Yamcha the Heroic Wiki Warrior! (Wiki Warrior Themed Dragon Ball Fanfic)

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Yamcha gains the Power to summon from the Heroes Wiki during the time period between the Emperor Pilaf Saga and 21st World Martial Arts Tournament Saga.

On a 1-10, he just straight summons the character.

On a 11-20, the character is enhanced in some way.
Chapter 1: Yamcha Gets Wiki Diving
Pronouns
Female
Chapter 1: Yamcha Gets Wiki Diving

It was an average day for Yamcha. Wake up, eat, hang out with Bulma, train. It was all very routine.

"Hmmm.... I honestly kind of wish something new would happen." He sighed. He then blinked.

"That was probably a bad idea to say Aloud...."

Suddenly, as if to confirm Yamcha's fears, he gets a weird itch in his head. No matter how he scratches it, it won't go away.

"Ugh... How do I get rid of this?!" He sighed, throwing up his hands. This... Seemed to work.

Roll: 19

Character Summoned: Shion (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime)

Get an Upgrade?: Yes

Specific Upgrade?: Shion can increase her already impressive speed twofold once a day.

"......"

"....."

The Kijin and the Man stare at each other blankly, completely unsure how to feel about this development and in shock.

"Yamcha, who is this?" Bulma interjected suddenly, voice with an unmistakable edge.

".....Why me?" Yamcha muttered in exasperation.

X

"Sooooooo... You just randomly summoned this woman after getting a weird itch?" Bulma asked, skepticism clear.

"Can you summon more hot chicks?!" Oolong asked hopefully. Yamcha face-palmed.

Shion, meanwhile, was looking around Capsule Corp in fascination, Puar keeping a close eye on her.

"You have to admit this is a little suspicious, Yamcha." Bulma huffed.

"Look, I'll do it again! I promise I'm being honest!" Yamcha stated. He focused and threw up his arms again.

Roll: 18

Character Summoned: Imperator Furiosa

Get an Upgrade: Yes

Specific Upgrade?: Furiosa can summon guns out of nowhere.

Furiosa took one look at her strange surroundings and pulled a gun out of the ether and shot Yamcha in the leg.

" .....Ow." he bluntly stated, thankfully being bulletproof.

"THE FUCK?!"

"Wow, what's that?" Shion Cheerfully asked Furiosa, approaching her with curiousity.

"THE FUCK?!" She repeated.

"This is going to be a long, exhausting life, I can tell...." Yamcha deadpanned.

Mmm, yes. Random stuff. As long as it doesn't reach riconculous degrees, any wiki warrior story is good to me.

Edit: I feel I should define my definition of ridonculous. It means Cataclysmic events, SCP Bullsh!t, or Toon Force shenanigans. Toon force just isn't funny anymore.

Last edited:
fun start; I'm definitely curious how long the female streak might stay, all things considered... and what they're going to do with them

... so we started with the standard jealous girlfriend AND with a posible "harem joke"... i want to say good things about the excecution despite the overly done joke".
I am worried because I do not know your "wikia parameters" is it "every fictional wikia" or are there a "list of franchises", because we risk summoning "dragon ball franchise characters out of turn" on grounds of "dbz being WAY TOO popular"
but also Good job, i am curious what would you do later?, I would expect them to call "Uranai Baba" on grounds of "fortune teller" & "magic user", because i kinda want yamcha to summon "items,cities,powers etc"

If this version also grants powers, then Buu with food-making powers is terrifying. I mean, he can create food out of nowhere.

Back