User Fiction

Written a story? Post it here for other users to read.

Sub-forums

Original Fiction

For original works
Threads
Threads
  • Dartz
Original 

Worm

For fanfiction related to the webnovel Worm and the Parahumans series by Wildbow.
Threads
Threads

Weird History

Historical timelines and stories of a supernatural, futuristic, or simply "weird" type!
Threads
Threads

Fanfiction Discussion

Want to get a discussion going about the fanfiction? This is the place.
Threads
Threads

Archive

For archived stories without any other posters cluttering the thread.
Threads
Threads

Filters

The Entities are wanderers of the insterstellar void; they have seen many worlds and travelled across their paralells and alternates. But not all worlds contain simple fossil fuel burning primates. They once attacked something that sent them running, machines that fought toe to toe with the entities in protection of their Progenitors. The entities ran, but not before losing a large amount of their population, they vowed to never touch that universe again, but things rarely ever go to plan...
Latest Threadmarks
Since FFN's a bit wonky lately I've decided to post the first six chapters onto this thread for the sake of archival purposes so that I can have a redundant backup in case things go down south. "A fleet without an ocean, a humanity scarred forever by war. An admiral without a fleet, and a galaxy on the brink of war. It is the link in between, that will decide our fate, and that of the galaxy as a whole." CW: PTSD, depression, hand-to-hand combat and bayonets. I strongly recommend not for...
Latest Threadmarks
Mark Grayson meets a friend. A lovely, beautiful friend.
Latest Threadmarks
The Fleet of Fog. Legendary figures, the last of those who bore Shipsouls, vanished into the mists of history, to be forgotten, their service drowned in an endless sea. Until a single facility buried underneath Mars emits a ping that the nascent UNSC traces.
Latest Threadmarks
  • New
Words
The year is 2552, Humanity is at war with the covenant. The Parahumans of the Talents Operations Group work in tandem with the United Nations Space Command just to survive against the threat of extinction. War tears through the galaxy, bodies and planets left burn under hails of plasma. The next in line for this trail of destruction is the planet Reach, and its defenders.
Latest Threadmarks
What if Worm was just a Matrix simulation, and an operative came calling ... ? Disclaimers: 1)...
Latest Threadmarks
The Adventures of a World Walking Elf. If you have a better summary, I'll take it! I'm bad at summarising.
Latest Threadmarks
TW: Violence, Language, Explicit Sexual Content, Kink, Gore In Book 02, A Swarm Leader has found her place with her new burgeoning family, Saint Celestine and The Inquisitor Katarinya Grayfax. Now she adventures before a crusade, having her final moments before War hits her tired team. Co-written by @Dapperlad1
Latest Threadmarks
After the end of the world, Fortuna retired to Utopia. No Earth Bet, Gold Morning over with, no way for anyone to find her, she's got a great retirement: infinite energy, post-scarcity society, no crime, and it is all due to those massive ships in the sky over each city. Nothing to worry about at all...
Latest Threadmarks
It sucks getting abducted from your home by some flying, winged annoyance from another Universe. Luckily I didn't end up in Worm. Sadly I'm in Fallout and it sucks. But I have the Celestial Forge and I will build myself to victory. I'm building Steam.
Latest Threadmarks
Wherever she ends up, Taylor Hebert always seems to throw a wrench in things. Why would being resurrected and wielding the Light be any different? Or: in which Taylor ends up becoming the Queen's left hand and the Vanguard has no idea how to handle it. A Post-GM Destiny AU.
Latest Threadmarks
Words
Veridia seethes and Calth burns. Obroa-Skai falls and the Inner Rim is breached. Two galaxies teeter on precipices that grow ever more treacherous. Luke Skywalker leads his New Jedi Order into an uncertain future, facing questions he had never considered and foes more alien than before. The New Republic grapples with the responsibility and the mantle it has taken up. The Imperium is struck alight by the flames of treachery, driven by all-too-human vices and sins. Translating into the...
Latest Threadmarks
A fic where the main character is the result of an alternate universe where ***REDACTED BY ORDER OF C*.***
Latest Threadmarks
After her death by Setsuna F. Seiei's hand, Anew Returner finds herself alive in the Universal Century and got rescued by a member of the Jupiter Energy Fleet. Several years later as a captain of her own Jupitris-class freighter to have a new life of her own, she eventually got herself involved in the Gryps Conflict between the AEUG and the Titans.
Latest Threadmarks
A guy sets out for his first day at work. Halfway through the journey, the job description and location changed. His Mom did say that a job in the Sales department was the hardest one he could find. Maybe saving his new Local Multiverse from its eventual destruction would be easier? <> In case the title seems familiar to you then, yeah it was made after I read some Mushoku Tensei fanfiction. Now the title is pretty straightforward to translate, "Hashoku Tensei" or "Hatsushoku Tensei" can...
Latest Threadmarks
Ladies and gentlemen, fairies and goblins, Venusians and Martians... Kazuma Satou is entering... the twenty-second century.
Latest Threadmarks
AN: You need to read Rogue Knight to figure out how and why the galaxy went to hell once the...
Latest Threadmarks
Threadmarks for keeping track of the story of The C.O.R.E to Success.
Latest Threadmarks
This is a spin-off of my Rogue Knight stories. The two points of difference is that Veil ends up joining the Confederacy early in the Clone War, while the handful of Old Republic Jedi end up at Coruscant, setting the stage for a different, shorter conflict. In other worlds, the Dark Side gets a vote and a Sith from the Old Republic-Sith Empire war era, ends up in the Clone Wars and immediately derails the course of the conflict.
Latest Threadmarks
After many trials and tribulations, the Jovian Gathering has established itself as its own force in the galaxy, and has re-integrated with the rest of the Federation. The USS Buran, 'on loan' to the Federation, finds herself at a crossroads in her life, and decides to have a child. A new generation of Ship Mind. She took a Chance.
Latest Threadmarks
When mysterious, migrating aliens from beyond the light cone of humanity wander into the Inner Sphere's business, everything changes in a flash, their marvelous technologies transforming the world in ways thought inconceivable. OR When a band of galaxy wandering Kerbals stumbles upon the Inner Sphere, it's easily the funniest thing to happen to any of them this century.
Latest Threadmarks
A Star Trek Online Captain finds herself, her ship and crew sent back into the past by Q's asshole son.
Latest Threadmarks
About four years ago, I decided to get into fanfiction writing myself. Thing is, I had no...
Latest Threadmarks
Foreword from the Writer Hello there, I'm AlienfinderX and I working on a Multi-Crossover No Man's Sky fanfic with Semi-Self-Insert/Original Character protagonist. This going to be my serious attempt at writing a fanfic as I more of an idea guy then a writer. I planning to do a lot of worldbuilding with the themes of No Man's Sky and use of the deeper lore as possible. And also adding some elements from other popular franchises that makes sense in a logical way. Please leave any comments...
Latest Threadmarks
The Eye of Aegis, a Halo x Azur Lane crossover with one Teutonic demoness in particular, but with some twists.
Latest Threadmarks
In the aftermath of Ethan Rayne's spell Xander Harris finds himself transformed into a capsuleer and finds himself drawn into the battle between Stargate Command and the Goa'uld Empire.
Latest Threadmarks
There had been tales of strange powers and creatures since time immemorial. In the time before the Traveler arrived. Myths and stories of warriors that fought to protect humanity. Tales of the ones who stood for humanity before the Golden Age. Dismissed by scholars, buried by time, the true secrets of Humanity lie waiting to be rediscovered by the daring few.
Latest Threadmarks
Queen Administrator is pretty sure she's been dumped into an experimental world intended to let humans overcome their design flaws and become less disgusting in general. It's working. However, she'd be a lot happier if Host's hormones stopped trying to turn QA's intellectual appreciation for a specific pinnacle of humanity and combat into something unnecessarily complicated. <Stop blaming me for this!>
Latest Threadmarks
Post-Gold Morning true cross with Doctor Who. Taylor meets the Tenth Doctor. Hijinks ensue...
Latest Threadmarks
A Reaper... in 40k? Its like a small fish in a pond full of krakens!! Or is it?
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back