Vote tally - Why Can't My Worshippers Understand What I'm Saying?: A Well Intentioned God Quest

Adhoc vote count started by Dreaming on May 4, 2019 at 8:05 PM, finished with 38 posts and 20 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
Dreaming
Why Can't My Worshippers Understand What I'm Saying?: A Well Intentioned God Quest
Post #665
Post #702

Block
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X]Refuse. They can get their grubby hands off your people. As long as they are embedded here, they face slow accretion of context anyway.
    [X]Agree. The more they become involved, the more poisoned they will become. And you believe that, with a little help from you, the Lek-kego have what it takes to overcome this 'seed' when they find it.
    [X]Agree. The more they become involved, the more poisoned they will become. And you believe that, with a little help from you, the Lek-kego have what it takes to overcome this 'seed' when they find it.
    - [x] Waifu the Unbeing.
    - [x] Waifu the Unbeing.
    -[X] How about an additional condition. They must match your interventions. Whenever you make one, they get to make one of similar force, or save it up for later, and the same goes for the reverse Two saved interventions can be traded for the other party's cooperation on one intervention.
    [X]Accept.
Back