Your Avatars are Gladiators!

Hmmm. Well, as an undead knight thing, I'd probably die somewhere between rounds 7 and 19. Hard to say exactly when. Unless I assume I'm an entire stack of Black Knights, in which case I probably die sometime after the mecha show up.

OPEN FIRE!

Yeah, until stuff shows up that can tank several death stars to the face along with a bunch of self-replicating killer robots, I'm good.

Alright, since you guys seem more interested in finding a way out than fighting, you get a reward. The higher you go, the more rewards you get. If you die, game over, and you get your rewards.

End-game Aria of Sorrow Soma. Hmmm...

It all depends on if I get the Chaos Ring. If I do, it gets to mechas before I start running into serious problems. If not, probably worn down well into the modern weapon part.

I get eaten by the slime as I instinctually try to cuddle with it, with a last-minute wish that I had found actual fan art of Arhu instead of just using a cat I thought looked like him.

Because seriously,don't get me wrong, I love my cat, but his most defining features(besides his ears; some bastard snipped them before dumping him near my grandmother's house) is his utter lack of survival instinct; he's the sweetest non-kitten cat you'll ever meet.

Edit: I've since gotten a kitten. I was rereading, and figured I should make a correction...

Last edited:
So, a 50 kiloton battleship. I think I will resort to punching things for a long time. Ammo is valuable. Better hope there is fuel, though.

Also, I hope to find a way to link up with other ships. Combined Fleet Action, ho!

New avatar, so I'm back. With the Unconquered Sun. I win all the fight.

I last an arbitrary amount of rounds until the cycle ends or high scale and/or conceptual-esque weapons are brought out. Whichever comes first.

Or I could just leave the arena and wander off elsewhere.

Oh and I'm two people now. How strange.

Well, I guess since my character is a gender bent version of a Dynasty Warriors character, I just have to keep hitting them until the enemy dies, right?

Back