Vote tally - Wyrm (A Worm Quest)

Adhoc vote count started by Z488411 on Jan 9, 2018 at 4:24 AM, finished with 96 posts and 10 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
Z488411
Wyrm (A Worm Quest)
Post #1
Post #96

None
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] I was already at the library and even on PHO. I might as well do some more research and get a better grip on the local Cape population. Protectorate, Wards, New Wave, Gangs and independents. Maybe it would help me make some kind of decision.
    [x] Enough research for the day, maybe a walk would help. I could even pick up some more things I might somehow be able to eat along the way.
    [x] Enough research for the day, maybe a walk would help. I could even pick up some more things I might somehow be able to eat along the way.
    -[x] nothing that might make me look like I'm a tinker though.
    [X] I needed to stretch my legs. Maybe I could move on to some more practical research and find a good spot to better test my powers.
    [X] I was already at the library and even on PHO. I might as well do some more research and get a better grip on the local Cape population. Protectorate, Wards, New Wave, Gangs and independents. Maybe it would help me make some kind of decision.
Back