Your Avatar vs. the Last Video Game That You've Played

How would you do?

• Total voters
Killy in Quantum Break.

I doubt Paul Serene ever entertained the possibility of a posthuman killing machine showing up.

Zero Suit Madoka in Homefront: The Revolution: Beyond the Walls... She burns to death following a Missile Ignition.

Last edited:
I wonder what Dorn's persona would be? I can't really see him as a phantom thief though.

Battleship Nagato in ME1. Well, this is a cakewalk. Personal kinetic barriers can't do shit against this kind of firepower.

Inter-dimensionally displaced twelve year old Ninja Cat ends up fighting Null Sector Omnics. Is it Tuesday again already?

Last edited:
I don't think Mimikyu can effectively take Joker's place. Just not stylish enough to do this:

I am a kitty. I am in Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

I think I'll be okay so long as I stay in a town.

Ruby Rose in Persona 5. So instead of fighting Grim, she's fighting Shadows while attending High school. So not much has changed.

Killer Queen/Bites the Dust in L.A. Noire...

Well, unless Cole Phelps can develop a Stand that can allow him to see/potentially counteract Killer Queen/Bites the Dust I don't see this ending well in the slightest.

P5's Joker in the Secret World. God, the Palace of a Filth-infected would be so fucked up.

Faith and Molly in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep? Dunno. Can I get a keyblade?

...Armless Machine biped vs Hollow Knight.

Honestly, given Hollow Knight is about a sentient insect kingdom it slightly depends on the scale...

So since I don't see myself playing any new games for the foreseeable future because of Zelda, I'll just go through games I've played before:

Dark Souls 3: Killing the enemies and bosses isn't a problem, it's not being unkindled and often being unable to reach certain areas.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse: I likely get mistaken for an oozaru and pasted, unless I learn to use ki which could be very fun.

Fallout 4: Bar game mechanics or superweapons that are found after I stopped playing I don't think anything poses a big threat to me.

Godzilla PS4: If I can get size upgrades from reactors to eventually reach 100m this is great.

Back