Vote tally - Why Can't My Worshippers Understand What I'm Saying?: A Well Intentioned God Quest

Adhoc vote count started by TheCynicalPogo on May 4, 2019 at 12:33 PM, finished with 62 posts and 32 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
TheCynicalPogo
Why Can't My Worshippers Understand What I'm Saying?: A Well Intentioned God Quest
Post #627
Post #688

Block
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X]They need this a lot more than you do. Ignore them.
    [X]You're interested. It might give you a better idea of something to aim for.
    [x]You're interested. It might give you a better idea of what not to aim for.
    [X]Agree. The more they become involved, the more poisoned they will become. And you believe that, with a little help from you, the Lek-kego have what it takes to overcome this 'seed' when they find it.
    [X] Waifu the Unbeing.
    [X]Refuse. They can get their grubby hands off your people. As long as they are embedded here, they face slow accretion of context anyway.
    [X]Say something else. Specify what.
    -[X] Not that you're not interested-you are, but you'd like to say something: You've been conscripted, and forced to CREATE, by being smushed into this cage. So while you don't know what this wager is, you have something of a counter-wager- you're smushed into this world from the inside. This Unbeing shard is wedged in from the outside. Might the two of you together have the leverage to smash this cage open? And if they do? You'll leave the Lek-kego be.
    [X]You're interested.
    [X]Agree. The more they become involved, the more poisoned they will become. And you believe that, with a little help from you, the Lek-kego have what it takes to overcome this 'seed' when they find it.
    - [x] Waifu the Unbeing.
    - [x] Waifu the Unbeing.
Back