Your Avatar vs. the Last Video Game That You've Played

How would you do?

• Total voters
Just as the title says. Your avatar has to get through the last video game you've played.

I was playing State of Decay: Breakdown. Because it's a survival mode as opposed to a story, my goal will be to have the RV fixed and escape the valley. Since my avatar is Delta 2, the sole survivor of the tutorial mission of X-COM, Enemy Unknown, there's a 60% chance that I get torn in half because I was overwhelmed by the sheer number of zombies, 25% that I accidentally blow myself up with my own grenade. 10% that I intentionally blow myself to prevent myself from getting torn apart, and 5% that I manage to escape.

So, what about you?

Last edited:
Sins of the Prophets Mod for Sins of a Solar Empire.

I could probably handle myself defending a world, but going on the offensive?

SMT4 as a character who's main stick is commanding demons and gods and her favorite one. This is literally a perfect match, I just have to hope I don't get blindsided by any of the twists I haven't seen yet.

I last played a game called Hexxagon. It's a board game similar to a cross between checkers and othello.

I think I'm good.

You just pitched an extra-omniversal hyper-omnipotent against a bunch of 1930-50s(ish) tanks. I could accidentally wipe out the whole planet they are on by farting.

Good job, OP. Good job.

The last game I played was COD: Ghost.

Needless to say I stomp everyone

Last game I played was Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and stopped playing during the final boss battle with Armstrong after he went shirtless on me so... yeah, Armstrong is getting reaped.

My Avatar is propaganda for Tropico's El Presidente.

Last game I played was just released Tropico 5.
Can propaganda for El Presidente get El Presidente to vote for El Presidente?
(Vote El Presidente or Else)

My Avatar is propaganda for Tropico's El Presidente.

Last game I played was just released Tropico 5.
Can propaganda for El Presidente get El Presidente to vote for El Presidente?
(Vote El Presidente or Else)
First, El Presidente need to change the laws so that he can vote in the presidential elections.

Then, he must take away the right to vote from everyone else because, obviously, only El Presidente is wise enough to know who to vote for.

Oh, dear. They're actually the same game - Star Wars Battlefront 2. Of course, that was multiplayer, so there's no story, and that would be boring.

Before that, well... the Minecraft mod Agrarian Skies. I think I've got this as long as I don't trip off the side of the skyblock too many times.

Can she kill vampires?

Easily, it's just that the last game I played was Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Which is specifically set on the eve of Gehenna.

So I'd be able to survive no problem against the usual nasties of the (Old) World of Darkness. But Gehenna is when the big boys come out to play, and Saber... probably wouldn't win a fight against them.

Of course if you live long enough all the vampires either die or become human. So it's just a matter of surviving the Antediluvians. Which is harder than I make it sound.

Easily, it's just that the last game I played was Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Which is specifically set on the eve of Gehenna.

So I'd be able to survive no problem against the usual nasties of the (Old) World of Darkness. But Gehenna is when the big boys come out to play, and Saber... probably wouldn't win a fight against them.

Of course if you live long enough all the vampires either die or become human. So it's just a matter of surviving the Antediluvians. Which is harder than I make it sound.
Well, White Wolf's policy towards canon is "Ignore what you don't like" so you could say "Gehenna? What Gehenna? Is that some Asian thing?" I've done that and I'm happy with the results.

Memetic Diomedes VS TES V.
question, is DIomedes allowed to steal the title and power of the dovahkiin?

Sorcerer Battler in Arcanum of Steamworks and Magic?

Well, that Gnome Conspiracy sideplot is going to have a different ending written into it for one...
Also, how Battler's antimagic reacts with Arcanum's magic antitech and the tech's antimagic might be kinda fun.

But Sorcerer-Battler in most things is pretty stompy and Arcanum isn't an exception.

Last edited:
Back