Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Caught victim by the unpredictable nature of Irene Belserion's Universe One, Athena the White Wizard was sent to the world of Azeroth where she found herself to be involved in the Second War between the Alliance of Lordaeron and the Orcish Horde.
White Wizard of Azeroth Chapter 1
Hello there, everyone and Happy Easter! Warmachine375 here and I made a Fairy Tail crossover story with Warcraft titled "White Wizard of Azeroth".

Synopsis: "Caught victim by the unpredictable nature of Irene Belserion's Universe One, Athena the White Wizard was sent to the world of Azeroth where she found herself to be involved in the Second War between the Alliance of Lordaeron and the Orcish Horde."

One-shot just in case.

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail and Warcraft. They respectively belong to Hiro Mashima and Blizzard Entertainment.

Enjoy and don't forget to review. :D

Chapter 1​

At the Eastern Front of Fiore-Alvarez War, Eastern Fiore

"How can this be?! She wiped us out without effort!"

"Complete annihilation!"

"Ah shit, she's a Machias!"

"Just like Sir Wall Eehto?!"

"Is that the reason why Sir God Serena died to her hand?!"

"Run away, run away!"

"Pull back! We are leaving!"

"Forgive us, Emperor Spriggan!"

Athena, who's known as the White Wizard and the Negative Legacy, simply glanced at the remnants of the horribly devastated million-strong forces of the Alvarez Empire that had accompanied August, Jacob and God Serena* retreating away from her. In front of the White Wizard, there were large piles of dead bodies and destroyed airships laying around her along with the devastated land courtesy of her White Dragon Slayer Magic*.

After the quick defeat of the country of Bosco and its Mage guilds in their path, the Alvarez Imperial Army's legion was told to stand by at the entrance of the eastern border of Fiore and wait for orders to mobilize as their venerable Shields of Spriggan personally confront the three of the Four Gods of Ishgar and Jura Neekis, the so-called 5th ranked "Strongest Human Wizard" blocking their way to Magnolia, their target of interest to seize the town and capture the invaluable Fairy Heart hidden underneath the Fairy Tail guildhall for their immortal ruler, the Black Wizard Zeref.

From a distance, it was quite a spectacle for the men and women of Alvarez to witness God Serena, the strongest Mage of Ishgar who had wisely defected to side with their Emperor, singlehandedly take down his former comrades of the Ten Wizard Saints despite their efforts and teamwork against him, twice in a row. While the Wizard King and The Assassin simply stood by and watched, confident of their new comrade proving himself to them of his loyalty and devotion to the Alvarez Empire.

When August finally gave the orders to march forward, they were getting ready to move and follow the Shields of Spriggan on their way to Magnolia. However, during their mobilization to catch up with the Emperor's elite Mages, the Alvarez troops were unable to witness God Serena's unceremonious demise at the hands of Acnologia who's feared by all as the Black Dragon and the Dragon King, who had quickly killed the man with eight Dragon elements faster than he can even blink.

Just as the army of Alakitasia had entered into the Eastern Fiore border, they saw the battered Wizard Saints who failed to defeat their former comrade twice and they remained too weak and wounded to get up and defend themselves. As part of their twisted way of using psychological warfare, the Alvarez troops were about to take the four and string them up on poles and crosses to inflict humiliation and despair.

With intent to parade the bodies of the beaten members of the Ten Wizard Saints on their march to Magnolia Town so that Fairy Tail will understand how futile it is to defy the might of the Alvarez Empire.

It would certainly demoralize everyone in Fiore to see the esteemed members of the thrice reformed Magic Council held in such a state.

However, what stood on the Alvarez army's way was a woman in her late forties. She had black hair with white streaks, and she wore a Zentopian Church nun attire with a holy book which she carried around on her right hand as a token of her faith. Not only that, she was looking at them serenely like an emotionless doll, which was quite unsettling. To their additional shock and horror, they even saw that behind her back was the corpse of God Serena.

They quickly assumed that she was the one behind his death and deemed her a threat to be eliminated on spot.

In retaliation to avenge the recently fallen Hybrid Theory, the Alvarez forces tried to shoot her down with a barrage of their airships' Magic cannons as disproportionate retribution.

But when the smoke cleared, the woman was completely unharmed, aside from her Zentopian nun attire being tattered and the holy book she carried was shredded to pieces on the ground. Then her serene face turned into a frown, looking very displeased at them and decided to retaliate against the eastern army of Alvarez in kind.

Dispelling her Transformation Magic disguise with a violet Magic Circle that revealed herself to be a white armored machine-like being with long hair and a pair of horns than a human Zentopian nun*, the robotic woman's optics glowed with white Magic Power and fired destructive eye beams at the million Alvarez forces, vaporizing numerous soldiers and airships within her line of sight. Not leaving her spot at all, she had continuously fired the same attack without any fatigue even while under heavy bombardment by the Alvarez forces' Magic bullets and cannons trying to kill her.

Unfortunately for them, she had shrugged all of their attacks off with ease, courtesy of the immense durability of her Alchemical Doll physiology made by her human creator Duke Barbaroa, the deceased former apprentice of Elefseria and the founder of Gold Owl, an Alchemist Guild, a hundred years ago. Along with an unlimited stamina, allowing her to fight without exhaustion.

In the battle of attrition, Athena the White Wizard had defeated the entire eastern invasion force of the Alvarez Empire within one hour.

After watching the few survivors completely vacated from the Eastern Fiore border, the white Alchemical Doll turned around to see the top four Wizard Saints being astonished of her power and the aftermath of the one-sided battle she had inflicted on the enemy force herself. She even noticed that they were trying to get up despite their severe injuries they suffered.

"Are you alright, Councilors? You shouldn't move in your current states. Now hold still, so I can heal you of your injuries.", she politely implored after scanning their organic bodies, observing that they had been defeated twice by an enemy who was far stronger than all four of them combined.

The White Wizard raised both of her hands that glowed with white magical power and a white Magic Circle towards the Wizard Saints. "White Dragon's Invigorating Ark."

The four members of the thrice-reformed Magic Council were engulfed inside the spheres of white energy from Athena which all of their wounds quickly faded away as if they never existed at all. It was indeed invigorating befitting her spell's name. They got back up on their feet without any problems thanks to Athena's healing spell on them.

She had learned this when practicing her White Dragon Slayer Magic during her incognito journey. To discover other applications aside from using it for battle and it served her well during her time at Zentopia as Sister Rachel Lothar.

"Thank you for your help, White Wizard Athena. If it weren't for your timely intervention, we would have been finished off by the forces of Alvarez.", Draculos Hyberion responded in gratitude, feeling his body recuperating back to full health and feeling good as new. The Vampire Magic user knew better than to not look a gift horse in the mouth despite hearing rumors about the White Wizards to be as terrible as Zeref's.

And from what he observed, she is actually a benign individual and she is definitely different from the Machias race that hailed from Alakitasia.

Lowering her hands after fixing the four men up with her signature White Dragon Slayer Magic, Athena commented with a hum, "I see that you are aware of my identity, Chairman Hyberion."

Feeling younger and his back didn't hurt anymore which was a bonus for him, Wolfheim grunted, "Your reputation as the Negative Legacy and the founder of Rebellious precedes you, Miss Athena. However, no one knew what you really looked like until you showed yourself. ... So what were you doing here in Fiore of all places, oi?"

With a short hum, the White Wizard replied to the short elderly man with a broken pair of glasses, "I was minding my own business, Councilor Wolfheim. But then I detected two massive signatures of Dragon Magic. And then one of them got snuffed out in an instant. It warranted for me to come here to the eastern border of Fiore and investigate."

"That was God Serena and Acnologia, Lady Athena. They were the sources of Dragon Magic that you had sensed.", Jura Neekis explained in a grim tone after watching the infamous White Wizard's one-sided beatdown on the Alvarez forces singlehandedly.

"I see. What happened to God Serena, the number 1 Wizard Saint of Ishgar? And why were the forces of Alvarez attempting to eliminate me for supposedly killing your comrade?", she wondered, looking back at the lifeless corpse and then turned to notice the conflicted expression of the Wizard Saints.

Thanks to Athena's healing that ensured he was no longer on the brink of death after being demolished by the eight elemental Dragon Slayer twice, Warrod Sequen replied with frown, "... God Serena had betrayed Ishgar, Lady Athena. He abandoned the Ten Wizard Saints and defected to Alvarez Empire as one of the Spriggan 12. We tried to make our stand against him here... But he had defeated us twice with no help from his fellow Shields, August and Jacob Lessio."

The Ultimate Destruction Incarnate Mage finished for his fellow God of Ishgar with a growl, "And then Acnologia took God Serena out when he showed up in his human appearance than the dreaded form of a Dragon he was well-known for, oi. Before he left, he said that he's going after 7 more Dragon Slayers and kill them by his own hand. ... That might also include you as the 8th after your display of Dragon Slayer Magic here."

After hearing that from the two elder members of the Four Gods of Ishgar, the White Wizard proclaimed with a stoic resolve as she found a new target within her line of sights to search and destroy, "Very well, I will go find Acnologia and eliminate him where he stands. He cannot be allowed to roam free on this continent. It is part of my purpose as a Dragon Slayer."

Widening his eyes in shock, the Council Chairman tried to dissuade her from throwing away her life even though she was an Alchemical Doll, not a human, "I advise you not to, Lady Athena. God Serena was the mightiest Mage of Ishgar but Acnologia had easily slaughtered him on spot before he even let him attack. Even the Black Wizard Zeref feared the Black Dragon despite his own equally dreaded power."

Undeterred from fulfilling her purpose, Athena responded with a logical argument, "It is true that God Serena may have fallen due to his carelessness, Chairman Hyberion. ... But his body still contains the eight powerful Dragon Lacrimas - the hearts of the Dragons that were slaughtered and sold by Georg Reizen, the famed Dragon Eater and founder of Diabolos guild. My scanners recognized the Magic Power signatures of these Dragons from Guiltina, all strong in their own right. To ensure these powerful Lacrimas won't be put waste, I will take all of his Dragon powers and absorb them into my body."*

Standing before the lifeless corpse of God Serena, Athena raised her right hand with another White Magic circle appearing and began to extract her quarry. "Whiteout."

Eight massive orbs of Magic Power began to emerge from the deceased Hybrid Theory, floating in mid-air and as a result, the Dragon Lacrimas inside God Serena were completely drained out of magical energy. They're nothing more than fancy looking jewelry now. She directed each of God Serena's eight elements to be absorbed into her Alchemical Doll body one at the time, properly processing them.

While the Wizard Saints simply stood and watched the assimilation before their eyes, not wanting to cause an unintentional interruption. The Negative Legacy was taking in the eight elements of their former comrade as carefully as she can, becoming a part of her being. Because implanting a Dragon Lacrima into a person's body was not easy as it looks, resulting in the existence of the Second Generation like Laxus Dreyar from Fairy Tail, the wanted fugitive Cobra from Oración Seis/Crime Sorcière, the recently deceased God Serena; and the Third Generation like Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney, the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth.

Otherwise there would have been an army of Dragon Slayers being created already, which it is a ridiculously expensive bankruptcy waiting to happen.*

After taking in the last Dragon Lacrima, Athena slowly closed her optics before she then opened them that glow brightly, which briefly blinded Draculos Hyberion, Wolfheim, Warrod Sequen and Jura Neekis; all Wizard Saints using their arms to cover their eyes. Spreading her arms, she manifested all of the elements floating around her: earth, fire, water, wind, lightning, diamond, light, white, and darkness.

"It is done. I have nine Dragon Slayer Magics at my disposal, and I am finally complete.", the White Wizard stated with a smile, feeling the new levels of increased Magic Power and the new sensations within her. She was very pleased of the results after absorbing the deceased #1 Wizard Saint's powers and she will put them to good use than squander them.

"Complete? What do you mean by that, Lady Athena?", Warrod questioned with a confused look which his fellow Wizard Saints were curious as well.

Dispersing the nine elements, Athena explained to the tree-looking old man, "I am merely a prototype Alchemical Doll, created by Duke Barbaroa's Alchemy and the Machias technology from Alakitasia as his debut work a hundred years ago. He wasn't able to complete me after he died in an accident at Gold Owl. My goal was to absorb enough Magic power so that I can feel emotions... But now, after absorbing this much from your former comrade, I feel whole."

Among the eight elements she absorbed, fire, she felt the passion; wind, she felt the freedom; earth, she felt the stability; and water, she felt the tranquility.

To her, it was the greatest feeling of her long-lived lifespan as an Alchemical Doll! She can definitely fulfill her purpose given to her by Duke Barbaroa and Elefseria the Law Dragon.

She can do this!

She felt great!

She can do this!

"With this much power, Acnologia will be destroyed. And after that, the Five Dragon Gods at Guiltina are next! They will all crumble before my power as the White Wizard!", she boasted with a smirk, feeling very elated.

With concerned looks, Warrod, Wolfheim and Jura noticed that the female Alchemical Doll apparently took more than just God Serena's powers with her Whiteout from their point of view. Although, they kept quiet to themselves and would discuss it after the Alvarez invasion of Fiore is repelled from the remaining fronts of the north, south and west.

"The Five Dragon Gods actually exist?! I see that the Wizard King wasn't exaggerating at all.", Draculos Hyberion remarked with a shocked face after he had overheard August claiming that God Serena was "blessed by the Dragon Gods" only for the latter to brush off that they aren't real and bragged that if they do, they will be destroyed by his hand, right before Acnologia showed up and struck the ex-Wizard Saint down.

Before leaving to go after the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse, Athena glared to fire a white eye beam and caused the nearby ground to explode, surprising the Wizard Saints. The hole was large enough to fit and bury a dead person inside it. They realized what the White Wizard was doing when she picked up the body of God Serena whose right side of his torso were brutally ripped through by Acnologia and gently placed him down there.

Athena closed the dead man's eyes that displayed a look of shock and incomprehension, and positioned his hands in a cross position. Then she used the earth element of her Dragon Slayer Magic to bury the body completely and picked up some of the remains of the large wheel of blades to use them as a makeshift cross.

"May your soul find peace in the afterlife and be absolved of your sins. I will avenge your death, a fellow Dragon Slayer to another. Give my regards to my creator, Duke Barbaroa if you meet him there. In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.", Athena made a short solemn prayer for God Serena.

"Why did you give the traitor a proper burial, oi?", Wolfheim asked with a raised eyebrow as he had taken God Serena's defection as a grave insult and not to mention, the latter had remorselessly slaughtered everyone in Bosco with August and Jacob Lessio during their march to the eastern side of Fiore during the invasion of Alvarez. Of course, the third ranked Wizard Saint was not petty enough to desecrate a makeshift grave of God Serena.

Like his fellow Wizard Saints, he was just curious why the White Wizard did that for the dead man after she absorbed the deceased Eight Dragons' powers and claimed them for herself.

"Your former comrade may have betrayed your country and almost killed you four. But during my time at Zentopia Church under the alias of Sister Rachel Lothar, I learned that even sinners deserve a proper burial. To give due to the dead despite whatever their deeds they have done in life. Leading them to a world without sin.", the White Wizard answered in response.

That gained an approving nod from the Green Magic user who sadly remembered about his old friend-turned-Dark Mage, Precht Gaebolg and his body was never found to be recovered for a proper burial alongside the grave of Yuri Dreyar, who was the first among the founders of Fairy Tail to pass away. It was a somber reminder that aside Mavis, he was the last one standing.

"If you will excuse me, I have a Black Dragon to slay and purify him from this world. Farewell, Councilors!", Athena said with a bow to them before she levitated herself off from the ground and flew away at full speed, leaving behind the Wizard Saints.

After watching Athena departing to chase after Acnologia, the remaining Four Gods of Ishgar and Jura Neekis gave a short bow to God Serena's makeshift grave. Then they began to return to the rebuilt Magic Council Headquarters where they will make contact with all of Fiore's Guilds to announce that the forces of Alvarez at the Eastern Front had been successfully neutralized, and then warn Fairy Tail of August and Jacob Lessio who were heading their way to Magnolia.

At the Northern Front of Fiore-Alvarez War, Northern Fiore

Several hours had passed as Acnologia in his human form had entered into the snowy lands of Northern Fiore in order to go after three more Dragon Slayers, who were fighting off another million strong forces of the Alvarez Empire there, and kill them like he did to God Serena. But then, his nose detected a different but familiar scent, stopping him in his tracks. "Interesting... Another Dragon Slayer. Smells like one of those Machias... And is heading this way!", he remarked with interest and anticipation.

Whoever this Dragon Slayer is, he will kill that person as well!

The Black Dragon quickly turned around to use his remaining right arm to quickly block a flying kick from a white armored woman with horns! The shockwave caused a massive deep crater on the ground he stood on. Despite the speed and momentum his opponent had when blitzing towards him, Acnologia held his ground against her and took a good look at this mechanical Mage attacking him.

"It's you!", the long blue spiky haired man recognized her.

He had heard of the White Wizard's reputation a hundred years ago at Guiltina but scoffed at the notion of Athena being as strong as Zeref who was 400 years older than her. Then she seemingly disappeared from Earth Land despite having a cult of followers. But unlike the Black Wizard who occasionally showed up at his empire or anywhere like Tenrou Island that Acnologia blew up 7 years ago, she went completely off the grid until now.

Not only that, Acnologia had sensed her Magic Power had been increased eightfold.

"Purgatory Dragon's Burning Fist!", Athena clenched her left hand that formed an orange Magic Circle which made a copious amount of extremely hot flames and punched Acnologia right in the face. It caused an extremely large sphere of scathing flames to encase Acnologia, burning up some parts of his cape. The force of the explosion pushed her away from him. Not letting up, she quickly charged up her optics and fired a pair of powerful white eye beams with a white Magic Circle at her target.

"White Dragon's Purifying Gaze!"

The attack landed a hit on Acnologia, sending him flying and causing more damage to the snowy land, melting everything in its path. It left behind a scorching wasteland. Unbeknownst to the two combatants in the middle of fighting however, the snowy climate around them had melted away simultaneously, turning into a warmer one instead.

Recovering on his feet as if nothing happened, the Black Dragon easily swiped the flames away from his cape with his remaining right arm and glared at the levitating Alchemical Doll in the sky. "So the White Wizard appears before me... You certainly lived up to your reputation despite being 100 years younger than me. Shouldn't you be in Guiltina where the so-called Five Dragon Gods hide away themselves there, believing that they have escaped my notice for 400 years?", he called out, knowing that she can hear him.

"So you knew they existed all this time?", Athena noted with a stern gaze at Acnologia while her scanners take a good analysis on her target's Magic Power Finder levels to be way off the charts than she expected. She understood how God Serena, the former owner of the Eight Dragons' powers she held, fell to the Black Dragon and intended to not fall like he did.

"Always has been. Once all Dragon Slayers including yourself on Ishgar are eliminated, they're next! Especially Diabolos who foolishly thought they can grow stronger by consuming Dragons that were already extinct by my hand! They will all crumble before my might!", Acnologia responded with a bloodthirsty smirk as he lifted up his right arm to attack the female Alchemical Doll with his Black Dragon Slayer Magic*.

"Black Dragon King's Obliteration Pillar!"

The land below a floating Athena trembled with a black Magic Circle and then erupted with a massive pillar of black magical energy heading towards her!

In response, Athena erected a powerful sphere barrier with a rainbow colored Magic Circle, made of the nine Dragon elements around her body to defend herself from Acnologia's extremely powerful spell. "Nine Dragons' Perfect Shell!"

The offensive black Dragon attack washed through Athena's defensive Dragon barrier as if it's like water passing by a solid object. Then, cracks appeared which it shattered into many pieces and dissipated but it had served its purpose in protecting the White Wizard from Acnologia.

"The Nine Dragons, huh?... I see, you've absorbed the eight powers of that foolish Hybrid Theory. Don't presume that this will give you an advantage against me!", the Dragon King observed, having sensed God Serena's use of four Dragon elements that led him to the man in Eastern Fiore and then killed him where he stood.

Honestly, the over-flamboyant fool should have attacked him immediately than start trash talking and left himself wide open. In hindsight, Acnologia should have toyed with God Serena first to make him realize in despair of how futile it is, before finishing him off in one blow when playtime is over. On the bright side, the White Wizard, who had absorbed the deceased God Serena's eight elements to add with her own Dragon Slayer Magic, might give him the entertainment he wanted.

That made up for the opportunity the Dragon King had lost previously.

"Black Dragon King's Destruction Fist!", Acnologia charged towards Athena by jumping high into the sky, encasing his remaining right hand with malevolent black energy to throw a punch at her.

"Diamond Dragon's Heavy Crusher!", Athena responded in kind, coating her left fist in a potent layer of diamonds.

Their fists of great magical powers collided against each other with black and diamond colored Magic circles, resulting in a tremendous explosive shockwave that destroyed more of the surroundings of Northern Fiore!

It even got the attention of the clashing forces of Fiore and Alvarez in the Northern Front, briefly stopping their battle and wondering what was going on. And that is before they resumed fighting once more, spilling blood and falling dead bodies everywhere on the now warmer land.

On the other hand, the White Wizard and the Dragon King traded blows in the air, receiving injuries from each other. Acnologia brutally kicked Athena in the stomach, damaging her by his physical strength and almost made a hole there too as well. Feeling livid, Athena fought back with a strong double hammer fist at Acnologia's head, sending him crashing down into the ground several meters deep.

Then the female Alchemical Doll gathered all the nine elements on her mouth with a rainbow colored Magic circle and unleashed a powerful breath attack made of the combined powers.

"Nine Dragons' Divine Roar!"

"Black Dragon King's Annihilation Roar!"

Despite being briefly stuck on the ground, Acnologia fired his breath blast with a black Magic circle to intercept Athena's attack and they clashed.

The collision of their breath attacks had devastated more of the land, widening the massive holes the two made. The following shockwave almost sent Athena off balance in the air, spinning around and out of control. She managed to regain herself mid-air and used the White Dragon's power to heal her mechanical body with a white aura around her, removing the injuries as if they were never there at all.

"Darkness Dragon's Dead End!", she raised her right hand and materialized the numerous tiny, dark spheres around her with a dark Magic circle before merging them into a larger darkness sphere and threw it at the enemy below her. Then, she charged up another attack in form of her left hand firing a massive light blast with a light Magic circle. "Spark Dragon's Wild Flash!"

After easily jumping out of the crater, Acnologia let the darkness sphere strike at him directly, smirking. He eagerly opened his mouth to consume the darkness attack into his belly, filled up to the brim. "Thanks for the meal!", he told her.

To Athena's surprise, her enemy raised the cauterized stump of his left hand, which manifested a black magical substance with a black Magic Circle and formed into a huge likeness of his Dragon form's head. The all too familiar menacing face that struck fear and terror into the hearts of humanity that saw him as the "Black Dragon in the Book of Apocalypse".

"Black Dragon King's Savage Jaw!"

The Dragon head manifestation of Acnologia's left arm extended, stretching out as long as it can to chomp through Athena's Spark Dragon blast and devoured the light. It was heading right towards her with intent to bite her hard in two!

The White Wizard decided to do the same as well, creating a head of a water-shaped aquatic Dragon with both of her hands with a blue Magic Circle. "Sea King Dragon's Culvert Wyrm!"

The two Dragon heads smashed into each other in the faces, causing black substance and water to collide, mix, disperse and spill around everywhere. Then the Dragon King's spell began to overpower her own, clearly showing the former's superiority. "What's the matter, White Wizard? Getting tired? I can do this all day!", Acnologia mocked his opponent, simply exerting more Magic Power into his attack which slowly pushed back the voluminous water spell of the mechanical Mage.

Gritting her teeth in anger, Athena retorted as she prepared for a breath attack with a yellow Magic Circle, "I am an Alchemical Doll, Black Dragon! And I do not get tired! Lightning Dragon's Roar!"

She unleashed a concentrated destructive blast into the Sea King Dragon's attack, combining the water and lightning into a shocking weapon. It instantly evaporated Acnologia's Black Dragon attack with a powerful explosion of smoke and steam, cutting the black substance from his left arm's stump whilst engulfing him. Acnologia was briefly affected by the lightning breath attack as the black substance he made was connected to his body's nervous system, gritting his teeth in annoyance.

The female mechanical Mage quickly blitzed down towards a distracted Acnologia, creating a large crescent-shaped blade made of strong turbulent wind she held with her hands that made a purple Magic Circle. She gave a powerful swinging slash attack on him. "Gale Dragon's Cleaving Sickle Wind!"

Athena cut through Acnologia's torso, drawing blood from the Dragon King who gritted his teeth in pain, treating it as an annoyance. He recalled that the last time he felt it was from Igneel the Fire Dragon King who had brutally tore off his left arm before ultimately dying to him. Which, with his right hand that made a black Magic Circle, he immediately charged his black magical energy into a sphere that grew bigger and slammed it down hard on the back of the White Wizard.

"Black Dragon King's Black Sky!"

The Alchemical Doll screamed in pain and agony, feeling the heavy damage inflicted on her mechanical body that exposed several wiring underneath. Acnologia pushed down his attack further, intending to crush the enemy with Nine Dragons into pieces. "Cavern Dragon's Crushing Wave!", she slapped the ground beneath her with both hands that brought forth a green Magic Circle, exploding the earth's terrain in a giant burst of stones and rocks, completely obliterating the ground.

That briefly disoriented Acnologia, losing his grip of his attack. It's more than enough for Athena who get back up on her feet and attacked him once more. She brought out nine advanced floating guns that emerged from her mechanical body's back and they all fired a shower of huge blasts made of the Nine Dragons' elements with nine colored Magic Circles at her enemy.

"Nine Dragons' Vindictive Saint!"

"Black Dragon King's Eternal Flare!"

Acnologia spread his arms, both his stump and his remaining right hand, to create a thousand orbs of black magical power above him with a black Magic circle and, with a push, sent them forth to rain down destruction upon his enemy.

Several orbs and blasts of various colors had crashed into each other, exploding everywhere while the rest missed and struck on the surroundings behind the White Wizard and the Dragon King. However, some of the black orbs managed to hit Athena, damaging her in the left shoulder and the right side of her mechanical head along with four out of her nine floating guns were shot down; and Acnologia got struck in the face by the colored blasts.

After the clash ended, Athena's remaining left optic widened to see the Black Dragon still standing. Aside from the superficial slash wound she inflicted on him with Gale Dragon's power and the damage on his cloak, he took all of her hits like a champ and didn't even flinch at all. Then a nosebleed appeared on Acnologia, getting his attention to use the wrist of his right hand to wipe it off from his face.

To her disturbance, Acnologia gave a small chuckle before letting out a huge laugh, clearly amused and entertained.

"All that for a scar and a drop of blood? ... Not bad, White Wizard. For that, you have my respect.", he gave praise, intending to finish her off in one blow just like he did to God Serena.

After all, it's fitting for him that another Dragon Slayer with multiple elements will follow suit.

On the other hand, Athena prepared herself for Acnologia's counterattack, intending to aim for his head and take him down with her. If not, then he will be weakened enough by her hand for the other seven Dragon Slayers to take advantage of and slay him for good.

Suddenly, the two combatants heard a clapping, interrupting their battle that demolished much of the land of Northern Fiore they fought on. They turned to see a tall, voluptuous woman with thickly braided, bow-adorned, scarlet hair. Her two front braids have two golden ornaments near the upper sections; she also wore two U-shaped earrings, and wore a red lipstick. She was dressed up in a very scantily-looking witch outfit with a large dreadlock-looking hat, the latter trait further accentuated by her staff, which is as tall as her and split into a pair of huge antlers covered with leopard-skin near the top.

And she was spectating the fight between Athena and Acnologia the whole time, clearly entertained.

"Bravo! What a wonderful show you two have made! A clash between the white angel and the black angel! Just like in the folk tale of Ishgar that I narrated previously to myself and my subordinates before coming here.", she complimented with an amused smile.

"I recognize you, Queen of Dragons... So you're still alive.", Acnologia said with a narrowed glare at the redhead woman, having seen her before for he can never forget that face.

With a surprised face albeit it was undermined by the damaged right side, Athena somewhat agreed with her target as she said, "Irene Belserion. The High Enchanter from the Alvarez Empire. You were the creator of Dragon Slayer Magic, and also the former Queen of the Kingdom of Dragnof."

While not surprised that Acnologia had already recognized her from 400 years ago*, Irene Belserion remarked to the female Alchemical Doll in front of her. "Well, I'm honored to know the White Wizard had acknowledged me. How did you come to know of my past? It might sate my curiosity..."

"I happened to stumble upon the ruins of your fallen kingdom during my travel around the world. There were some surviving records about you. About your slow descent to Dragonization and the destruction of Dragnof when you fully transformed into a Dragon and rampaged before disappearing from sight.", Athena answered as she scanned the MPF level of the strongest woman of the Spriggan 12 and they screamed bad news to her.

As for those said records, the white armored woman gave them to the Archaeological Society whom she ran into them and they paid her for recovering them. She didn't need the money to buy food and water for sustenance thanks to her Alchemical Doll physiology. Rather, it's to pay for rent when masquerading as a human during her journey of Earth Land.

Tapping her large staff on the ground that created a red Magic circle, the Scarlet Despair said with tranquil fury of being reminded about that moment of her past, "I see. In that case, I hope you two won't mind if I do this. I just don't want any unexpected interference. A part of His Majesty thinks this is a game. But I wanted him to be serious. Because of that, I desire a swift end to this war."

An enormous amount of potent red magical energy emerged from the spot where Irene stood on. It rapidly spread all across the entire country of Fiore, catching Athena and Acnologia off guard as they didn't see it coming.

"What's this?!... Some kind of new Magic you made, Irene?!", the Black Dragon guarded himself in case if it's an attack from the woman who created Dragon Slayer Magic and he will retaliate in return.

"Yes. This Magic did not exist four hundred or more years ago. It's a new generation of Magic, Acnologia.", the former queen of Dragnof confirmed.

Athena looked around in surprise, seeing everything in Fiore was affected by Irene's Enchantments as her scanners warning her of the impeding danger. "The land... All of it is Enchanted?! When did you do this?!", she demanded, feeling apprehensive and scared.

Irene Belserion confirmed, "Indeed, White Wizard. I made preparations for this to happen after I sensed Acnologia's presence coming here to the north as the fourth guest. In fact, I was supposed to confront the Dragon King and distract him until the time is right to unleash it. In addition, my new Magic needed its first testing since I made it. But when you, the fifth guest, gave him a hard time and held out the longest with God Serena's eight Dragon powers that you absorbed, I find it completely unnecessary."

"For that, I thank you. I hope we meet again.", she finished with a smile.

"NO!", the White Wizard yelled as even though she was severely damaged, she tried to attack the Scarlet Despair with a huge blast of her Nine Dragons powers in hope of interrupting it mid-casting.

But it was too late for Athena when she was completely engulfed by Irene Belserion's new Magic, followed with Acnologia. Both of them were whisked away as a result. The strongest woman of the Spriggan 12 called out the name of her new Magic she made herself, seeing that complete and total victory is at hand for her savior and Emperor, the Black Wizard Zeref.

"World Reconstruction Magic: Universe One!"

Somewhere on a small island nearby the southern continent of Azeroth, the World of Warcraft

"Ugh... Where am I?..."

Athena opened her remaining left optic, slowly getting herself up from the ground or rather a crater she had formed upon landing somewhere. She looked around, recognizing it is not Fiore. The White Wizard saw that she was in the middle of a thick lush forest. Her scanners inform her that the magical energy of this land is different than the one she's familiar of in Fiore or rather Earth Land.

"So this is the result of Irene Belserion's new Magic. She sent me to another world and it was her first use. How unpredictable... But this is not Edolas from what I heard during my travels. This world here is quite abundant with magical energy similarly like Earth Land. It feels different from Ethernano though... Questions for later.", she observed.

Athena winced in pain, remembering that she suffered heavy damage from battling Acnologia. Even with the power of Nine Dragons she obtained, the Dragon King did a number on her really hard and brutal especially on her right side of the face and left shoulder. Her mechanical form is in need of fixing and it will take time for White Dragon Slayer Magic to recharge before healing herself once more.

That also includes the loss of four of her nine advanced floating guns to her opponent and she had five left.

"At least I made Acnologia bleed the second time... If he can bleed, then he can die. Hopefully, the Dragon Slayers of Ishgar will finish the job and end him.", she said to herself, wondering who did it first which resulted in the Black Dragon losing his left arm beforehand.

The damaged White Wizard made a slow walk around the unfamiliar land to search for any signs of life and civilization. She needed to find answers from the native population of the unknown world she ended up on. Including a way to get back to Earth Land if there is a possibility with this world's own powerful Mages.

Eventually, Athena stumbled upon a shore where there's a landing of several ships that looked worse for wear and to her relief, it was manned by humans. She hid herself among the trees to not be spotted by them. However, upon taking a closer look on the natives of this world, she could have sworn that the humans looked somewhat taller and heavier. Compared to the humans of Earth Land that have a variety of appearances, such as different hair colors or unrealistic and monstrous proportions. At least that's what the males appeared as compared to their women. Not only that, they all looked haggard and tired. They were protected by a few squads of armored Royal Army soldiers and a ragtag group of militia volunteers with weapons and armor that appeared to be salvaged and improvised.

She noticed the symbol of a blue and gold lion that was on the front of their armors and shields.

"Refugees... It appears that they have lost their home and they are trying to flee. But from who?", the white mechanical Mage wondered in curiosity. Then she got her answer when the human refugees were under attack by a band of savage green skinned humanoid creatures.

From Athena's observation, they are large, hunched and frightening, wielding bloody axes and hammers as well as massive fists the size of a small child. Not to mention, her scanners detected amounts of unnatural green energy flowing through their muscular bodies. And they were very hostile towards the humans with intent to slaughter them all.

"Orcs! Lock your shields and defend yourselves!", the commanding officer in knight's armor yelled as the able-bodied men quickly made a shield formation around the refugee ships to bar the enemy from getting through and attack their women and children.

"Lok'Tar Ogar! Slay the humans! Let none survive! For the Horde!", the leader of the Orc band yelled which his comrades bellowed in agreement and they charged towards the human defenders' position.

"Yes, Hunter Zigris!"

"Swobu!"

"Dabu!"

"Kill them all!"

"Squeal, little humans!"

"I love it when they try to flee and run from us!"

"At least they will make a good sport of fighting and dying!"

Undeterred by the Orcs' death threats, the said officer ordered with a rallying cry as he raised his sword at the charging enemy, "Hold the line! Don't let the savages get near the ships! Protect our loved ones with your lives! For Stormwind!"

"FOR STORMWIND!", all soldiers and militia men shouted together as one.

Deciding to intervene and save the humans of this world she landed on, Athena raised her right arm to the sky with a yellow Magic Circle and attacked. "Lightning Dragon's Dies Irae!"

A bigger yellow Magic Circle appeared above the Orc warband before it fired down a massive lightning bolt on its targets, surprising the human defenders. Zigris and his fellow Orcs screamed in pain from the intense electrical attack frying their bodies inside out, and collapsed lifeless. The green skinned savages were killed mid-charge and it was a relief for the soldiers and militia men of Stormwind.

"What was that?"

"A divine intervention!"

"Thank the Light for helping us!"

"What a relief!"

"Take that, you vile Orcs!"

"They deserve it!"

"Bet it was quite shocking for them."

Their commanding officer looked up to see a yellow Magic Circle before it briefly disappeared from sight. "It's a work of a Mage. Someone casted a spell of lightning that dispatched the Orcs.", he informed them.

"You mean a member of the Conjurers of Stormwind had survived? I thought they were decimated by the Horde!", a militia man with a black shaggy beard remarked with widened eyes.

His comrade in Stormwind military armor with brown hair noted with relief, "It's good to know at least one survived. Those guys with long robes and witch hats really threw down with the best of them against the Orcs back in the First War."

"I see, these "Conjurers" of this world dressed themselves up in an old fashioned Mage attire and they were wiped out by this Horde during a conflict. I might as well look the part and take advantage of this.", Athena commented with interest as she made a violet Magic Circle. She does not know if there are a race of mechanical beings existing on this world* and it's best for her to blend in with the native humans just like she had done back on Earth Land.

With Transformation Magic, she reassumed the human disguise as Rachel Lothar, but this time dressed up in a new outfit like of classical robes with a pointy hat albeit they're tattered. She also made some adjustments in form of having the height of her human appearance to be like of the world's females, and it displayed some wear and tear as if she had been through a fight, which is true from a certain point of view.

In addition, she concealed the damaged parts of her Alchemical Doll body so that she will heal them later when her White Dragon Slayer Magic is fully recharged. Athena can still feel the pain of her lost right side of the face and shoulder, resulting to appear as if she closed her right eye and her left shoulder felt numb.

Turning to the forest where he believed the one who saved them was located there after seeing a glowing light, he called out, "Conjurer! I am Corporal John J. Keeshan! I thank you for your intervention!"

Athena in human form came out of the forest, walking towards the Stormwind defenders and the refugees who came out from hiding inside their ships. They saw her holding her left arm and her right eye closed, alongside her clothing looking worn down a lot. "Greeting, Corporal. My name is Conjurer Rachel Lothar. I was stranded here on this island before you and your ships showed up.", she said.

The Alchemical Doll observed how the humans of this world reacted to her showing up before them, hoping that they will buy it.

"Wait, Lothar?"

"No way! Another member of Sir Lothar's family?!"

"How come we didn't know of it?"

"Conjurers, lad. They're very secretive from everyone in Stormwind."

"Ah I see, that makes sense."

"We all have extended families. At least before the Horde showed up."

"Thanks for the somber reminder..."

"Rachel Lothar? Are you related to Lord Anduin Lothar, the Lion of Stormwind?", John J. Keeshan inquired with eyes looking hopeful and relieved that he happened to stumble another Lothar.

Intrigued that there was an actual person with the Lothar surname and deduced that this Anduin Lothar must have been an important person to these people, the disguised White Wizard answered to him, "Aye, a distant relative. Do you need of assistance?"

"Yes, please! We were supposed to be with Lord Lothar's exodus en route to Lordaeron after Stormwind had fallen to the Orcish Horde! But our ships were scattered by the storms and pursued by those damned greenskins! We're all what's left of it and we would have been wiped out by those damned Orcs if it weren't for your intervention.", he explained, speaking for the refugees of their fallen kingdom.

Taking the opportunity to explore this new world, Athena hummed before informing Keeshan and the humans of Stormwind,

"Very well, I will lend you my aid."

Author's Note: Okay, the first chapter of "White Wizard of Azeroth" is done and I hope you guys like it. Athena the White Wizard saved the Wizard Saints, absorbed the eight elements of Dragon Slayer Magic and went toward northern Fiore where Acnologia is heading. She clashed against him in battle but their fight got interrupted by Irene who unleashed Universe One. And now Athena was warped to the world of Azeroth similarly like how Acnologia was warped faraway from Fiore.

However, the effects of Irene's Universe One are permanent so when she eventually falls, there won't be an instant reverting back to normal. The consequences of her actions will stick around unlike in Fairy Tail canon.

She stumbled upon the scattered refugees of the fallen Kingdom of Stormwind who were left to wander Azeroth on their own, confused and unguided as not all under Anduin Lothar's exodus had made it to Lordaeron in Chapter 3 of Tides of Darkness novel. Because of her human alias as Rachel Lothar, they clung to her out of desperation.

Plus she did kill Zigris, an Orc hunter who was infamous of hunting down human refugees and killing them for sport in the WoW lore.

*In Fairy Tail Chapter 455, 466 and 474 of Alvarez Empire arc, Warren Rocko stated that there were a sizeable force of 1 million Alvarez soldiers led by August, Jacob Lessio and God Serena heading towards the east side of Fiore, and the three aforementioned Shields of Spriggan had destroyed the neighboring country of Bosco before facing off the remaining Four Gods of Ishgar and Jura. Yet there was no sign of the troops that the three were supposed to lead. As if they just vanished from existence and were never brought up again after God Serena had trashed his former fellow Wizard Saints before Acnologia stomped him in turn, and then August and Jacob Lessio continued on their way to Magnolia by themselves.

Only Zeref's personal army of dark armored forces from the Western Front had shown up and took part of trying to prevent Fairy Tail and their allied Guilds from reclaiming the captured Fairy Tail guildhall and their First Master, Mavis Vermillion who was held prisoner, being the Fairy Heart itself.

In this story, it was Athena who wiped out the eastern Alvarez invasion force out because they're in her way.

*In the 100 Years Quest Chapter 137, Athena was confirmed to possess Dragon Slayer Magic as part of her creation which allowed her to slay several lower-class Dragons and to counter the Five Dragon Gods as her purpose. But unfortunately, there was no specific element revealed about Athena's power to kill the Dragons.

In this story, she wields White Dragon Slayer Magic, fitting for her White Wizard epithet and the fact it possessed a Holy Attribute that purifies all. It helps the fact that Sting Eucliffe was able to consume her white magical eye beam attack in the 100 Years Quest Chapter 131, and that Athena had considered recruiting him as a fellow White Magic user among the ranks of Rebellious during their first meeting in the 100 Years Quest Chapter 133.

*In the 100 Years Quest Chapters 131 and 137, Athena had wandered around Earth Land for a hundred years and cannot be located by Elefseria's Law Dragon Slayer Magic that was capable of gathering knowledge and obtaining all information in the Magic world, far better than Super Archive. Which is confusing as her entire appearance alone would have been an easy dead giveaway to be recognized as the White Wizard.

So in this story, Athena used Transformation Magic to disguise herself as a human similarly like how Elefseria and the Five Dragon Gods (excluding Aldoron whose gigantic body carried the five cities with his seals on his back for 400 years) had done in order to blend in among humanity for convenience's sake.

She went through several random human aliases: one of them currently was Rachel Lothar, a nun of Zentopia Church.

*In the 100 Years Quest Chapter 133, God Serena was considered by Viernes, who masquerade as "Duke Barbaroa", to use his powers after reviving him as an Alchemical Doll but dropped it as he preferred other alternatives to perfect the White Wizard such as the other Dragon Slayers bar the 5th Generation whom he deemed them "impure" for eating Dragons.

In this story, Athena used her Whiteout power on God Serena's dead body to gain the latter's Eight Dragon Slayer Magics for herself in order to empower herself to take on Acnologia.

*It's a Take That jab at the Quartum Army from Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry movie who were all composed of the Fourth Generation Dragon Slayers, mass produced artificial soldiers with Dragon Lacrima (which turned out to be processed from Dragon hearts). Said Generation was made canon so that the 5th Generation, the Dragon Eaters, will be introduced when they debut as antagonists against Team Natsu in the 100 Years Quest.

Dragon hearts are rare because Dragons were near extinct and a shadow of their former selves thanks to Acnologia's genocide. Including the fact that the Quartum Army's creation should have bankrupted the Kingdom of Stella due to how incredibly expensive it was.

*Black Dragon Slayer Magic is the name of Acnologia's power I gave as a shout-out to Yakuto, the main character of Hiro Mashima's other work "Dead Rock", who used the power of the Black Dragon, which is a reference to Acnologia.

Honestly, I never liked the bullshit reveal of Acnologia eating Magic, making him completely unstoppable yet he lost to Magic (Lucy sealing his Dragon form away with Fairy Sphere that was empowered by everyone in Ishgar and Natsu using the combined 7 Dragons' power to defeat Acnologia within the Space Between Time) in the end anyway.

Plus he would have already eaten Igneel's Fire Dragon attacks in Tartaros arc or Irene's Universe One in Alvarez Empire arc than let them affect him. As for Acnologia's spells' name of Black Dragon King's, it's similar with Dogramag (the sixth member of the Five Dragon Gods who faked his death at the labyrinth) whose spells he named as Earth Dragon God's.

*Another Take That jab at Acnologia not recognizing Irene Belserion in first meeting despite the woman was the creator of Dragon Slayer Magic long ago and when he returned from Universe One's instant reversal, he acted as if he already figured it out before stomping on Irene's dead body in front of Erza and Wendy.

In this story, he knew Irene just by looking at her.

*Oh the irony considering the Humans, Dwarves, and Gnomes of the Alliance were flesh and blood descendants of the Titan-forged mechanical races on Azeroth but Athena didn't know that.

Enjoy and don't forget to review. :D

Last edited:
Interesting intro.
Looking forward to more.
Specially how an FT character that is OP changes the world of WC.

Also, kind of hope the stupid Bronze try to kill her to preserve their 'precious' timeline, only for her to kill them.

Interesting intro.
Looking forward to more.
Specially how an FT character that is OP changes the world of WC.

Also, kind of hope the stupid Bronze try to kill her to preserve their 'precious' timeline, only for her to kill them.
Thank you. Indeed, the events of the Second War won't be the same once Athena the White Wizard joins in.

Some of the Dragonflights would definitely get involved after learning the existence of a being with Nine Dragons powers that can slay Dragons.

A good start to a warcraft story
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it and I appreciated that. :)

Discord recs have brought me here!

It seems interesting so its watched; One thing I'll note however if you want my unsolicited advice:

I wouldn't spend *too* much time explaining base universe "things" because I, for one, haven't ever seen fairy tale and the explanations are *mostly* flying over my head because I have no idea who any of the characters are or their significance. So if its *meant* to be informative to those who haven't read or watched fairy tale then its *not* entirely helping, it just feels like an info dump (mostly) And the people who have read/watched fairy tale are already going to know so it'll just be redundant in their case

So unless its specific changes made from the default story to enable THIS universe to function. I wouldn't go into TOO much detail. You'd actually be surprised how much information can be given in a piece meal fashion through just context clues and regular "In universe" discussion on what XYZ individual or situation is currently playing around in the plot. It makes things far more digestible and allows the reader to internalize the information because its immediately relevant rather than a big ol word block they have to constantly return to as a "reference"

Keep the chapters coming and have fun :)

Discord recs have brought me here!

It seems interesting so its watched; One thing I'll note however if you want my unsolicited advice:

I wouldn't spend *too* much time explaining base universe "things" because I, for one, haven't ever seen fairy tale and the explanations are *mostly* flying over my head because I have no idea who any of the characters are or their significance. So if its *meant* to be informative to those who haven't read or watched fairy tale then its *not* entirely helping, it just feels like an info dump (mostly) And the people who have read/watched fairy tale are already going to know so it'll just be redundant in their case

So unless its specific changes made from the default story to enable THIS universe to function. I wouldn't go into TOO much detail. You'd actually be surprised how much information can be given in a piece meal fashion through just context clues and regular "In universe" discussion on what XYZ individual or situation is currently playing around in the plot. It makes things far more digestible and allows the reader to internalize the information because its immediately relevant rather than a big ol word block they have to constantly return to as a "reference"

Keep the chapters coming and have fun :)
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

And of course, I will keep that in mind of your advise to tone it down and focus more on the "Show, Don't Tell" aspect.

Back