Most of them have been in Class 1 since they were toddlers, and all twenty of have been together since they were eleven.
Either something is missing, or the preposition shouldn't have been here.

[x] Hell no, it's shit

*looks at the name of the quest*
Maybe not the best thing in the world to be reminded of.

Last edited:
Cancelled
Hey all.

This quest has been struggling to gain any traction, which is entirely due to the fact that it's generic and I don't have a solid picture of how to move forward with the story. If I were really excited about the quest I would power through the low activity but the fire is just not there, so I would rather put my energy into something more interesting and unique. Don't want to be one of those QMs that just vanishes though, hence the official closing out message.

Still excited about some of the basic ideas I had for the setting and mechanics of this quest, so I'm going to spend the next few days/weeks grinding it all up and trying to build something exciting out of the component pieces. Thanks for reading and participating, hopefully I see you in the next one.

The premise was extremely interesting and something I'd love to see explored in more detail. But yeah, right now it's not got anything to grab the attention. It does look like it was building up to something good in the future however, once we reached it. My (lack of) interest personally is also not helped by the fact I don't have as much time for all the things I've found interesting lately so even those which have got my attention are receiving less of it than I'd prefer.

But as I said: the introduction to the setting you gave was something which seemed to be extremely interesting. So don't feel bad about that.

In regards to what you said about generic and not sure how to move forward... Yeah, I know what you mean as I tried a few times years ago and hit the same problem. Before adding mechanical issues into the mix or lack of time.

Last edited:
Back