A Large Amount of Trolling (CYOA V1)

Good news, everyone! It's back!

Well then, I can't wait for other's reactions to the appearance of Sigma and Giga, along with their - to put it bluntly - insane humor.
PHO interlude, when? -J

Edit; Wait, I'm not joking. OTL memes meeting Worm memes, I can already see the culture clash a mile away.

Last edited:
Huh. What a pleasant surprise.

Anyway, think Giga and Sigma would be up to mess with Slippin' Jimmy?

6. 21st Century Humour
THE PHO CHAPTER... THE PHO CHAPTER IS REAL!
Also, Rehosting all the images so they'd be displayed was pure pain. Man, I really wish we could just directly copy-paste them.

"Are we seriously in the Breaking Bad Universe?" asked Anthony, half-confused.

"Yep."

"Just for some fast food?"

"Also yep."

"Right, I forgot how overpowered the CYOA is. So what year is it right now?"

"Sometime in early 2008, before the Breaking Bad canon starts. We might be able to catch a glimpse of Gus Fring today, if we're lucky."

"Nice. Let's go order now."

We walked through the front door, and towards the front counter, while I discreetly spawned several bills in my right pants pocket.

There wasn't a lineup today, which I appreciated. I looked at the multicoloured menu from the side, discussing with Anthony what to order.

Once we had decided, he and I approached the cash register. A slightly bored man was the cashier manning it.

"Welcome to Los Pollos Hermanos, may I take your orders?" he asked, using the standard greeting mentioned in those corporate training videos I watched back in my previous life.

"A Hermanos burger and a bacon cheeseburger, Nachos, large fries, a 12 piece bucket, and two medium sodas," answered Anthony.

"-And a small root beer float," I added. Pulling a Big Smoke would've been funny, but I'd rather do that at Cluckin' Bell if me or Anthony visit the GTA universe.

"Alright, here's your total. Please wait for your order to be ready," the cashier then said. I handed over the bills, then waited with my partner for a few minutes.

Once we were notified our order was ready, I grabbed a tray and put the bucket of chicken, float, and burgers on it. Anthony grabbed one as well, but with the fries, Nachos, and empty soda cups.

We made our way to a booth that I saw earlier, plopping down the trays. Once we made another trip to the soda dispensers to fill our cups, grab sauces and then return, we started eating.

Eating in silence would've been boring, but discussing something like how to proceed with our plans to kill the space whale wouldn't be that appropriate in a place like this. Therefore, I decided to make small talk.

"So," I questioned Anthony while he was eating the fries, "This is definitely better than KFC, right?"

After he finished swallowing, he replied with a "Hell yes."

"I mean, it's a regional fast food chain, so its size give its products a higher quality. Plus, illegal stuff aside, Gus's a good boss," I explained.

"Guess you're right. Anyways, William, I'm gonna go back to finishing these fries."

We ate in silence for a few more minutes, finishing most of the food. Just as I was about to reach for the root beer float, two people just showed up, but one caught my attention.

Yellow dress shirt, black tie, light brown pants. There was only one man who regularly wore that.

Gustavo Fring.

Anthony noticed too, and he turned to me to whisper. "Psst, it's the man himself. Wanna make him paranoid?"

"Hell yeah," I replied with a smirk on my face. "Watch."

Then, in a tone just loud enough for the drug kingpin to overhear, I spoke to my friend.

"Wouldn't it be really, really funny if this entire restaurant franchise was a front for the largest meth distribution network in the American Southwest?"

Anthony replied with something similar to my own comment. "Yeah, it'd be even funnier if the owner himself was the leader of this drug empire, and their chicken farm was a distribution center for meth."

As expected, Gus overheard our conversation, and briefly turned to glance at us, but didn't do anything else. He then continued to talk with one of the restaurant employees.

I had a feeling he chalked up what I said as a coincidence, but what Anthony added probably turned that into suspicion. Not much he can do about it though, because we're going to leave this Earth entirely, soon.

Trolling completed, we returned to finishing our meal. 5 minutes later, after throwing out the packaging and returning the trays, we left Los Pollos Hermanos.

All in all, a decent experience eating here. I'd unironically give it a 5-star review on Yelp or something, if I didn't know what was going on behind the scenes.

That concluded our visit to the Breaking Bad universe. As funny as it would've been to drop by Walter White's house or Saul Goodman's office, the purpose of coming here was simply to enjoy some fried chicken.

We returned to the back of the building, and ducked behind the dumpster, before I opened two teleporters to take us back to Bet.

After our return, I directed Anthony to hop onto PHO to shitpost and be massive trolls see the public opinion about us.

Welcome to the Parahumans Online Message Boards
You are currently logged in, SigmaMaleGrindset (Verified Cape) (We Live In A Society)
You are viewing:
• Threads you have replied to
• AND Threads that have new replies
• OR private message conversations with new replies
• Thread OP is displayed
• Ten posts per page
• Last ten messages in private message history
• Threads and private messages are ordered by user custom preference.

Topic: Dominion and Conqueror Captured!
In: Boards ► Places ► Canada ► Toronto ► Teams ► Family Compact

Doctor Cape (Original Poster) (Veteran Member) (The Guy in the Know)
Replied 3 hours ago:
Some details are still missing, but it's safe to say that Dominion and Conqueror, two of the Compact's strongest enforcers, are now in PRT custody after a series of events at one of their raves. For the uninformed, here's a very brief summary:
  • A while after the party started the music suddenly cut out and played this audio, just before a purple pickup truck slams through one of the walls.
  • Two people, likely capes, exit the vehicle and start opening up, turning people into blue cubes.
  • Dominion and Conqueror, who were both present at the rave, presumably tried to stop them, but were unsuccessful. A fight occurred and the new capes were victorious.
The PRT's statement credits "Sigma" and "Giga" as responsible for capturing them, so we at least know their names.

Footage can be found here and here.

Anyways, discuss!

(Showing Page 3 of 7)

Icy Senator
Replied 29 minutes ago:
Does anyone even speculate why they decided to play a snippet of the entrance theme for an Earth Aleph wrestler? Based on their costumes from that shaky cell phone video, suits and tuxedos have nothing to do with wrestling.

Gigachad (Verified Cape) (Bottom Text)
Replied 27 minutes ago:
@Icy Senator
No, seriously, you wouldn't. I'm going to make this clear from now on: Our sense of humour will be the strangest all of you will ever witness. Everyone else is a soyjak, and we are the chads.

Paramaple (Cape Groupie)
Replied 25 minutes ago:
Considering the username, are you one of the new Toronto capes? I just want to confirm.

Replied 24 minutes ago:
Yes.

Paramaple (Cape Groupie)
Replied 21 minutes ago:
Oh wow, you actually replied!

End of page. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

♦ Topic: The Sigma Male and Gigachad Thread
In: Boards ► Places ► Canada ► Toronto

SigmaMaleGrindset (Original Poster) (Verified Cape) (We Live in a Society)
Replied 18 minutes ago:

View: https://i.imgur.com/21HeU7C.mp4
Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and welcome to-

-wait no, wrong script.

Welp, guess I'll drop the info. Yes, this thread is about Toronto's two newest capes, Sigma and Giga. And yes, we are the OPs of this thread. Totally not biased!

Oh yeah, sometimes we'll confirm or deny any speculation on the two of us in this thread too. Feel free to ask questions too, but it doesn't mean you'll get a straightforward answer. We've also got a meme thread where we shitpost stuff none of you will probably understand. (i'll put up the link soon)

You get the idea.

(Showing Page 1 of 2)

Replied 18 minutes ago:
First

The Beard (It Ain't Over Yet)
Replied 16 minutes ago:
Is there a reason Sigma's mask literally a trollface?

Replied 16 minutes ago:
Because we are the masters of trolling and tomfoolery.

The Beard (It Ain't Over Yet)
Replied 15 minutes ago:
That doesn't really answer my question, dude

Replied 14 minutes ago:
Did I stutter?

Thunderdome90
Replied 12 minutes ago:
Why do I have a feeling that you two aren't gonna get along with anyone at all?

Replied 11 minutes ago:

Thunderdome90
Replied 9 minutes ago:
How's that supposed to be a counterargument? The only thing you did was add some strawmen.

Blade Zero
Replied 8 minutes ago:
who's Markiplier, never heard of them before

Replied 7 minutes ago:
you'll find out in a couple of months :)
if you somehow get access to earth aleph internet look there

End of Page. 1, 2

Topic: Sigma and Giga's Shitposts
In: Boards ► Off-topic ► Humor ► Memes

Replied 9 minutes ago:

Replied 9 minutes ago:

(Showing Page 1 of 2)

goombawithahome13 (Veteran Member)
Replied 7 minutes ago:
Aren't some of these against the rules?
Cute pop tart cat art though.

flaoooau
Replied 6 minutes ago:
...what
you two capes have the most fucking unhinged and schizophrenic sense of humor i've ever seen

swegtoo8 (Meme Connoisseur)
Replied 5 minutes ago:
All I have to say is: Where the hell are the punchlines? I literally do not get the context behind any of them except for nyan cat, and even that is iffy.
These feel more like shitposts, not actual memes.

Replied 5 minutes ago:

Replied 5 minutes ago:
@swegtoo8 Consider that not all humour has an obvious punchline. We'll be doing another dump of our extremely ironic memes tomorrow.

_AltAttack64 (Not a sock)
Replied 4 minutes ago:
@SigmaMaleGrindset @Gigachad
Are you two even sane??? Who tf posts these types of memes and expects people to find them funny?!

Replied 4 minutes ago:
Don't care, didn't ask. Cope and seethe, because from now we're gonna post these kinds of memes everyday.

Miller (Verified PRT Agent)
Replied 2 minutes ago:
When you said that your sense of humour was the "strangest anyone will ever see", this was definitely not what I was expecting. Be aware that your online activity does play a part in your reputation.

SupremeTinpotLeader (The Dictator)
Replied 1 minute ago:
hey Sigma and Giga, just want to let you know that I'm one of people who'll laugh at your memes even though I may not understand them, don't need to understand everything
i'll support you two for the foreseeable future

End of Page. 1, 2

"Gigachad speech bubble, copy-paste, send," I muttered to myself, while typing on the Internet access console.

So far, our "experiment" of posting memes from the late 2010s/early 2020s was going as I expected. Most of the responses were either confusion, shock, or both. The sheer absurdity of our memes left them guessing for any possible answers. Reading all of the replies and theories so far left us laughing on more than one occasion.

Back on Earth Prime, we'd never be as toxic as we were right now, but getting sent into this setting with blatantly OP powers was basically an invitation to "spread the word about the noble and underrated art form that is video games," as Über and Leet put it.

Except it was modern Internet memes and humour instead of video games (and the fact we weren't trying to be villains).

And also trying to save the world at the same time - which then made me realize the similarities and differences between us compared to U&L. Someone's definitely gonna make a comparison comment eventually.

Turning back to the display, I noticed a new notification from a PHO moderator. Oh great, it's gonna be a warning message or something- ...yep, it is.

The message itself wasn't noteworthy. "Unacceptable behavior for PHO, cease or risk punishment increasing in severity leading to a ban, blah blah blah" was the most accurate summary for it. Plus a small note that since we were new, it was only a verbal warning.

And I hadn't even started doing the devious shit like doxxing people with the caterpillar video or sending them "I am rapidly approaching your location" memes yet!

Sighing, I began typing up a bog standard apology to refrain from such behaviour... for now.

Key emphasis on the "for now". An idea I originally had when we first arrived suddenly presented itself once again, in my mind. I glanced at Anthony, letting him know I had something to say.

"I'm going on a shopping trip."

"For what? And is the place that you're going to even on Earth Bet?"

"A solution to ensure we can continue acting like we just did on PHO without being slapped around by the mods. In more direct terms, an AI sidekick. Totally not because i want to recreate those jarvis memes. You also got that sternly worded DM, right?"

A quick nod was the needed confirmation that it was a yes.

"Also, no for the second part. Which is also why I'd prefer to do the trip solo, unfortunately."

"Nah, I get it. I'll just continue to browse the Internet here and find some more major differences this Earth has."

"Got it. Cya for now."

"Cya."

A TF2 teleporter was created in front of me, and started setting itself up. As a final farewell for my journey, I waved to Anthony, which he returned. I stepped on once the setup had finished, beginning the process of multiversal travel.

Where to, exactly?

Well, the numbering scheme of the type of AI being 3-4 digits should be a sufficient hint.

Last edited:
Back