WI: Ancients Alien theory is proved

Ivar

Dark Reaper
And so, let's say that there is a once successful Egyptologist, let's call him Dr. Jackson. He fell into disgrace after he began to assert that the pyramids are landing platforms for spaceships and that artifacts from Egypt can be found in ancient ruins around the world.

Dr. Jackson, however, managed to collect a cult cult of believers and raised money for an expedition to the Bermuda Islands. There his expedition hoped to find traces of aliens. Naturally, all this was accompanied by ridicule and jokes from media, archaeologists and ordinary people.

About a month after the excavation began, the connection with the expedition was cut off. Nobody knew where they had gone, but many assumed that Dr. Jackson killed everyone and ran away with money ...

However, two weeks after the loss of the expedition, a huge pyramidal object rose from the ocean floor and soared over the ocean. Then the object slowly flew to the shore of the USA and stopped near the coast of Florida. The military arrived on the spot, immediately received a signal that the object was being piloted by the team of Dr. Jackson.

My question is what will happen next? Will this prove the theory of ancient aliens? To be honest, I'm more interested in the reaction of the archaeological community.​

A whole lot of cranks would become insufferably smug and never shut up about it.

But it wouldn't really prove Ancient Aliens, which if I understand the hypothesis correctly is the idea that aliens interfered with the development of humanity. A flying pyramid is evidence that aliens were here (which frankly is big enough on its own) not that they tinkered with human development.

Back