2 DRAGONS 2 DOGMA

It's gonna be a sequel-remake of the first game like FF7R where they actually get to finish the content instead of cobbling it together at the last minute and you'll go to the moon to fight dragons it'll be raw.

Still a 0/10 if they don't get insane J-rock for the title theme though, we must be the dangan.

I'm hoping that whatever outrageous, tonally dissonant theme song they pick plays when you fight a dragon. Basically the only want to make Dragon's Dogma go harder than it already did was to have Into Free kick in whenever a drake shows up.

Very excited to send enemies to the shadow realm with Grand Gicel again.

I'm curious if there'll be a Dark Arisen equivalent that I should wait for.

Honestly I'm not sure how much I want to actually play a Dragon's Dogma 2. I thought the basic combat gameplay of Dragon's Dogma was fun, but it was the travel that made it tedious and annoying. However, I'm willing to believe that I was just playing the game wrongly, and I should have done something to get more teleport points or some such.

There better be some heavy j-rock when you fight the Dragon. Gotta keep that sountrack dissonance.

is it odd i havent really played the first and im kinda exited for the sequil? im actually building my self up to start my first full playthrough of Dark Arisen.

Honestly? I think one of the big things I want for the sequel is multiple character slots. I wouldn't mind multiple save slots per character either, but that's far less important. I like playing around with different classes, but that costs discipline I'd rather spend on skills. Incidentally, does anyone know where the savegames are stored?

i dunno i wouldn't mind the controls being tightened up my self. ive got about 20 hours on the game currently. the last time i tried playing i got pissed off and dropped the game at the Chimera tutorial fight. because every single god damned time i tried to grab the chimera to climb and attack a bit the fucking pawn mage was always in the way and got grabbed instead. 5 times in a row i was just done.

cept when the mage pawn is in range lol. i kid you not every damn time. but ima try and stick with it this time really wanna get through it before 2 comes out.

Edit: So started up DA got to character creation spent about 20min making my character. first cutscene character looked horrible. immediatly quit out to try and redo creation. no go have to start a new game. i want a better save system thats what i really want for 2 this is i dunno wtf they were smoking but for an rpg this is a horrible save system.

Last edited:
Back