You are a fantasy being in another world

Muhkat Lomorki

Draconic Sorcerer
So, ROB is at it again and turns you into a fantasy being before putting you in a world of your choice.

Here's the list of what you may turn into (roll a d6 to see what you become):
-Sea Elf(1-3): With sleek, hairless navy blue skin and large, glowing fish-like eyes that can vary between green and yellow, you are a creature of the ocean. You also have sharp jagged teeth and elegant purple-pink frills. You are very androgynous and are quite thin as well. You can breathe under sea water and are physically superior to most humans, but are vulnerable to drying out if you aren't careful. You start out by the coast.
-Fiend(4-5):Your appearance is heavily deformed and noticeably inhuman in an unappealing fashion. You can quickly heal wounds, and can survive anything as long as your demonic heart(which is located in a random part of your body) isn't destroyed. Your entire body, soul, and blood is poisonous. You also can transform into a larger, more distorted demon form. You are stronger and faster than any normal human, as well as highly resistant to blunt trauma. Disease, age, radiation, and poison doesn't affect you negatively either. However, you are also now evil and lose your sense of morals. You start out in the wilderness.
-Devil(6):You are similar to a Fiend in both your demonic nature and ability to regenerate, but your heart is smaller and your regeneration greater. Even though you cannot transform, you do not need to: you can effortlessly smash man-sized rocks with a single blow of your fist, knock away bullets from the mid air with your hands, and be merely scratched by any cannonballs with the fortune to hit you. You are truly a superior being to mortals. You appear in the capital city of kingdom.

Last edited:
seems familiar somehow.

Anyway, I'm a Devil in Hellsing's Rome.

Well. That didn't last long.

Well, let's see what I got.

EDIT:
MERMAID POWERS, GO!
SpiritFluid threw 1 6-faced dice. Total: 2
2 2

Oh hey this seems neat-

*Sees three options two of which are basically the same thematically*

And you lost me. What's the point of this thread?

Back