User Fiction

Written a story? Post it here for other users to read.

Sub-forums

Original Fiction

For original works
Threads
Threads
Original 

Worm

For fanfiction related to the webnovel Worm and the Parahumans series by Wildbow.
Threads
Threads

Weird History

Historical timelines and stories of a supernatural, futuristic, or simply "weird" type!
Threads
Threads

Fanfiction Discussion

Want to get a discussion going about the fanfiction? This is the place.
Threads
Threads
Discussion 

Archive

For archived stories without any other posters cluttering the thread.
Threads
Threads

Filters

Rebecca is a war criminal, a disposable asset, and ill socialized. After accidentally killing Jeff Bezos with her Subaru while fleeing the police in Seattle, she is kidnapped to The Crossroads, a place where worlds interconnect. Read along as she tries to solve a multi-verse ending threat, fight the Old Gods, and find true love. Trigger Warning: Rebecca is foul mouthed, aggressive, and lethally competent in combat. There will be explicit sex scenes, glorification of drugs, gratuitous...
Latest Threadmarks
It's not about where you started. It's not about where you end up at the end of it all. It's about the path you take along the way. It's the good you do, the small things that nobody else could. That's what really matters. That's what makes a real hero. That, and the world-threatening plots you stop along the way. This is a story about heroes in unlikely places. About found family and the lengths a person will go to protect what they've found. This story is a custom AU that I've been...
Latest Threadmarks
Fate is not fickle. Chaos will throw away years of planning for the sake of satisfying a passing whim, and Law will destroy its own work of many ages if it's found to violate some strange principle that had been forgotten by all. But the designs of Fate cannot be changed or avoided, no matter whether those who struggle against it are man or god. Unrelenting, unrepenting, Fate will march its puppets in a dance only it knows, for purposes almost none can fathom, and nothing will stop it...
Latest Threadmarks
Let us read the stories of each X in each Dimension, and see how they shall live their new lives in each story of this anthology series.
Latest Threadmarks
Most would not expect to be gifted with incredible power, much less to be tasked with saving entire worlds from destruction. The first of a new breed is sent to a world under golden skies, a world on the brink of destruction. Cerise follows in their wake. Given a task by an empire as old as humanity itself, a multiverse on the brink of an endless crisis. Help is on the way. But were it so easy… If this one fails all will be one under the cerise sky.
Latest Threadmarks
Three of my stories fused together like some kind of mongrel freeform writing debacle. Total crack. No apologies would possibly be enough, so just enter at your own risk.
Latest Threadmarks
Heavily inspired by Tersin's Bootstrapping(Go check it out. It's great) Guy wakes up in DXD and tries not to die a guresome death
Latest Threadmarks
Words
Words
Words
I dreamed of logistics networks and laws and lovers. I awoke to a nightmare, or did I ever truly awake? I hated mysteries like this, especially when they involved potential murder and factions. Waifu Catalog Inspired. Occasionally mature. Don't worry about it.
Latest Threadmarks
SI in worm. Going to be a long time before this gets anywhere.
Latest Threadmarks
Words
A young Man bored and tired with life decides to fill out a CYOA for the first time having read a few stories based on a few. Little does he now filling out this random CYOA has consequences no one was expecting. Waking in a new world of horrors and science fiction what could possibly go wrong.
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back