Almeris: The God Artifacts

[X] Order the Commander to surrender.
-[X] Keep promise when he surrenders.
--[X] Attempt to convince him to siege the palace.

Prologue: Victory!
@Terran Imperium @Birdsie @Mask @LinkOnScepter @veekie @BurningLaugh @Varano @wingstrike96 @ConfusedPotato @giodan @Pyro Hawk @Nevill @Umi-san @DestinyPlayer

Pretty much everyone except Nevill want to spare the commander and his troops. While the votes are different they hold the same path so I'm counting them as the same.

https://pin.it/tmvfptvevjkgrc
I hope the image works.. :D

You looked at the commander, you and he both know the defenders can't win. You point your sword at him and yell.

"Give Up! Surrender now and you and your soldiers lives will be spared!"

The commander thinks for a second and nods. Your telepathically tell your men to stop attacking, while the opposing Commander yells at his troops to stop fighting and lay down their swords. The battle has been lost for them and you've gained victory. You turned to the commander and saw how defeated and humiliated he looked, yet he looked at the palace and you noticed something, hatred and anger. You stepped forward to him while your soldiers rounded up the surrendering soldiers and tied them up. Can't risk gating attacked from behind.

"What is your name Soldier?"

"Su Ling..."

"Well I have a proposition for you... How would you feel about joining me to take down Chao? I have I feeling you don't like him as much as me."

"He.... He has been terrible to my men, beatings, supposed treason, he does whatever he pleases while sitting in his palace over there. We would've revolted had he not have the power to kill our families with his personal soldiers... I accept your offer, I will fight alongside you."

He stood up and picked up his axes, you saw his face and body more clearly now. He was about your age maybe a year younger, and he carried with him an aura of confidence and leadership like you did. He seemed like a very capable warrior, with his muscles and seemed as though he wasn't no slouch in combat. You'd wager a guess that he is an Extremely Good warrior and looks Extremely Dextrous on his feet. You were very glad you didn't have to fight him because while you have a god Artifact and a great amount of skill in magic, it wouldn't have been easy to kill him.

With that out of the way you and the rest of your forces march on the palace. Along the way some people came out to cheer you, crowds formed and while many cheered for you, many were silent. It seemed your cause was good for many people but maybe some were skeptical about your call for justice. Either way your forces arrived at the palace. You immediately noticed that there was barely anybody guarding the palace, you looked to Su Ling.

"The guards aren't really the best here at the palace, well what's left of them. He sent most of them to the front line and well you won. I'm sure the fact your army being here at the palace will scare them into submission, much to the dismay of Chao. You won't find much resistance, not even Chao will fight back. I'd say you won."

You looked at Su and nodded, hoping his information is right. Your troops opened the doors and on you marched to the throne room. Already you saw how nice and lavish the palaces looked, a monument to the wealth of the kingdom. And so you opened the doors to the throne room and see Chao looking scared, his soldiers immediately dropping their weapons, just as Su predicted.

You have won the battle surprisingly and without even lifting a finger and revealing your God artifact!mDecide what to do with Chao!

[ ] Execute him immediately, like right where he stands.

[ ] Give him a fair trial and if found guilty of his crimes, which is very likely, sentence him to an execution.

[ ] Lock him up to serve his entire life in the Dungeons.

[ ] Exile him as far away from your kingdom as possible.

[ ] Let Su Ling decide his fate.

You have become a monarch! A queen to a kingdom! You will have your ceremony in the next few days. Now you look to Su Ling. What do you do with him?

[ ] Execute him on crimes against the kingdom.

[ ] Kill him on the spot.

[ ] Give him a trial and if found guilty he will be executed.

[ ] Ask Su Ling to become an Adviser for you.

[ ] Ask him to become one of your Companions!

[ ] Ask him to be your Bodyguard.

[ ] Ask him to be your General.

[ ] Ask him to marry you!

[ ] Ask him what he wants to do now.

Last edited:
[X] Let Su Ling decide his fate.
[X] Ask him what he wants to do now.

He accepted. Here's his reward.

[X] Give him a fair trial and if found guilty of his crimes, which is very likely, sentence him to an execution.

Gotta keep our motivation in mind

[X] Give him a fair trial and if found guilty of his crimes, which is very likely, sentence him to an execution.

[x] Execute him immediately, like right where he stands.
[x] Execute him on crimes against the kingdom.

I heard someone say to keep Justice in mind.

Prologue: Judgement
@Terran Imperium @Birdsie @Mask @LinkOnScepter @veekie @BurningLaugh @Varano @wingstrike96 @ConfusedPotato @giodan @Pyro Hawk @Nevill @Umi-san @DestinyPlayer

You look at Chao and then to Su Ling. Soldiers have already gone to the former king to make sure he doesn't go anywhere. Su Ling raised an Eyebrow as he doesn't seem to understand your intentions

"Su Ling! I want you to judge the former king in my stead! What shall we do with him?"

Su seems very confused and quite honestly surprised. You've only know we him for at least an hour and already you've trusted him with this decision, an important one to be sure. He gives it some thought before stepping forward towards Chao who looked utterly defeated.

"Chao Lau, with the decision of your life in my hands.... I will give you a Fair Trial and charge you with Conspiring with the kingdom, treason against your fellow countrymen, and the complete abuse of power over your subjects! You will be further notified by the court date. Take him away!"

The guards nod and they drag the king down to the dungeons to await his trial, to which you will be the judge and jury in this matter. Su Ling walks towards you with a questionable Glint in his eyes.

"Why did you let me do that? You had the right to do whatever you pleased and you let me decide his fate. Why? We've only met for at least an hour. Not that I'm angry of course, just a little confused."

How do you respond?

[ ] Write In (I'm curious as to what you guys will write down. So that's why I made this the only option.)

"Also, what do you want to do now? I would ask you to be apart of my court but I feel that your choice is equally as important."

"I... I don't really know... How about a companion for now? I'm not really a good general and I'm not really a good adviser when it comes to things. I don't really know what I want to be, so I'll just stick with your for now if that's alright."

You nod and feel as though your relationship with Su Ling is better than it was before.

Either way you look at the throne and go over to examine it. This is the place you will sit on when dealing with diplomats, judging over criminals, and deciding what to do with your kingdom. Oh as that reminds you, what is the name of the kingdom you now rule? And what is the Capital Called?

[ ] Capital: Write In

[ ] Kingdom: Write In

You turned to Solomon whom you've forgotten about until he audibly coughed.

"Seems like you're the new ruler! Well know that tomorrow will be your coronation! And as the best thing to do is you need to make a Proclamation! Now I must get going.... Got to search for those coals! Or maybe I can..."

The man started to speak incoherently and in a whisper to where you can't understand him. But he isn't wrong, it is best to make a proclamation to the people. What do you wish to say? Pick two choices. (Forgot to tell you guys, I will reveal one piece of information since you saw how nice the palace is. The kingdom is really wealthy!)

[ ] No Taxation Without Representation: You grant your villages a high voice, electing a representative to well... Represent them in your court. They are allowed to bring up issues regarding matters dealing with their villages, and when you allow it they can also vote on more important issues with the kingdom. This makes the normal citizens happier while the Nobles are unhappy that their voice is equal to that of some commoner.

[ ] Lower Taxes: You lower taxes making everyone happier! You will generate less money to spend on the kingdom but people get to keep more of their money and create a better economy.

[ ] Military Patrols: You make it so your roads and towns are better protected by patrols protecting trade routes, roads, and dealing with bandits. You make the kingdom safer! At the expense of the military and loss of revenue.

[ ] Justice is Blind: You make it so that anyone no matter what status they have or how wealthy they are can't escape justice. You are not exempt from this rule. If a noble murders a peasant they are placed on trial as well as vice versa. This upsets the nobles and improves relations with the citizens.

[ ] An Equal Opportunity: You give citizens of your kingdom that are of a different race the same rights as those of a human. This greatly improves the happiness of Non Humans while humans are greatly upset at your decision.

[ ] Military Spending: You proclaim to make the Military much better than it was before! You spend quite a bit on the military. Please choose one of the following choices:

1. [ ] More Troops: You spend money on recruiting more soldiers. This is randomized but the lower the troops you buy the better that unit is.

2. [ ] Army Perks: You buy one perk for the army. Please go back to character creation and pick an option that isn't Loyalty, Blood Bond, and Lesser Magic

3. [ ] Better Equipment: You spend money on upgrading your soldiers equipment for armor and swords making them much more effective in combat.

4. [ ] Better Infastructure: You spend money on restructuring the Infastructure of the Military making it's generals better at logistics, Tactics, strategy, managing an army, essentially you make the leadership better.

[ ] Education for all: You make it so no Matter who someone is, they are granted the same privileges for an education as that of the richer elite, making libraries open to the common people for free and making better schooling for the common people. This lowers your kingdoms income but greatly increases happiness and intelligence among your people at the cost of the nobles being upset.

Adhoc vote count started by Archdemon on Dec 7, 2017 at 7:36 AM, finished with 8 posts and 5 votes.

• [X] Write In: I value Justice. Out of all of the very few citizens of this city I know, you both knew the man well and had a seemingly reasonable mind. You were the appropriate man to decide what treatment would be just.
    [X] Capital: Capitalia
    [X] Kingdom: The Realm
    [X] Justice is Blind: You make it so that anyone no matter what status they have or how wealthy they are can't escape justice. You are not exempt from this rule. If a noble murders a peasant they are placed on trial as well as vice versa. This upsets the nobles and improves relations with the citizens.
    [X] Education for all: You make it so no Matter who someone is, they are granted the same privileges for an education as that of the richer elite, making libraries open to the common people for free and making better schooling for the common people. This lowers your kingdoms income but greatly increases happiness and intelligence among your people at the cost of the nobles being upset.
    [X] It was a test, to see your true nature when given power. And an encouragement, for those of righteous intent should be encouraged to surrender to me without fear or favor.
    [X] Capital: Tien Fa
    [X] Kingdom: Zhen
    [X] Justice is Blind: You make it so that anyone no matter what status they have or how wealthy they are can't escape justice. You are not exempt from this rule. If a noble murders a peasant they are placed on trial as well as vice versa. This upsets the nobles and improves relations with the citizens.
    [X] An Equal Opportunity: You give citizens of your kingdom that are of a different race the same rights as those of a human. This greatly improves the happiness of Non Humans while humans are greatly upset at your decision.
    [x] Military Spending: You proclaim to make the Military much better than it was before! You spend quite a bit on the military. Please choose one of the following choices:
    -[x] Better Infastructure: You spend money on restructuring the Infastructure of the Military making it's generals better at logistics, Tactics, strategy, managing an army, essentially you make the leadership better.

Last edited:
[X] Write In: I value Justice. Out of all of the very few citizens of this city I know, you both knew the man well and had a seemingly reasonable mind. You were the appropriate man to decide what treatment would be just.
[X] Education for all: You make it so no Matter who someone is, they are granted the same privileges for an education as that of the richer elite, making libraries open to the common people for free and making better schooling for the common people. This lowers your kingdoms income but greatly increases happiness and intelligence among your people at the cost of the nobles being upset.

Last edited:
Okay, theres a whole bunch of options we want, so comparing them.

[ ] No Taxation Without Representation: You grant your villages a high voice, electing a representative to well... Represent them in your court. They are allowed to bring up issues regarding matters dealing with their villages, and when you allow it they can also vote on more important issues with the kingdom. This makes the normal citizens happier while the Nobles are unhappy that their voice is equal to that of some commoner.

This must be paired with Education. Representation requires Information, or it just turns to populism.

[ ] Lower Taxes: You lower taxes making everyone happier! You will generate less money to spend on the kingdom but people get to keep more of their money and create a better economy.

Premature. Just cripples our ability to do anything.

[ ] Military Patrols: You make it so your roads and towns are better protected by patrols protecting trade routes, roads, and dealing with bandits. You make the kingdom safer! At the expense of the military and loss of revenue.

Has to be paired with the military improvements to avoid overstretching our army, but would help the economy over time. Not super urgent though.

[ ] Justice is Blind: You make it so that anyone no matter what status they have or how wealthy they are can't escape justice. You are not exempt from this rule. If a noble murders a peasant they are placed on trial as well as vice versa. This upsets the nobles and improves relations with the citizens.

This one, if we want it, should be implemented early, because right now the nobles are cowed and pliable. Once they reentrench into their previous privileges.

[ ] An Equal Opportunity: You give citizens of your kingdom that are of a different race the same rights as those of a human. This greatly improves the happiness of Non Humans while humans are greatly upset at your decision.

Same as above, the sooner we do this the better, because precedents like this need to be set early or they'd have to go against momentum.

[ ] Military Spending: You proclaim to make the Military much better than it was before! You spend quite a bit on the military. Please choose one of the following choices:

Well, military power is military power. Never a bad idea, but we have to walk the talk rather than be another conquerer.

[ ] Education for all: You make it so no Matter who someone is, they are granted the same privileges for an education as that of the richer elite, making libraries open to the common people for free and making better schooling for the common people. This lowers your kingdoms income but greatly increases happiness and intelligence among your people at the cost of the nobles being upset.

Very expensive. Making this off the bat would bleed us.

[X] It was a test, to see your true nature when given power. And an encouragement, for those of righteous intent should be encouraged to surrender to me without fear or favor.
[X] An Equal Opportunity: You give citizens of your kingdom that are of a different race the same rights as those of a human. This greatly improves the happiness of Non Humans while humans are greatly upset at your decision.

So going for the two big social reforms while everyone is still off balance. The nonhumans and the citizens will have to be our support base while we see about adjusting attitudes

[X] Write In: I value Justice. Out of all of the very few citizens of this city I know, you both knew the man well and had a seemingly reasonable mind. You were the appropriate man to decide what treatment would be just.

Okay, theres a whole bunch of options we want, so comparing them.

This must be paired with Education. Representation requires Information, or it just turns to populism.

Premature. Just cripples our ability to do anything.

Has to be paired with the military improvements to avoid overstretching our army, but would help the economy over time. Not super urgent though.

This one, if we want it, should be implemented early, because right now the nobles are cowed and pliable. Once they reentrench into their previous privileges.

Same as above, the sooner we do this the better, because precedents like this need to be set early or they'd have to go against momentum.

Well, military power is military power. Never a bad idea, but we have to walk the talk rather than be another conquerer.

So going for the two big social reforms while everyone is still off balance. The nonhumans and the citizens will have to be our support base while we see about adjusting attitudes

Totally forgot about telling you guys a fact about the kingdom. I added it right before you pick from the proclamations! I'm only adding this because it's quite easy to see what it is through the little bit I've wrote about it. So ;)

The man started to speak incoherently and in a whisper to where you can't understand him. But he isn't wrong, it is best to make a proclamation to the people. What do you wish to say? Pick two choices. (Forgot to tell you guys, I will reveal one piece of information since you saw how nice the palace is. The kingdom is really wealthy!)

Make your Proclamation a Vote for Education!

I'm concerned that alienating the humans will weaken whatever benefit we get from aiding citizens.

Also, I feel like being xenophobic this time around, tbh.

Last edited:
[x] Justice is Blind: You make it so that anyone no matter what status they have or how wealthy they are can't escape justice. You are not exempt from this rule. If a noble murders a peasant they are placed on trial as well as vice versa. This upsets the nobles and improves relations with the citizens.
[x] Military Spending: You proclaim to make the Military much better than it was before! You spend quite a bit on the military. Please choose one of the following choices:
-[x] Better Infastructure: You spend money on restructuring the Infastructure of the Military making it's generals better at logistics, Tactics, strategy, managing an army, essentially you make the leadership better.

[X] Education for all: You make it so no Matter who someone is, they are granted the same privileges for an education as that of the richer elite, making libraries open to the common people for free and making better schooling for the common people. This lowers your kingdoms income but greatly increases happiness and intelligence among your people at the cost of the nobles being upset

Prologue: Procalamations and parties!

You look back at Su Ling to see if your words resonated with him yet. You briefly remember what you said to him before starting to figure out your Proclamations.

"I value Justice. Out of all of the very few citizens of this city I know, you both knew the man well and had a seemingly reasonable mind. You were the appropriate man to decide what treatment would be just."

You think your words had some impact on Su as he looked in deep thought. You feel as though your relationship has improved again, because of your trust in him.

Now you go back to figuring out what to proclaim tomorrow. Suddenly the ideas click into your brain! You know exactly what to say! You start to prepare a what to say when proclaiming these new laws, but you're hopeful they'll resonate well with the people. Having nothing else to do you go to bed and wake up tomorrow as Queen of the Kingdom of Zhen, in the capital city Tien Fa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((I won't have a picture of our character yet as I'm going to see if a friend of mine wouldn't mind drawing her.))

The next morning is quite busy for you, you wake up and already there are people preparing you for the coronation with an outfit. Then you began preparing a speech, meeting nobles, getting introduced to your advisers, and so on. There was a lot of things for you to do but then came the big moment, to officially announce yourself to be Queen of Zhen! Oh how exciting!

You walk out onto the balcony of the palace to see a great ocean of cheers and people of all types. Most people were humans but you noticed quite a few goblins, and some elves and orcs. You smiled knowing that at least your kingdom isn't entirely human. Solomon was talking to the people.

"Now Queen Sophia has some things to say to all of you!"

"My fellow countrymen I am here today because of the injustices of the previous king. These crimes will be dealt with at a later date but right now I wish to correct these wrongs! To give you all the Justice that you've been longing for just as I was! I will announce two proclamations here to you all, these words of mine shall become law! All of you who are of a different race! Know this! You shall have the same rights as us Humans! No longer shall you be oppressed and be treated Unjustly!"

You heard many boos and shouting from most of the crowd yet the non humans were clapping and cheering! You cleared your throat and soon the noise died down, yet there was some unhappy murmuring.

"And for my Second proclamation! I announce that no matter who commits what crime and no matter who it is against whether the rich murders a poor peasant girl they will receive Justice for their Crimes! No one is above the law! So let it be known!"

"The Queen has Spoken! Now your highness, please this is a day to celebrate! I will understand if you want to go retreat to your room and rest after a long day. But you could always spend the day partying or you can spend it with one of your companions."

You think about this and decide to...

[ ] Party with the Court: You will hang around with the nobles and improve your relations with them.

[ ] Hang out with Solomon: Doing this will improve your relationship with him.

[ ] Hang out with Su Ling: Doing this will improve your relationship with him.

[ ] Hang out with the Common people: Improves your relationship with the people.

[ ] Retreat back to your room for a long needed rest.

Last edited:
[X] Party with the Court: You will hang around with the nobles and improve your relations with them.
They gonna be p-i-s-s-e-d

Back