat I can repeat, but I can't deliver it elsewhere.

I'm pretty tired, so I'll be heading to sleep now. Currently betting on Wiadi pulling a PGO ability of some kind.

I'm going to possess you and take your voice and identity, but not your alignment. Basically I'm going to become you but overwrite your entire psyche.

I thought town role thief would be fun, but then I was just having fun trying to be a nice spirit that didn't want to kill anyone

Was hoping that you'd have tried to do something better than burning me, but alas. And just for clarity I lied, about possession, actually I've spent each day building vote weight with the messages, everyone I've messaged that is dead grants me +1 vote weight now. So, at 5 vote weight now that I've decided to have a physical body.

I am significantly nerfed by wanting to play the "Who is going to grab the other Battery game"

Instead of just taking the Mastermind Tablet. Also you will hate basically every part of my role.

For Clarity I did hint at this, I am well aware of your dislike of Tree Stumps, sorry for the multiple bits of tricking, but I had to position you into doing something that would more or less confirm your alignment, even if I was probably going to push for you elimination regardless.

For Clarity I did hint at this, I am well aware of your dislike of Tree Stumps, sorry for the multiple bits of tricking, but I had to position you into doing something that would more or less confirm your alignment, even if I was probably going to push for you elimination regardless.
What are you talking about? I'm not saying that you are a treestump, I'm saying that you wouldn't be one unless you specifically requested to be one, which you would have no reason to do. I knew you were going to have a trick related to the vote power, I just mainly focused on you being a serious contender for the Ants and didn't really think about you pulling a Jekyll and Hyde after CCC was caught. I was kinda distracted as I mentioned.

Kinda awkward, but assuming that you're not the person holding the figurines and firestarter you might want to think on who that would be, because you know what I have and you know I couldn't have doused you for arson in the night.

Back