Interlude is harder to write then expected. Sorry for the big delay. I will make it a double post on saturday

Edit: I honestly don't know where I'm going with this story so i'm going to look at my notes and write a basic line of events.

Last edited:
The story is alright, but it is always nice to see a non-Taylor MC. Also I rather like that he didn't suddenly interfere in the bullying just because he got powers, made him more real. Also you have to threadmark 1.4. I think the main thing is he really needs more characterization.

Your gender never changes when you use a class card, even "Install" , It might change just about everything else about you , but the class cards have never ever been shown to change your gender..

Wow, that was a poor showing. Even if she's only present as a Class Card, Arturia should have wiped the floor with at least one of those three.

And what exactly is that second Card, hmm? Any hints?

The story is alright, but it is always nice to see a non-Taylor MC. Also I rather like that he didn't suddenly interfere in the bullying just because he got powers, made him more real. Also you have to threadmark 1.4. I think the main thing is he really needs more characterization.

I didn't choose taylor as main character mostly in fear that I would be too OOC.

Your gender never changes when you use a class card, even "Install" , It might change just about everything else about you , but the class cards have never ever been shown to change your gender..

I already knew this but I made it work like this because these are not your normal class cards and it's a comic relief for me.

Wow, that was a poor showing. Even if she's only present as a Class Card, Arturia should have wiped the floor with at least one of those three.

Tarou is making use of one of the deadliest powers in Worm, common sense. He does not want to give away too much of his power, also he wants te keep his enemies intact.

And what exactly is that second Card, hmm? Any hints?

I'm not sure if I should choose assassin which fits with getting it from Oni lee or a different class card

Fateful Night 1.B
Fateful night 1.B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 April, 2011

Lisa Wilbourn.

Village. Boy. Sword. Man. Promise.

Cutting of her power again, Lisa doesn't know what to think of the new cape. Not only was her power feeding her nonsense, there was no other leads to follow on him. And the worst part of it was that Coil was putting pressure on her for more information.

"They think tinkers are bullshit but trumps are even worse."

Cursing under her breath as she looks at the multiple boards that decorate her room. Most of them are covered in the few pictures that she managed to collect from the internet, most were just sticky notes filled with notes on what her power told her. Lisa knew that her power was strong, gaining information from almost nothing was really good. But this is the first time her power has gone mad and only give her gibberish. Even though there may be a connection between the words, right now she can't do anything with it. It wasn't even one cape that was doing it. The new cape Pedestrian and Saber were in on it. Pedestrian literally gave her nothing and Saber only meaningless words. She had yet to find any civilians with the same effect who might be connected to them.

However in the sea of blue and grey notes is one yellow note, Connected to this note are the best pictures of both Saber en Pedestrian and a question mark with the underlying notes.

'Pedestrian and Saber team with unknown Trump?'

The most logical solution she could come up with besides them all being one cape, which is impossible. The only capes who has that many powers is Eidolon and Glaistig Uaine. And both of them only had access to three of them at the same time.

"Team of at least three Vigilante's with heroic tendencies, are not afraid to use force and Pedestrian may not even use a mask."

That was the hardest part. From the data she had stolen from the Protectorate, they really needed to upgrade their security. Pedestrian is very much like Nice guy, only he was not as strong to just go stabbing people and not get noticed. However whilst Nice guy needed to focus Pedestrian's power worked on a auto mode if he didn't stop it. That said the moment he stepped out of line and act up his power would fail him. Saber was even worse, they hadn't given her any numbers yet but they were already giving Brute, Mover, Thinker, Breaker and Striker ratings. For now they have written down enhanced strength, speed together with some kind of combat precognition which she used against Oni lee, together with that strange wind sword she has and seemingly no scratch from any grenades that the ABB cape used.

"Lisa, come here. We are having a team meeting."

Brian is really trying to lead this team and make it work, even calling team meetings like this to discuss what we can do better. Luckily for him he doesn't have to be the one that talks with Coil. Even though the team meetings aren't really helping when it ends up in her and Brian talking like normal with Alec gaming and Rachel tending to her dogs. Putting on her newest note on her board, Lisa grabs a stray bit of rope and connects it to the white row.

'Possible identity: Tarou Mishima.'

Meeting Tarou in the library was nothing more than a coincidence, getting one of the worst headaches she has ever had however was not. Apparently Tarou was one of the three capes that made up the new team in her city. Tarou was most likely Pedestrian, Not only was it almost impossible to notice him, but her power kept telling her that something was wrong. When she was finally able to lock on because he knocked over a couple of books that he was carrying around the anti-thinker power kicked in and stopped her from getting anything expect the basic information about the new cape.

"Better get down so the team doesn't get upset."

Honestly the new addition to the team in the form of bug-girl is throwing the dynamic a bit off. Whilst having some extra hands is always fine, the mental health and ideas that taylor has may not be accepted by the others. The way she took down Lung was pretty heavy handed. Opening the door and leaving the room, walking towards the kitchen were the rest of the group is located. Soon enough she encounters 2 others who are part of the team, Brian and Taylor

Brian himself was just dressed in his civvies. Taylor was dressed in costume still. Going by the name of Skitter now that she has a cape identity. Coil already knows everything about her, and now he wants me to dig up anything I can on the other new ones. Now that the ABB has no more capes they will soon fall and lose most of their territory to the Empire. The merchants were also weakened with the loss of Skidmark, but they are probably going to burst him out when he gets shipped out of the PRT headquarters. The only problem here was that for the next week the Empire had free reign as the merchants rebelled without their leader.

''What were you doing in your room Lisa, you're normally sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee around this time.''

Worried about the cape situation. Worried about his sister. Worried about his father. Worried about the Empire gaining more control. Worried about himself. Worried about team dynamic with new ally.

Brian was getting worried, not only was the PRT given more reign to crack down on the smaller groups like them, he was also black which makes him a perfect target for the Empire with his sister.

''Boss asked me to gather some information on the new hero group that is showing up, but it seems like they have some kind of anti-thinker cape who shares his power. I'm only getting gibberish.''

Brian appreciated it when honest in situations like this, but it still didn't relax him. Seems like news about more heroes only makes him more worried about them succeeding with their little tests from Coil.

'Since when does Brockton Bay support three hero groups?'

Trying to hide happiness about more heroes. Worried about being discovered by others. Trying to give as little as possible away. Trying to hide being a hero.

The only reason Taylor was still here is because the team can use a heavy hitter like her and because Coil doesn't want to lose her to the PRT.

''It doesn't matter for us, they are small time and seem to only go after the big three, let them run havoc for a while until they either bite of more than they can chew or until the PRT picks them up''

Finishing her closer Brian pulls his eyebrows into a frown, It seems like he wants more info on them later but for now it's time to plan their next heist on something.

Probably something ABB related.

GOOD ENDING

interesting
Arc 1 Done.

save game?
Arc 2 First cape war

"Your not the only one who is part draconic here Lung"

Yes

A/N No this does not mean the story is stopping, yes GOOD ENDING does mean something, and no I'm going to try and not say what.

Last edited:
Hmm... Arturia is the only one I can recall off the top of my head with the aspect of Dragon...

I hope Tarou realizes that holding back is suicide against Lung...

Beloved, so missed, beloved, so missed, betrayed, so sad, so sad, sosadsosadsosad,
so hateful sohatefulsohatefulsohatefulhatehate
hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate
hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate
-- so I burned him to death.

Beloved, so missed, beloved, so missed, betrayed, so sad, so sad, sosadsosadsosad,

Awh Hail Nah! Not THAT crazy bitch!

I honestly don't know yet how to work in berserker because of mad enhancement, but that does sound interesting

I honestly don't know yet how to work in berserker because of mad enhancement, but that does sound interesting
You could use a Berserker whose Mad Enhancement is relatively low like Beawolf-Slightly more agressive but otherwise he is normal.
OR You could have it be a gradually increasing effect: at start it barely there but longer in Berserk form the more the ME takes over and stronger he gets. Sort of a Discount Lung.
OR It could be a tradeoff he has to consciously choose- Go in without ME but will be significantly weaker. But can choose to have ME go up or be activated for the Stat Boost. To help with the dilemma you could use a Servant who would be relatively weak or near worthless without ME boosting them.

If you don't want to know who I might use for beserker don't open this spoiler

I'm currently thinking of using Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde as berserker, then Jekyll doesn't suffer from madness enhancement and he would make for a interesting character.

I'm also going to make Lung drop the beserker card which will happen in either 2.2 or 2.3. And after the Lung fight I will make either another PHO thread or something from PRT perspective, depends on what everyone who reads this wants.

If you don't want to know who I might use for beserker don't open this spoiler

I'm currently thinking of using Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde as berserker, then Jekyll doesn't suffer from madness enhancement and he would make for a interesting character.

I'm also going to make Lung drop the beserker card which will happen in either 2.2 or 2.3. And after the Lung fight I will make either another PHO thread or something from PRT perspective, depends on what everyone who reads this wants.
That does sound neat. I woul be fine with either. Whichever you feel u could right beter/more easily.

First cape war 2.1
First cape war 2.1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarou Hishima

17 April, 2011

The homework Mr. Gladly gives us is not only easy, but 'requires' multiple people. Which is a joke with how easy it is. Most of the times he is just asking us for our opinions on subjects that are worked out. Finishing the last few questions on the end of the golden age for capes and the impact on global economy. I push myself away from my desk, turning with 180 degrees I face my laptop on my second desk.

Logging in on PHO gives me more information on the current situation with the ABB. Apparently Lung and Oni Lee weren't the only capes they had, they had recently recruited a bomb tinker. In a video she posted herself she called herself Bakuda, quite 'original' when it's the literal translation of the word. But whilst her name may not be good, her attitude and problems formed a serious problem for Brockton Bay as it seems that Lung was keeping her in check. But with him removed from the picture there is nobody stopping her from going on a bombing spree in some kind of way to get her leader back. Already she has attacked the PRT headquarters twice in order to free her leader, and on the second attempt she had gotten Oni Lee out who was being processed at the time. Looking through the few serious information sources that are available on PHO it gives me reason enough that Bakuda is plotting her next big strike with Oni Lee following her. Closing PHO and shutting off my computer I push myself backwards once more and get off my chair. Seeing as all my cape items are in the closet I make my way to my door and head to the living room.

Once downstairs I can see my mom sitting on the couch with the slightly dented baseball bat next to her, few things scared me after the confidence boost of wielding Saber but never will I go against my mother.

"Did you finish your homework Tarou?"

Always the picture of serenity with her soft smile as she looked at me coming into the living room. Her clothes weren't crinkled and no stains were present but I can still see some dark brown spots on the baseball bat that is now resting against the couch she is sitting in.

"I just finished the last questions from my world issues class, that is all I had to make for today."

On the first glance my mother wasn't really that special, despite the fact she liked to wear a suit to her work at Medhall for the rest she was completely normal in every aspect. That was probably also the reason why people were shocked when they learn that my mother isn't that young anymore. On top of that my mother grew up with 4 elder brothers, this would later lead up to a almost fanatic interest in any kind of dojo she could find since her teenager years. I'm glad that my mother is able to defend herself and my little Yuuma, it would do us no good if people were to suspect things about the possibility of me having powers when I start to throw around huge white guys.

"May I go to a friend's place, he does not live far from here and I promised him I would help him with his homework."

For a brief second a small frown appears on my mother's face as she considers the thought of sending her little boy out in the dark whilst the E88 roam the street for helpless asian people when Bakuda is bombing everyone. Even though she is particularly dangerous to their operations she is only one woman who can't be everywhere, and on top of that she has no sense of strategy. Oni Lee was still recovering from the prison break and Bakuda was not handing out her grenades, well not most of them anyways. Only the simple ones were given to the goons, whilst keeping the more spectacular ones for herself and her oni.

"Only if you are careful, I wouldn't know what to do if I would lose you Tarou."

Probably go on a rampage and wipe out most of the E88 but that does not matter right now. Terrifying woman

"Of course mother, I will make sure that I won't be caught in any kind of dark alley."

Well it wouldn't really be caught if I want to be there, right? I head upstairs again to grab the small bag filled with essentials that I prepared before doing my homework. Checking that everything is still in it. The two cards that I have gotten, my cape costume, spare clothes and fresh underwear. And to top it off I swing by the bathroom and grab my bag with all the stuff I need for showering and teeth care. Pushing the door open to Yuuma's room I check on her sleeping form, right now hugging her gigantic lion plushy I won her on the latest faire which was hosted on the Boardwalk. I move down the stairs and head to the front door, grabbing my long-coat I pull it on and take one step outside the door.

"I'll come home after school okasan."

Tapping myself on the side off my head, I reprimand myself like my father used to do for slipping back into Japanese when not necessary. I take the second step outside and close the door behind me. With her usual timing mother turns the lights off likely on her way to bed. Slinging the bag over my head I make sure that it won't fall off for some reason and start jogging the usual route. Tonight I will be staying at one of my friend's house after my normal round around Brockton Bay.

Slipping into the alley a block away I grab onto the fire escape and climb until I'm at the top of the roof. Whilst normally I wouldn't reach the fire escape with jumping, ever since I installed my first card it seems like my physical everything has been boosted slightly. Pulling everything out of my bag expect for my spare clothes I quickly change everything. Today I want to test my second card out, I haven't been able to check it out expect for the cover and the word that decorates it. To be honest the image and word disturb me in the fact that my power can give me this.

Assassin.

Will this card do the same as saber? Will I change into a woman once more? I have a lot of questions about what this card can do, I know that I haven't done everything I can with Saber. Every time I look up powers I see that they aren't voice activated, people may use words or sentences for focus but all powers are controlled by thinking. Only for me are certain parts locked until I say the correct words, just like this.

Set.

Install.

I can feel my mass change, growing slightly taller and keeping the same weight gives me a strange feeling. My clothes warp themselves, connecting to each other and separating again. Without a mirror I can't check myself out. When everything is done I can see the mask on the ground change, seems like my power considers it part of my outfit. I grab the mask and turn it around to face the front. For some reason I think that I should recognize it but I don't, not like it matters anyways. Turning the mask around again I put it on my face and make sure it will stay on it. I put my remaining stuff into the bag and pull the panel open from the air vent, inside I made a hook on which I hang my bag so it remains out of sight.

I look inside the black cloak that dons my body, on my belt hangs a couple of knifes together with a gun. On my chest are straps filled with more knives, I quickly put my first card in a pocket on the inside of the cloak and drape it back so it fully covers my body again. Pulling a bit on the hat that finishes my look I take a running leap and start doing my usual route of jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LineBreak-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Approaching what sounds like a gun fight between two gangs gives me a full view of an entire street filled with cars with thugs hiding behind them, carrying rifles, pistols and even a couple of grenade launchers or rocket launchers. Both parties are trying to either blow the other party up or change them into that weird cheese thing. Why would you even make cheese with holes in it? You would literally have less cheese, sometimes I don't understand people from this country. Right now the two gangs were having a stalemate, neither side dares to use explosives in fear of being shot by the shooters from the other si-

"Halt, identify yourself unknown parahuman."

Turning around shows me one of the most cutest things in this city. On the left Aegis can be seen hovering in the air, his left hand twitching and probably attempting to not facepalm. The shout however comes from the person on the right, the youngest ward with the longest record as one. Aka Vista, currently she is trying her hardest to stand as serious as possible in some kind of attempt to intimidate me. It's very cute when she is trying to do it with her stature and colours she is wearing. Bringing my eyes back on Aegis shows me another thing, he is weary of me. Which is understandable when the only things you can see on me is my black cloak, mask and black hat.

"I am just a humble addition to this amoral action that I wish to arrest, but for now you may call me Assassin."

"You know Assassin is not the most heroic name..."

Aegis is frowning at me, not quite believing that I'm here as hero probably. It doesn't really matter right now though. Looking at the battle that is currently spanned out on the street I can see that the tempo has changed. Right now E88 is slowly beating the asians back with some well placed grenades.

"Maybe we should stop this mass murder that both sides are trying to commit against each other."

Pulling a couple of knives from underneath my clothes seems to make the wards tense up. I lower them slowly and make sure that I'm not trying to attack them.

"I will try not to kill them, but if they put my life at risk I am allowed to defend myself."

"Of course, but please be careful with this knives, It is not really advised for heroes or vigilantes to make heavy use of such kind of weapons."

Making my way to the edge of the roof gives me a good view of where I'm most needed to contain this mess. Throwing a couple knives into people's weapons will put a stop to them firing on other people.

"Will you assist me in this dire matter, I could use the help of a fair lady and fine gentleman like you two."

Vista seems to almost preen by being called a lady, seems like someone has issues with their length and age. Aegis however sets foot on the roof after hovering for so long.

"Console told us to stand down and wait for back-up, I would advise you to do the same but it seems like you can't wait to stop this."

"Whilst I wouldn't mind waiting if there was time for that, it's better if these people are in chains instead of bleeding on the floor."

I leap from the rooftop knives flying out of my hands, colliding with the multiple guns that the gang members are holding in their hands. Landing in a crouch I shake my arms followed with more knives following out of my sleeves into my awaiting hands. I jump from my spot to avoid the hail of bullets that follow me around. Panicked screams of cape echos around me as I throw out more knives that hit the guns which are followed by hand strikes mixed up with palm strikes that incapacitate gang members. Soon enough the numbers around me dwindle down to single digits as a couple try to escape but somehow end up in the middle of the street. Taking the last couple down carefully to not inflict unnecessary harm ends the fighting in the street. Soon enough Vista appears next to me standing out some kind of Escher's painting when Aegis comes flying in. A small smile graces Vista's face underneath her visor.

However the moment Vista opened her mouth to say something multiple explosives went off whilst a pillar of fire lit up the night sky.

Right in the direction of the PRT headquarters

Fuck

A/N: I'm in desperate need of a proof reader or beta reader, if anyone wants to volunteer you can send me a PM, we will probably start at chapter 1 and work our way up.

Last edited:
The mention of a hat and gun takes away the possibility of it being a Hassan. Interesting choice. Neither Emiya wear a hat either. Jing Ki has a mask but no gun or hat. Hmmmmm. I will have to tjink on this.

I'm just going to say that I made this servant myself. He would be really bad in a holy grail war, but since servants are by comparison stronger then capes. Well it's gonna be interesting

Must refrain, gotta be dramatic.

But seriously I did say in a earlier post that I'm only telling about saber. Assassin will be revealed mid arc 3 I think.

If saber wasn't revealed yet it would be next chapter, for the people that don't know yet. (Don't know how) you will learn it then.

Must refrain, gotta be dramatic.

But seriously I did say in a earlier post that I'm only telling about saber. Assassin will be revealed mid arc 3 I think.

If saber wasn't revealed yet it would be next chapter, for the people that don't know yet. (Don't know how) you will learn it then.
Original Servants can be quite interesting. I look forward to is.
EMIYA (Shirou) and EMIYA Alter (Shirou) are Archers, not Assassins. And Mysterious Heroine X (Totally not Arturia Pendragon) has a hat, but no gun or knives.
Kiri Emiya uses Guns and Knives. Thats one of the Emiyas I was refering to. I don't know why I thought EMIYA Alter was an Assasin though.

You may want to use "(double apostrophe) instead of '(single apostrophe) for talking.

The usual is using " for normal voice, italized if it's a thought.
Sometimes ' are used also for thoughts while also being italized.
Single apostrophe (') is left to remark things while talking.

Back