Whatever Villains Victorious!

Pronouns
Female
No one was sure how or why it happened. There are many theories . Whatever the reason, 10 Random Universes have been mashed together into one big world. In the ensuing chaos, many heroes were defeated and 10 Villains teamed up, splitting the world up amongst themselves. Many surviving heroes attempt to eek out an existence in this new world order. Villains who didn't get into The Big 10 occasionally Don't have much better luck. How will this world go on in this state? Will things ever get back to normal? Only time will tell....

The Big 10:

LeChuck (Monkey Island)

Seymour 'The Big' Cheese (Samurai Pizza Cats)

Lord Zedd (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers)

Dr. Claw (Inspector Gadget)

The Master (Doctor Who)

Omega Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)

Dr. Cinnamon J. Scudworth (Clone High)

Black Mage Evilwizardington (8-Bit Theater)

Sauron (The Lord of the Rings)

The Brain (Pinky and The Brain)

_

Alright everybody, this is a thread where you can discuss many things using the above template. how the world works, who rules what, how certain characters are getting by, etc, etc.

Have fun speculating and worldbuilding with me!

As someone who's admittedly unfamiliar with some of the listed characters (Seymour, Scudworth, The Master to a degree), how does The Brain justify working with some of those other villains? He has some morals at least.

Sauron? The Sauron, the Dark Lord? Not the craziest LOTR fan, but it's hard to see him taking any of the other villains seriously (save Omega Shenron), let alone forming an alliance with them.

Unless he strokes their egos by pretending its an alliance while manipulating them all behind the scenes.

Sauron? The Sauron, the Dark Lord? Not the craziest LOTR fan, but it's hard to see him taking any of the other villains seriously (save Omega Shenron), let alone forming an alliance with them.

Unless he strokes their egos by pretending its an alliance while manipulating them all behind the scenes.

The Master could manipulate him right back.

Ooh, Like Wanted but other villains, I like it!

I could see LeChuck, as a pirate, ruling the seas, because I imagine the other villains would be focused on the land. You never see Sauron with a navy after all.

Dr. Cinnamon J. Scudworth might be able to retain control despite the stronger villains because he can clone deceased super heroes, giving him an army of super powered beings to keep him secure. Who he sends to a high school and/or an amusement park. For reasons...

Maybe Brain rules over the other intelligent animals, including Caesar from Planet of the Apes, Gorilla Grodd and the cast of Beaststars.

The only one that might be out of place, and this is just from a brief read of his wiki page, Omega Shenron doesn't seem like the ruler type. He seems more interested in universal destruction. So I don't know if he would agree to rule a planet when he could be destroying it. Maybe Freiza's a better option? I don't know Dragonball villains very well, sorry.

Back