Vote tally - Why Can't My Worshippers Understand What I'm Saying?: A Well Intentioned God Quest

Adhoc vote count started by persivle on May 3, 2019 at 11:25 AM, finished with 12 posts and 12 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
persivle
Why Can't My Worshippers Understand What I'm Saying?: A Well Intentioned God Quest
Post #626
Post #637

Line
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X]They need this a lot more than you do. Ignore them.
    [x]You're interested. It might give you a better idea of what not to aim for.
    [X]Intervene! Specify the Intervention and the point in time in which it happens.
    -[X] [Earth][Spirit][Create][Precise] The Precursor Tablet that the Void Seekers found becomes an actual physical object.
    --[X] You infuse the Void Seekers with a spirit, making their collective spirit much more defined and interactable. And as you do so, you do your best to 'program' that spirit into accepting the following information and grinding into the Seeker's collective unconscious. This drives some of the Seekers to betray the Spur Clan, keeping the air-boats and setting sail with them across the great atmospheric seas that divide the Shards. And there, guided by your design, they 'find' a Tablet left by the Precursors. They learn the 'truth' of the world and, reading it thanks to their own spirits, they learn how best to traverse the void between Shards and even the void outside Spun-Apart. The Tablet contains for them a purpose outside of the Spur Clan and outside of Unbeing. All Void Seekers will feel the urge to make this pilgrimage. And if any other Lek-kego were to ever see the Tablet, they would see nothing but an empty rock floating in atmosphere. You didn't actually make a Tablet, of course. That would require an Intervention of Earth. It is merely a shared hallucination bestowed upon the spirit of the Void-Seekers.
    [X]You're interested. It might give you a better idea of something to aim for.
    [X]Say something else. Specify what.
    -[X] Not that you're not interested-you are, but you'd like to say something: You've been conscripted, and forced to CREATE, by being smushed into this cage. So while you don't know what this wager is, you have something of a counter-wager- you're smushed into this world from the inside. This Unbeing shard is wedged in from the outside. Might the two of you together have the leverage to smash this cage open? And if they do? You'll leave the Lek-kego be.
Back